>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Discord:discord.gg/z9EuAjD

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. 320 members and ~120 60s. Raids start at 6:30 GMT. Mostly weekends.

Horde guild:

Discord:discord.gg/pQt3u53

Dindus of Nuffin reformed into WWD. Raiding UBRS and pugging MC currently. 120 members and ~25 60s. Raids start at 10-11pm GMT, mostly weekends.

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character for invite.

>WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Grinding/aoe farm guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M4qkN1FizbdzYNaKbhizOzBtxfJic6zBmkm09DakMrI/edit#gid=0

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent:
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yKHuDrp
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=6087
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=9625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol silv

I WANT A CUTE BLOOD ELF GF NOW

NOOOOOOWWWWWW

you have to be blind to think those pics are in any way similar, even colors are all wrong

>Dindus of Nuffin reformed into WWD. Raiding UBRS and pugging MC currently. 120 members and ~25 60s. Raids start at 10-11pm GMT, mostly weekends.

This is a lie. WWD has done one pugged UBRS. Hasn't started UBRS yet. The 60''s number is padded with 50's getting to 60. However, many of these "60's" are very inactive and not trying to get pre-BiS.

Source: WWD Insider

*Hasn't started MC yet.

>tranny erper poster
>expecting anything but absolutely retardation

Wrong.

>raiding at 3 in the morning

when will the Americans leave already?

>perfect wifi
>big eyebrows
>pure white skin and hair
>exposed naval warfare

vs

>used goods
>fake eyebrows
>racemix skin and hair
>has to use a chastity belt to protect from all the men raping(consestual) her bellybutton

We aren't hosting but certainly 6-7 people have started going into pug MCs already.

can someone in the horde Veeky Forums guild invite Xenophanes? level 9 at the moment

is that granny supposed to be attractive?

Glorious west coast friendly hours on my life

Show me a single more based race than belfs?
>all white
>all great looking
>every last one of them smart enough to be capable of magic
>no racemixing at all
How can others even compete?

>perfect wifi

invite sent

honestly, vg needs to stop catering to the yuros. let them have MoH and the trannies. There needs to be a guild friendly to NA times for NA players:

Let WWD be that guild.

but MoH already raids at American hours and on weekends just so dads doesn't miss his classes.

There are not enough NA players to start a raid. Not a single yuro will raid on NA times when they can just join MoH.

The race is played exclusively by spics and trannies.

>but MoH already raids at American hours
>8 in the morning my time
>on a fucking SATURDAY
'no'

invite again, was using the toilet

spics are honorary white.

no

>Not a single yuro will raid on NA times when they can just join MoH.
already have euros planning on raiding at the later time

yurops aren't all wagies it seems

blonblon x javel pic when?

>spics
>blood elves
explain

luthien is not white

why do 40 people have to raid at midnight on the weekend when everyone is out smashing puss just so that dads gets to attend and mic spam the entire raid?

you're literally and figuratively getting cucked by a single American, how beta are yuros?

that doesnt answer what i asked

why would latinos be interested in blood elves specifically

I'm saying that the average blood elf player is typically a wetback IRL, or some femboy tranny freak.

>west coast

is dads literally the only american in MoH raids?

the fuck

is raid 2 more american? what time do they roll? because the Salty dogs like chicken obviously are american

on what basis

>weekend raids
>wagies

why do normalfags have to ruin everything?

>on what basis

I guess I'm speaking from playing on American retail servers for years. I don't know what demographic plays belfs in euro servers. Probably just children.

REEEEEEEEE

What's stopping you from raiding during weekends?
Its not like you are leaving your neetcave to go have fun with friends.

what's stopping you from quitting your job to make normal raid times, normie?

I need some help guys. Having come from ff14 i know the basics of tanking and all that, can hold aggro generally, but recently i have noticed my rage generation just not being up to the task. I try to pop 2 sunders on our main target then 1 on any others around to prevent them from changing targets due to heals. But its just not working out that way anymore. Plus im missing most of my swings even though im 222/225 sword skill. I tried grinding it up by dual weilding 2 shitty swords and killing stuff around my level but it just wont increase. I read int helps so i bought some int gear and got the int buff from a mage but it still wont increase.

If you're 225/225 it's capped and can't increase.

lowbie 5mans are overtuned trash on ely, don't bother until BRD.

My mom doesent pay for my living anymore

:'(

Stack sunders on main target, taunt something else, get fast weapon for rage generation, don't stance dance if you have no stance mastery, use bloodrage before pull for multiple targets, mark shit(helps a lot). You will still have rage generation problems early on though, you just can't get more out of damage you take, and you have no +hit items on your level yet to help with your own whites. Also, don't try to tank dungeons 3 levels higher than you, you won't be able to horde aggro at all there.

that's a lot of words to say "spam sunder."

pro tip: bind sunder armor to your scrollwheel for maximum TPS.

i already have that bound to /spit for maximum SPS (salt per second)

battle shout makes a lot of aoe aggro, the more people you buff the more aggro it generates. It also generates aggro when renewing the buff
It will help a lot on low level dungeons on this server, but I can't say about max level stuff

Hi, the 1st pastebin in the op is no longer working. Got a mirror?

:^)

who is that mysterious short cuck in the webm?

>not binding /moon
>manlett is a filthy clicker
wew

he's a clicker but he's also very nice!

guys at what level do paladins get taunt?

60!

>mobs aggro the second they spawn
This is not blizzlike and it irritates me.

n e v e r

Thats not true.
t. e'ko farmer

how much is a level 60 character? im too lazy to level again

but leveling is so fricking fun

discord.gg/yKHuDrp
wwu

You shouldn't even need it in 5 mans as a pally. Pallys have enough aoe threat to begin with. But if someone does pull a random mob then using your seal of righteousness judgement on that mob then focus it and it should go back to targeting you. Seal of righteousness is the tanking seal btw.

i just cant be assed man, it'll be like the 6th time leveling a guy on a server 1x and I'm just not for it

This server is fucking garbage and there's no good server, vanilla or TBC, in the coming future. Blizzard legacy will never happen.

just kill me

official Legacy is right around the corner!

t. Blizzard insider

t. manlett

You could find a dude on ownedcore to level for you. It would be safer than buying from chinese guys.
I believe some do level boosting as well, so you could level a bit on your own, then pay him to rush you through some levels (mob tagging, instances, etc) and that way it's all you on the account, same IP, etc.
Alternatively you could potentially hire someone here to level you a 60 - as long as they don't use cheats to do it you should be ok, but that would require trusting someone here.

its 220 for ranged and 250 for melee

I'd do it for you for $500

Selling a 60 for $499,99,99 or a 0,00,01 bid

I'll do it for you for $200

I can have it done by Sunday.

manlet have my babies

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=6087
or
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=9625

neither

then what?

nothing you slut

why did noone tell me that warlocks are so fun

just had best anal fap in my life, ama
btw i'm in man date

epic falseflag bro

wtf i love elves now?

if you mean this one (for the disconnecting issue) its still working...

what pastebin are you referring to?

>tfw you fooled user into thinking it was a falseflag

i used to think/dream about how much i missed vanilla wow but then when i finally got to play it again i realize what big pile of shit it actually is like holy fuck shit

what's wrong with it.

any pro tips for someone new to man date looking to get into prostate orgasms?

how do we fix anathema?

just delete it like everyone suggested in the first place when Nost relaunch was first announced.

Start TBC transfers for them first with Elysium fags joining the same server later.

where do i find iron?

near strahnbrad

arathi has a shit ton of iron

Yes, lots of lube. Size doesn't matter at all, precise movements do though. You'd want to stretch your ass before you start stimulating prostate for easier acces. It can be done with fingers easily. Also for you to find it easier your prostate will be close to benis, near your balls. good luck user, try not to hurt yourself please

it is true
t - guy who lvled a warrior to 60 on vanilla.

I had plenty of occasions where a mob spawned on top of me while i was fighting and i had to run away before its aggro radius activated.

I meant it works exactly like that on elysium.

Daily reminder that are the #1 community without any cliques!

mobs have a 5second window of not aggroing after spawning

unless you're fighting another mob on top of it or nearby then it will chain pull immediately when it spawns

Someone repost the picture of staysafe exposing javel as a jew.

don't you have that saved, Javel?

not that guy but i bought a guy on ownedcore for nost and the guy ended up changeing his mind 6 months later and asking the devs to check my the ip to see that the account was stolen.

xth for druids.

right. but thats a server bug, they shouldnt aggro even if you are fighting because it is not retail like.

just like you shouldnt be able to pick up peoples loot they won a roll on if their bags are full. among other small things.