/fg/ - Falcom General #70

Previous Thread: Hot for teacher edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJxAX2yvSBQ
gog.com/news/coming_soon_ys_viii_lacrimosa_of_dana
twitter.com/nihonfalcom/status/903483849828573184
youtu.be/fav54qAxQuI
youtube.com/watch?v=hELEnwtlTo8
youtube.com/watch?v=IRNyMtibQS0
youtube.com/watch?v=cY_WTw4_rEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHGnEcwHQ80
youtube.com/watch?v=9BfVf4PjNxc
youtube.com/watch?v=fwXSVFzOInw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calvard when?

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

About to head to the Black Auction.

So far I'd rank the SSS as
Randy>Tio>Lloyd>>>>Elie

your taste is objectively correct

and enjoy the best segment of the whole series

That is objectively the correct ranking.

Arteria when?

Wazy> Rixia > Tio > Lloyod = Randy > Noel > Elie

God tier taste

Elie >= Randy > Lloyd >>>>> Tio

>Beard the Lion in His Den

What did Falcom mean by this?

Just finished the 3rd and the last doors, Jesus fucking christ I didn't expect Renne's background to be that dark

Is it better to play Origin or Felghana after I&II?

u wut m8

Im not a fan of Sarah's new look. It's not a bad design but something about it just doesn't feel like Sarah

Randy > Lloyd > Tio >>>>>>> Zin >>>>> a bag of donkey dicks >>>>>>>> Elie

XSEED EMPLOYEES GET OUT

Always release order

Dawn

It was her pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJxAX2yvSBQ

It's apparently an idiom, similar to taking the bull by the horns.

>Doing an A0 run in preparation for CSII

>Realized that to get all the relationship achievements I won't be able to bond with any of the characters I like and that I'll have to pick Alisa or a dude for the romance scenes.

>feelsbadman.

>Being a trophy fag

you deserve to feel bad

You might be able to edit Link Points with Cheat Engine if you're playing on PC

Renne's underage pussy played a major part in the downfall of crossbell.

gog.com/news/coming_soon_ys_viii_lacrimosa_of_dana

Why is she so angry all the time?

>all the time
Are you from the future?

Just give her back Crossbell and she won't be.

No. It's my Crossbell. I won it fair and square.

twitter.com/nihonfalcom/status/903483849828573184

Blue Jusis will calm her.

Reminder that today, is Vita day.

>Military Academy
>no CQC classes
really makes you think

slut

>SC Joshua
>Ys vs. Trails Estelle

make it happen falcom

Who's the buttboy next to Adol?
Don't be a clown and say Rean

Surprisingly, officers tend to remain in command rooms and make tactical decisions rather than engage in fistfights or ride their tanks into battle.

Gagharv > Kiseki
Ys >LoH
Brandish>Ys

I keep forgetting Olivier may know him, and is going to tease the shit out of poor Kurt, making him as jaded as Mueller.

that's the faggot from Tokyo Xanadu

What the hell do you call those practical exams with Sara then?

Unless you are complaining they don't get taught a specific fighting style for everyone, but everyone has their own fighting style to work on. They still have plenty of facilities and clubs to train.

Where did it all go so wrong?

>lose your weapon during a fight
>die
at the very least they've should teach some basics of Aikido or some shit to the students

Rean at least has an unarmed style to fall back on. Not sure about the others.

Well Emma's a fucking witch, why would she need CQC?

I forgot Agate, Tita, and Olivier will be in one game again.

Now that i think about it could Osborne have stopped the Civil war from even taking the place, by using Rufus? He had the guy on the inside, and he clearly knew what was going on, which could have been used as proof of the nobles wrongdoings. The war further painted Osborne as the good guy, surviving a bullet to the chest, and taking down the noble faction, which honestly deserve all the shit they get, but it feels like the war could have been avoided. Unless the nobles keep pulling shit out of their ass, and this method was indeed necessary, not only to cement that the noble faction was absolute garbage and the system should die, but also to have decisive proof against them.

Do you think he could have avoided it, or were the nobles just going to wiggle their way out of it if it wasn't for the war?

I'm curious about his "complex about being smart". I wonder if he's gonna be the "actually" type, who gets a reality check from a bunch of shit. He may be good at political rules and the like, but will then see all the loops people take to get shit done, or just general street rules for a bunch of people.

it would be hot though.

He literally planned the whole civil war, why would he want to prevent it?

The noble side was literally retarded. If they were truly left on their own they'd lose in a day.

I understand that, what i mean is if he could have taken down the noble faction, not only from power, but in the eyes of the population (not that hard since they were pushing their luck for ages), without resorting to the civil war.

He seems to want to whip Erebonia into a frenzy (he implies something like this in one of the Doors in the 3rd), and what fosters resentment like a war?

Calvard protagonist will be a kung-fu wizard.

He needed the Pantagruel to bring tanks and soldats into Crossbell.
Train was never an option since Letting Gaurellia fortress get blown up was also part of the plan.
Letting the cival war playout, then end with a truce, gives him far more control over the provincial armies than just letting them get swept away.

Taken down the noble faction, probably. Not sure he'd manage to remove them from power entirely, but at least put down the more deranged ringleaders.

But that would have taken considerable time and effort, and change he wants waits for no one. This is the guy you set up the near invasion of Liberl, civil war in erebonia, occupation of crossbell, anexation of north ambria and zemurian world war with calvard within three years, besides the "political unions" with former coutries like jurai that had been going on in the previous decade.

He's on a schedule.

That would not be decisive and take many many more years than necessary. Bloody revolution has always been the fastest way to bring about change and is the aim of Osborne all along, he tells us that much in his door in 3rd.

So long as Ouroboros wanted the data for Phantom Blaze, then the civil war would've happened. Maybe not with the entire noble alliance, and maybe with a huge compliment of Ouroboros troops, but it would still happen.

Anyone who believes otherwise is ignoring what's going down in Sen 3.

Teacher, I need you

How do I get earthworms in Zero no Kiseki? I need them to fish eels. Unless someone knows other method to fish them.

Kill enemies on the east road. Also, if you're using the gamefaqs guide, you do not need 10 Eels, only 5, the guide is wrong on a few things.

Everyone has an orbment. They can use arts if they can't use their weapons.

Monsters check your notebook there should be some enemies on the highways. In general you can't buy any of the bait except for the bait you get later from the fishing guild.

So these strips are the basis for Falcom Gakuen, right?

I know.

Cold Steel II PC when?

Well yes. He could have easily stopped it in it's tracks if he wanted to.

He let the whole thing happen, both to eliminate his rivals, raise Rean to fame to use him as his personal warrior (though this didn't work out so well) increase military power by adding the Soldat's to his army, get the country into war mode for his presumed conquest.

Hell considering whatever happened to Cedric seems to have turned him from an innocent fuckboi into a warrior that worships Osborne's dick I have expect that he wanted Cedric to be tossed into Tessa Rossa.

Everything happened because he wanted it to happen.

What a woman

Thanks, just checked the bestiary and found some that drop it. And thank God I don't need ten for the extra BP.

Yeah, the anime shorts are an adaptation of the manga. I haven't watched it though so I don't know how much material it adapted.

No one who fights only carries one weapon. That'd be retarded.

t. Kurt

If everything goes well, it could be December apparently.

I'm pretty sure they changed it to next year.

Kek, the Randy panels.

>disarms Elliot
>he pulls his violin and uses it as a beating stick

It's not going to be December. That was always pie-in-the-sky optimism, not a realistic estimate

Have we achieved perfection?

It was actually based off Durante's comment, not just raw optimism.

It was based off Durante's pie-in-the-sky optimism. So, yes, it was ridiculous optimistic. Not a realistic estimate.

No, that's Evo art.

Doesn't look that great.

Will Thors II have a festival, or an excuse to make the boys crossdress?

Post underrated tracks.

youtu.be/fav54qAxQuI

Thors II is actually a military school, no time for festivals

It might take him that amount of time to get it done, sure. But for Xseed to get it to market? Unlikely.

Progression rate on Ao no kiseki's translation jumped to 55% it seems.

Considering Ao missed the opportunity and CS didn't have one I'd say no. I guess they don't think they can ever replicate the perfection that was Joshua.

youtube.com/watch?v=hELEnwtlTo8

Fucking cucks, you will know when she jump to an older man dick again.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRNyMtibQS0
youtube.com/watch?v=cY_WTw4_rEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHGnEcwHQ80
youtube.com/watch?v=9BfVf4PjNxc
youtube.com/watch?v=fwXSVFzOInw

Oh shi-

This is most pleasing.