High T cars

What is the most masculine car ever made?

Attached: E08CBC82-10EE-46A5-9258-AC538BE438F1.jpg (1144x1620, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FKQL5
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz472ocDJjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: b324ba4128cbd48cbbef172429d29663--rally-racing-rally-car-peugeot-205.jpg (736x552, 87K)

Unironically this.

The man makes the car but exceptions are made for miatas and porsche boxsters. Those can never be high test.

A Miata. If you can drive one with confidence, it shows that you don't give a fuck. Also, chicks love soft tops.

this reasoning always made me laugh.
yo if you can sug a dick but 100% know your not gay while your doing it, your a true (not homo at all) alpha cause your confident in your sexuality, why not?

>If you can drive one with confidence
these words alone make you wrong

snek

masculinity is as much "why care?" as it is "why not?", so having a miata when you can have an S2K is just for poorfags and hesitant gays

unless that miata is a stripped down race car you need to trailer to and from the track. the track. for wheel to wheel racing. no autocross.

Reliant Robin

Most minivans

Nah, the Miata gives that race car feeling even loaded with aircon, airbags, and cruise control, at the same time maintaining easy to understand driving dynamics that allow you to pretend to be a '60s F1 driver while driving to work in complete confidence. You have to be an utterly terrible driver to not appreciate one.

C7

Z06

no girl have ever driven

Attached: 2006_subaru_wrx_stil.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Um try again sweetie

Attached: D11EFC50-158D-49BE-A2FB-7FF3374B7C50.jpg (800x525, 96K)

This. The only time I see a girl in a wrx or sti is when her boyfriend let her borrow the car etc
Same goes for pic related

Attached: 98819685-04BC-46FB-AF06-E7BA80A9F686.jpg (1920x1200, 365K)

Viper and Challenger

Nope, my old roommate is a girl and she loves the WRX. And her mom sold her Mustang and actually bought a WRX for herself. And for some reason my old roommate got mad at her mom for buying one because it's her dream car. Makes no sense but whatever.

You're not convincing anyone with that dumb argument. It doesn't even make sense. The reason why you'd need confidence to be seen in that car is because you know it's feminine. You could argue that the driver is masculine for not giving a fuck, but we're not talking about drivers here. We're talking about the car itself. And it's a "cute" car. Cute and masculine are mutually exclusive.

Pic related; it's a normie meme. Because everyone knows that it's a girly car.

t. ex-Miata owner

Attached: hebrbjduwbe.jpg (568x543, 51K)

Probably an old aston or a type 57s, that was a time where you could show masculinity without having to look like a massive douche. Times have changed and there's nothing wrong with that. Its 2018, being masculine is fairly worthless. Being masculine back in the day meant you could get shit done. Now a days intelligence is a much more sought after trait.

the bedford rascal

Attached: bbd694d31fe9.jpg (1024x768, 423K)

If I bought a Miata/MX5 and got custom plates that read NOHOMO would that fix it?

I'm not even joking, this thing will get you laid as much as Porsche

Attached: brg.jpg (1688x1320, 399K)

Miata. I drive one and I can confirm my penis is absolutely fucking massive. I'm not even joking here

>The opposite of an alpha is a homosexual
Gb2 /pol/. Nothing more alpha than going dick-deep in a dude's ass after laughing off a woman's advances.

Post miata and penis. Or just penis.

I don't wanna get banned senpai idk if I can post it here

You can give an imgur link.

>your
>your
>your
>your

Attached: 1518675216084.jpg (632x932, 57K)

small penis detected

any car
if youre so insecure about your car looking
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>masculine
dont fucking drive

Attached: FB_IMG_1520776222661.jpg (1280x960, 124K)

Hard to say, Micra, Miata, Twingo, Seicento - there are quite a few to start with.

Attached: 7388018336_37e1429c18_b.jpg (1024x768, 278K)

>being such a faglord you spend an hour coming up with an argument to prove youre not gay because youre scared of driving a cute car

okay faglord

Attached: 2017-Hummer-H1-Black.jpg (700x448, 70K)

Attached: 54a12be272c5a93fc84e47c5369eb2f1.jpg (1229x614, 100K)

>high test means you buy garbage
okay cletus

>talking shit about the greatest car know to man with the meanest 4 banger on earth
Careful what you say, you might get your shit kicked in by one

Attached: 248129.jpg (450x337, 38K)

sure bby
not true
imgur.com/a/FKQL5

this or any other compact hothatch.
feminine cars are unironically the most masculine because masculine cars are made for people insecure about their masculinity who need to compensate

Attached: 2017-fiat-500c-abarth-26.jpg (970x585, 79K)

Attached: mk1-1.jpg (1057x739, 122K)

All a hot hatch says is "I wanted a fast car but the wife wouldn't let me".

this.
just for soyboys

And what does a car like a lifted pickup truck, a BMW or any muscle car say if not "i'm short and underwhelming but I wanted to divert people's attention from it without realizing it accentuates my shortcomings?"
You're very unlikely to see men taller than 5"9 drive these. It's usually somali-tier turbomanlets behind the wheels.

If you're uncomfortable with your own sexuality you cannot call yourself masculine no matter how much shiny, oversized faux-ruggedized polished aluminum objects you desperately sorround yourself with everyday mate.

You do actually give a fuck if you drive a Miata these days, because it has become so fashionable and you, like many others won't shut the fuck up about it.

>Muh 50/50 weight distribution
>Muh race car feel
>I know it's a girly car, but I drive it with confidence bro, same for the pink polos I wear bro.

there's a happy medium senpai there are more cars in existance than lifted trucks or "hot hatch" cuckmobiles

Yeah but that happy medium comes with a perfectly happy medium T score.
OP asked about high T cars not medium T cars.

Best Datsun comin' thru

Attached: 240Z.jpg (940x613, 96K)

he can call himself what ever the fuck he wants. you just have some secret agenda (probably environmentalist) so trying to make up his mind for him.

user your cuckbox isn't a high t car just stop posting

does your car come with a free castration?

>letting a girl borrow your car

Not everything RWD/AWD with more than 200 horsepower is a dick extender, friendo. Some people just like having some power to put down on the road.

see that's precisely the kind of insecurity everyone expects from the driver of a small peepee mobile. You're just confirming my words.

already posted a pic of my dick bro as you can see its huge and i definitely wouldn't go anywhere near your feminism mobile

And I'm far from disagreeing with you. It's really the matter of attitude. If you have to ask whether your car is a high T car it probably is not and you should reconsider your choices instantly.

Exhibit A.
176cm tall (turbomanlet)
Lives in the city.
Large truck

Attached: rs_634x1024-130625123333-634.shia.ls.62513_copy.jpg (634x1024, 199K)

omg he even has army boots on, is he ex-military? I bet not. . he must be self sacrificing himself for the cause. thats why he looks so sad.

Why do you assume he's got no use for the large truck? He might go surfing, fishing, camping, fucking anything. You don't need to be a farmer to have use for a truck.

I'd agree with this.

All this post reinforces for me is that we can’t like cars that are not:

The WRX
The challenger or charger

Veeky Forumstists once again hitting us with the “muh masculinity” bs as if anyone at all cares what the fuck you drive

The purpose of this post was to post the most masculine car, so having the appearance or traits of men, thus a truck, any muscle car, or any off-road vehicle

But for the sake of the argument I personally think the RX7 FC is the most masculine, show me a woman who knows how a rotary engine works and I’ll show you a liar

Attached: 20392F51-B5A1-4469-A8F8-E14E93128D4A.png (430x242, 210K)

He is a fashion guy. He made those things popular, it’s Nike combat boots or something.
He is a Jewish actor that spends his free time making pictures for Veeky Forums. He has never left the urban jungle in his life.

Typical truck owner

false, lots of girls in both of these desu
just because it's a masculine car doesnt mean it is strictly for men

>show me a woman who knows how a rotary engine works
Show me a woman who knows how an engine works.

you asked for it

Attached: 2012-dodge-charger-sxt-v6-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-438513-s-original.jpg (900x549, 85K)

>if you like expensive/fast/big cars, that means you're compensating/secretly homosexual/have a small penis
Who came up with this retarded "argument"?

Golf owners. Established this ITT.

>feminine cars are the most masculine because masculine cars aren't masculine
Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

So then what's the most feminine car?

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz472ocDJjc

Attached: 92-6R4.jpg (800x555, 165K)

Miata owners who feel insecure about driving a girly-looking car so they try to justify it by claiming that feminine things are actually masculine things.

T. Soyboy

>See black women driving these all the time why nearly hitting everything and causing accidents

Nah.

This guy's knows what's up.

Why are small car owners so insecure? Despite the stereotypes, I very rarely see lifted truck or BMW drivers criticizing others' choices of cars. On the other hand, every time one of these groups is mentioned, small car owners come out and start their whole compensating/small penis/manlet routine. It seems like pretty strange behavior to me to feel threatened by what other people choose to drive.

>So then what's the most feminine car?
Daewoo matiz with the eyelashes mod of course

Attached: mlematiz_op2.1200.jpg (755x531, 70K)

>all this turbomanlet cope ITT
lmaooooooooo brodozer owners are so fucking pathetic

Attached: giphy.gif (640x373, 2.86M)

>thinks he's a true man
>posts penis on an auto board
It's ok to be gay user

One of my girlfriends hair dressers drives this

Attached: 445C93FA-CD67-4185-9718-602992C65CD8.jpg (400x301, 38K)

its ok to feel upset that my penis is as thick as your bicep

>doesn't refute my point
Want to be my bf? :)

nope i already have one
you can get in line but its a very very very long line

I'm not suprised ;) I love little twinks with monster cocks. They act so tough but always end up begging Daddy for more

>No test onboard

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-095537.png (362x312, 62K)

the only thing i beg for is my qt lil bottom femboy to stop sucking after i already nutted

Neighbor had the H1 Alpha pickup variant. It was super fucking cool, though wide as hell.

kek are you serious? mk1 minis are comedy gold on wheels. Well set-up examples can outrun pretty much anything in a tight track.
Aftermarket support is on par with classic vw.

Attached: kad.jpg (389x294, 48K)

A high test car has to be able to bring your family or friends around and be silly fun. So a large sedan with a good engine.

Pic related.

Attached: images.jpg (400x265, 15K)

I call bullshit
And I own one

Attached: 1966_WM300_Dodge_Power_Wagon.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

>vapemobile
>High T
Lmao'ing at your life senpai

t. Subaru owner

The H1 is the only Hummer that unironically fits this role, what is more manly than driving a civilian military vehicle??

Driven by white/asian twinks, or fat old guys

I own a BWM mini

Attached: c6d.jpg (600x582, 37K)

he's talking about the sti trim you blind nurse shark

Cringe, only an insecure Veeky Forumstist would parrot some psychoanalysis shit to try and bring people down. Just drive what you like dude, it's fine.

oh dog yes.

Attached: 1443789258059.jpg (422x768, 86K)

love how you only addressed only his psychoanalysis and not the one regarding small perky euro soymobiles
really shows that it truly touched the wrong nerve

And anyone claiming MUH FREEDOM TRUKK are just fucking kiddin themselves. The only ones who unironically thinks these cars are masculine and themselves and their overweight friends, when they stand around the barbecue drinking Coors (or some other piss beer) circlejerking their masculinity with lewd women jokes and talking about how much meat they can swallow (both literally and figuratively) and how much they dont give a shit about the environment - until their paltry legs have to carry their lardass away from the impending tornado of course.

I didn't read every post this guy made in this thread, dude. What touches a nerve is when you think you know what people are thinking, it's cringy and arrogant.

>it's cringy and arrogant.
Then why are you so obsessed with people and their supposedly soyboy miata?

>I said I hate small cars
My first post in this thread was the one you replied to. I personally like all types of cars. The miata is fucking neat. The only reason I posted was because of the armchair psychology in this thread.

>implying you wouldn't always have an erection driving an E24 M635csi

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2700x1800, 559K)

Attached: Audi.jpg (640x640, 126K)