Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=XUp6A60Te7E

Bulletin;
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-It was only supposed to be a joke
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-tfw no pucc~2
-tfw hung guy and le dog man on bottom

Liao Hua

Guys on Chinese boards have been making shoops of the renders with their original weapons. One for Sun Ce is probably in progress.

Send this image to Koei for me.

Also just copy and pasting some stuff anons found on 2ch

>Sun Ce became younger, this new design reminds me of DW3 and DW4. Ma Chao's design looks so cool
>They're going to sell weapons as DLC and it likely will be motion captured
>Jia Chong looks really different
>Those fucking fools of a developer don't even care about the char designs of DW9. I don't want them to just slap the designs of previous games together and call it a day, but even Suzuki's (director and producer of DW games) favorites like Xiahou Dun and Lu Bu aren't safe from this so I guess I can't complain
>This is just bad timing after how many weapons we had in DW8. Just throwing them all away is just too wasteful
>I think it's good how they're showing it (refer to the clones) instead of hiding it like DW6. Not like it's going to be any less shitty though
>I don't mind weapons being sold as DLCs, I wish that they'd make lots and lots of them. I also want them to resell past costumes
>Jia Chong looks like shit. The costume doesn't fit a dark character
>Jia Chong looks good. He had too much makeup in DW8
>No more Claws or Tonfa. No officer have been shown with DLC weapons either. Maybe they're making more normal weapons instead?
>Jia Chong suddenly looks like some guy who loves travelling
>The cloak makes him looks like a genius
>With the game being open world, it would be really difficult to create a lot of different weapons
>This is just sad. We'll probably get like 30 weapons for 90 characters
>What the heck? Zhang He losing his claws and now Sun Ce is losing his tonfas too? And using the same weapon with that dude that runs fast?
>If they swing the weapon differently, I don't even mind if they share weapons
>Sun Ce and Zhang He should have gone back to using spears, it suits them better
>Jia Chong's makeup got toned down, huh? Weapon aside, Sun Ce's looks and hair is pretty nostalgic. His skin also got beautified

I like Nunchaku ling tong far better than his tri-stick meme weapon

>you can barely have hope
>However, if the video/demo at TGS is bad, it is already over
>We must also prepare for the demise of the Muso series
>Kusoge is definite
>too little information is present
>Is Konuma's management policy priority over random quality control?
>It would be good to have a little more hope, but I know of despair
>I was hyped by foolish words and then thrown away
>If you really want to do whatever you want, you can do whatever you like. I think that he who buys fertilizer game (shit game?) on sale day is really stupid
>it would be hasty to buy on day one, wait for videos. It is best to judge whether it is fecal ghee or not
>I do not understand how this is the product of so many years after DW8, but for the time being, I will buy it with unease
>Do you still buy it? Looks like you're stepping on a land-mine if you buy it. I'm getting sick of getting something to benefit fertilizer already
>Now the land mine smell is amazing. Because it is an open world, there will be various defects and bugs. And it will be a storm of complaint and lamentation
>We are unlikely to forgive the staff who will make such generous weapon changes among generals
>Let's give a sword to everyone

Yeah, I do too actually. It was the one edit I didn't feel was necessary.

Everyone has already seen this and the Ma Dai one, but might as well post them for completion's sake.

Also I don't think this is a Chinese edit, but it's well done and fits the theme.

I legit thought that was a webm of some SFM someone made. I am now sad.

Most popular character in Jin for her extensive plot and character development

>warriors all stars is shi-

>It's explicitly a love letter to the Koei Tecmo faithful

Is this true lads? Is it a love letter to us?

More like a giant middle finger

Would /eagg/ describe themselves as the Koei Tecmo faithful?

Why is William so boring. Even the ding feng gimmick is boring.
Horo is much better.

>all those 2ch posts saying it's shit but they're still going to buy it

remember when DW9 seemed like the perfect fulfillment of all our DW fantasies

seems like a long time ago now

To be fair, his moveset is ripped straight out of Nioh, and the gameplay in his original game is pretty mundane.

The superior tamaki team is Plachta leader, with zhou cang, oka, horo, and sophie as members

I don't know, there was a fair amount of skepticism from the getgo and it could still be good

It wasn't like it is now, and even then it was mostly just us meming about renbu 2.0 or open world pitfalls.

>he thinks renbu 2.0 is a meme

Plachta C6 is broken combined with the brave combo. The brave combo, plus the musou rush is so broken. It really ramps up the genocide to a whole new level.

Sophie>Plachta. Fite me

No need to fight they're both very cute.
Sophie is cuter tho.

Both cute, but I have a thing for floating weapons. Plus Plachte's are sparkly green.

Can we go back to talking about Fire Emblem Warriors now?

You don't need permission fag

Horo's tism is a miracle of the universe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

William says Ryu Fu instead of Lu Bu. Is he retarded, or just Irish?

I wouldn't be surprised if this comes true.

Yes

His voiced line is probably lifted straight from the Japanese where Lu Bu is Ryofu, so it's KT who's retarded.

This is my biggest gripe with the Japanese audio, they completely butcher Chinese pronunciations

Is Xu Shu part of Wei now?

I can hardly tell the difference.

They didn't butcher shit. That's just how their kanji works.

>7 didn’t have clones. Every weapon had its own unique moveset.
What did thearchlich mean by this?

They have their own pronunciation of the Hanzi so the Chinese names weren't butchered. If anything, it's the Western names that got butchered, Arnice is Ahnasu, Plachta is Purafuta, Millenia is Mirenia, Christophorus is Kurisutoforasu. If you want to be angry at anything, be angry at the stupid ass Katakana of the Japanese.

>On top of making weapon clones, they made a literal clone of Xu Shu
What's next?

Cloning Cao Cao but making him japanese instead.

Lmao that would never happen haha

>With the appearance with Xu Shu's clone, Xun You, people have forgot that Xun Yu is also literal clone of Jiang Wei
Is this KT's ultimate end game?

They want to have eventually everyone be clones not just in movesets but in appearance, that way they can put even less work into the games.

It's not as obvious as Xu Shu and Xun You.

They're features are basically the same.

Mass produced fujobait pretty boys, dumped off the assembly line and sent to die in the free market

>tfw I can't find art of SB Naotora with the NHK Naotora clothes

>the NHK Naotora

the what now

Who has the worst design so far?

Hard Mode: No "Blue Xu Shu"

THEY TOOK HIS FUCKING TONFAS

HIS TONFAS

No one likes Wu.

Damn

So they let Ma Chao keep his weapon knowing that he's not Ma Chao without it.

Why did they change Zhang He and Sun Ce's weapons?

It's the biggest mystery. But my guess is that they're just being lazy.

Conspiracy Naotora?

IT'S A REVERSE SWORD BAN
THE YELLOW SKY IS DEAD, THE BLUE SKY WILL RISE

REEEE WHO JUST READ THE NEWEST RAVAGES?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I DONT WANT TO READ ABOUT SOME LITERALLY WHO SIMA FUCKER

OH WOW TWO MORE GIRLS THAT LOL ARE ACTUALLY GUYS

WHAT IS THIS FUCKER DOING?

>falling for the the open world meme
>barely any new characters so far and they all suck
>retarded weapon changes
>half the cast will be clones
>combo system change
This is looking like DW6 all over again. How much do you think KT abandons everything and reverts back to standard DW stuff for DW10?

im not up to date, can I get a quick rundown on what makes dw9 so shit?

We have to wait till DW11 for everything to be reverted. DW10 will be the one with the better story.

Really as soon as the game was described as open world that should've been everyone's first hint that we were in for another Dynasty Warriors 6.

Rate the Samurai Warriors anime series out of ten

DW6-2

>Ep 1 until the end of Sekigahara
4/10
>Post Sekigahara until the end
Actual solid 7/10

QUALITY/10

4/10 is good enough for me, I'll watch it

Nah, DW7 immediately reverted back to the old combo system and then DW8 was basically DW5-2. They pretty much erased DW6 from the collective memory as soon as they got their requesite Empires final game out of it and the same fate is going to befall DW9.

It's amazing that people constantly harp on the series needing change but it stays the same for a reason: it works fine and when they do make major changes they manage to mess up the entire thing.

They should stop making so many spinoff games and use the gameplay idea for DW/SW instead. PW triangle > square combo would work wonders for character exclusive combo in DW for example.

post yfw based Zhou Tai gets cucked next

Monkey paw just like Sun Ce losing his tonfas.

Let's meme this one next

Zhou Tai will get Sun Quan's Flame Blade

Should I get SW4-II or Sanada?

get SW4E

I'm assuming he's on PC.

This

This

But I can't.

Then get a PS4 first.

Sanada. 4-II sucks.

They stop revealing new characters after Blue Xu Shu

What does Koei mean by this?

Have they had articles in Famitsu or w/e since then? I thought they just were revealing characters via the site lately.

We already know we're due at least one more new character, and a girl at that. There may be one or two more besides her.

They've only revealed new characters aside from Zhou Cang in monthly Famitsu issues, in May, July, and August.

They said that we shouldn't expect many newcomers this time, so the fact that we've already had 4 (technically 5) new characters revealed is already a blessing

True, I guess the girl might be our last newcomer then.

Koei needs to fix the jump stomp attack, it was useful for some characters like Cao Pi in DW5

>Check the previous thread
>That one White Kitty faggot from KW invaded /eagg/
>Make the same autist post in every website he's in.

So, this guy is one of Koei marketer, huh?

Cao Cao is a literal clone of Nobunaga.

>Implying they're not the same person reincarnated in different times

Nah mate, just some guy copypastaing his posts. I doubt he even knows what Veeky Forums is.

Does this mean Dian Wei got to reincarnate into a QT samurai boy with a giant sword?

Given the cloning patterns so far, do we think this means Zhang Liao still has the twin axes and Taishi Ci still keeps his double rods? I find it odd that they'd keep Taishi Ci's weapon but make Sun Ce a clone, and I have a horrible feeling it's solely because of how Taishi Ci once saved Liu Bei that one time and they're going to turn him into a Shu-loving fag too.