/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Drop a third one edition.

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/1788-wip-further-lovers-comfort-2016-12-04/
loverslab.com/files/file/1993-sexlife/
mega.nz/#!boMiESJC!aL7B4M99ygEhE92Xp9a0cGtCd0HbIbb9c3aLYq5qsQg
loverslab.com/topic/3581-where-to-get-modified-moonshadow-elf-texture/page-5
youtube.com/watch?v=-4_J7x6DUcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably the second. As long as it's XPMSE that's all that matters for fixing the performance issues, the head resize is just a bonus.

nice

Is there a mod that allows my wife to cheat on me?

first for desperately looking for armor

Yes. loverslab.com/files/file/1788-wip-further-lovers-comfort-2016-12-04/

Lover's Comfort - triggers sex with your spouse then you go to sleep at the same house.
Follower's Comfort - get to know your follower from new perspective.
NPC's Comfort - Married/Lovers NPC will occasionally comfort each other at night. Also Jarls and Housecarls, Cousins, Siblings, Courting NPCs. (example)
Couple Swinging - looking for some variety in sex? Ask NPC couples at the right time if they are interested in swinging...
Spouse Lover - If you do not comfort your spouse for some time he/she might find a lover, then see feature 3.

You sick fuck.

Reminder that Mer are the chosen people and not to trust Man. Remember the 6 gorillion Ayleids literally holocaust'd by the first Empire.

Y...Yeah Sorry. And thanks

tesgeneral presets when?

You can rip follower faces user.

lmoa

What did you mean by this?

good thing I make ugly followers hahah

Well, Mer are pretty cool and sexy. They shoots the magics and aren't afraid of anything.

isnt making a preset easier than a follower? maybe we'd get more choices with presets

But they make terrible stealth archers

but bosmer are the best stealth archers

Most people are lazy, just look at hobo

Thanks.

Was Talos a good stealth archer?

also this loverslab.com/files/file/1993-sexlife/

shame it's not been updated for a while. And it makes the bosmer brothers in whiterun gay for each other so best not go there when its dark.

Talos was the BEST stealth archer.

It's partially that learning how to do some of that stuff seems daunting. I kept brown-facing followers I tried to make following guides way back when.

MAFKit makes it a hell of a lot easier.

I see that waifu was masterfully crafted using the tips from Novajam's "Making beautiful female characters" video.

I want to improve this char (at least the textures)
what do /tesg/?

I hate anime so much

So when's wrasslin coming back?

Shut up lol

Put your trip back on Kevin.

it's been back, there should be another one next week

>it's been back
When? Hasn't it been like three or four weeks since the last one?

I made some textures for the ffrace head, you can have them. you'll probably need to match them to your body textures in photoshop or w/e but that's not too hard

mega.nz/#!boMiESJC!aL7B4M99ygEhE92Xp9a0cGtCd0HbIbb9c3aLYq5qsQg

There was one last week, then 2 weeks before that, and 2 weeks before that.

So you guys actually make waifus and post them or do you just play the game?

Don't compare me to that cucklord.

>playing the game
who does that h-haha fucking nerds

Haven't done either in a while

I don't know anymore

I make a waifu who loves to pretend to be another waifu!

It's harmless fun guys please stop sending me anonymous death threats.

prove it you cuntface

Genuine question: why can't you fuck off?

Here, have a death encouragement instead
kys

>playing the game
After 6 years, gameplay itself is pretty boring. Making characters is fun. Skyrim and its modding community allows for a really good visualization of that.

Those look god, but that face already match Head06 textures (pic related)
I have some faces out there so I'll try your textures anyway, thanks

Yeah, just a little burnt out.

I see your waifu has achieved CHIN

try these, then: loverslab.com/topic/3581-where-to-get-modified-moonshadow-elf-texture/page-5

the eye area is really nice in particular

I'm in the process of making a mother and daughter bonding story atm. Skyrim itself is boring

>want to make a pure gameplay profile
>can't stop looking at how ugly people in this game are without mods

how people even remotely thought this game looks good without mods at launch, fucking normalfags I swear

It was different times.

I'm modding so I can actually play the game. No lewd mods. I made a waifu once and was told she is ugly. So now I use nexus follower mods to feel good about myself.

>leave a thread from last night open while I sleep
>read through it today
>nothing but waifus and autists trying to be relevant talking about their gay modding circlejerk drama
>anons trying to feel important in their knowledge about the "scene" instead of just making fucking good mods with all their free time

you all need to be cleansed

Rate this waifu. Trying to make a milf.

I can never make and play as a waifu. So I make husbando and play the game.

Start over and use this as an inspiration

What body for that?

HGEC

What an odd model. Her hair doesn't look like hair at all.

Perfection

Just got ESO and Morrowind, probably gonna play through as much of Morrowind as I can before I hop into ESO.

Anything you lads reccomend before going into it? I'm a bit excited desu.

>Menat
>milf

So the white armor is pretty much ready to go, think I should play around with cubemaps more?

Thanks user.
I think the DAZ resources some user extracted will work (I ported them to Oblivion)

That's a really gay and elven armor.

user jesus christ my fucking eyeballs, fix that clipping. it looks like paper armor cosplay or some shit good christ its making me uncomfortable just to look at.

>gay
>elven
Redundant

I dunno what you've done with the cubemap, but to me the specularity feels too high. Try to tone that down a bit, ramp up the contrast a little, and darken the diffuse.

Clipping where? The hair? The gauntlets?

Both. I'm just caught up with the hunt for more armors.

Can having multiple followers affect fps more than just being near multiple npcs? I was wandering around with a few followers, and, whenever a play session went on a while, my fps would start to tank whenever I was near my followers. Running far enough away from them would make it go back to normal. I dismissed all of them, and I haven't had fps issues since.

Each standalone followers uses its own set of textures. Having 10 vanilla npcs around that use 4K skin textures doesn't mean the game is loading those textures 10 times and eating up all your VRAM, but with standalone followers that's what happens.

I like it, paladin/10.

i think he means the armpit area.

either way it looks great

I'm using EFF and want to change my follower's combat style.
What's the difference between a warrior and berserker in terms of combat?

Thanks for the info. I still don't understand why my fps only started dropping after some time playing, though.

If you want a bunch of followers around a lot you could use Ordenador and compress/shrink their textures.

If you leave the normal maps uncompressed you won't have the blocky look. Compressed and shrunk normal maps look bad.

mod?

oic

Yes.
It's a WIP

I like how it looks. I think it looks a bit weird in the shoulder seams though, but I don't really have the technical knowledge to tell you what to do.

Uh side question, I'm looking at Legacy of the Dragonborn and noticed it has a patch for the Boethia Artifacts mod you can use, but is there one for the other mods by FrankFamily, namely Nedgoth and the Paladin stuff, may be weird having two Chrysmares or Helm of Oryen Bearclaws.

Dual wielding preference

where can I download presets that don't look like shit

People who are good at chargen don't share their presets, so you're out of luck.

Truly the armour of a gay elf :^)
Looks nice though, what cubemaps are you using?

Find good looking followers then copy their faces to use as a preset.

CaBal's ebony gold, I think

Don't use MAFkit.

>Dual wielding preference
Which one?

berserker

I love all of you guys in /tesg/

Use this for making heels function correctly, it's ezpz - youtube.com/watch?v=-4_J7x6DUcY
All three of Cabals cubemaps and the SPOA one are pretty nice. I think my favourite is his silver one though.

That makes one of us.

>I've been using mods for TES games for years and I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing with shit like bodyslide or CBBE/UNP.

God I hate being retarded.

Sucks to be retarded I guess.

Why? Are there dirty edits? I don't need it anymore as I understand the structure of how an npc works now, but it helped me figure out how it all tied together easier.

Literally what is there to understand?
You can generate an UUNP body with Bodyslide and your naked chick will be in your game, that's it.

Catch that dumb pastebin next time.

Babette replacer broke

>Catch that dumb pastebin next time.
I wish somebody would repost it. It gets updated all the fucking time I don't know what's the latest version.

End her misery with a silver bolt right in her chest.