>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQJpBDvxIs
youtube.com/watch?v=l2027lNTUCo
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZPgnnEwK48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mods ban anyone in chat saying that lawbringer was good. Cheap character with just shitty gimmick!

1st for the long poke of the law

Everything about this hurt to watch

If LAWman had uninterruptible on his heavies he'd be much more competitive, especially against assassins.

Lets just make this a Lawbringer thread.

The animation for an out of stamina raider zone is slightly different. So even if you're bopped and can't see his stamina, you can know when to use the out of stamina punish. Try keeping an eye out for it.

THIS

>The animation for an out of stamina raider zone is slightly different.

And they can still feint it despite being "out of stamina" so it's bullshit and confusing as fuck

Nibba they didn't even notice that Highlander couldn't guardbreak normally.

IS

A

FUCKING

VIDEO

>pick glad
>do nothing but fish for parry, and use zone parry

holy shit im literally unstoppable

15th for gladiator is a crutch hero.

>zone parry
What

>it's another vanilla hero crying about being replaced
It's ok old man, it's natural the latest hotness and better looking warriors replace you :)

I think he means the option select parry where you flicker your parry into a zone instead of feinting it.

instead of just pushing the heavy button for parry, you push heavy>small delay>light

if timing is right it turns into a parry, if timing is wrong/enemy feinted or something it turns into zone

Dodging should cost 25% of your current stamina, not counting forward dodge attacks.

Post gladiators

>Choosing to be a nigger

>want a color for my conq
>learn that the rewards are randomized
>also every one just plays gladiators and peacekeepers
Frustration avoided i guess

He is both a nigger and Glad which actually makes him a doublenigger

We should rig it somehow

You should post your female slave. This ones pretty ok looking.

Just hit the dab nigga

WE

WUZ

SLAVES

She's so smooth looking......
Forgive me lord for these thoughts....

Why is it always Orochis that run away
every fucking time they take a hit they run, I dont think iv ever actually seen an Orochi finish a fight 1v1, have you?

I have
in duel

Well as shinobi, I have to run since I die to 2 heavies in a gank. I legit have to stall them until a competent teamate comes so I can help with side or top pokes. That's my excuse I don't know about roaches

>guard break an enemy as Warlord
>I am within 1 mile of a ledge, perfect
>teammate hits enemy out of my grab
why

>about to win the dominion match
>team abandons all points to go kill soldiers leaving me to defend
>of corsh the cap then break us as soon as i die
>lose
What is so hard about the concept of DEFENSE

What are some miscellaneous features you'd like to see in the game? For me personally I think it would be cool to have map variations, for instance sometimes having the doors open or the bridge up on Shard

A catapult at each spawn that can be destroyed but used to help take objs

a 10v10 dominion

Quiet mode - no chat and no emotes allowed

>guard break an oos enemy as pk
>Teammate waits patiently while I stab him twice and knock him down
>Matches his top heavy timing with mine

>GB as Cent, whack him twice
>toss him to my side
>Valk teammate does her charge into sweep
>I land my eagles talon when he's floored
Landing team shit together is great in this game

>bot can parry wardens crushing counter
>i cant
is that something only assassins can do?

Fun fact : if you get pushed from a ledge, it's your fault.

Yes. Assassins can also parry Highlander's "guaranteed" unblockable after caber toss

Isn't there a video of LB doing that too?

What about when im against a warlord, then literally everywhere is "near a ledge"

>Stupid raider tries to charge me
>Dodge, ledge him
>"Wow!" x 3
Cracks me up every single time

The speed of which they come out is good too. Makes me know they mashed out that wow for me

The salt must be delicious.

A way to turn off all gameplay effects, like unblockable flames and stuff, for cinematic fights

Just put a VHS filter on this webm and pretend it's intentional

>get platinum rank
>now can not enter a tournament because apparently there aren't enough players of the same skill level
How is this fair?

Fanservice outfits.
By this I mean shugoki in a thong,warden in a tight body suit,peacekeeper in nun clothes etc.

A knight PK :(

>letting a conq shield crush you beside a wall as cent

>Out of stam
>Shug throws me at a ledge
>Fall down just short
>He does the unblockable even though it won't kill me

STOP BULLYING GRANNY!!

Noice

Am I faggot for playing centurion? Or should I become less of a faggot (but still significantly a faggot) and play gladiator?

I just want to be a cool roman and oppressive inferior cultures/people/faggots

Just don't turtle too hard or unlock zone. People who hate cent so much are just shit at the game.

>caring about what others think you
Go ahead no one here actually cares about what you play.

Centurion requires more skill. Gladiator can just bash>unlock heavy for days. Only reason reddit is mad about cent is that they don't like not being in control for 8 seconds, yet combos are in every fighting game.

Ok cool. I'll probably still fuck around with glad because he seems like a lot of fun. Cent just appeals to me because something about brutally smacking around plebians in the corner gets me ROCK HARD.

>Lose on purpose 20 times to get matched with absolute noobs so I can easily farm ornaments

>find someone else doing the same thing
>all efforts wasted

>law is emote memeing around thinking hes hot shit
>his team breaks and he's ledged by me first
>instantly fucking quits
heh

>Its another "I play pay to win heroes and float episode.

It's a shit game where they draw in shitters like you with crutch characters. Canola characters get fucked if they make a mistake, Glad doesn't, Glad gets rewarded for whiffing.

I so wish they went for this look than the shitty ass creed outfit we have now. Might make peacekeepers at least somewhat enjoyable to play if they looked believable

Fucking piece of shit fucking auto correct fucking fuck fuck

>Canola

I think you're just a shitter who lost to a glad in a duel and is coming here to vent. He's not bad outside of his zone unlock shit.

He's not like shinobi, if they nerf his zone. Guy and gal still has potential because of their feint game being great, and having a bash.

>Always die in the semi finals als LB

>insane tracking
>3+ unblockables with instant hit time
>long range
>infinite stamina unless parried
PAY TO WIN

>I'm shit at games

>play my first tournament
>have fun up until the semi finals
>face the sweatiest pk ive ever encountered
>shaking guard like michael j fox and spams flicker shit
>told me to fuck off when i said good fight at the start

what happened to these people to make them such cunts

T.Glad main

It's not about me winning or losing, it's the fact that he has a very, and i mean very good moveset. He's very hard to punish on whiff, his lights come out ridiculously fast. And his dodge is another mix up because he can either attack or bash, and let's not forget the dash poke hits fucking hard.

You won't change your mind, you'll never admit that Glads a character that rewards low skill with his good moveset, and is near unstoppable with a high skill player on the other end.

It's fine, all I wanted was that shitty Bounty Hunter color, but they are addi ng Iron Legion soon anyways.

This was fixed weeks ago

>elimination still dead
ffs

>all 1v1s in 4v4 modes end with one person getting revenge
gee i wonder why

It was the funnest mode though.
>last alive in 1v4
>use meme tactics and traps to widdle opponents down and win

You would be more of a faggot for playing glad since he is actually broken with his unlock heavys and zone attack. He's currently the best hero but cou tered by PK

Does that mean I can start playing PK without being called a tier-whoring faggot?

>more moves
Honestly not the characters fault your vanilla heroes moves are written on a napkin lol

Eh I could be rep 1000, I still cannot deal with the orochi guessing game. It is season fucking 3, fix this.

I kinda wish elim was still alive, matches were half as short as a dom match (if assassins didnt run around like headless chickens) gave almost the same exp and all kinds of chaos ensued (looking past muhonorfags). It was the perfect mix between duel and dominion. Maybe if they revamped it people would play more of it.

PK is still top tier as long as flicker and her second unlocked ligjt being unblockable

>this is what roachfags are actually like
>youtube.com/watch?v=bIQJpBDvxIs
>youtube.com/watch?v=l2027lNTUCo
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ZPgnnEwK48

I saw that Steven universe shit earlier queer. Oh can't fool me twice with this "new post"

It's not, the character can't be held accountable for whatever business practices are used to make them more enticing. I just want more PvE. That way you guys can keep playing your diverse Glad, Warlord, PK meta.