What's up guys

What's up guys
I hear you like cars

Attached: 19932885_1429074813843541_6459315154562580480_n-1.jpg (334x480, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iE35Xqzj7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one here likes cars. Most don't even drive.

i heard you like boats

Haha yea they're great

Okay well that was fun! Be sure to subscribe to Motor Trend and get a 30 day free trial!

I like land yachting

MT hasn't posted anything other than free baits for their Jewish pay-per-view website in well over a month, what's up with that?

>comment section of a Roadkill video
>"Why the hats guys? Are you by any chance balding?"
>Freiburger:Yes
I love how he took the time to answer this.

Attached: 1519603664907.gif (349x255, 1.77M)

How the fuck hasn't male balding been cured yet!? We can go to the fucking moon but we can't grow hair on our heads? Hopefully, Donald Trump is funding this as he underwent a painful procedure to fix his hairline and knows how fucked it is.

Attached: 1481085609125.jpg (325x325, 11K)

>we can go to the moon
Sorry, boopkins but we did not go to the moon. Maybe next century sweetie.

Get a job.

the fuckin MAN!

great dude, you can see me talking to him through a fence in the road kill nights episode.

>we
speak for yourself, euronigger

Why did MotorTrend became such fucking jews and they're barely uploading new eps to their YT channel?

People and especially companies dont like doing things for free you fucking hippie.

>what is video monetization

A joke

nowadays? fucking pointless.

>ask user what car he drives
calls me a faggot
>another user also backs him up
Busriders are cancer

Because they want people to pay $5/mo for their site. MTOD is now full of shitty reality TV shows because they got bought by Discovery too.

Ain’t I seen you on Grindr a few years back?

ive been a subscriber for a year or so and i agree, its turned to complete dogshit. only junkyard gold and roadkill garage are worth keeping (dulcich is hilarious)

JYG is a bit boomerish for me (the if i had this car i'd drop 50k into it and bla bla bla, the rest of it iis cool though) but i definitely agree about Dulchich, roadkill garage is the only reason i still have it. The new site design isnt too bad but its trying to be netflix too hard.

Attached: etseteweer.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

>MTOD is now full of shitty reality TV shows because they got bought by Discovery too.
oh shit I live right by Knoxville which has lots of production work being done for Discovery and Oxygen Network
time to go negotiate/blackmail my way to a reality show boys
youtube.com/watch?v=0iE35Xqzj7A

I hear ya, Mignates (sp?) knowledge is extensive but he can waffle on a lot. It just seems so comfy strolling through paddocks of old steel.

Have you sensed a bit of tension between dulcich and freiberger the past few months or is my autism playing up again

Attached: penny arcade.png (983x564, 803K)

im way ahead of this fuccboi as i shave my head because 14/88 hail hortler

I'm legitimately too autistic to notice things like that sorry.

>He actually said that and used reference to space program

Attached: elon-musk.jpg (500x300, 133K)

>Complaining about them adding a shit load of new content for free because you don't like it