/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #548

''Creepy Rachel'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13590316
strawpoll.me/13590327
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those screams

The answer is: Yes, obviously.

O T P
T
P

Anyone else's achievements are bugged? I have 0 out of 11 even though I've finished the episode while online.

Chloe is #1

I was a bit embarresed to be honest. Especially the second time. mfw.

Steph actually a cute

RACHEL
HAS
POWERS

i was literally thinking the same.

Do we think... they will try it??

New best girl.

>embarrassed
Really? I assume because you thought it was cheesy or something?

As for myself, I'll have to admit though, it totally caught me of guard, I was genuinely surprised.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

will they make it possible in the next episode to bash the fash and join antifa?

YAAAAAS, NATHAN, SLAAAAAY!

Chloe's already stood up for a white man against an unruly black brute so it's more likely that she becomes Ilsa - She-Wolf of the SS

I hope they don't make me feel bad for Nathan that fucker doesn't deserve kindness, Victoria was cute and is a little bit nicer?
Chloe is a QT but still pretty bitchy, Rachel is cool or should I say hot?

>post yfw bayfags are worried about Rachel having powers

Does she get less cringy? I'm only 15 minutes into the game, but Chloe's dialog is cringy as fuck.

If it's like this for the whole game then I'll just refund it and wait for the crack.

BtS Chloe > LiS Chloe

BtS Chloe = LiS Chloe*

>tfw Chloe is falling so hard for Rachel, but we all know in the end she will end up leaving her for Jefferson and Frank at some point, accelerating Chloe's spiral into depression and self-destructive behavior

What about the lady who was smoking in front of the fire she seems pretty chill with everything going around her, she seems a little suspicious to me?

>doesn't need to go through a "bad boy phase" to realize she likes grils
>not tainted by beta dick
>young independent entrepreneur and actual pirate
>favorite movie most likely isn't fucking Final Fantasy
>cool dragon necklace
>Veeky Forums fag
Literally perfect

What song wasd playing in the car vision with Chloe's father? Also, was that scene an indication of Chloe having powers or Max's time powers 'leaking in'from the future?

I just wasn't... convinced. Chloe's crying for Rachael, her "dad..." and her breakdown at the side of her father's car absolutley choked me though. Way more than Ashely Burche's breakdown at Rachael's grave in LiS. Im so sad for Chloe in this one.

>Max's time powers 'leaking in'from the future
Yes 100% confirmed

>doesn't need to go through a "bad boy phase" to realize she likes grils

Chloe hanging out with bad boys was more of a way of expressing her rebellious side than actually doing for her own enjoyment.

>"Shit, Chloe. We're late. Just try to sneak in and maybe we won't be noticed."

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

>buys a bunch of condoms
>never get to use them before you died
She should have given them to Rachael.

I guess we can say Rachel is a screamer.

Better late than never!
I'm glad old posters are still around.

t. Jefferson

I'm still not sure how it's supposed to be a problem to the bay ending if Rachel had powers? I thought the assumption the whole time was that the storm was always hinted to have had something to do with Rachel?

RACHEL IS A SKINWALKER

Nice Rachel we're having today!

Storm is Rachel's revenge.

I think this thread is just bots that post random art with random text since nobody even replies to actual posts
What a time to be alive

>bots

>yfw knowing Chloe's flirting "skills" she's gonna use that as a pun next episode

What the fuck.

How did a shitty shoestring team from Colorado who had only done ports end up doing DONTNOD's game better than DONTNOD?

Frenchies eternally BTFO

There's no such thing as bots in here.
It's called tradition.

If you think the beginning is cringy, wait until Chloe loses her spaghetti over this

It's actually great and if anything realistic considering she's a teenager

Never going away. So far, I really like the stuff between Chloe and Rachel, I can definitely see why Chloe got so enamored with Rachel. As well as why others did as well.
It's just I expect the next two episodes to get even darker and for there to be a point where Rachel hits a plateau with her feelings for Chloe.
Where we start to see how things between them reached the friendly but confused state Chloe describes in S1. One where there's definitely a love there, but where both girls have their idea of what that love is.

Also BtS does nothing to change what Max does for Chloe once she comes back. Rachel still lied to Chloe (Which is starting to seem like an even more boneheaded decision on Rachel's part) and Max still saved Chloe. If Rachel did cause the storm then that also forms a link to Rachel and Max where Rachel, even from beyond the grave, was trying to help Chloe and see her be happy.
Thanks, Rachel.

What's it like being hideously wrong? Beyond it being canon that Rachel betrays Chloe and then gets murdered, Chloe and Max are simply better together.

Has anyone survived the DnD encounter?

I bet anything she ends up having a crush on Rachel and getting salty towards Chloe over it

Rachel caused the storm to kill Chloe, the storm only goes away when Chloe fucking dies

Your salty tears are delicious, pls stay mad

>that entire scene
>mfw

Jeezus, all this Amber posting. Is /lisg/ ruined?

Yeah, I did. I screwed up and Mikey got hurt, but you basically get a second chance.

Why is it coming in the alternate timeline then? The timeline where Rachel and Chloe have never met.
Why did Max gets increasingly specific visions of the storm where in one Rachel's doe was looking at her. Why did Rachel's doe appear in the nightmare when Max was feeling lost, guiding her to the bathroom where she first saved Chloe?
If anything, the storm was created by accident since Rachel couldn't control her power or because a bunch of energy was released when she died.

Rachel's trying to get justice for herself, for the others effected by Jefferson and Nathan, and trying to help her friend escape a terrible end and find happiness with the person she always wanted.

>that moment when the jock focuses his attention on Samantha and Chloe instinctively gets ready to stand between them
Chloe is the real white knight

>Also pussy boy nathan standing aside and letting girl stand up for him

Pathetic

>Rachel plays Prospero
>People still don't think she's the storm

Nothing wrong with posting Rachel and Chloe and talking about what they had. Or trying to figure out how far things got between them until Rachel backed away.
The idiot saying shit like BtS proves Pricefield is wrong or Max doesn't deserve Chloe is literally the same grahamfieldfag over and over.

>f5ing tpb,katcr,etc
>gets spoiled
Fucking buyfags.

>Baking cookies for themselves, Kate, Rachel, Joyce, and David

>A bunch of upper class priviliged white (jewish?) kids oppress a POC
How did this get included in the game?

does anyone have the indian meme of Chloe rachel and max that goes "Friendship with Max over, Rachel is new girlfriend" or however the fuck it went? thanks in advance

Where's this from?

>Rachel caused the storm to kill Chloe
thefuck??
even if that was true, why Rachel would want to kill Chloe?

Why tho?

/lisg/

After playing BTS, it actually makes it mean more to see Max wearing Rachel's clothes.

>that foreshadowing

But is it canon?

Thanks for being with us for such a long time.

What does it mean?

Is Rachel the Raven?

in some people's imagination it is

Rachel's the doe. The raven is that floozy sucking Rachel's dad's cock.

Is he /ourguy/?

>Chloe: sweats

I liked BtS's ep 1 more than LiS's ep 1 but I think it's still to early to compare both games.

Why was the thread EXACTLY in the same state
as it was before the release? Is everyone just ignoring this failure? I don't even see posts that say BtS was good, because everyone knows it wasn't, everyone is just ignoring that it even was released

I expected adventures, interesting characters, locations
And I just got recycled high school romance

I already know what kinds of posts to expect from you guys, stop pretending that it's all about the shitty romance, you know that it isn't, and in the case you seriosly find the romance to be the main thing then watch some lesbian high school tv shows, there's plenty of that crap to be found

>cfw

Anything more than an a-cup just isn't an option in the LiS universe is it?

wot?

I actually feel a little better about that now. Originally I didn't like "Max Amber" very much. And I still prefer Max in her own clothes and style, but I don't think Rachel would have a problem if Max borrowed a shirt.

Also I'm convinced now that Max going back and saving Rachel would fix just about every problem that happened after Max moved away.
>Chloe has Rachel as a friend and won't lose her
>Jefferson and Nathan are arrested earlier before they can hurt Kate
>Rachel surviving means no storm
>Max still comes back to Chloe
All that would need to be done would be a photo jump to some time after Rachel and Chloe met, and Max calling Chloe to apologize for the silence and also telling her Rachel is in danger and it will all be explained later. It would seem really crazy at the time, and if Rachel has a power of her own then maybe she will understand what's going on, but it will all work out.

I know there's still a lot of other old Anons who have been here fro the start. /lisg/ strong. Whatever happens in BtS won't change what we know is right. It will just make us love Chloe more, know who Rachel is, and know things get fixed when Max finally comes back.

Either bait or so stupid he can`t understand what BtS is about...

>has denuvo
>easy to crack it
>files easily accessed
>free cam already done
>debug console already activated
>models fully extracted
What do you want more ?

KINO
I
N
O

Is there a Taylor model? She's credited in the VA section but I didn't see her in the game

I didn't find her in any scene file, sorry.

Will Jefferson make an appearance in BtS?

fug, way to get my hopes up Deck9

I found Chloe's ep1 model (from lis 1) in the overlook scene tho, gonna explore more that scene with no clip later.

Maybe as a stinger at the end of episode 3

Only his car.

No, BtS devs confirmed months ago that he hasn't arrived in Blackwell yet.

Her eyes are like a nebula. Would it be wrong to think Rachel may just be someone imbued with a nature spirit? She has a strong tie to nature between both games but her parents don't seem to be related to the Natives.