mvplugins.com/
yanfly.moe/
>[VX/Ace] Master Script List
rmvxace.wikia.com/wiki/RPG_Maker_VX_Ace_Master_Script_List

>RPG Maker MV 1.4 Repack
mega.nz/#!CgESnSzb!ZBeyWAWbLE5qQOsKAe3Y5WU5BFC0BQXtfBJOoiWiWsg
>RPG Maker MV Season 4 Pass
www21.zippyshare.com/v/Bdru8nJg/file.html

>The /rpgmg/ podcast (hiatus until October)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyrIVUR5VXKC9XxmtqJh0u0Wcdvu8VQ6A

>Useful Art Tutorials & Guides
youtube.com/user/Shineyoctopus/videos
finalbossblues.com/pixel-tutorials/

>Recent thread projects
Stargem Castle: mediafire.com/file/n32ssapqaa5jr95/Stargem Castle.7z
Tempus Ex Machina Demo: mediafire.com/folder/z69y7undwpp9s/Tempus Ex Machina
/rpgmg/ Collab Project | Ch5 in progress: mediafire.com/file/ckfve2l1n6skby6/CollabProj-4.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2017/09/01/make-a-2d-rpg-in-a-weekend-with-rpg-maker-mv-darrin-perez/
pdf-archive.com/2017/09/01/make-a-2d-rpg-in-a-weekend-with-rpg-maker-mv-darrin-perez/make-a-2d-rpg-in-a-weekend-with-rpg-maker-mv-darrin-perez.pdf
youtube.com/user/Shineyoctopus/videos
finalbossblues.com/pixel-tutorials/
my.mixtape.moe/xfiwrp.webm
dropbox.com/s/0kkrdzzcsydi634/Kosa Soundtrack.zip?dl=1
forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/nail-saga-rpg-website-translation-new-screenshot.44282/
a.pomf.space/jnmejslvrdrn.7z
a.pomf.space/bowkgurjmpah.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=qyweorBVa94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PDF link: pdf-archive.com/2017/09/01/make-a-2d-rpg-in-a-weekend-with-rpg-maker-mv-darrin-perez/

"This book will take you through the process
of using RPG Maker MV (RMMV) to make a six-level dungeon crawler within a single
weekend."

good morning. are you trying to die at 2 posts?

dump

How's your game going, user? Any dev plans for the weekend?

How do you download from that site? Too many fake download links.

adblock(?) and not being new to suspect dl sites will help you(!)

>Download original PDF file
>wait for the 10sec countdown
>Download

Try this direct link: pdf-archive.com/2017/09/01/make-a-2d-rpg-in-a-weekend-with-rpg-maker-mv-darrin-perez/make-a-2d-rpg-in-a-weekend-with-rpg-maker-mv-darrin-perez.pdf

Get pdf reading software like SumatraPDF too then you can hop between the chapters, resources and index as you need to.

Didn't work. Oh well, it's this one anyway

bump

bumps

>youtube.com/user/Shineyoctopus/videos
>finalbossblues.com/pixel-tutorials/
Anyone have more art channels or tuts to recommend?

Parallax mapping is so nice.

bamp

don't die!

would love to put something together like in op pic. wonder if it was a team or one dev?

Where is the Long Road Dev?

I haven't seen him since his demo.

I'm trying to make a basic kill quest to help me understand what I can do with variables, when I make a fight with two enemies it only counts as one, but managed to make it so you have to kill em by making a event page in the troop event pages, but i cant figure out how to make it two variables count and make sure the enemy is killed in battle and I can't figure it out, anyone got any suggestions?

ded

Can't you just increase the variable by 2 when that troop is defeated?

super ded

I must be overthinking this, mind if you tell me how to do this when the troop is killed?

my.mixtape.moe/xfiwrp.webm

My adventures into pixelshit continue.

Looks comfy, is this the minecraft soundtrack?

I'm making good progress on my game but there's nothing worth showing yet.

I'm working on the tools and logics.

Nope. It's from an artsy-fartsy RPG Maker game named Kosa which appears to have disappeared from the face of the internet.
Really not too interesting, but the soundtrack was entirely original and had some really dreamy tunes that I liked.

dropbox.com/s/0kkrdzzcsydi634/Kosa Soundtrack.zip?dl=1
The song is the first one, Kosa's Theme.

live

what's nail saga?

literally the first result in google you dumbass
forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/nail-saga-rpg-website-translation-new-screenshot.44282/

well, yes. Instead of asking for sauce, I specifically mentioned the name to show that I COULD search it on google.

I was asking more for the purpose of it being put in the OP. What's there to talk about it?

oh, i see. my mistake, then, apologies

I am making a game with three main characters and a job class system. Originally I wasn't going to use TP, but I've been thinking about using TP for "Limit Breaks". If I go for Limit Breaks, should I:
Make Job-specific Limit Breaks. 9 Limit Breaks total. Easier to balance.
Make character-specific Limit Breaks. 3 Limit Breaks total. Offers more replayability, but could also lock certain characters in certain classes.
Make Character specific Limit Breaks for every job. 27 Limit Breaks total and no risk of locking characters in certain Classes. Offers most replayability, I guess. But I don't think I can really come up with that many unique and exciting Limit Breaks.

?

zrzly

Good, just recently finished the designs for the main characters of the party.

If you're thinking about making a Halloween Project. Now would be the time to work on it.

What you guys think about giving up the Def stat and working solely on physical/magical rate on equips/states?
It feels much better to balance the early game and I've been thinking if it's better in the long run as well.

How do you all come up with place names that don't sound retarded

My DLC in VAce wont show up, pictures and faces dragged and drop show up fine in game but, tilesets that are dragged in drop into the game folder won't appear. I've read the readme file and have imported said tiles to game but they still will not appear.

Another question, can I import sprites from VAce to MV?

Going to PAX! Making connections and shilling content is tiring work

It's simple if you're not using random encounters, since you can just increase the variable in the enemy event. With random encounters it's tougher because the battle ends before any "on enemy death" events can run. The easiest way would probably be to make the enemy inescapable so they have to be killed and run the "+2 to variable" event on turn 0 once per battle just for encountering them.

Or, you could make the enemies have the "immortal" state, check when they are at

Like, what about references to historical terms? Teutonic, Sumeria, etc.

Be aware that if you do this, you can't have any "instant death" skills that inflict the knockout state, as the check is HP based and immortal will stop it from working. Instead, you can make them deal 100% of the enemy's HP.

evening 10

You can make armor give max HP instead, easier to balance that way.

recently finished 1/4 of a giant segment of a map, going to work on the next segment soon

cute!

bomp

in the OP script list i couldnt find a script i was trying to make(if nobody had made it) which lets you change game/window resolution during gameplay via the options menu that is compatible with yanflys stuff. I have been out of the loop for a long time so i don't know if yanfly updated their stuff to be able to do it.

Any news on ch5 progress? Who's making it, did he give up?

Thank you guys for the help

sbump

I haven't been too much of a fan of job-specific limit breaks, even if I concede they've been much more useful in combat and balance.

I'd go with 3 character-specific limit breaks per person, 9 total.

Do you mean like having the player select the Limit Break to use when the TP bar is filled, triggering Limit Breaks at random (or by fulfilling a certain condition), or having 1 limit break shared for 3 jobs for each character?

Meant to quote

you've got options.
>choose 1 of 3 limit break to equip to a character in party menu
>limit break is dependent on amount of TP when you trigger it

Please respond

;_;

look at the tileset tab in the database editor?

Have you created Tilesets where the Tiles are used?

They won't just get added to the Precreated Tilesets.

I did.

I have and followed how I was supposed to do it but nothing, I looked up and someone had the same problem as me on a forum but it seems like they found the solution themselves but didn't post what it was and that thread was closed.

Maybe try closing the Program and opening it again. or reloading the Tiles in your Map. I believe my Tilesets in MV occasionally needed some updates like that.

live

Why the OP doesn't have a link to cracked 1.5.0?

I asked why the OP doesn't have a link to cracked 1.5.0?
We had an user do it specifically for us and some shit OP couldn't be bothered do update the copypaste for several threads.

LIVE!

Out of context RPG Maker game quotes, go.

Anyone knows how/where can I increase the asset size (resolution) of the default window.png (the file that's used for window skin).

Obviously inserting a bigger file doesn't work. The default 192x192 is a bit too small for my needs.

you realize it's generally different people making the threads and that it's hard to keep up with everything that gets posted, right? If you want something included, it's best to post a reminder towards the end of a thread. Or make the new one yourself! The thread often goes down for days, so there's not exactly a lot of competition for the ~honour of being the op~.

wrapping up the game, and i'm so much less motivated

>smug guitar player contemplates harem

>never manage to finish more than 10% of my games
Guess I should aspire to make games 10 times larger than they need to be, that way when I give up, I'll have a full game!

I realize, I know and I've often reminded the OP to include [x] (like when for reasons unknown someone stopped including 1.4.0 in it). And people are still blind.

>The thread often goes down for days,
Now that's a stretch, isn't it? Usually it's merely hours.

#####OP UPDATE#####
>RPG Maker MV 1.4 Repack
>RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Crack by Anonymous
a.pomf.space/jnmejslvrdrn.7z (Win10) PW: 184902742
a.pomf.space/bowkgurjmpah.7z (Win7) PW: 186045660
Acquire the installer from official RPGM forums.

#####
Unsure if the Win7 is for Win7 only or it's the updated Win10 version. If the Win7 one works on both OS, post only the Win7 crack as having both is redundant.

Relevant info regarding MV 1.5.0 update, optionally put it in OP under the 1.5.0 crack:
>youtube.com/watch?v=qyweorBVa94

Archive:

Wrong archive posts, should be:

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks.

bump

Is MV really that shitty compared to VX/ACE?
I'm having second thoughts, but I'm really too deep now to go back. I was lured by the shiny thing and Javascript, but the since I learned more about coding (still a complete amateur), I think Ruby wasn't really that bad and it was mostly shitposting and bad rep.

Java is generally easier and you can learn a lot because literally everyone learns it in college and there's tons of tutorials

Got tired of playing through the game and fixing things so I decided to model new clothes. I will continue working on the game directly after I finish this piece but I really don't look forward to fixing all that stuff that is still broken.

>184902742
This seems to keep saying quazip.dll is missing every time I run it. Any way to solve that problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=qyweorBVa94

>YanFly has to fix the fuckups of Kadokawa
Why is KADOKAWA such shit? Would RPGMaker even be worth it without the community?

Does anyone know of any scripts for MV that might be able to make weather feel more intense? I know that's kind of a vague request, but at 9 intensity, I feel like the rain is really underwhelming.

Nope

Yes.

night bump

good night bump

So it's better to just use VX Ace after all?

personal preference I feel like.

MV with VX Ace Resources is the good shit

Remember to work on your projects and bump the thread while I sleep, anons.

>Would RPG Maker be worth it if nobody made RPGs with it?

sleepy time bump

bumping

Bump, It's really important for me, please help anons.