*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3JnxkZxJg
What do?

Attached: 1427444523746.jpg (475x549, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyko9Ob9524
youtube.com/watch?v=0srVrxSlFtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got dam azns

i'd sit on the horn for an extended period of time and continue to sit half way into the spot just waste their time like they're wasting mine.

Attached: 1513646861810.png (400x400, 158K)

ayyy that MR2 in the back at :30

This. I'm petty enough to look like just as much of a fuckhead to see who backs out first.

>Chingy chong insult right at the end as he's reversing
Oh hell no, it's back on.

Attached: 1254863055239.jpg (550x373, 128K)

asian men btfo

What is it with nonwhites always looking completely blank and oblivious. The mother looks genuinely confused

nicholas chew? more like nicholas chewing on some old chinese granny pussy after he got bodied out of his parking spot like a bitch

Attached: FireShot Capture 53 - Amsterdam & Spain 2016 - YouTube - https___www.youtube.com_watch_v=VgJUJrv (867x466, 553K)

I would have lost my shit. I would have beat their asses. On one hand I respect the couple for not losing their cool, on the other hand it pisses me off that they let immigrant minorities rudely walk all over them like that.

I swear if that were me they would have ended up knocked out or run over.

Attached: 1495001749751.jpg (355x400, 48K)

holy fuck that makes me seethe
why not just edge forwards, its on dashcam that theyre willfully putting themselves in front of a moving car.
fucking gooks.

This is just textbook example of Chinese culture. They are subhumans and have 0 respect for anybody but themselves and their insectoid family.

Attached: 1519744409149.jpg (615x409, 26K)

LMAO, I've done that shit before in my younger days. Black Friday makes you do crazy shit like this. Guess you can say Nicholas got "chewed" out by fobs.

also at :57 he mutters "fucking nigger", lol

he says fucking idiot at 57 seconds. clean your ears then your room you retard

>this is a CAR parking spot, not...not...a WOMAN parking spot

fucking Nick Chew putting roasties on blast

i heard it too, i think you're the one who needs his ears cleaned nigger

ah yis, the rich tapestry of multiculturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyko9Ob9524

>What do?

Drive away with more proof that chinks of all type are the earths lowest

ya they're annoying but i don't know why you'd be so bothered over a parking spot

stupid nigger

>beta furry incel

"Go back to your Foxconn factory and jump off a bridge. If you flap your arms hard enough you might miss the netting."
And then I nudge them with my truck until they move.

2 nukes was not enough

They're chinks, not nips. China deserved Nanking and so much more.

think i found a new hobby
youtube.com/watch?v=0srVrxSlFtQ

newfag spotted

Attached: 1517361172953.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

Chinese are fucking filth

Attached: 1509913280637.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Why is it news to everyone that the Chinese are absolutely disgusting insectoids?

Attached: chinese next bus clock.webm (720x406, 1M)

Getting really fucking sick of the Chinese in NZ.
They all act like you're on their land, on their property all the fucking time. They're xenophobic as fuck and they're in a different fucking country, still trying to live by the rules of their shitstain of a homeland. No other nationality does it, they're unique to this.
Half of them can't fucking drive, I have no idea how they got their licenses transferred. Fucking scum.

Attached: 20180224_112610.jpg (1434x807, 396K)

He says "fucking idiot" you fucking nigger

Fucking this, Auckland is the absolute worst for Chinese.

Something like 5-6% of fatal 'at fault' drivers in 2016 were from overseas, majority of those being Chinese. We need to burn the Chinese international drivers license rule. I dunno who has their thumb in someones pie, but christ it's bad.

I would had push them out I like to see them try and stop 3500lbs of metal

>they gave up
I would've sat there for an hour like an autist

Attached: 1505937342728.jpg (480x379, 20K)

white Vancouver fag with Asian wife here. To be fair there are 2 different kinds of Chinese that come to other countries. around 30 years ago, many Chinese fled china with the shirts on their backs to start a new and better life in other countries. These Asians integrated into societies where they could and still strove to better the countries even when they were hated on. Eventually those people bought houses and had families that were, more or less, indistinguishable from natives of the country they were in.

The Asians people are having trouble with today is the nouveau rich, post economic boom china ones that think money gives them license to do whatever the fuck they want.

You can tell the 2 apart by 3 factors: if they attend church of some kind, drive Honda or Toyota and have kids that are over the age of 25 they are usually the good kind. If they are atheist, drive Mercedes or BMW and have kids under the age of 25 (or their daughters are complete sloots) they are the shit kind

.>tfw live in 90% white large US city
>my region of town is 98% white
>see this shit
>smile

He shut right the fuck up when they all chinked out an insult too, lmao. Alpha bar ran out.

Wew, this sort of happened when someone was backing out of a parking space in a busy parking lot. I begin pulling in and some black girl in a altima whips around and meets me halfway and sits there expecting me to pull out.

I put it in park and waiting nearly 5 minutes before she fucked off and then she has the audacity to look at me like I'm the wrongdoer.

Attached: 1474027722943.png (365x376, 211K)

I dunno man, I'd be sitting right behind the next row of cars with my camera rolling to catch the inevitable keying.

Yeah, I've heard of this. There's the Chinese restaraunt sort of Chinese(cantonese right?) that came from rural areas and stuff and work hard and then there's the ones that come straight from Shanghai or Shenzhen or some shit and buy a mansion in the suburbs.

Also I heard they don't like each other, the 'new' Chinese like to look down on the ones whose families came here in the 60s-80s.

I was autistic enough to watch her go inside before shopping, and she was still inside when I came out, cause I was paranoid about being keyed.

I mean, you're probably not wrong. We had a Chinese dude start working with use who sold everything he owned in China to move here and start a new life and until I'd met him, I have never in my life heard someone more racist to the Chinese than him. He's of the latter and his wife is of the former and he has completely forbidden her to drive, at all. He scrimped and saved his whole life and she had everything given to her on a platter.
He wanted a nice pair of shoes? Saves for months. She sees a plot of land during the wrong turnoff in a nice area? Parents wire over a quarter million for deposit to start building a house in LESS THAN A WEEK. It's bonkers.

>See some soccermum SUV stop in the middle of a road, pause, then indicate and slowly edge into the carpark without checking any mirrors or anything
>Colleague lets loose the most viscous and hateful slew of words I've never understood in my life
>Driver was mid 30's Chinese lady with glasses bigger than her face

accurate, as a SoCal person I've seen this phenomena a lot.

immigrants who have been here some time are usually more agreeable. They own dingy shops and mostly don wan no trauble

The nouveau rich kind are entitled fuckers even worse than some chosenites. Even worse, we've got the phenomena of "parachute children" who are basically the spoiled rich kids of some chinese capitalists they pay living expenses for them to live in SoCal for """""SCHOOL""""" when in reality it's just them fucking around with cars or cosplay or being a fuckhead in general.

Attached: 1287117904267.jpg (850x1087, 392K)

Why do you think so many Chinese upper-class use umbrellas and masks in public?

>He's of the latter
>Wife of former
Flip that shit around. My bad. I think.

exactly, Cantonese speakers are almost a dead giveaway that those people came a long time ago. Its almost a dead language.

many older Chinese HATE the new ones. In fact that's not limited to the Chinese as many older Indians hate newer ones but that's a different story. Also, if you ask the older immigrants about old china, THEY SEEN SOME SHIT.

gotta love the 18 year olds that drive ferraris, eh?

>"I can stand here all day"
this is just like that Seinfeld Episode.

The umbrellas is to (theoretically) stop the sun from giving them age spots when they get older. The masks are a holdover from living in a relatively tiny country with billions of people where, if 1 person gets sick, its spreading like wildfire. It started with SARS

its a mutual hatred. Remember that the rich ones of today were kissing the ass of the party that slaughtered the ones that fled.

I thought it was a holdover from patty brown versus statehouse white.

I attempted to google what you're talking about but couldn't find anything about it...

but then as soon as you leave your car they will damage it

Browner skin meaning more menial labour in the fields as opposed to richer people remaining in the comforts of a roof over their head.

I know that's an old English and Japanese stereotype but I'm not sure it applies to the Chinese as they all tend to come out fairly yellow anyways.

You very well could be right, though. I would fear the age spots more if I was them though, Chinese get them BAAAAD.

I would just take the day off at that point

Judeo Christian Asians are one of the most cucked things in existence

dashcam..

dude i woulda kept going i've had this happen before.
just keep slowly creeping in. what are they gonna do get ran over? no they're going to move
revved up my engine like an obnoxious kid and layed down on the horn.
they will move

Attached: 1505083811902.jpg (584x530, 216K)

I'm pregnant so if you fuck with my child I'll fuck you up"
Now only if I had something to time travel with, something to teleport with and a baseball bat...

tell me about it

Attached: 1500691166058.jpg (900x618, 368K)

Heh.

Oh, your spot? No problem. Drive away, park, then come back to that spot, slash all 4 of their tires when they have left. Enjoy your parking space gookniggers.

As a Chinese person, I would've lost all of my shit. If there's anything that triggers me 100%, it's shitty-fuck morons like this because it has a direct effect on how other people perceive ME. I would've thrown as many non-PC epithets as possible. What the fuck is the media going to do to me?

"Chinese man racist against Chinese"?

Fuck, that would actually be awesome. I would've relished the chance to do some bullshit interview where I can embarass the fuck out of them: "Entitled family makes all Chinese lose face". The Chinese government actually has a campaign right now where they're trying to keep their own people from acting like cunts while in other countries because they don't want to be seen as a country full of assholes.

No, slash only 3. If you slash four they can claim insurance

They AAAARE a country full of assholes. Soulless insectoid race devoid of emotion and empathy.

Attached: 1501786001291.png (688x726, 72K)

>sit there yelling like a retard for 3 minutes instead just looking for another spot

Attached: 1520405601621.png (550x543, 18K)

>slash only 3. If you slash four they can claim insurance
what? most insurance has a $500 deductible. Depending on the car, you want to eat as much of that deductible as possible to get the punitive effect. Also, insurance is going to pay a prorated amount based on the percent life left or miles on the warranty. And then if they file a claim, insurance knows that they park their car in shit areas, or do things that make them a target for vandalism. I don't see how slashing fewer tires is a benefit.

>accepting defeat against a bunch of Chink twats

Attached: 1501914864602.jpg (523x350, 19K)