/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 1st of September:
1836 – Narcissa Whitman, one of the first English-speaking white women to settle west of the Rocky Mountains, arrives at Walla Walla, Washington.
1862 – American Civil War: Battle of Chantilly: Confederate Army troops defeat a group of retreating Union Army troops in Chantilly, Virginia.
1864 – American Civil War: Confederates evacuate Atlanta, ending a four-month siege by General William Tecumseh Sherman.
1870 – Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Sedan is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
1873 – Cetshwayo ascends to the throne as king of the Zulu nation following the death of his father Mpande.
1880 – The army of Mohammad Ayub Khan is routed by the British at the Battle of Kandahar, ending the Second Anglo-Afghan War

# News
CK2 DD 28/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1041495
EU4 DD 29/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1041610

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[CK2] - When the World stopped making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

>>[EU4] - MEIOU
mediafire.com/file/w1mam119y240gj9/M&T_v2.01.7z
plus patch mediafire.com/file/fov07mfkc2c6idc/v2.01.01_Patch.7z

Old Thread:

>sphereing the brazilians to get rubber
I didnt know that

endorsing this thread

>janitor literally deletes the thread that was posted 100 posts too early with the fucking shitpost OP
Neat

This
Fucking dumb fags

JANNIES = GODS

>deleting a thread that has 100 posts for a shitposting thread thats dead
nice

Who should I play in the new HPM?
It's just R&I butthurt his duplicate thread was deleted.

lol shitposter btfo

in other news, how the fuck did this happen on its own

Uganda

Janny absolutely BTFOing the fuck out R&I and his duplicate thread.
Post your new world, do you have any colonies yet?

no i got tired so i slept, ill start colonizing in a bit after i finish my dinner

It can be released in peace

t. islamic communist prussia lad

DIRECT RULE FROM DUBLIN

I don't get it.

Holy shit, R&I usually throws sperg rages when the Janny cleans up his filth, but he never usually is so retarded as to KEEP spamming duplicates.
What's your end game? Take all of the new world?

R&I BTFO

it wasn't this time, see denmark somehow conquered northern scotland, invaded england and then this happened

i want to colonize and convert all of africa and the holy land

How did you lose the mainland? I assume deliberately?

>Prussia
>1913
Isn't there an event forcing prussia to become germany at an earlier date?

Is HPM still updating today??

I waited until the 1900s for the NGF to form automatically (I refuse to become it or join it), then I declared war on the NGF until they got all my european cores

No, he's waiting until a proper thread is made

No, he pushed the release date to Monday because the thread was deleted.

lmao

how can a thread about discussing strategy games can attract so much shitposting is beyond me.

congratulations to the janny i guess who deleted the infopic thread that was going smoothly for having an R&I post (how about deleting just the R&I post retard?) but kept this shithole up.

I remember when /gsg/ used to give a pretty damn easy mega link to download all the games with all the DLC. Now you guys are linking to a goddamn russian forum that makes you download a gazillion compressed files, fuuuuck

Redditors reported it, blame them
and Rezmar and his forum is white and based

I'll make a torrent of all /gsg/ games combined with latest patches and DLCs soon enough, calm down

You can thank the same shitposter who did this thread for that

Yeah we thought that was far too convenient so we reported our own archive links for the sake of shitposting.

I have got 90% daughters this game and it's pissing me off.

Now I got too much land for too little family, I don't want this land leaving my dynasty.

bless you

yeehaw

matirjkosdfear marriage

fucking steamgrouppe man

>torrents

Do you honestly think all these retards crying about direct download links have the mental capacity to actually use torrents?

Who sneezed?

Denmark reconquered Gaeldom and is now on their second invasion of England

You think they'll manage to do well this time?

30 posts too early

>steamgrouppe

Are there even any left? radyugo was the most recent and they've been dead for a long time.

can you get inherited if you are a personal union vassal?
i wanna start a colonization game as norway but i do not want to spill nordic blood in a silly independence war.

some of these direct download sites cap your speed at around 100KB/s unless you pay for a premium account

The ones on the russian forum work fine.

>believing moqugasume

what utter fucking bullshit. the archive was mass reported as a reaction against the arbitrary removal of a mod in there. nobody likes the r&i shadow government that archivelad was an ardent supporter of. it's like the french revolution, instead of backing down he clamped down harder and so got the guillotine!

it's also worth noting that he has a backup of everything but refuses consciously to reupload it because he thinks it's pointless because he thinks it will immediately get reported again. that's really arrogant and he knows it won't and he's being a drama queen martyr-wannabe.

FUCK him. FUCK moqugasume. Having an archive of all these games is not fucking hard.

I think the overlord needs to have the same number of provinces as you do before they can diplo annex

the rival system is retarded in EU4

I can rival Portugal, who is my long time ally, but I can't rival Morocco, who has beaten Portugal in a war before, nor Tunis, who could probably kick Morocco's ass

In EU4 if a player is part of the HRE emperor's vassal swarm can he declare war for independance, or his game guaranteed over?

what the fuck

>Commie Prussia
>Koniglich marine

i know for a fact that he's right because even infinity chan's /gsg/ uses the russian site now.

you think a roving band of discord users is constantly on the prowl for a reupload of the archive to mega so they can report it?

I know lad, but I'd be lying if I didn't goad anons in the thread into reporting it just to cause a shitstrom. I can't even remember the name of the mod that got removed, don't think I even played it, but yeah the archivelad was a a petty little bitch.

what garbage site even is that?
just use the zippyshare links

>not using zippyshare

I still don't understand why you guys don't just pirate like everyone else. It's faster, and you don't have to jump through hoops on 3rd party sites filled with ads.

No, obviously Morocco wouldn't be a rival of Castille. You could shit on them easily. That goes doubly for Tunis. A rival is someone you actually work to compete with, like France or Portugal.

torrent*

using legit sites became a tradition because these sites were managed/updated by an actual moderator (or janny?) so there was 0 chance of malware.

ok, thanks

>these are the people complaining about the archive

>he fell for it
heh y-yeah, no problem :^)

>implying I wouldn't completely shit on Portugal
I am literally the only ally they have, the only reason I'm not bothering is because I don't want to waste admin points coring their land

DIRECT RULE FROM LONDON

They would pick up another ally if you dropped alliance with them.

Probably England if they dont have them rivaled

gex?
can you come back?
p-please?

I don't play EU4 on a long time, but the proper way of playing Castille is to become big enough that you can vassalize Portugal instead of wasting your time going to war with them 3 times.

the russian site says that the eu4 update is from 1.22.0 to 1.22.2, but the link to it says 1.22.1 to 1.22.2
brb kysing myself

sorry i won't post on a shitpost thread

What ever happened to the user making an alt history mod with Prussian America and other such things? I want to play White Haiti already.

>30 years in
>only 1 province gained

Castile gets an event to force a PU over Portugal, so I'm just waiting for that to fire

I'm not playing to blob, I'm waiting for the Iberian Wedding to fire, I'll integrate them, then once I have religious ideas I'll invade Northern Africa

The Prussian Louisiana guy?He still posts from time to time

Did he ever release anything? it's been quite a while.

>doing nothing until a random event hopefully fires
Boring lol

Not to my knowledge, but he posted some flags a couple weeks ago

Or Gaelic separatists can form it. I just Flemish Separatists take Calais (fair enough) then teleport to Kent and defect that too. Unbelievable.

See if you can eradicate Islam. It's harder than you think.

maybe a strategy game general isn't for you

power projection is overrated anyways. the problem is that the AI will never ignore the penalty, no matter what. thus it WILL rival you if there are no other enemies left, even at 100 trust, even if you are at the other side of the world.

Threadly reminder that

>anti blobbing posts
>anti EU4 posts
>anti HOI4 posts
>anti v2 posts

are low energy shitposts that must be reported.

>power projection is overrated anyways
It's not over-rated for the monarch point bonus alone.

dude, just get it anyways, lmao
rezmar is a good guy, he wouldn't infest his files with keyloggers or anything

Blobbing sucks though.

What software is that you are using, Johan? Mine all comes up clean.

>Ad-Aware: Clean!

That's just what Rezmar does to people that play EU4

>(how about deleting just the R&I post retard?)
But he puts it in the OP itself these days. Only this "shitposter" thread doesn't have it in any capacity.
REALLY makes you think.
the first three are objectively incorrect though

I knew you would say that.

Fuck off shitposter this is a thread for discussion. If you have nothing useful or constructive to say then say nothing you pathetic, servile argie cunt.

>7:18 GMT 7:18AM Samoan time
>hpm STILL not posted new version
is it over lads

tumblr

t. butthurt eu/hoi4 babby

...and your point is...

Go try some IRL Grand Strategy with your nigger friends and see if you can win back The Falklands.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.