2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

We're Actually Getting a Game Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
hastebin.com/raw/ilebavoyoz
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

Game Archive:
ghostbin.com/paste/gkfuc
hastebin.com/raw/pobaqutube

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ192501.html
mega.nz/#!pPoEGYzB!SqDVLw9q11Q3J7T5IkNYBeM5tRfrdRX4qbtYRAsGo9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OPPAI

That's not a gloryhole user. That's a hole-in-the-wall.

could have fooled me

>happypink
>game

I wish I was a living onahole.

I want to fucking murder this guy.

at least japs are shitposting him to death already. My only hope left is that he stopped internet traffic because he knows he "only has got to do a couple little things" before releasing it so making an entire blog post explanation for why it'll release a couple days late is moot.

user, just stop, it's never coming out.

Isn't feeling of suffering is what cucks what from those games in the first place?

>cucks get cucked
>get uppity about it

>moot

who?

6 HOURS + a few for upload TO GO

Do you want fries with that?

Two BIG milk shakes please.

Milkshake machine broke.

Understandable. Have a nice day.

That'll be 19.95 plus tip.

Can I use my wife's boyfriend's tip?

dead

>multiple girls
Mark my word, it will be very thin on content when it's out.
Then the eternal wait for the update begins.
Shadowcore also didn't ship content complete on release, only became worthwhile half a year or so later.

He already indicated that the likelihood of an August release was slim so I don't see why people are getting upset. Anyway he posted on twitter a little bit ago, and it does look like we'll have to wait some more. Should always assume doujin game devs won't make projected release dates unless they've shown prior that they're capable of doing so.

So let me get this right. The cucks are being cucked out of being cucked out of content where they get cucked?

The only cucks are the ones who complain about NTR games getting any discussion through passive agressive posts.

Yes.
And it hurts so good.

Of course. And when it comes out, they'll realize they were cucked out of a good game.

>getting any discussion
Really weird way of spelling "constant shit posting".

The shit posting comes from the cucks who feel left out.
Then they start false flagging and frog posting and all that stuff.
Really sad.

>talking about things I don't like is shitposting
Did a girl hurt your fee fees to make you this bothered by NTR, user?

its out

thats the c92 "minigame"
we still have a month to go

It's also unhookable new Wolf.

The spinoff is, you doof.

it's the minigame spin-off though

>Literal cuck who's butthurt his wife likes black cock more than his.

By the way, any good games or any other media about incest ntr?

yes

Good.

No.

Maybe.

RJ180002 and RJ189682.

He asked for good games user.

So what is going to happen to RJ171384? Is it going to be translated to 100% or just stay at 95%? I'm liking the game a lot so I dont mind waiting if is still getting worked on.

Is there any MV game you want to get horrible google translation? Preferable without too many maps to deal with, i.e. 50 maps at worst.

Probably stay at 95% for a while, the translator burned out but said he might come back to it after a while.

Speaking of this game, I can't unzip it with 7zip. (Cannot open as archive)

Anyone had a similar issue?

Read the OP

He also said other media. I don't count walking simulators as games.

He said good.

Duh. Thanks user.

Anyone knows where can i find this game's full download? they have a broser game and a trial dl but the trial messes up each time i try to decrypt it with rar.
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ192501.html
i'm gonna try with 7zip

No accounting for taste, I suppose. I really enjoyed both.

Read the OP

Game's not out yet, it comes out sometime this month. Make sure you read the OP about your archiver and be in jap locale before playing the demo.

I think we should add this to the next op
>Windows 10
Stop.

It would solve a lot of issues imo.

It's probably going to stay at 95%. Translator said he might come back to it but from his comments in thread he seems fed up with it. I imagine if he does come back to it, it'll be after a long time.

But I've used windows 10 for a year and never had issues.

>ghostbin isn't in order anymore
really guys?

It really would, a ton of things that work on my PC, which is on Windows 7, fail comprehensively on my laptop, which is on Windows 10

It is though. It's ordered by RJ/RE number.

>use win10 since I got the notification to update
>never encounter problem with chinese cartoon drawing in rpgmaker

Add this to the OP:

>I'm having ___ problem with ___ game. My OS is Windows 10
Upgrade to Windows 7.

Yeah I'm sure you have zero problems running all those RPG maker XP games.

>RPGmaker anything
>RPGmaker XP games especially
>worth switching to Windows 7
Yeah, sure

How the fuck do you get this scene? The walkthrough isn't helping

Yep.

No text sometimes happens, but it happened on 7, too, and the fix is always as easy as playing around with which XP DLL version it's allowed to use.

playing scgarden games fine

You need to ---------------kys---------------

Okay

I got an error with 7zip, used winrar and unzipped just fine.

I see thanks senpais, I'll just play and enjoy the game then.

Ghostbin guy got b&? Hueh

>Collect H scenes
>Doesn't remember them unless you save
>Forced to either skip them or play it as is

Whats is worse is some of them have very different outcomes from the same scene and only saves the one you picked unless they give you the ability to do several playthroughs.

Those are all Doctor scenes. For the purple one you have to talk to Natsuki while he's sick and go the doctor.

Now, how do I get those two scenes at the top next to Takao? The guy with the brown hair.

>Those are all Doctor scenes. For the purple one you have to talk to Natsuki while he's sick and go the doctor.
Well, that's what I figured based on the walkthrough, but I just can't get it to happen. Is there some specific time I have to talk to him or what?
>Now, how do I get those two scenes at the top next to Takao? The guy with the brown hair.
That's the other teacher. Whenever you see him in the toilet taking a piss, you have to talk to him specifically from the side.

Anyone able to download robf 4.1 from filebox? All the others work, but this gives me a cloudflare timeout if I try with JDownloader. It doesn't download at all normally just a cannot connect page.

It's been awhile but I remember just talking to the doctor and I got the scenes.

Wait, you can just talk to the doctor whenever? Where the hell is he?

nvm fixed it

None of the filebox links work for me, but everything else does. Have you tried using JDownloader for the Biyori links?
That may be nonsense though since I haven't tried it before, but I also haven't tried using JDownloader for one file, although I don't think that would matter.

#!87BzhAoR!qfBqPyLavYENi9HwD_f9BrsU2ONeYvxetTaPLn4YquY if you haven't been able to download it yet.

post never evers

NTRPG3

>TFW when ILL's twitter is just random music posts.
>his patreon still receives money somehow.

If he actually worked on his shit, he could have already bought some treatment for his diseases.

Nah, biyori doesn't work at all in JDownloader, but the pomf.space ones do, I got it from the biyori link, I just wanted to check if it was broken for anyone else, as the filebox downloads I had just stopped downloading in my queue when downloading the entire ghostbin.

>the blue bar dress STILL isn't wearable

I sometimes wonder if the game would be finished by now if he didn't have a Patreon.

Either finished or completely abandoned years ago

>But I've used windows 10 for a year and never had issues.
>never encounter problem with chinese cartoon drawing in rpgmaker
>Yeah I'm sure you have zero problems running all those RPG maker XP games.

Faggots just being faggots bashing Windows 10.
Little known secret: Bitches never bothered Compatibility Mode if need be or System Locale.

Anyone with a monthly patreon is incentivized to not accomplish any work, ironically.

>he thinks adding more shit to the OP will mean people will stop asking how to fix shit
Haha!
No one reads, it's awful. Same with the thread itself, so much stuff gets asked that is already answered in thread if people would just read.

Deathblight version 3, but you didn't hear it from me.
mega.nz/#!pPoEGYzB!SqDVLw9q11Q3J7T5IkNYBeM5tRfrdRX4qbtYRAsGo9o

HAPPYPINK WHEN

Summer is over, user. We put the beachballs in the garage.

Can Rune use the milker yet?

You bet your ass she can.
How big do you want dem titties?

big as a house

That's little too big. I was thinking like "the size of an office chair without the base spoke and wheels."

tits can never be too big

I guess I can put up with just that much.
Do they actually get that big?

isn't that the series with all the body horror?