Bought (financed) 2016 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT

>bought (financed) 2016 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT
>instantly regret not buying the 1.5T manual

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: post8309.jpg (980x659, 59K)

>CVT
gas yourself

isn't there some sort of satisfaction/exchange policy? unless you've already passed it

> Even considering the CVT
Deserved it

should be easy enough. The CVT can hold the engine at the perfect RPM to produce the most carbon monoxide to poison himself with.

theres a 2 day cancel period (+500 restocking fee), but its passed.

the thing is, I got the 2.0 for 16k. the turbo starts at 22k

why would you get a manual for a regular honda civic?

because the CVT is unreliable.

Learn to love it faggot.

Honda manual trans are the best of the breed. I drove a 6MT Acura TSX for 9 years in Fairfield county and only occasionally wished it was an auto.

>buying a new econobox
>buying a cvt
kys faggot.

So should I sell the car to someone and pay the car off, and then just switch to the turbo?

The trade in will probably rip me off

if you kill yourself you won't need a car now would you?

its not new, its certified pre owned w a 100k mile warranty

Probably because the fun is in the top end of the rev range.

Attached: 671702435.jpg (2048x1114, 589K)

have you tried calling the stealership and negotiating a swap? if there's more money in it for them they'll most likely be down

I live in LA, I just wanted a simple econo-box to get me to work and back. I dont want a manual unless its a cool sports car (or a turbo honda, in this case)

Honda CVT is actually reliable. They are not Niggersan

well then why are you bitching? you have a simple econobox. you chose not to get the fun car which means you didnt want it bad enough

CVTs are unreliable and expensive to fix. Automatics are temperamental and expensive to fix. Neither are enjoyable to drive until you get into supercar territory.
A little bit of inconvenience in stop and go traffic is worth it when you have a car that you enjoy driving.

>tfw you wish it was the year 2003 where you could go into the showroom of the nearest volkswagen dealer and buy a brand new jetta gli vr6 6spd
why did the soyboys ruin everything that is good?!

You can always give it to your wife's son lmao

>just want to get to work and back.
This is Veeky Forums, man. The only reason we have jobs is so we have somewhere to drive every day.

the new civic hatch has absolutely shit tier audio with the manual... makes me lean towards the CVT

CVT because you don't know how to upgrade an audio system?

>but muh warranty

> still wanting to drive a manual nowadays

Attached: 1458498402545.jpg (561x581, 99K)

So many haters, jesus

>soyvic