pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-director-on-the-name-wants-to-remake-binding-blade-the-most/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where's tharjaanon?

How many merges does my Lancina need to be equal to an unmerged Nowi in arena scoring?

So what's the verdict on brave Ike then /feg/?

You're better off promoting Virion.

Hopefully hanging from a bridge because his trash waifu didn't get in FEwarriors yet

Worst CYL unit.

What FE game would you like to be remade next? Or will they make a completely new one?

I know Lilina is a close copy of Snacki, its just that when running the calcs, Leo can kill BIke with cavalry buffs and a +def nature, and he can tank the shit out of lyn better than snacki ever could, compared to snacki getting half-hp'd, if lyn initiates on Leo he doesn't even go below 75%

that's the only reason why I'm having trouble deciding, Leo seems to be able to do the job as well as a Robin could, but I know Robin isn't really meta up until now at least. I also have another shitty IV Leo for the sick +1 to HP and Res.

This is the most truly overrated unit since either form of Camilla. Say hello!

new one always sells like hot cake

Great unit, great fodder. Probably not as valuable on his own as the other brave units, but definitely has the best passable skill.

okay i want to pick a character in my roster that is worth upgrading to 5*
can you guys help me?
1- nino lvl1 (4*)
16 hp, 16 atk, 9 spd 3 def and 7 res
2- olivia lvl1 (4*)
stats doesnt matter
3- catria lvl 1 (4*)
15 hp 15 atk 10 spd 6 def 5 res

>Warriors

Thracia

C-Corrin-chan...?

>FIVE STAR

>FUCKING

>MARIA

WHY IN THE FLYING FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED

>Ike is now projected to win
NOOOO!
WHAT HAPPENED ROYBOYS?

Anyone ran into a +def and def focused Takumi in arena? He gave me allot of trouble than I expected.

Anyways post your arena team mvp

>Roy was unable to get the bonus round that was predicted for this hour

Its over.

>Roy's going to ruin the chances of a guy winning the Gauntlet for once

Thanks ISIS

FE6 baaybe

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-director-on-the-name-wants-to-remake-binding-blade-the-most/

>insane spur buffs
>a measly 3/3 on her lance and 3 from drive speed
INSANE indeed. Spurs will always be a joke.

Is this a new meme?

How do you utilize Reposition on Lyn?

but doesnt BIke ignore cav buffs? and Lyn magic buffs?

The point of Raven toming isn't killing shit, it's to stop them from killing you. Now what does Leo have that Lilinadoes not? That's right, physical bulk and an HP pool that isn't horsecock. He also comes with free QR3.

She's a fucking angel you retard. Her smile alone is 10* so you'd better count your blessing to get her as a 5*.

>Cheating on Neph with Palla

Easily the worst of the CYL unit. Only overrated by smashfags and redditors aka Ike's fanbase.

Machalis, please.

>the most popular FE character could lose because of the retarded multiplier system
Fuck you IS

Congratulations!

FE7. One part because it was the first FE game ported to the West, and another because I just want to see my boy Sain in action again.

Shut the FUCK up Michalis.

Lancebreaker or QR for Lancina?

You keep posting this tripe you made up as if it's fact. You were rightfully ignored the first time you posted it and will continue to be.Fuck off.

Olivia isn't worth 5*'ing to begin with outside of muh waifu shot. Catria is trash and your nino has -Speed os she's also trash.

Why does this look so fucking shit? As if the roster alone wasn't enough to dissuade me from having anything to do with this mess.

IKE WINS AGAIN BAYBEEEE

Newfag to FEH, do accumulated battle flags go away at the end of each round of the Voting Gauntlet? I have about 1000 I was waiting to use for rounds further down the line but want to make sure that was possible

;_;

You know what to do.

There's always a slight discrepancy between the predicted results and what would happen. If Ike pushes too far forward or Roy slows down enough, Roy could possibly still get the 7.5x

>Being this autistic.

Use my last 400 flags now on Chrom or wait?

>already 2/3 of the way through Conquest
>suddenly have the urge to start over and marry someone else
Is this common?
Why must Grandpa be so foxy

i would appreciate you never posting this again.
it reminds me of what could have been and saddens me.
I will say it once again. DELET.

Depending on what he's fighting he either jobs in one round or is an unkillable wall.

Anything that can't ORKO him is in for a painful time, though.

>Elise and Azura and Sakura for FEW

Frothing anticipation

How's everyone's quests coming along?

Renewal on brave ike yes/no?

you're right on both accounts, to revise my statement, leo can almost one-shot ike, but can still kill lyn with QR counter because of TA and Raventome.

Can you post his build
I have a +Def taco myself and i need refrence

How's my new wife guys

>ywn be a sexy blonde feminist and have sex with a beautiful pega pony knight from another continent

>Fates
Lmao

Well, now that my pity rate is unsalvageable and I only have 14 orbs left, do I count my losses and finish out this roll? I really wanted Ike just for the sake of having him if I couldn't roll Lyn but my three remaining stones are two blue and one red.

Probably not many considering she comes with an exclusive weapon and some high point SI stuff like Aether and a Drive skill.

I'm puzzled myself. Hyrule Warriors looked much better.

It has it's uses.

Why is Alfonse using a lance?

Mediocre, but in your eyes a true 10/10. Rejoice.

This picture is going to be equivalent to the SMT/FE fanart that happened before we knew what #FE was and that upsets me.

Nohr 10 is too addicting, what can I say

You know what you must do.
Finish off Lucina.
Make it to the final round.
Remove the weapon from your lead and stop voting.

+hp/-res
ehh

Using the same cake before SI was even a thing. Was one of the first people on this board that shilled the fuck out off TA3/Raven.

Is it the same studio that made it?

trip back on, luis

>implying anyone cares about cuck emblem

How is Lyn doing against Lucina?

Best B skill for +atk brave lucina?

currently up about 200k. She's projected to win unless Lucina gets a bonus at the end

The Lissa vs Frederick somehow looks worse. Even #FE looked better.

Looking pretty good

At least it wasn't Jakob...

>training Brave Lyn
>See a faggy mage
>Har har I'm gonna bait this faggot and kill him on counter
>wolf tomes me in the face
>surrender

YOU TOLD ME SHE WAS TOP TIER, REEEEEEEEEEEE

The animation really doesn't bother me that much. the fucking lighting being shit is whats really getting to me

its almost sad how hard ike is raping roy even with constant multipliers for roy's side

Same here. She was the second unit I 5*'d.

Always do a full roll when you get a 5*, it's worth taking the chance with the higher pity rate for something extra.

She's keeping a small but steady lead.

Unless Lucina gets a bonus in the last few hours Lyn's going to win.

What happened Tharjabros?

Why are we still here?

Brave Ike wants to be -Spd, right?
That's what I got.

Smell the tiki!

Chemical warfare, +ATT Jeorge (Darting + Despacito) or Neutral Rebecca?
I have Saizos and Camillas too.

>tfw same
Let me make a wild guess and say Sharena was your first promoted 5*.

>he didn't fall for the Grani's Shield meme

hmm what about a 3* nino with following stats at lvl1:
15 hp 11 atk 10 spd 3 def and 6 res

They should just keep everyone as a foot unit and make mounts optional like in DW.

>Anti-cav beats cav
No way!

>Lancina got KOZAKI'D.
I wanted Maiponpon ;__;

Lucinafags have been oddly quiet recently

Nintendo was up their ass every step of the way for Hyrule Warriors, IIRC, they made sure everything came out well

>spooked by klein and Innes looking for Lyns to fodder
>-atk
Should this fuccboi be brave fodder or QR fodder, and should Neutral Brave Lyn or +spd/-hp Innes get the bow?

Or should I pass QR3 to someone, like Brave Ike?

>cherry-picked the same video from 2 month ago
:thinking: