Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Tifa is here!

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and should be purged.

FFT is shit

you can do the thing where you link your account to ffrkcentral's database but I've never tried

>try out bartz usb against sealion
>get a worse time than my entrust + osb setup

These weren't in the original final fantasy

wait until he gets his BSB4 for that enFire ;^)

I'll never understand why this meme survived.

You explain me what are an ESL?

Since the responses I got were "just pull already faggot" or things related to it, I'm taking your advice at least wish me some luck. I really want Faris things but the entire banner is great so I'm not picky.

1/11 Galuf ssb

I'm going to pull on the FF5 banner. I really hope I get Faris's USB2.

So, I got my OK after 25 tickets
What am I supposed to do now

Good luck!!!!

You're doing the same shit, retard

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

One of these days I'll farm Timmy's hat, Victoria's robe and Water Veritas' TM

Maybe before Bloody Moon arrives

Well, the Galuf stuff is seriously irritating to draw, and the LMRs as usual are not exciting.

Brag to /ff/g and flaunt your big dick ATK stat

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Wait for your father to die

What game is this? The art style looks atrocious, like those creepy Elsa/Dora the explorer YouTube videos made by Indians

I heard people are having trouble with this guy.

you win the game

Victoria's robe is female only

End me. I could probably pull again but I don't know if I want t-screw it I'm doing it anyway, 30th fest is still a while away and they're bound to give freebies.

yeah gotta get that 5 extra MAG

>he didn't pull OK

Nope, you might be thinking of Dark Fina's swimsuit

Is it? Well then.. I guess I'll just get one for my Ashe or something.

If youre gonna roll again, youll get 1/11 faris's SSB dupe

No, she's here!

I see a nipper.

How useful is Bartz's LMR from the banner? the database says it's only a 10% chance? not sure if it's worth pulling as it's the only thing I'm missing, and the earth bsb as well

Lies

It's way more than 5

At least I got one Faris relic.

> 5 extra MAG
>Victoria's robe is +55 MAG
???

I'll be impressed when you can demonstrate Onion Knight solo-ing Hein without any support whatsoever.

So that I can take OK into ELT and just PRO for those sweet Wind Fang drops.

Unless you are already hitting the damage cap, something like the spellblade 40% or Truthseeker would help more.

timmy hat is only a 5 MAG upgrade, not worth

>Run a team full of Xons
>BIG DICK DROPS

DREAMS DO COME TRUE
This is my first Ultra since Tyro's waaaay back during the first fest. This is amazing and I love all of you who believed in me.
HAH, TAKE THAT RNG

Jennifer Connoly has shown nip, p sure.
Jennifer Connoly is hot, so it's a good thing.

Congrats user

let this be a lesson to all of you: keep pulling

Good shit.

I sort of wanted that SSB. The sword at least is pretty good even if the SB is unexciting, though.

W-wish me luck

>still farming old events

lol okay nerd

Courage.

I see Onions in your future user

I hope you get what's coming to you

hell yea

hope you like shit

>Karma

fug

And what did he do right?

Typical BE pull
Typical RK pull

Does Man Eater from Diabolos work on Lasswell's training the soul boss?

How long does it take to save up 5k lapis on BE nowadays, anyway?

>3 Gold units with best TM

I have 56 mithril. I don't have any Bartz or Faris relics. FFV was cool enough but I don't have any particular attachment to it.

Should I roll?

>FFRK: Go hard on FFV banner, get every single relic except Bartz USB
>FFBE: Pull once, pic related

I'd trade it all for that fucking Chicken Knife.

nah pull for your favorites

chicken knife is coming back
also fuck you I did a 5K and got a single gold

Is Desch's TM good for units with already decent base stats? Or would those benefit more from % boost TMs?

Maybe a week? Its really easy since I still have all the story quests.
I'm too retarded to know whats good and what isn't. I just want to get the king manlet knight so I can have someone that actually does damage

>I don't have any particular attachment to it
Don't pull.

BE is such an ugly looking game, it looks like a fan made thing or something.

Depends on if you want to save for the anniversary banners. Those are better overall. So if you wanted something that you can't get on one of those, yeah.

Bravely Default banner in RK when?

you get juuussst barely enough to pull the half off each day, so 250*30=7500 a month

Does JP have more Colosseum stages than NA? If not, whats the plan with it?

Yeah, that seems familiar. When I stopped playing BE full time, it was starting to be a real struggle to pull every day since I couldn't stand doing the dailies.

1100 at the eve of 11:00.

Well it's an accessory, so unless a character uses fists (in which case you'd use Champion's Belts), it's BiS for all physical damage dealers. Doublehand users and characters who've already reached the 300% ATK boost cap get the most benefit out of it because they want more flat ATK boosts.

I have no clue why you replied to me but it depends? Accessories don't typically have +% ATK in good quantities, so often that +45 flat atk will be better than you can otherwise get. Sure if your character has massive base ATK and you have Rings of the Lucii out the ass, those will be better (unless you hit 300% ATK without them).

It's one of the best things you can use for doublehand builds, too.

Fair enough, I'll take the wise option and save rather than the 'I want to push the gacha button now' option.

No actually they have less, the entire ADV tier is global exclusive. The plan is to never touch it again.

>Sure if your character has massive base ATK and you have Rings of the Lucii out the ass, those will be better (unless you hit 300% ATK without them).
Whoops I forgot those don't even add ATK% on global. My bad.

Actually GL has more Colosseum stages funnily enough (JP doesn't have the ADV stages), it's amazing how neglected that feature of the game is. There's basically zero incentive to do it once you've gotten the Blood Sword other than daily quests.

>2500 FREE lapis exclusive to gl
and they say jp is ez mode lamo

>No Onion Kaboose in sight
Welp, whats the next big chainer so I can start saving and eventually fail on pulling him/her/it?

>pull on FFV, a guaranteed pretty damn good banner
>hold out for the fest, what could be way better or potentially worse
wat do?

Nobody. I'm serious. After OK all the existing ones should be given a batch of enhancements, then Sephiroth. That's about where JP is.

The ugly dude

>Nobody. I'm serious.
Gumi is already prepping their next big global donut that will blow A2, OK, enhanced tidus/aileen out of the water. You know it's going to happen

Vayne?

Nah, it'll just be Fryevia enhancements

Well then we can expect some of them to be on some banner along with their enhancements, Im guessing someone like Aileen would be one of the first ones, I Can deal that, a second chance to get them an hopefully by that time we get the 3% upgrade

we don't actually know what's on the anniversary banners. I don't know why /ffg/ forgets this every time a Fest comes along but Global always gets different banners. We won't know until the week of the banners.

Typically the debut relics stay the same

Beach Time Orlandu with with water imperil divine ruination that chains with Tidii fucking when?

No user, he did nothing wrong. What do you think that he did wrong?

Everything user, we've been through this before.

How is the True Hero supposed to be "ugly" in any way? I know the artstyle in BE leaves much to be desired, but his is among the better sprites in the game.

>How is the True Hero supposed to be "ugly" in any way?
Memes aside, Vayne is honestly just ugly looking. Balthier was more attractive than him and he's a fuccboi.