/xboxg/ - Xbox general #03

This is a general for anything Xbox related, including games, consoles, and the play anywhere program. While allowed, Halo discussion is generally more common in /hg/.

>News

>New Xbox One UI
youtube.com/watch?v=q3MZioX6r5Y
>New Xbox Avatars
youtube.com/watch?v=oBfB7kuk1lA
>September Games with Gold
news.xbox.com/2017/08/24/games-with-gold-september-2017/
>Xbox One X now available for pre-order
businessinsider.com/xbox-one-x-pre-order-2017-8

>Useful

>List of Xbox 360 games backward compatible & Xbox one X enhanced games:
majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-x-enhanced/
>Vote
xbox.uservoice.com/
>Xbox One emulation
xb1emu.com/
>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/
>Upcoming xbox one games
www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/coming-soon/xboxone/date

The Xbox One club name is "XB1 general"
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzThEZvkhRA
youtube.com/watch?v=VgIB2bB6eg0
youtube.com/watch?v=9lgLfSj4-oA
wccftech.com/ybarra-xbox-one-x-onwards-based-feedback/
youtube.com/watch?v=fjc2nepcwWQ
pcgamer.com/a-new-destiny-2-story-trailer-shows-the-big-bad-up-close/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyqz5Pt8HLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave Sonyggers to me.

What are you playing right now?

When the recore dlc coming out?

I'm waiting for the Paladins preview stream for the upcoming patch cause it starts in like 5 minutes. Then I'll probably grind some Gears ranked.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzThEZvkhRA
Already out
Did you buy her game anons?

Fuck i wanted to quote

I'm thinking about it. I have $14 in Microsoft bucks and some of it's about to expire. Is it cool?

You really love that game

I love Gears more.

You should try the demo, you might find it a bit repetitive.

Oh shit, didn't realize there was one. Thanks, user. I mostly play retro shit so the pedigree is interesting to me, but I just never thought to check it out.

Anyone have Ark on Xbox. How is it and how does it play. Does it look decent for what it is. no way I'm gonna shell out 60 bongs anyway
I'm unsure what the experience is like even after looking at some vids

It's not worth $60. It's a broken, buggy mess right now.

isnt this thread #4

The 1st one was just a prototype apparently so the second one was #1

youtube.com/watch?v=VgIB2bB6eg0

Forza 6 > Forza 3 > Forza 4 > forza 1 > forza 2 > forza 5

More like
1) Forza Motorsport 4
2) Forza Motorsport 2
3) Forza Motorsport 6
4) Forza Motorsport
5) Forza Motorsport 3
6) Forza Motorsport 5

and Forza Horizon 3>Forza Horizon 2>Forza Horizon 1

Recently I bought Killing Floor 2 and Redout.

KF2
> despite being late to Xbox it's really fun for people who love L4D and Gears horde. It has certain degree of depth as well, which emphasizes fun.

Redout
> always wanted to play futuristic rackng. But this doesn't feel that good. Aesthetics are shitty due to translucent effects everywhere. I haven't played it that much but it feels meh.

KF2 > Redout

after the prototype we had the vin diesel op, then the gamescom edition, then the 720 op, now this

Where's killing floor1? Also who here tried voodoo vince?

I completely forgot. I thought Fast furious one was the prototype. Call the next one #05 if this one survive.

>Forza Horizon 2 is better than 1
Fuck no.

On PC.

maybe if you count the xbox 360 version but that's not the case on xbox on.

Give these Call of Duty®: WWII Private Beta (ESRB Rating: Mature with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language) codes to your friends so they can join you in the action: FWG3P-DRWYQ-R36P9-CYM3F-KV7JZ, 6HVM6-GFD6W-P7JK9-DCHRQ-34DRZ

>COD

Should Xbox One X Let us choose graphics options?

Well I got my founder's pack, looking forward to finding some new mains and fragging waifus

Ying is the only waifu you need.

I say yes only if it really easy to do so but I don't know how it would effect multiplayer

No no no, I'M the bitch hunter, I do the waifu fragging.
The only time I play a waifu is when I need to carry the team as Seris, otherwise I stomp around as Buck or set up camp on the point as Barik or some other frontline

youtube.com/watch?v=9lgLfSj4-oA

Destiny 2 should easily be 60 fps on console

XB1X shares multi (for 1st party games at least) with OG xbox one, XB1S and win 10 pc. It's already a problem.

not with that garbage cpu.

>6HVM6-GFD6W-P7JK9-DCHRQ-34DRZ
thx

wccftech.com/ybarra-xbox-one-x-onwards-based-feedback/

I wouldn't mind hardware refresh but they need at least every 5+ years before they make a new model. It would save them resources on hardware and put more resources on getting new studios, but knowing this generation of gamers and journalism they won't be behind it since they always want a new generation of consoles and games that take advantage of it.

New gen will be around 2020-2021

Probably, depending if sony does a new gen console around 2018 or 2019 just to get a head start on the competition.

Anyone trying to play something in about an hour?

Traditional lifecycles died thanks to Apple.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjc2nepcwWQ
Crackdown 3 probably got delayed because of the reception of this.

Just got paid. What gear packs do I buy?

Operation packs or carmine packs

It doesn't even have HDR support for xbox.

Lol

wait why is 5 bad?

They don't want to put in the effort. It would be like developing for 3 consoles rather than 2.

redpill me on xim4

Forza 4 is a vastly superior game. Forza 5 has better graphics and maybe physics but that's it. Forza 4 has way more cars & tracks, better sound more things to do on and offline, Triple screen setup, LFE and much more replay value.

???
Xbox one X is an Xbox one. It takes no effort to optimize a game for it.

They just don't want to.

He probably doesn't know what an Xbox one X is.

This is a boss in SLT

ahh alright well atleast it's the ""GOTY"" edition hopefully it comes with a good amount of cars/tracks

So anyone else mad about the exclusivity deal Bungie, Activision and Sony got going on, or is it just me?

no,but I don't care about Destiny or CoD

I never cared about DLCs unless it's a real content in the game.

What is COD getting?

What's the deal and the controversy surrounding Destiny 2

pcgamer.com/a-new-destiny-2-story-trailer-shows-the-big-bad-up-close/

>that comment section
CD3 looks more fast pase to me in comparison to AOM. Graphic wise AOM has more going for it but there less going on screen when you compare CD3. People were saying AOM was the better game. Ironically It got mix reviews.

So what ms did it with certain games like COD, GTAIV and etc. Why is it any different.

PC gamers and Xbox one don't like it. Does that mean Anthem will have Xbox (exclusive) DLC?

The fact it's not even 1080p on the one X is a fukin joke.

I'm wondering why are they making a big stink about it when ms did it last gen as well.

because Bungie = Halo series --> Xbox FAN.
It's the same shit as Law Breakers = Gear of War director = not in Xbox where there is a lot of GoW fan.

Both are shit games and the 2nd tanked hard. Nothing to be jealous about here.

Not to the extent that Sony did with Destiny, where there is still content that Xbox owners that paid the same price still won't get.

Xbox and PC got the DLCs now for the 1st one but everyone moved to 2nd one so it doesn't matter anymore. The same thing will happen with Destiny 2 and Anthem. Anthem, if no delayed, will come out on Fall 2018 at the same time as the 2's DLCs being available for Xbox and pc players one year later.

rate my wojack

>wojack

kino 2bh
can you put a hat on punching toad?

wojak

based

Assassins Creed Orgins will have a 1080p/60fps mode on One X.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyqz5Pt8HLM

I don't have an xbox, I'm just nostalgic for my OG xbox.
Anyone else feels the same?

Hey Amphetamine, were you raging at that fucking Tyra as well? I mean holy fuck 39 streak, how does an entire team manage to not kill one fucking DPS once?
I apologize if my carpet bombing wasn't effective enough

im looking for a copy of JSRF,although it will probably be available digitally

neat

everyone using strix is only getting like 40k damage

people must really hate support

this is fuckin terrible

>when your Strix is a camping shit and theirs is fucking James Bond
>when you try to play Pip but your team won't fucking huddle up for a splash of sweet healing gatorade
>when you have to pick Torvald because you have no faith in the team Fernando
That being said, Torvald was fun. You get to wander around in a safety bubble hosing people with runic fury.

Those healing potions can be op with the right build you can get there cooldown around 5-6 seconds

>I don't have an xbox
NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

Since alot of ps4 fans are making fun of Xbox for losing deadrising4 as an exclusive I wonder how the meltdown would be like if they lose crash.

Dead Rising 4

ded

Nothing to talk about right now. I'm waiting to get gold and waiting for my SOT invite.

>Deadrising 4
didn't even know it was a thing

yeah ive been waiting for my code forever, don't know if they give them to everyone

>crash
>exclusive
???

Timed