What about teslas

what about teslas

Attached: IMG_20180102_075716.jpg (4048x3036, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/10-cars-that-weigh-more-than-the-2015-ford-f-150-supercrew/
thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140673607612537.pdf
washingtonpost.com/national/nuclear-power-is-safest-way-to-make-electricity-according-to-2007-study/2011/03/22/AFQUbyQC_story.html?utm_term=.ec2ca5d56163
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ZERO
>M
>I
>S
>S
>I
>O
>N
>S

>no fun theard

>hurr durr look at my license plate
>hurr durr instant toruqe (doesn't know what torque is)
>hurr durr 0-60 time
>hurr durr you just can't compete
>hurr muh genius CEO it's totally a viable company
>hurr don't park in my super charger space because they're "protected"
>hurr it's totally luxury and the iPad is so cool

acceleration while having more space than other sedans for storage and passengers is pretty nice. underrated imo

Attached: Zero Emissions.jpg (840x385, 33K)

god i just hate how the gov't has successfully redirected people's attention from shit like this, barges, and weapon testing, which are all
the cause of MUCH more emissions than normal cars. I cant wait for everyone to drive ev and find out that it doesnt change shit

>I cant wait for everyone to drive ev and find out that it doesnt change shit
Have fun waiting 50 years.

My only problem is that it’s barely a luxury car. If you remove the stupid Jumbotron display it’s barely nicer than base BMWs for just so much more money.

It's fucking ikea interior design. It's not luxurious but "modern"

>50 years
Bud, not even 25% of drivers will have an EV in 50 years. Not even close.

Except more and more countries are making a huge switch to green energy production. Except the amerifats. For some reason they want to go back to the 80s.

>green energy production
largely a meme

Countries switching to "green energy production" are finding the wind and solar are ghastly expensive initially and over time. They are unreliable and effected by things like weather and season.

The only "green" energy worth a shit is nuclear, but retards don't understand this and think every nuclear powerplant is a nuclear bomb waiting to go off.

Additionally, the amount of solar and wind necessary to sustain our current mains energy consumption and just a FRACTION of our transportation energy would be astronomical in both cost of construction, cost of maintenance, and land area.

China and India are complete shit holes when it comes to the environment, but you can go ahead keep being obsessed.

no they don't. We just opened a huge gas terminal lmao

they get the bullet too

Too bad most people drive them like grandma's because muh range anxiety. I've seen hundreds and not a single one accelerating remotely quickly.

Nice if you're a rich techie I guess

Pretty much.
Although I have run into a few that punch it at lights to try and show me up.

I haven't seen one driving slow lol. where are you?

Then again people here drive all their sports cars slow as fuck.

Attached: lolgas.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

>not listening hard enough

Is Tesla the new RX*?

>nobody owns one, but everyone "knows" they are shit
>nobody on Veeky Forums posts track data, but everyone "knows" they are shit
>nobody drives one, but many people have posted photos and videos of them on and off the track (note the absence of Veeky Forums's original content here)
>lots of anti-Tesla/anti-Elon Musk comments with half-truths and blatant false data
I'm not even joking when I say every one of these threads has a clear vibe of auto manufacturers conspiring to slander and fraudulently claim false information against Tesla and their products.

>mfw Elon is being denied licensing and rights that all other auto manufacturers get without reason
>mfw Tesla is denied tax cuts and government hand-outs because oil and auto manufacturer lobbyists paid capital hill to deny them
>mfw Panasonic makes billions every year and people still get butt hurt over the losses Tesla generates without considering the full picture

Go ahead. Call me a Tesla supporter. I'm ok with progress.

Attached: Coffee.jpg (226x166, 7K)

>road salt and ice all over it
Can't wait for that faggot to discover what happens to electronic components in that climate, especially never washing the fucking thing.

Attached: descărcare.jpg (308x164, 9K)

This is exactly the kind of false propaganda this guy is talking about. I agree with this user completely.

Hmmmm... The same as all the other electronic components in literally every other car?

Attached: Awesome Face.png (336x336, 29K)

but user, there is only so much nuclear material on earth, meaning that long term, it wont be viable either

Only idiots would buy these Elon Musk's turds when in a few years you can buy a superior EV from the big makers.

it is not progress. i was an automotive tech when Tesla was just getting big and was directly with some of the highest people in the automotive industry at the time. theres multiple why Tesla and the electric car revolution are shit.

first, youre likely charging the vehicle off of oil or coal generated power. but that can be combated by cities with hydro, wind, and solar power. easy enough

biggest flaw? we are running out of the raw material for batteries. the massive batteries electric cars use. worse? battery pollution is HUGE as is it. battery technology to this date, 13 March 2018, is so garbage that electric cars will need their batteries changed out 2-3 times in the "average" life of it as a vehicle (200,000ish kilometers). mass scale, thats a TON of pollution. a 2017 build V8 SUV has such well designed pollution control, it pollutes as much in a year of daily driving as a old snowmobile ridden for an hour. think of that

the problem i have with Tesla and the deep hatred i have for Elon Musk is he just tapped into the rich 1% market who want to THINK theyre fixing the world, while really theyre not. Toyota and Hyundai have invested into hydrogen fuel cell huge for the last 20 years, Toyota drove a HFC SUV here in north Canada in -40c in the dead of winter no issues. electric cars mass scale are a bust

actually nuclear is very viable in automobiles and was going to be a major breakthrough in the 50s and 60s, the issue is to not have a mass catastrophe when you crash the car needs a shitload of armour and safety equipment. with muslims blowing U-haul trucks into crowds of people and chinese that crash into everything in a parking lot it aint gonna happen

they're shit. if you're rich why would you care about the environment? to send a statement? no one gives a fuck

>HURR PLANET IS BEING DESTROYED BY ALL THE CARS
>LETS MAKE EV CARS ONLY FOR RICH GUISE

Rich boomers don't give a fuck, but they'll all be dead soon anyway. Rich millennials eat this kinda of thing up though. The thing is Tesla's aren't really aimed at car enthusiasts, they're aimed at tech enthusiasts. And autonomous driving will be huge in a couple years.

They're coming down in price, by 2020 we might see cheaper Tesla's, plus used ones will Starr circulating

>Tesla is denied tax cuts and government hand-outs
WHAT? Made me spit my fucking coffee you ignorant cunt. Tesla is the most government funded piece of shit to ever exist. Without millions upon millions of free cash from the cucked gov, Musk wouldn't have a pot to piss in. Get your facts straight you fucking inbred.

Attached: 1508260054880.png (434x428, 176K)

You're really fucking far up your own ass if you think automakers are actually spending resources shilling in this obscure place.
You never thought that the reason people here have an anti-EV bias because this is a place for enthusiasts and in many ways EVs represent the end of enthusiast motoring?

> EVs represent the end of enthusiast motoring
Do they necessarily have to though? I think there's already an enthusiast space developing around EVs. It's just that performance EVs are still untapped and there's a lot of RnD yet to be done, compared to the ICE where after a century we've gotten everything we'll ever get from them. There's no room to improve the ICE

even when you take batteries into account EVs are still better than conventional cars in terms of pollution, at least in developed nations where the grid isn't powered exclusively by coal or other pollutants. Yeah it's not like it's like it just pops into existence with zero effect on the environment but it's still an improvement.

>tesla doesn't take government handouts!
>It's Panasonic's fault that Elon can't male a profit!
Stop this is way worse quality than the LFA-shitposting

>Multibillionaire with dozens of billions needed government millions to survive
How do I just know you're a fucktarded Mutt?

But they're slow...

Attached: 2018-dodge-challenger_100599112_h.jpg (1920x1280, 406K)

>i was an automotive tech when Tesla was just getting big
>was

Exactly.

I read the end of your first paragraph and am keking over a big nope.gif. Go fuck yourself propoganda horse. I STILL work there today and can assure you the factory has come a long way and is on its way up.

The battery solution has already been developed. We are just waiting for everything to align itself for it to be used next. Solid state and glass batteries have already proven a great successor to lithium.

I'm not really sure what you are defining as pollution, or how you are getting the numbers of changing out batteries 2-3 times over 200,000 kilometers. Almost every part of a lithium battery is recyclable. Again, you are merely making propaganda conjecture based on nothing, or likely false data used to defame the company.

As for what Elon Musk is doing, you must hate Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini, the upper class part of Porsche, etc. etc. etc.

Your argument is invalid and literally based on data from the early 2000's. The same argument Toyota went through with their Prius.

True story, bro. He was denied many manufacturing and distribution rights and licensing that other manufacturers already have for less performance, less economical EV's. Didn't read more passed "Made me spit..." Clearly you are so well educated that your colorful use of the word cunt helps define your proof in argument.

Same as last paragraph.
>You never thought that the reason people here have an anti-EV bias because this is a place for enthusiasts and in many ways EVs represent the end of enthusiast motoring?
You are the dumbest fuck ever. Tesla is literally the mold breaker in boring road traveling grey boxes, and you are still bashing them because "hur dur electrsotee." Not talking about hybrids and 30 mile range mopeds you dense fuck.

Not my fault you like to turn a blind deaf mind to truth. Go back to your LFA bashing.

lol no.

I still don't get why people claim EV's aren't performance cars. At least in regards to Tesla. They have incredible 0-60 times. And if you show up at Tesla and make an inquiry, you can test drive one (after making a down payment, which is why I'm betting you faggots are still jumping on that bandwagon mentality of rumor spreading when you haven't even test driven one yet.). Yes, I'm still waiting for mine, but after the test drive, I know it is worth the wait. It was quiet, smooth, fast, handled great, comfortable. I don't think you guys have bothered to actually try the car before you just repeated what the other retard did about it sucking, whom also didn't actually try one.

The saddest part is, I'm betting you faggots claiming this are all babyboomers, enlightening us all with your wise elder input, trying to put fear in all of us that the great ICE is on its way out if we don't DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Progress means change, noobs to life.

Not an argument.

Attached: 1520225663660.jpg (368x356, 64K)

bruh, he payed back the initial govt loan early

Tesla has the highest customer satisfaction for a reason... apparently some people think that every single Tesla owner is brainwashed or something lol

>performance is just 0-60 times

Yea, the post just above mine mentioned propaganda, and I can't help but agree. These threads all have the same common bashing points with lots of opinion sprinkled in. Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time Veeky Forums was at the center of media influencing conspiracies.

>doesn't read whole paragraph

Attached: Stupidity.jpg (480x495, 26K)

not exactly sure what you're on about then, because 0-60 times are really all tesla has an advantage in

You've clearly never driven one, then.

Its called "contemporary".
Luxury is a bottomless supple leather easy chair with cigar pits, built in fridge, and massage function.
Contemporary is a piece of plywood bent into an L shape bolted to a metal frame for legs.

Soyboys prefer (((contemporary))) because when they see luxury they stick up their noses and say something along the lines of "it looks like an old person (insert object here), its the current year not 1940"

they're gay

don't need to, it's going to be hard to convince people something's a performance car when it weighs 5000 pounds and has a top speed of 150.

Current nuclear technology is capable of using the waste from the ancient in service reactors as fuel, but regulators would rather scare hype people up over how unsafe nuclear is because the regulations barely make even repairing the current reactors legal.

Betcha this fucker lives in Calgary.

I hate EV vanity plates so much...
almost all of them are smug statements that they're sticking it to the man / gas companies

They can't beat an ancient V8 design on a 90s E-class platform. Shame.

My friend had one of the first Model X's (the serial was four hundred something), and that fucking thing was in the shop constantly, though only for really minor shit, and they'd always give him a Model S as a loaner. When it finally developed a serious issue, they bought it back from him at purchase price.
On the other hand, my sister has had a later model one for over a year now, no problems at all yet.

EVs shit themselves outside of doing a few 0-60 runs

>don't need to when I got the word of other people who have never driven one either
>it can't corner because it weighs more 5000 pounds
OH LOOK, INTERNET RESEARCH HAS BEEN DONE!
motortrend.com/news/10-cars-that-weigh-more-than-the-2015-ford-f-150-supercrew/

Also, Lamborghini frequently tips scales between 4100 and 4800 for their rigs. But, yea, you're right. A car can't corner because it weighs something.

>inb4 claims of it being bad because it isn't an actual race car like all the other non-race cars it is competing with
Pic very much related, good sir.

Attached: Are You.jpg (540x720, 121K)

What are you even on about? It is a luxury sports EV. Who fucking cares besides you and a bunch of people who keep trying to find reasons to not like progress?

Really? Proof of this? Because I've seen many great track days with EV's doing fantastic. I've even seen home made converts in beetles and buses do amazingly close times to FC's and Subarus out on an actual track.

I think you're argument falls a part when you start comparing apples to strawberries.

Long term like 300,000 years from now?

Nuclear isn't green, though. Also, you are forgetting tidal, thermal energy, and some design I haven't read much into in a while that apparently works on gravity and springs which provide a charge and all they have to do is be reset every so often.

Until we can completely remove the radiation factor from nuclear, it isn't even an option. Which is the biggest problem we have right now. Removing the radiation takes more energy than what we even got from each nuclear rod spent.

>driving around with friends
We're all muscle bros
>Cammed GTO, Blown 2SS Camaro, 2 Corvettes, Blown SS Sedan, Hellcat Challenger, Mustang S550
>Crusing around being tumors, cause everyone is straight Piped
>SS Sedan pulls up next to Tesla
>P70D Model S (The slowest "performance" Tesla)
>Tesla drivers tells him some shit out the window like "You guys put so much work into your gas guzzlers and a little electric car is still faster"
>SS Sedan says that the Tesla ain't fast
>Tesla says to run a quarter mile
>(This SS Sedan Makes nearly 700 wheel horsepower, And the driver is a regular at the local drag strip)
>Light goes green
>Tesla obviously gets the jump (AWD Instant torque)
>1 Second later the roar of 700 eagles blast past it
>We all speed up and BTFO TESLA
>Tesla merges all the way right and dips

The irony is that I really like Teslas. But the Tesla drivers who think theyre fast in a quarter are faggots, Unless you're in a P100D you need to calm the fuck down. They're so fucking smug. I am not looking forward to the new Tesla Roadster drivers

Oh look, another Veeky Forums story that never happened.

The irony is, when I go out racing, at least 6 of us have our cameras rolling.

Incorrect. 100% of "drivers" will have it once electrical powered self driving cars come into play. I really hate having to say this, but we're just gonna have to kiss our driving privileges good bye when these pieces of shit hit the road, because once they do, human drivers will be outlawed for good.

Tesla is for soyboys in San Francisco.

Attached: DW4jPJDX0AAOe6m.jpg (1019x806, 142K)

The amount of thorium on the c rust dwarfs the amount of uranium.

Nuclear isn't a "long term solution" only if your idea of "long term" is in geological time scales.

Still fewer grams of co2 per mile than a petrol, diesel, or hybrid, natural gas car of similar weight and power.

A tesla in Quebec is almost zero emissions. Since all their power is hydro.

>Nuclear isn't green

Except it is. Taking one radioactive element out of the ground, turning it into another radioactive element and benefiting from the energy released, then putting it back into the ground is about as green as it gets.

>you are forgetting tidal
hilariously useless

>thermal energy
The number of sites globally that are practical for geothermal power are minuscule compared to current and projected power demand.

>works on gravity and springs which provide a charge and all they have to do is be reset every so often.
perpetual motion isnt real user.

>radiation factor from nuclear, it isn't even an option.
This is nonsense. Radiation is natural. The elements are radioactive before they are used for nuclear power. And burying radioactive elements that are nuclear byproducts is putting the radiation right back where it came from, in the ground where it doesn't do anything.

>Removing the radiation takes more energy than what we even got from each nuclear rod spent.
This is bullshit. Spent fuel rods are buried and cost no energy beyond the energy to dig the hole and transport them to the hole.

And this is still using dated breeder reactors. Liquid sodium reactors nearly does away with the nuclear waste issues caused by breeders.

Thermal Efficiency

Quite literally the most ill-informed customer base and fanbase of any car company that has ever existed. Being jewed hard at nearly every turn and they don't know it. Worse than Applefags. At least a MacBook has perfect shutlines.

>Except it is.
No, it really isn't. What the fuck logic are you basing it off of? That is not how it works, kid.

Tidal powers many locations all around the globe. But feel free to tell those people it is useless.

Didn't read the rest because my fucking god you are not a well educated/informed individual.

>Radiation is natural.
Holy fuck the level of stupid this guy is clearly pretending to be.

Attached: Crazy.jpg (126x126, 4K)

>No, it really isn't. What the fuck logic are you basing it off of? That is not how it works, kid.
firstly the notion of "green energy" is largely ambiguous to begin with.

But it qualifies "green" because it has extremely minimal environmental impact and is so abundant as to be nearly infinite outside of geological time scales.

>Tidal powers many locations all around the globe. But feel free to tell those people it is useless.
Harnessing tides for power is useless because there is no practical way to harness tidal power for large scale energy generation. It's a fucking joke perpetuated by morons who know nothing about it.

>Didn't read the rest because my fucking god you are not a well educated/informed individual.
Ironic coming from the guy who thinks tidal power is anything but a joke.

>Holy fuck the level of stupid this guy is clearly pretending to be.

Are you really so stupid that you think radiation is a man made phenomena?

>There's no room to improve the ICE
>What is spark controlled compression ignition?

Uranium exists in almost everything.

There is So much that it helps keep the earth molten under the crust.

Simply living around a lot of granite. Exposed you to lots of radiation.

Potentially the Betamax of cars.

About as likely as guns being outlawed in the US

>firstly the notion of "green energy" is largely ambiguous to begin with.
No, it isn't. I really don't know where you are getting your disinformation, but you seem to be very much out of the loop.

If you think it has little impact, tell that to all the residents of Nevada who are currently exploding with ovarian cancers and birth defects ever since they started holding onto nuclear waste that "isn't leaking into any population." No seriously. Check nevada's cancer sheets and compare it to when they first started storing nuclear waste. And that's just one location. Fernley and Fallon have had huge problems ever since that stuff went in and they keep telling everyone it isn't in the water.

Then there is Chernobyl. Do you know about Chernobyl?

>Ironic coming from the guy who thinks tidal power is anything but a joke.
The irony is all on you man. Pick up a book and stop repeating what Fox news is telling you. Feel free to respond. I'm not going to reply to you unless you post something with a legitimate foundation of fact.

Holy fuck do you not know what the sun is? It's literally a giant ball of radiation.

Why do you think you feel warm when you stand in direct sunlight vs in the shade?

People in Colorado receive a higher yearly dose of radiation than people living near sea level simply because they are at a higher altitude with less atmosphere between them and the sun.

This is beside the point that was made earlier in that you are surrounded by radioactive elements. Tritium, Uranium, Thorium, etc is EVERYWHERE.

And Apple has the highest market cap of any company in the world.

Welcome to economics 101. Our first session:

>Consumers are fucking retards

Class dismissed. Now, you see that Tesla is not going away. If they "run out of money" they will have a line of Silicon Valley soyboy VCs ready to float then for the next 4 quarters out of their own pockets. They are here to stay

>Are you really so stupid that you think radiation is a man made phenomena?
I get a good sense that you are unable to read. Is English your native language? I didn't say anything about man-made. Are you trying to change the argument and make it seem like I said something I didn't to support your falsified logic? Or did you simply misread what was posted?

I just find it odd that some people think that a company that is ten years old and loses money hand over fist in a market it has nearly all to itself is in anyway in a position to dethrone companies that have been making cars (and remember, when all is said and done, Tesla makes cars) for hundreds of years, for profit, and with detailed and robust plans to enter the same market spaces and more just a few years from now.

The charging network is an advantage for sure, but I think they'll be struggling on the product side of things three years from now when real mass market options are everywhere and pissed off customers could still be holding years old reservations for their now years old and not all that affordable Model 3.

You already can.
>what is the Chevrolet Bolt

That is just really not fucking true at all

My apologize. I see now where the confusion is. I didn't mean to imply it wasn't natural (other than the man made stuff by chemical reaction and other sciency shit).

What I meant by that quote was your blatant stupidity in thinking that (and this is an analogy) oil is natural from the ground, therefore, we must have a gallon of it with every meal, mix it with some veggies and pour it on our salads, and then top each meal off with a good ol' heaping pile of lye.

Your argument hinges on nuclear being natural because you can find it in the environment. But you are completely too stupid to comprehend how foolish that argument is when claiming it is A'ok as a fuel source, instead of considering the output and cleanup problems derived from such a technique.

Again, in order to clean the mess nuclear makes, you have to spend a substantially larger amount of energy than what you get out of it. This isn't green. This is another get rich quick scheme by people with money.

only two car companies have never gone bankrupt. Ford and Tesla.

Tesla is 14 years old. Plenty of time for that yet.

>No, it isn't. I really don't know where you are getting your disinformation, but you seem to be very much out of the loop.
Please, by all means provide an authoritative definition of "green energy". Don't forget to provide citations.

>If you think it has little impact
It does have very little impact.

>tell that to all the residents of Nevada who are currently exploding with ovarian cancers
Post your peer reviewed study that shows cancer rates and birth defects are due to underground waste disposal.

Nevada cancer mortality is attributed to poor quality of care and detection rates in the state. This trend also predates major waste projects like Yucca Mountain even becoming operational.

>Fernley and Fallon have had huge problems ever since that stuff went in and they keep telling everyone it isn't in the water.
Except detecting uranium byproducts in water is trivially simple and would be impossible to cover up as any university in the country could blow such a cover up wide open with a sample of tap water. Your tinfoil hat is showing.
Also funny that there are huge nuclear waste dumps in Washington state and you don't see a correlative cancer increase.

>Then there is Chernobyl. Do you know about Chernobyl?
>M-muh Chernobyl

Yea, it was a poorly designed and even more poorly operated nuclear power generation station that went tits up. We do not live in the 80's anymore, user. Technology has progressed significantly since thin in case you haven't noticed.

It is a matter of fact that more people die and have died yearly due to coal power generation than nuclear power generation since we started generating nuclear power. This isn't even up for debate.

>The irony is all on you man.
No, it's not. Show me one practical mass energy production technology based on tidal energy. I dare you.
Sounds like you need to stop buying into whatever treehugger bullshit and Youtube tinfoil hattery you've latched onto and learn some actual facts.

>Don't forget to provide citations.
You first, dude. You've been making opinionated claims this entire time. Also, I've already pointed out a source. It wasn't a citation, but it was a very specific source. So, I've already done mostly what you ask.

Read the rest, just not going to argue with you anymore. I don't know if you are just really uneducated on this topic, or if you are trying to simply argue for attention, or maybe you are another goon working against Tesla by making false claims. When you are ready to prove your points, I'll be ready to listen.

What do you mean?

>What I meant by that quote was your blatant stupidity in thinking that (and this is an analogy) oil is natural from the ground, therefore, we must have a gallon of it with every meal, mix it with some veggies and pour it on our salads, and then top each meal off with a good ol' heaping pile of lye.

Nobody said or even implied anything even close to that.

>Your argument hinges on nuclear being natural because you can find it in the environment. But you are completely too stupid to comprehend how foolish that argument is when claiming it is A'ok as a fuel source, instead of considering the output and cleanup problems derived from such a technique.
It's literally taking radioactive elements out of the ground, generating energy with them, then putting different radioactive elements back into the ground. Mishaps and deaths do occur, but at no higher a rate than coal mining and coal power generation. Literally the cost of doing business.
In fact nuclear power is currently and historically significantly safer than coal power:

>in order to clean the mess nuclear makes, you have to spend a substantially larger amount of energy than what you get out of it.
This is bullshit. Provide a citation.
Transporting and burying nuclear waste is not an energy heavy endeavor.

I don't really like Tesla because you can't go on the internet without being ambushed by one of their drones.

This is on a McLaren Senna video - a video for a car built for loud, hardcore track driving. The Roadster (which still doesn't exist, btw) has fuck all to do with it. Just fuck off.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 00.01.24.jpg (1250x312, 62K)

>Nobody said or even implied anything even close to that.
Read from the very first post. Yes, it was stated clearly.

>It's literally taking radioactive elements out of the ground, generating energy with them, then putting different radioactive elements back into the ground.
Once again, you are completely failing to recognize the costs of doing just this. There are less problematic ways to get energy. They may not create as much energy as nuclear, but they don't create as much problem (anywhere near) as nuclear either.

Fucking google something for your citation. It isn't rocket science. I have it defaulted in my browser for fucks sake.

>You first, dude. You've been making opinionated claims this entire time.
I just did.
washingtonpost.com/national/nuclear-power-is-safest-way-to-make-electricity-according-to-2007-study/2011/03/22/AFQUbyQC_story.html?utm_term=.ec2ca5d56163

>Also, I've already pointed out a source. It wasn't a citation, but it was a very specific source.
You claiming something isn't a source. Try again.

>I don't know if you are just really uneducated on this topic
Hilariously ironic considering you know nothing about nuclear power generation beyond a simple minded "nuclear iz bad"

You also think tidal power generation is viable, hilarious.

If you get upset about youtube comments maybe it's time to look within yourself and reevaluate

>a company uses social media to spread awareness of their products

Yea, NOBODY has ever done that before. Tesla must be the first.

Attached: Autism.jpg (1191x670, 170K)

Not very good at handling boost.