none of us have been feeling well

installed sc2 again
first tvt and i get doomdropped
its just no fun

>can see anywhere on the map at will
>didn't see something coming
yea games just bad :/

yea sure waste your mules on random scans around your base
and if you hit him you get to have him accuse you of being a maphacker for the next 15 min

i map hacked fir a bit before i stopped playing completely

did u get gm

did you stream snipe avilo while map hacking?

nope
i moved a widow mine twice right into the path of where an oracle was going and the guy started calling me hacker before it even got to my base.... because he was hacking too... heh...

nice

game is dead
thread is dying
time is slow
thanks for trying

i wish twitch would die

everything will be ok

>the internet will always be real life, serious mode where people are trying to make money and promote themselves
>it will never go back to being just the internet where you shouldn't give personal info and people call each other niggers
I want to stop feeling this every single day

shit sucks but its nice for those who do make a living off it i guess

i'm pretty sure it was created to spy on and further enslave everyone

youtu.be/_VlnNwbEYsQ

So you did just jerk off in your base with no scouting for 15-20min? What was your compo and food?

*breathes*

QUICK! someone post stale pasta!

actually im still waiting for that story

we all are

I'M PICKLE RICK!

taking it easy

youtu.be/oYRQbwl6FT0
ok, thats ok

who is going to buy ME this?!

I've wanted that pylon thing for a while but I don't really have space on my desk...

nightstand!!

is it a charger + light? can someone explain?

how do i summon the guild wars 2 general bot? theres a general that needs to be smited

it's a pylon

tired

it's friday, anyone leaving their house today?

>be me
>senatorial class, but kinda plebish
>decide to go to the forum to pick up puellae
>see a IX/X puella
>ohjupiterthatbottom.marblestatue
>heard pick-up line from my body cassius, try it out
>"hey girl are you parthian?"
>"no"
>"because you shot an arrow into my heart"
>looks at me like marius would look at sulla
>"my pater familiae died in that battle"
>my face goes redder than the theatre of pompey on the ides of march
>she walks away
>go home and fuck my boy slave
>i miss cato

lol nice meme you piece of shit

for realz?

top notch m8

cursed day

i hope sig's doing okay...

Wow now this is a lively thread. Which probably means it wont get any worse if i ask for advice for SC:RM.

I'm playing as terran and just dont fucking get TvP. I didnt get it back in 2000's when i was playing on ICCup and i still dont get it now.

Every game goes by the same scenario:
I go for a traditional siege opening (1 fac siege -> expand), and pretty much every time i just get contained to death.

I set up my expansion, start pumping up shit, but the toss player keeps his goons next to my base so pushing out is very slow. In the meantime, the toss player grabs his 3rd and starts pumping shit out of a bajillion gates.

I cant efficiently attack his bases because i can only get there with vultures and they dont do well against bases with 2+ photons; Drops with 1-2 dropships usually cant kill the expansions before the toss brings his army and clears the drop. I end up being extremely immobile against an opponent who can efficiently raid my hidden expansions and has much better economy than me, and i just kinda dont see what i am doing wrong, especially since i can win TvT and TvZ at that level.

you need to use a bunch of ghosts & science vessel spells perfectly

welp, im back after abandoning ship when the hype kiddies and nostalgia fags flooded this general. is it back to being sc2 mainly now?
atleast gamewise, seems my predictions were correct. about a month and theres only 1/4th of the launch day/days playerbase on american and european servers. ill give it a month more until you got less than 200 people at all times on the US servers.

honestly i dont mind scr/bwr, hell i even prepurchased it and played through the campaigns again, but what i do mind is that some retarded hype kiddies and nostalgia fags from /vr/ flooded it, started talking shit about sc2, saying how an old game with outdated mechanics was going to beat it out and "kill" sc2, and then started mocking everyone who regularly comes to this general to gookpost or actually talk about the game. it honestly felt more like people were spending more time talking about scr/bwr than actually playing it...
if you cant understand what im trying to say, imagine you like this obscure band, you and like 30 friends. you love the band, listen to their music and go to the fan forums or whatever, right? and then suddenly ONE song from their first album out of the 5 theyve made gets on the radio and suddenly EVERYONE is talking about the band, and youre happy because people are finally talking about the band you love, but then your forums get flooded and the newfags start shitting up the place and insulting everyone who likes any song that isnt in the first album that was played on the radio, talking about how only the first album was good and how the first album will kill the other albums made by the band (in sales). then after a month, they just drop the band as a whole after ralizing the first album wasnt as great as they actually thought it was. this is what i feel bwr was to this general, and honestly im glad theyre gone. again, if you like scr/bwr, ive got no problems with you, its a fun game. its the hype kiddies and nostfags who drop it 2 weeks later.

mass marine and firebats to deal with the zeaots

nukes don't have a red dot. shit is panic inducing

TvP is hard. you either have to do a timing attack when they take a fast third to kill them before they get their gateways fully pumping units or you take a third yourself and prepare for a 40 minute game where you don't attack until 2/1 upgrades are done.