Can drunk driving be done safely?

Can drunk driving be done safely?

I’ve only ever done this maybe twice in my life, at 3 in the morning with no traffic around on suburban streets and only about 1-2km distance.

I would have been 5 or 6 times over the limit, but I took it slowly and felt like I had good control at all times.

I feel as though I could be close to the point of passing out and still drive home in one piece. Is it fair to put “drunk and extremely cautious” driving in the same category as “drunk and couldn’t give a shit” driving?

Attached: 1C87B79C-390E-4601-864C-E118B5479BBA.jpg (750x433, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ujT6ID3pIg&t=125s
youtube.com/watch?v=_IkDJJU8vlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, don't rink and rive.

You feel in control and think you're doing ok but in reality you were probably all over the fucking place. Don't do it. There are other options available for legitimate reason.

go watch wolf of wall street.

thats what its like.

you think you're fine, but you're not.

>I would have been 5 or 6 times over the limit, but I took it slowly and felt like I had good control at all times.

no no no no no no no

But some old/Chinese people do this even when they’re sober

No experience with drinking and driving but I smoke and drive and I gotta say that doesn't feel safe but what ever.

>and felt like I had good control at all times.
Said every drunk person in every situation ever

the driver's blood alcohol level should be monitored and electronically displayed at the rear and front windows, so if its above the limit then cops or civilians should be allowed to kill the driver on sight twisted metal style

only if drink beer with less than 5%.
If you take pause to drink you can drink hard liquor

It's technically safer than driving extremely tired as long as your not blackout drunk. Micosleep is pretty fuckking scary. It's still a really bad on public roads. It's best saved for a really big piece of land and a bunch of $200 cars.

Who would get a big piece of land to trash cheap cars when they could just go to sleep?

>It's best saved for a really big piece of land and a bunch of $200 cars.

This. Drunk driving is probably one of the most fun things ever but its just not safe.

I have never once made a decision while drunk and then decided it was a good decision once I sobered up. I have seen photographic evidence that proves I am not graceful while drunk. I am fairly certain it would not be a good idea to drive drunk. I find this to be true for pretty much everyone I've ever seen drunk.

Not to mention that doing so can fuck your life up. Even if you don't crash, a DUI will follow you around.

Attached: 1511279756096.jpg (582x600, 71K)

Nope. Dumb as hell

It depends on the person or situation desu. However the margin of error is far too slim. And I don't do it because if I were to ever get into an accident after drinking even if it wasn't my fault if the other party is sober it automatically gets pinned on you and that's pretty much an automatic dui as well.

Wasnt he on a cocktail of uppers and downers? Like Cocaine?

I do it daily (in Vietnam) and so does everyone else. Never had a problem.

People that like having a good fucking time?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ujT6ID3pIg&t=125s
youtube.com/watch?v=_IkDJJU8vlY

i do it all the time on my motorcycle. i figure even if i swerve all over the place I'll still be within the lane, compared to a pigfat car that will swerve into another car if it goes a foot over. plus if i hit something I'll likely be the one to die. lol one time in rural hawaii at like midnight i was drunk driving a winding mountain road in a shitbox car, i swerved into a volcanic rock that cut my tire, spun me out, and sent the car teetering over the cliff, literally the cars front end was over the cliff. the people living around were cool and towed me off and changed my spare for me. I'll treasure that memory forever. you guys are fucking nerds.

Quaaludes. The ludes, man! I doubt anybody here knows if the rumors about the crazy highs are true.

It can be like that if you're shit wasted for sure.

You sound like the kind of guy that fucks ladyboys in Thailand.

i like the thought of 100% passable traps but they don't exist irl

Nope. Thousands of studies confirm reaction times and perception is fucked from the get go. Mix that with 'everyone is an above average driver' attitude and suddenly everyone is a hero for driving drunk and not crashing, till they kill someone.

I like this thread because it seems to indicate we might not all be horrible people.

>be australian
>drunk driving shitbox on own property
>police legally come onto your property for the purpose of a random breath test
>be 0.051 BAC
>loose license for 12 months
>10 year criminal record
>$2000 fine
>have to pay $4k to get an alcohol interlock in your car

>not having attack emus for this exact reason

m8

On a well lit road with no traffic, yes. If I lived deep in the country knowing full well there'd be no cops to check and was just taking backroads, I could trust myself to drive drunk. But on city streets I'd have to be constantly on the lookout for other drivers, and would probably be swerving noticeably enough to be pulled over.

Is this the same guy that made the ethanol remover mouthpiece thread?

I've been drunk driving weekly for like a decade now.
My trick is to close one eye and DON'T GO OVER THE SPEED LIMIT.
But the closing one eye thing is the main thing try that

Of course, we do it all the time in Eastern Europe

>close one eye

If you're in this deep you really shouldn't be driving. The crossing lines of death, the sinister X.

Attached: 1494123493735.jpg (432x288, 21K)

>files upon files of evidence that drink driving is bad
>HURR DURR, HALLO 4CHEN, IZ DA DRING DRIVIG BAAAAAD?
if you're retarded enough to make this thread than please drink until you black out, crash into Stacy and get sued by her mom

Used to do it all the time. As long as you're well practiced, you'll be fine.

DUi Is a meme to make money for the Government. They will give you one for 0.00000001% and rape your life of all its worth.

The BAC threshold is artificially low and you can get more prison time than if you were to knowingly and intentionally run somebody over with your vehicle.