Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13837497
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ike > lyn

HOW TO BUILD HER

Aluhardt

Cum inside Cumilla!

We need some fuckable aunties in Fire Emblem.

>People were once afraid of Cancel Affinity

Reroll and Pick Lyn 3

When are we getting a axe/green Lucina?

Reposting before I merge

strawpoll.me/13837497
strawpoll.me/13837497
strawpoll.me/13837497

I have her ready with a BB+ and Firesweep+ to change up sets on the fly.

Lyn > Roy > Lucina = Ike

I want to hug crying Sanaki and tell her everything is going to be alright.

So who has the better cakes, FGO or FEH

-SPD +RES Brave Roy, I'm salty

+SPD -atk Shanna Is desperation fodder right? I really don't want to kill her

>Lucina = Ike
You take that back.

I'd imagine it's decent in whale arena where armorslaying weapons are common. I'm probably wrong though

i picked lyn though that lucina is obviously not neutral she killed my pity going for bike

jeez, whose virginity did he just dire thunder?

Does this look like it would work well?

>>>>>FIRESWEEP

The closest thing FGO has to a cake is a lesbian. Another is more of an onee-san type, the other is literally mentally ill.

When Shanna gets mentioned, I don't even think of the FE6 pegapony anymore. My mind immediately jumps to "desperation fodder". It's kind of sad.

Bonfire
Rally res/def
Fury 3
Lancebreaker 3
Drive spd 2

Fate GO. I like me some Fire Emblem cakes, but let's face it. They clearly lose against the game that is kept afloat entirely on waifus.

>dude no skills LMAO
Does ISIS REALLY expect me to rank up and merge this chick?
At least the other tempest shitters served a purpose as free fodder

Alright, guess I'll just stick with this account then. Doesn't sound like I got fucked over too badly by IVs or whatever. Thanks for you input everyone!

Sorry,
Lucina>Ike

Impure, not cakeworthy.

You're right. Lucina is better.

>bonfire
Don't do this. Go with aether. Bitches love aether.

FGO easily
FEH has a whopping total of two, being Titania and Cecilia

its not like lucina has any really good skills aside from aether
masked marth is a just free neutral lucina without aether, defiant spd and spur atk

Are you implying I would run Firesweep with Sacae's Blessing? I'm not that stupid user, I'd switch it out for Cancel Affinity for the ultimate uncounterable arena defense team cancer.

Eh, could be much worse.

+spd gives her a base of 38

Subtract 5 for a brave bow penalty
33spd

Add 6 for Hone Cavalry

Add 4 on initiation for her A skill

And if you like, add 1 for the +spd seal

44spd is exactly 5 more than 39, which means Lyn quads +spd Linde, +spd Tharja, +spd Nino, +spd Lucina, and so on.
Nothing survives.

Even then, for the meat of the game a -Atk Ike will still carry you. Just don't spend on his Heavy Blade skill and get something else instead. even a cheap atk +3 is plenty.

Forgetting someone?

Bonfire is flat out worse than Draconic Aura with that Lucina its same damage but gets boosted by hone atk which is more popular then a def buff on her

because of you not noticing this I have to completely ignore the rest of your suggestions

FGO is only good if you're gay or a lolicon, every female will cuck you.

What do with double roys?
Both neutral btw

You don't need to quad any of those

No

galeforce fodder or merge them for one extra hp and atk

>+spd Nino and Linde
>not running fury
I mean they die anyway but she won't quad them

Cool

Feed to Eliwood.

Feel free to ask us anything. Just clarify you're new or the bitter lifeless fucks who hang on this thread 24/7 will make it seem like you killed their mother and raped their sister by asking if a unit is good or not/what does Desperation do/etc.

+1, unless you'd really rather use him as Galeforce fodder.

Will he ever be relevant again?

Ursula isn't a cake. Early 20's at most.

Nice

Ursula, Sonia and Sonya are my wives.

Which of the Brave Heroes minds neutral IVs the least?

What A Skill are you running on him?

I want to have raw anal with Snacki without giving her an enema first.

Does anyone have Veronica's datamine stats? I wonder if she's worth building.

The point is that you're fast enough to quad literally anything that could possibly survive a double.

his shit weapon pretty much killed him

Darting blow because I don't have L&D3

i'd say the thread is generally helpful unless you ask what atk+3 does or ask if the free CYL units are neutral, etc

Merge them!

Probably not, he really mediocre now.

>early 20s
"no"

Is Fae a decent dragon or just Renewal fodder? I just pulled a -HP +DEF one.

No but I remember her spread being shit

Cecilia isn't a cake.

Mathilda is 28 so she's definitely one.

>Forgot about the compendium
>Remember all the terrible art
>Too afraid to check Sumias when last I checked it wasn't uploaded yet

I'm scared Bros, I don't want her to get bad or worse, traced art. It'll just be another thing she gets shit for besides the other list of things that happen to her.

He's trash
He was only carried by Close Counter and everyone and their mother can reliably use Takumi outs nowadays

Probably Lucina since she's first and foremost a support hero with buffs

>unless you ask what atk+3 does
I still don't know what it does to this day. Different user

She's good enough to be one of the 7 Reinhardt counters you need.

she looks high as shit

You guys are already a lot nicer and infinitely more helpful than /fgog/ to be honest. Asking a question there is always met with
>Read the pastebin

I'll try to read up on as much as I can if I decide to stick with this game though.

his son will, with blazing fujin yumi

Not until we get an alternate of him.

So I FINALLY got a Shanna for the first time ever!
Who gets Desperation 3?

I'm thinking Bridelia (+Def-HP).
However I do plan to possibly purchase the free B!Lyn just to have two badass archers. Though I wonder if she could get by without it due to her innate mobility and cavmemes (as well as her Sacae's Blessing that negates Distant Counter and with her high Res and buff canceling may mean she will be fine).

It's also possible it would be better for my Nino who is honestly not very invested in and kind of meh.

My Bridelia is quadmemes at the moment, and I haven't been lucky enough to get a Firesweep yet. Maybe save Desperation 3 for whenever I get a mage worth of it?

What made him so relevant pre-SI anyways?

N-NANI?

Your little sister! In your favorite Fire Emblem spinoff!

For Sword Lucina, is +ATK or +SPD the better stat for long term investment into the character? What speed do you need to not worry about NOT doubling a character? I ask because +SPD Lucina can reach 51spd which seems like overkill. At some point, the +ATK would be objectively better right?

I know some of you whales have highly merged Lucinas, so I'd appreciate your input.

I like Hana

The only thing you'd ever HAVE to quad are durable units that won't instantly die in 2 hits, and most of the time they are slow as shit so +Atk will help you out more.

me too

Terrible taste.

to be fair that's because our pastebin link is dead half the time and is terribly outdated the other half

Should I give Bonfire or Draconic Aura to a +atk/-def Cherche ?

He was only good pre-inheritance where Robin was his only true threat and he dealt damage to everyone else.

My fake little sister!

It's because of her death that makes Birthright automatically the best FE game without question.

mmmm
+spd -hp is a good nature for dc charlotte, but blue dcs are kinda bad
red mages basically dont exist in arena right now so she wont have much to do

i bet she would work fine in tempest or certain ghbs tho, especially if you give her panic ploy or infantry pulse
mine is actually the same nature and ive been thinking about feeding her one of my 2 new spare hectors because i love her

Play actualy Fire Emblem games, though. This game really shines once you are into the series and you come to love these characters.

On second thought, it might turn you into a whale, so be careful.

Aether

literally the only reason to consider buying that trainwreck

Nah, it's fine

Drac

I just pulled a +res/-hp, I'm thinking the same. I really want to use her, she's such a qt.

draconic

+HP is better for healbots

+Spd otherwise

Yes she is in Heroes.