Would you rather have an LS swapped R35 GTR or a VR38 swapped C7 Corvette?

Would you rather have an LS swapped R35 GTR or a VR38 swapped C7 Corvette?

Attached: 11FAF262-059A-4A5E-A39B-467D51E68694.jpg (640x639, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/features/1973-chevrolet-corvette-4-rotor-experimental-car-archived-feature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know if the VR can fit under the hood. of any vette.

I'd rather walk.

Elaborate

Piss off 20 somethings who worship r35s for some reason, or piss off a select few boomers

I hate boomers so i guess the vette the obnoxious attention you would get in the r35 and then disapointing them when they see the ls swap doesnt sound that enjoyable

At least not as enjoyable as hearing "these damn kids and there japanese bullshit" - my dad all the time

I want an aussie vehicle with a big v8

I would imagine the LS swapped GTR would be a massive headache if problems were to arise

It's taller and LS is longer. GT-R has some length to spare but Corvette has no extra height.

Do you really need a hood? Isn't the point of the swap to piss people off anyway so you might as take the hood off

Rotary swapped corvette

I wonder why no one's VK swapped on earth of these yet

>Problems with an LS
>Go to local junkyard, locate any chev pick up and pull whatever part you need

The LS is the vastly superior engine though there's probably some arab GTR's with $150k VR38's that run the 1/4 faster.

one of*

Taller than a supercharged ls9?

Attached: 66A07A69-A31A-4AE9-BDE9-D1B541F14201.jpg (800x704, 76K)

the key there is that no one dumps 150k into an ls* engine. they are commodity, so you treat them as such.

>the key there is that no one dumps 150k into an ls* engine.

>nobody crank-starts their car anymore
>nobody pulls a choke lever out anymore
>nobody adjusts their points ignition
>nobody runs tubes in their tires

Because they don't have to

Haha pushrods are for tractors haha
Epic!

And, apparently, sports cars. Did your tofu-mobile get beaten by a vehicle with a tractor engine?

>Rekt
>Miata driver asspained everytime a "tractor engine" vehicle destroys him
>"Bu-but muh twistiesss"
>"It's soo easy to just put it in D and hit the gas pedal, turning the steering wheel slightly is maximum skill."

Attached: 1520896961283.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Apparently GM was considering it at one point. caranddriver.com/features/1973-chevrolet-corvette-4-rotor-experimental-car-archived-feature
I think a 26b Corvette would be hilarious, not to mention you could troll Corvette owners by saying you swapped an engine in that could actually win Le Mans.

It's pretty stupid to go chasing 1/4 mile times with anything other than a big block and some power adders. An LS, Modular, 2JZ, Etc are all bad drag engines. For anything that's not a drag car the LS is one of the best tools for the job.

Attached: ls-swapped-airplane-750x400.jpg (750x400, 98K)

Are we talking swap everything underneath or simply yanking the motor out and bolting it to the existing tranny? If its the latter then both motors aren't good for that kind of setup

Damn no redundant ignition/ dry sump?