Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Self awareness edition
Previous >Latest big update
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
Diablo stuff and content: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1082
Guild colony & emblem/Merc bosses: tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=98
New Adv. Journal: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1065
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4i.1121354355
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coffee is alive
Recruiting cuties!

Furry Friends is shit.

I want this game and anyone that still supports Kim to die.

Too bad. You will probably die first.

Which class deserves a c3 costume next?

Elementalist circle3 costume would be nice.

Necromancer

I can handle low spawn rates and drop rates but hunting low level world bosses by traipsing through random areas is driving me insane.

Teleport !!

I don't know what they had in their minds when they made some low bosses to have 5 or more possible spawning maps. Go hunt Succubus and Prison Cutter, it's definitely easier since they can spawn in 3 maps only.

big patch when

cute is alive
Recruiting coffees!

but you'll find some reason to call the new stuff shit and not do it. then quit again and wait for next big patch and shitpost all day. and the same when that patch comes.

Elementalist is the only reason to take Wizard3, so it's already got one.

Druid 3, even though you'd never see it since they're transformed Druid costume for both genders is fucking awful.

>buy 1814 sp potions
>cant retrieve them because too heavy
That's not how it works.

They've turned Bokor into nothing but Damballa: The Class, so I'm getting the impression it's next.

There IS a weight restriction if you use the "retrieve all" button on the bottom of the market menu.
But otherwise, yes, you are correct.

i bought guardian and high guard gems today, and with 360 update ill have lv10 high guard

dedicated solmiki (hard mode) tank here for my interview

No thanks, we'll just use the exact same strategy except find supports willing to stage 2 their armor so they don't die.

wew lad if you wanna talk trash atleast go after my low dps, i doubt ill ever die to anything with 150k hp.....

ill trans my armor when 350 purples come out though, either that or lolopanther set, not sure yet

>transcending any armor that isn't solmiki

>He's so poor he can't just hammer his armor once he's done

>still using 2016 armor when 350 gear is around
blocked

>he's so stupid he still plays this game
*smug anime face*

Hi whale hows the diet?

pretty good getting nice and full, whats it like being a starving 3rd worlder

Returning player, delinquent seifuku isn't lewd enough.

How do I get Rash Guard F? Went through event archives for a bit but either missed it or not there.

Bokor was never a class popular enough to get a c3 outfit though. You can probably count bokor mains across all servers with two hands.

was in last Gacha cubes. Buy in market or wait a eternity until they put them into Medal Shop.

Summer gacha that literally just passed, and Rash Guard was very highly desired. When the next Blessed Goddess Cube comes around, the summer stuff might go into the Exchange Shop and be much easier to get though.

is [GAME] still alive? is [YOUR_GUILD] still alive?

A L I V E

MMOS are dead
Guilds are for fags.

>(23/89 - Online: 5)
get fucked tosg

Why even include basic gem abrasive in event rewards you fuck kim

Must be careful not to devalue high level gems, hehehe

>4 Level 1 Gems
9/11 event

That's pretty cheap to be honest, hanaming hat is like 500k+ no rolls.

70 shards is 7 mil

"max roll" matk are very common if headpiece #1, hat is barely worth 3.5mil

>tfw have been a bokor main since beta

you literally jewed yourself out of 80 shards you dumb fuck

So I can't get an Alemeth party and I assume it's because I'm retarded and you level somehow else now.

What do.

Everyone just does dailies or uses OP shop blessings to farm hunting grounds mobs now I think. Really a lot of people are kind of just on hiatus waiting for the next big patch so it can be hard to do leveling group stuff.

>Everyone just does dailies

Yes! I love $CURRENT_YEAR!

I do not want to die!

dungeon spam
missions
and quests

grinding is mostly gone

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4i.1121354355

Is this still right for Migo (taoist). I feel like Hamaya does nothing now so I should max Sweeping or something.

Did they fuck up salad cubes in a recent update or something?
I did a binge opening with two of my characters and got nothing but talt. Not even a worthless plunger or rhev recipe.
I expected nothing and still got disappointed.

>beta: god tier (dp2 bwa train)
>release: decent
>r8: trash
>renewal: top tier aoe
>zombokor: always trash

Did talt ever drop back down low? That rush of 15k talt was amazing.

Nah they are completely unchanged.

effigy is okay, zombies aren't a meme anymore and mackangdal+samediveve are a thing on pvp

>Zombokor

I.E. retards that wanted to support their zombies in spite of the class clearly not being based around that.

you dont understand the art of the deal my friend, if you establish trust with the customer he will come back. the hat was barely worth 35 shards and i got it for double that. if i took his first offer without enticing him then he would of ended up aborting his offer and ask his friends how much it was worth. i see this a hundred times a week.

No what you have to do is offer always more than they offer and then settle on something in between

If you have Mackangdal up and would take fatal damage at the end of the round then you die instantly at the start of the next round actually. Unless they fixed it at some point.

everyday when i wake up, the first thought that comes into my mind always haunts me.

"I wish I was Swaaz."

No matter how depressed I get or how shitty my life gets whenever I think "at least I'm not Swaaz" it makes me feel a bit better.

they fixed a lot of stuff, my scout, per example, can die while hiden in the barrel without any trouble in the upcoming round (you used to start the next round hidden already, effectively wasting the skill), I think this is also fixed, same thing for the hunter pet bug

Your costumer will quit next week and will never buy anything from you ever again.

ALIVE!

It's kind of sad how they keep doing content previews hoping it'll keep people around, but we're still losing people fast as fuck.

The game hasn't received any major updates since the combat rework patch. They should expect nothing else.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

But what about WB rework?

haven't played this god awful game since a month or two out of release

Are dungeon entries still limited per day? Is there still nothing to do but grind like a gook or do that really shitty guild war nonsense?

Yes and yes but Neutrality removed open world GvG, Kim patched out from the game GBL and not long ago he removed TBL too
There is officially NO KIND OF PVP in ToS right now, only grind same dungeons everyday for money and ET at 330

a couple new accessory sets that aren't even comparable to solmiki and more orange recipes aren't encouraging anyone to stay in the game, user

>that aren't even comparable to solmiki
Most are even worse than 2 years old accessories like Sissels.

It's okay, we'll get new bracelets when the Diablo 3 ToS expansion releases. Fucking finally.

You can't drop accessories in hunting grounds user

1st off, you're wrong, Battle Bracelets dropped off the HG Galok's. 2nd off, new HG doesn't have to follow old HG rules.

>1st off, you're wrong, Battle Bracelets dropped off the HG Galok's
Oh come the fuck on you knew very well I meant the HG gear only.

>2nd off, new HG doesn't have to follow old HG rules.
Doesn't have but might, and is actually likely it will follow the old trend.

>Max Sissel, Max Archmage Bracelet, Ultimate Max Petamion. all Lv350 and from new HG
meeh, not bad i guess

I get the impression r9 is not going to be a big step up in raw power of equipment but is instead going to allow HG weapons and armor as specialized alternatives to current ones.

Can't they just remove Solmiki?

why is it bad if 2 year old gear is still useful

Because it means we didn't get anything new.

Because shitters have been perpetually screaming that grinding gear is pointless because "surely the next rank will make all that gear obsolete" and then it doesn't and they're that much farther behind crying about whales.

What do people even want? Can't be r9 quests. R9 classes will just make people scream for a reset event, try the classes, and then get bored after a week. If people wanted PVP, they'd be dueling and participating in PVP guilds .

>they'd be dueling and participating in PVP guilds
There is 0 reward for that.

So then people don't want PVP either unless they're bribed into doing it. What do people even want in the game?

People likes to win, in open world GvG no one wins and who the fuck cares about duels, 1vs1 is cheesefest.

I MUST HAVE THEM CUTE POPO PLUSHIES!

I already understand that you don't want any PvP.

You sure are stupid, PvP is not only killing other players like they were mobs.

>Ultimate Max Petamion
>not Max Terrallion

You're right, mobs at least last more than two skills.

>tfw your penguin does more damage than you

So what do you want then? Totally "balanced" arena duels?

Anything with objectives that requires coordination, just kill people is the worst kind of pvp.

Go play a MoBA or team based FPS then.

But they are skill based.
The tryhard PvP lovers here only do pvp if they can win stuff by outgearing the enemy.

Holy fuck you newfags are insufferable.

You really never played an MMO with proper PVE/PVP balancing where both were meaningful and had you properly invested in the reward systems?