Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYUitLNh-A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H O B G O B L I N S

Comfy sleeps

They play slightly different in the way of some factions having limited unit rosters, like Vamp counts have no artillery or ranged units and all the Dwarfs have super high armour, thats about it. The campaign map is pretty much the same unless you play a horde faction like Beastmen or Chaos

What a beast. Total stallion.

>Finally declare war on the Brets
>Don't have any army in Altdorf, took it over a long time ago, have a fully upgraded Garrison building
>Brets attack it immediately, some small army with a generic lord and Louen
>Decide to play it out, figure I can probably inflict good casualties on the generic army before Louen wipes me out
>Don't actually look at Louens army before launching
>Start fight, fighting going fairly well against the generic lord's army
>Louen arrives.
>I see this shit

JESUS CHRIST FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOUEN

Will I ever get delicious brown araby princess lord units? It is what I seek SO deeply.

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Is the Medieval (1) collection stable on systems newer than Win XP?

We haven't even seen proper Lizardmen and High Elf STUFF. So get in line my skeletal friend.

that ain't brown tho

He just wants a friend ;_;
Will you help him get a friend?

She's negroid, not semitic

Do we have one of these ready for TWWH2?

The actual army

only if he has the trailer voice

BEYOND YOUR COHONHONHONPRESION

>He said their work in Bretonnia was the missing key - a memestack to surpass Surtha Ek...

Are Beastmanii worth getting? Im not a fan of razing the entire map by turn 50 and only having myself to play with

When will we have the ability to do smaller skirmish battles with neighbours you hate in Total War? Like not all out war, but being able to fight armies or sack some shit that threatens your borders would be great.

There should also be a "Roll x and you must migrate to another continent from the start" thing on the TWW2 version.

>mfw

_____never_____

Is the Grim and the Grave worth playing? I liked the Skarsnik DLC but the two new leaders for the empire and VC look very uninspiring.

You can just wander around picking fights, it's pretty fun in that respect.

mëmé

You mean like cold war status from amplitude's games?

S K A V E N

A S R A I

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Yeah I guess Cold War is a fitting description. Just earlier I had a stack sitting exactly on my border in Rome 2.
It was completely obvious how they were just waiting to backstab me but unless I go all out I can't tell them to piss off of my borders.

>Settle as Suebi in Bracara
>None of the religions reach 35% so I can convert
>Stuck with German Paganism at 0.0%

Well, this fucking sucks.

>implying that rat isn't clawing it's way out of that toad
>implying that toad wasn't killed by the rat as it clawed out of its mouth
>implying there aren't like four more rats inside the toad feasting on its stomach
>implying this isn't a perfect analogy to how Skaven are going to eat the world from the inside out

I fucking hate this picture so much

new units nigga

They're just new units. Unless you're poor there's no reason not to have them.

Spoken like a true servant of Tzeentch.

>Can only convert at a certain percent

Kinda dumb 2bh. I guess it is so the AI won't go full apeshit with converting every turn.

daily reminder that high elves wont be getting a cinematic in game engine trailer

>rat bois literally belive this

youtube.com/watch?v=SYUitLNh-A4

Wouldn't a Tzeentchian faggot be more like "being eaten was part of my plan all along, even as you digest me, you're playing to the tune of the Master of Change"?

Have they confirmed that you can get the other LL if you wipe the faction out or it dies? Like say I start with Muzy and I dont confederate with Kroqgar and he gets wiped out by queek or something. Will I be able to recruit him or will he be lost forever? It annoyed me the first time I played wulfrik Trogg got wiped out by the dwarfs and I lost him for the whole game.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A WONDERFUL PLACE FOR A C R U S A D E

>ride of the Valkyries starts playing

>missile cav

nig you serious?

Good, high elves are faggots and usurpers.

t. definitely not Malekith

But he's not dead he's just mad

For a long time I thought naming fantasy dwarfs Snorri was a Snow White reference before I learned it was a real name.

Why are you using Knights Errant and Knights of the Realm when you can recruit elite cav already?

I wanted some archers, and I'm not about to have some faggots walking in my army. Except for the treb guys, but I'd give them horses too, if I could. Put the treb on horses while we're at it.

>170k

Shitter

>Ever been so mad at a friend you stopped being dead to kick his ass?

Not him, but they look fabulous

>mfw laughing at ratcucks

I see nothing that cannot be solved by Spear Marauders and Javelin guys. You can literally crush that army with starting units.

any mods that still work and cancel the chaos invasion?

>he's so mad at Malekith he stops being dead and then saves Malekith's life in End Times and fucks off

Truly a bro beyond our comprehension.

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

How come each thread is literally filled with shitposts from lizardfags, skaven furfags and dark elf waifufags but no one seem hyped for patrician elves?

Circumstances. I need three realm knights for Louen, and I've just been too lazy to replace them and the errant knights. Once Alberic gets Grail vow, I'm replacing them with grail guardians or just going full pegasi, not sure which. I'm not much of a cav guy normally, so I haven't been too particular on my units.

>>not much of a cav guy
>why are you playing Bretonnia then?
Because I've never really played them before and I was bored of chaos and dwarves, sue me.

Attila already limits every faction leader to one conversion. To convert more than once you need to have him die and do it with the heir.

>Because I've never really played them before and I was bored of chaos and dwarves, sue me.

I will

>being hyped for the npc faction

Jokes on you, I don't have any money.

kinda boring eh

What if I'm excited for all factions. Except Skaven.

>patrician elves

Those would be dark elves

The Total War: ARENA Closed Beta launches today at 13:00 UTC
Take to the battlefield and become a legendary commander in epic 10v10 multiplayer battles!
HE DOES NOT BOW

>this armor

>not being excited for the reddit faction

I don't like elves. Never have, dunno why.
I'm excited for Lizards and Skaven, but elves I could take or leave. Black Ark mite b cool tho

bluepill me on Tyrion and why I should care

>he hasn't played since shogun 2
I'm a keen wargamer but also a lover of the total war series

I think they're going to be a very enjoyable faction to play as, but so far everything I've seen points to Dark Elves, Skaven and Lizards as having more exciting armies. In the case of Dark Elves, their campaign mechanics seem more interesting as well, even though High Elves politicing will probably fun to use. So while I'm looking forward to High Elves, Dark Elves have my attention for now.

>mfw gf has more glorious beard than me

>being hyped for the good guys
loser

>turn 106
>1 stack
>Skaeling still at war with you/not dead

You sucking ass at this game doesn't change the fact that for anyone who isn't retarded Chaos Warriors is an easy as fuck campaign.

So, are there any good mods for Attila?

What do you have against warp fire throwers?

It would still prevent dumbshit sassanid AI or something from converting to some 0.1 % religion in their zoroastrianism empire

what's the difference between a hogboglin and a goblin?

I could not bring myself to get this ending.

probably the worst looking effect CA has ever done

Also in Game 3 the Chaos Dwarfs will have Hobgoblin auxiliaries and Hobgoblins themselves will be their own race as well so you can enjoy two factions fielding missile cavalry.

Oh and Kislev. I think the daemons also have some ranged cavalry, Khorne tank guys or something.

>game 3 will consist of ogres getting gunned down at range by ranged cavalry

>pic
Whoa there, is it for real?

hobbos are taller and lankier and whimpier and live east of the badlands
every other greenskin thinks they're too devious and hates 'em

>High Elves
>Good

My main issue is that its not the gatling gun. With it and jazzels missing clan skyre is so getting a DLC.

Hob, generally.

Its Tolkien rules as usual, Hobgoblins are generally bigger and nastier. Picture taller nasty skulkers

I feel it could have been as easy as having the AI be scripted to just have the religion with the highest % on their territories, while letting the player convert to whichever one they want as long as there's a presence for it in their territory. Would make the most sense. Certainly more than me being stuck with german paganism even though virtually no one in my faction seems to practice it.

Snotlings are tiny dumbasses
Gnoblars are retards with big noses and also retarded
Goblins are dicks (all the different types are dicks)
Orcs are bigger dicks but less sneaky (all the different types)

Hobgoblins are king dick, the dick supreme and on top of that they're the second largest Greenskins after Orcs. So they're tall assholes who will stab you in the back. They're also hated by all other greenskins for being dicks.

It's not the units, if anything their reveal trailer actually made me more interested to play as them than before. I just don't care much for the faction so out of the four, they're not very interesting to me. I'm glad Pestilens is in though, they were one of the bits of fluff I actually liked. Don't care about jezzails.

How many steamtanks are too many steamtanks?

Which is the hypest faction in the trilogy

Skull cannon and Soul Grinder.

yeah this is one of my biggest peeves with the series, no ability to threaten someone off your territory. it's especially annoying playing Attila

G O B L I N S

I always imagine Gnoblars with a Liverpool accent because I think they look like Ringo.

nigga u gay that's a dude

Arabyans near the border with the jungles are supposed to be black. We'll see whether CA has dervishes in game as a unit and if they're black or not.

CHORFS!

Ogres