docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

first for dex is gay

user?
For Name Engraved Ring, what god...?

nehma

STR is for people who are insecure about their masculinity.

>/v/ is bullying Dark Souls 2 again

Who cares about /v/?

Down in front of the chest.
I hope you can get me...

They're correct.

DS2 is fucking garbage.

It's the only Souls game that I couldn't even be bothered to finish.

No luck. But i already got summoned a few times anyway so i'm alri 4 now

Fucking hell, he's ALMOST qt.

>/v/tards recommending DS3 without playing any of the previous games
As expected of subhumans with shit taste.

How come there are no waifus in 3?

I've beaten the game many times, but he always startles me once or twice per playthrough.

That area is cool in SotFS. I like what they did with the dragon knights.

>tfw you'll never have a smol Aldia making you question your motives for doing things like shitposting and procrastininating

>mini-/b/ having shit taste
So, business as usual.

These guys make terrible guards.

They're ok with you as long as you kill the Drakekeeper Knights first
They even let you plunder the castle

Watch their behavior before the Drakekeeper comesat you. They're not normal guards.

Therw is Firekeeper, the blind miracle waifu, Karla, Anri, the loli from Ariandel and Lothric

there is literately a pile of them

They're not guards, they're testing you.
They're Dragon Knights, members of the Dragon Remnants covenant. You know what the dragon covenants from DS1 and DS2 are about? 1vs1 honorable duels. If you summon, or run past the Drakekeepers, knights will attack you.

I love that Primordial Serpent sheild desu
So glad it got into the game

Heh

Why is his corpse so gigantic compared to his DS1 self

FUCKING PONTIFF KNIGHTS

DeS is a fast food burger, tasty but will make you sick if you eat too many of them.

DS1 is a good-looking tasty sandwich that falls apart every time you try to eat it, messy and sloppy but good.

DS2 is an ugly, gross-looking sandwich that tastes great once you get past the first few bites

DS3 is a beautiful sandwich that you find out is made of plastic and is just there for the photos

BB is a premium expensive fancy burger, it's only downside is that burgers taste better when they're cheap.

OHSHIT SON

roll to the side, not backward, and spam roll 3 times instead of just once

they're shit, awful designed enemies but that at least trivializes their worst attack

>BB is a premium expensive fancy burger, it's only downside is that burgers taste better when they're cheap.
I would call BB lean beef. Very good quality meat but lacking the fat that gives it lasting flavor.

Yeah, but the fact that they are like that anyway.
The only way to """fight""" them is to spam roll.

that's a better comparison, I was thinking about how getting a PS4 makes it not worth the price for most people

maybe:
>BB is an expensive lean burger, tastes great but lacks satisfaction for the price

not him but those numbers don't match your own link. You used Sharp instead of Refined for longsword.

>longsword
40/40 Refined = 428 / 453 (1h/2h)
66/14 heavy = 408 / 441

>broadsword
40/40 refined = 446 /471
66/14 heavy = 424 / 458

but that's silly because there's no "best infusion" for a weapon unless that weapon is purely str or dex. For everything with more than one kind of infusion, best infusion depends on how many levels you're investing.

Heavy loses effectiveness as total investment grows because it softcaps lower, refined gains effectiveness as total investment grows because it has the highest total scaling.

For most weapons, if you optimize your stats for max damage, refined is the best around 100 level investment (60/60), sharp is the best around 75 level investment (80/16) heavy is the best around 45 level investment (40/16) and raw is the best at 20 level investment (20/20) and below. What changes is how those investments are distributed, so being outside of the best marginal curve (for example, 66/14 stats) usually means slightly less damage unless you're using a weapon that already favors strength scaling before infusion.

Obviously this isn't a hard rule, every weapon's scaling % are slightly different so the exact breakpoints for different infusions will be different, but it tends to hold true because of the softcap differences between str or dex. Str has lower softcaps but lower base scaling, so it's better at lower level investment. Sharp is the opposite. Refined has the highest scaling but lowest base damage and highest softcaps. DeS was the same way, but less balanced/more aggressive with the differences.

it's all just numbers really, DS3 scaling isn't that complicated

That's one big dog.

That's one of the best rings in the game. Very low durability to compensate, be careful with corrosive things.

It be a poochy.
Touch it!

>dog

Are you daft? That's a dragon.

Noshit, the suicide bombers on the way to the area had me wanting to commit suicide several times.

>Dragon
Please, it's obviously a badger.

>That's a dragon.
he doesn't know

Not to forget you encounter a group of them at once.
And they say DS2 has worst gank.

You could skip the entire area and just get straight to the castle by using the zipline next to the bonfire

>petrification curse all over the kingdom, petrification spewing zombies locked up in prison (bastille)
>arrive at aldia's keep, petrified monsters everywhere
>aldia leads you to dragon aerie
>those petrification zombies are there...

HMMMM. I WONDER WHAT THIS MEANS, user.

Does this mean what I think it does?

I got a rare condition of wanting to explore everything, if I see a crossroad, I literally write it down to get back there.
Occasionally I draw a fucking map to find my way.

Aldia was a lunatic.

Did you already "talk" to it?

Don't some curved swords have a slower moveset compared to others...?
If so, what are they?

Throwing knives are great agaisnt those enemies.

Does the DLC In SotFS change much in NG+ like the base game does? I'm wondering if it's worth to go through again to see the changes

I don't know if "talk" is the right word, more of a humming.

I started to appreciate my Crossbow A LOT lately, that's for sure.

Okay, did you get something from him?

Painter Loli a cute! CUTE!!!

Yep, time to find some memories I guess.

>those petrification zombies are there...
Undead Citizen in Dragon Aerie don't petrify you, though, they're corrosive and break your equipment.

For the memories, you'll know them when you see them. Look everywhere, because they might show up in places you don't expect.

Not as cute as you!

I'll admit, I looked up Power Stancing, and I finally unlocked it.
>No man should be allowed this much power

Sadly I was retarded and didn't check the restriction, literally thought I would be allowed to Power Stance the Smelter Demon Sword, ohwell.

I will later, friend asked to play DaS3, since he haven't completed it yet.

>literally thought I would be allowed to Power Stance the Smelter Demon Sword
have you played the DLCs?

So what are some fun Berserk cosplays that aren't Guts or Griffith?

I'm thinking of trying out Farnese

Nope, just slowly progressing, will try to enter them later. I asked about the fountains after specific Primal Bonfires and were told they were the gates to the DLCs, but I couldn't enter them yet.

Bazuso

>literally thought I would be allowed to Power Stance the Smelter Demon Sword
Get 60 Str. Then go into the DLCs.

THE GREY KNIGHT BAZUSO
EXECUTIONER SET WITH MILLWOOD AXE

Now you can smith weapons twice as good.

I meant with the Blacksmith's/Craftman's Hammer. Sorry for not being more clear.

Truly I am the mastersmith, I'll slay the others when I plan on going NG+, to prove my worth.

Just discovered the Dragon Remnants, which areas are good for dragon duelling?

Iron keep bridge

card captors
falchion
storm curved sword
shotel
crescent moon sword
carthus shotel

oh and follower sabre

>DaS2, can guard break consistently, can't parry with a normal shield
>DaS3, can parry with anything, but can't barely perform a single kick
help

Only if you don't recognize the startup. Many attacks don't even need you to roll

Aren't there some petrifying gremlins in Aldia's?

Anyone else who plays ds1 on pc have a bug where the game bugs out when you're resting at a bonfire? The menu goes away when I press B but my character keeps sitting there and no command works

kicks are useless in DS3, dont worry about it

>NG+ Aldia's Keep adds a qt phantom

Hit the sheild once or twice then kick. Or kick twice. Or wear the horse ass kicker ring.

They drop Black K***ht weapons and Affinity spells.
Weird drops...

>Remember I haven't rescued last Milfanito
>Free her, but I can't talk to her
>Remember I accidentally poisoned her when fighting NG+ phantom
>Visit Cromwell for pardon, see this
Cage's open, she can get herself out

Mozgus kind of (mainly heals and stake, gnaw acceptable)
Serpico (with Ricard's and maybe LWB for herald, storm cs and or tailbone sword for jrpg party)
Boscogn (splitdick)
Big Dick Bazuso (executioner set, maybe exile or winged knight helm and crescent or dragonslayer's axe)
Farnese would be dark war banner and a couple of fire pyromamcies.
And spiders can drop zweis, scythes and Ricard's rapiers.

how the FUCK do you get past the guardian dragon to ornstein if you've already woken him up ? his breath kills me since I'm trying to get to ornstein at a low level and there's no way I can run fast enough even with a good timing

>Kobolds are next to Aldia's Keep
>Spiders are in Tseldora's Duke's domain
>They drop weapons
>Both Aldia and Tseldora's Duke did experiment on his subjects
What are the implications of this?

Stand near the staircase till he does the firebreath that goes from right to left,then just run at the second you can

Remember Hellkite Dragon? Same thing, make a run for it after he breathes fire.

>there's no "best infusion" for a weapon
Of course there is.

If an infusion give you a higher AR then it's better for all intents and purposes. You can use a heavy longsword on a STR build but it will be less effective than a refined longsword on a quality build.

I want to use it as a gesture. maybe I should macro it

Why were a lot of the thrusts on greatswords removed...?

obviously way easier if you book it the 1st time (can easily get there before he stands all the way up) but other than that its pretty easy, just get as close as you can away from fire, let him do his thing and make a run for it

or if you feel like being cheesy, pretty sure you can always snipe with arrows.

What are you talking about?

So I managed to finally make custom starting classes for DS1 barring few issues.
No face on some of characters pic related, this wasn't an issue in game. I take I miswrote no helm item id.
Spells not showing on others properly, same as above miswrote spell id.

Anyways would it be possible to also edit weapons? I'd like to buff/nerf certain weapons. I don't plan on going online with this at all since the only people still playing DS1 are new players who I could kill with any weapon anyway and laggy bs fishers.

They make some of the challenge areas even harder if you can imagine.

>NG++ Iron Passage
>red phantom Smelter Giants right before the boss

DaS3 has a lot of thrusting attacks on greatswords removed.
One handed.
Flamberge had a one handed thrust in 2.

How did she do that?

Power stancing the weapons maybe?

Powerstance, son

>NG++ Loyse. Red phantoms riding invisible cats.

The nothrust flamberge pisses me off because it looks like an ideal thrusting weapon

>or if you feel like being cheesy, pretty sure you can always snipe with arrows.
They knew how players used bows to cheese in the previous game, so he can actually smoke the area below the stairs for the same amount of damage.

I sniped him with arrows, since I couldn't make a run for it fast enough no matter the timing. He just throws a slow, easy to dodge fireball if you snipe him from down there. Just took a while to do.

I know. I imagine getting thrusted with one would be very painful with the undulating blade.
All of the greatswords bar Executioner, Firelink, Stormruler, or even Gael's (Which has a fucking thrust) are capable of, and should able to thrust

There is a point where he never gets you while you safely spam arrows.