/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

It's a giraffe edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Splatfest starts tonight! - Which superpower would you rather have: Flight or Invisibility? (September 1st/2nd)
- The Forge Splattershot Pro comes today with the Bubble Blower Special
- The new Salmon Run map Lost Outpost has been released!
- The new stage Manta Maria has been released!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL
> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=1285734605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using Forge instead of a weapon that destroys them
Thanks for the wins lol

Bubble Blower is gonna get nerfed so hard

Flight 3-0

You squids enjoying the vest?

Not sure what the best way to use the bubbles is walking amongst them seems like it's really annoying to deal with

I want to marry an Octoling!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=1285734605

Can we get this in the OP next thread? I've been seeing people ask about abilities.

flight is right

It's by far my favourite Grizz Co gear.

Finished just in time

>vest and skirt
no not fresh.

>But the helmet is okay.

>armpits
>butt
>feet
>tummy

best Grizz Co gear for sure, pure sex

>woomies arent topless under the vest

It's garbage

*shreds your object*

For once teams are working together thanks to the Bubble Blower

I'm glad I got red Enperry sneakers with Object Shredder, they match perfectly and do what I need

When is the splatfest?

Dude, bro, don't be racist. Hispanics aren't objects.

1 and a half hours?

ok for those interested in the new special this is what i found out so far
-takes 7 shots from the pro to pop it
-RM can pop them on contact
-takes 1 shot from a charger to pop it
-you can stay inside of the bubble for protection

>Profreshional
>Drop all the way down to Go-Getter because of shitty internet
Fucking hell, why is this shit allowed?

im gonna be honest i like Marina a ton and all but flight is 10x more useful.

you're not supposed to vote with your dick anyway

After the third DC you should have just stopped queuing senpai

What team are the trans and furries on?

The team you like

Flight

What does special power up do for bubble blower?

flight

>We could have gotten the GOAT spatfest with the Japs
>Instead we get fucked by this European tier splatfest
I'm mad. Beyond mad. I'm not even bothering with this splatfest anymore. I'm just going to use an alt and throw every match now instead of playing. I. AM. THAT. MAD.

Also you better use Honey with your Mcnuggets, or GTFO

>yfw the team I like is also the team you're on

reminder that mcdonald's fries are fucking awful.

literally any other fast food place does fries better.

I'd assume invisible because they'd say something gay like they feel invisible to others.

You were gonna throw games anyway, because you can't compete by winning games for your team. It's okay user, the rest of us can do it.

its cause they changed out the beef tallow for vegetable oil a decade ago even though everyone hates it

>Japan splatfest 1 is mayo versus ketchup
>Splatfest 2 is fries versus mcnuggets

Hmm

Flight, horse fuckers are also flight. So it's a trinity of degenerate faggotry. And Pearlfags will still defend them all. Pearl is truly the worst girl ever. Even in future games, no one will be worse that

Just starting up Salmon Run this rotation. How does the umbrella handle in SR?

corporations colluding?

yeah and? every other fast food chain does nuggets better too

I could really go for some Wendy's spicy nuggets right now

BK > McDonalds > Wendys

Really good for glowflies, brella kills everything even it's launched
Side from that is still good

Really good for glowflies, 1-shots chum, can hit steelheads. It's good enough, I suppose.

You'd rather have a corporate shill splatfest between two garbage fast food items? You want to not only be advertised to in a game you already paid $60 for, but to actually fight for the pride of a billionaire scumbag brand? You are a cartoonish caricature of a human being.

you can fire the umbrella to rescue people from long range and your umbrella can block about 3 rocket splashes, kind of meh offensively.

Underrated post.

I thought it would be shit but it turns out to be surprisingly good. Don't try to take on a Steelhead without being on some higher ground though.

so when splatfest starts, do you automatically return to the square or what?

what time does the splatfest start in est?

user, McDonald's doesn't make anymore money no matter which item wins, both if the items are part of their menu. They don't get any pride either, unless you think the fry cooks are gonna hold their head high if the results favor them or some shit. It's time to calm down.

that is true, but chicken nuggets in general are hard to screw up. mcdonald's nugget aren't that great, but they're not terrible either.

where as the mcdonald's fries are just super skinny flakes of grease with barely any potato in them.

>update rolls in
>enter turf war to scrub my tee
>everyone else in my team is using the new splattershot pro
>can't turf for shit
baka

I warned you, I warned you all.

>super skinny flakes of grease with barely any potato in them
just the way i like my fires

Does splatoon 2 still have the issue of putting multiple chargers on the same team? It's infuriating.

you'll return to the square every 2 hours anyway

Midnight

POST YOUR MAIN WEAPON FOR THE SPLATFEST
Jet Squelcher here, and maybe some Heavy Splatling

>Like the food
>We don't get to have a splatfest about it
>HURR UR A CORPORATE SHILL
Fuck you and the horse you road in on you pretentious faggot.

splatoon 2 has the issue of putting the bad chargers on your team and the good chargers on the enemy team

Blaster. Just straight up Blaster.

Fuck everybody. Enemy team, my team, the ground I can't cover effectively, all of it. I want to bully.

Probably duallies and nzap, maybe slosher

This gun is infuriating to fight against, it does everything.

Did they change the Splatfest Tee's neutrality to drink tickets? I used a cold blooded drink ticket for the free EXP bonus but all of a sudden I'm getting a bunch of cold blooded chunks from my splatfest tee. Is it just a coincidence?

Something with ink jet so I can fly.

That's normal though.

Aerospray RG

*shrug* i only really like "processed" potatoes. skinny fries, hash browns, potato chips, vodka... straight potatoes are too starchy for me or something

Either side winning doesn't make them richer, but the splatfest is absolutely one big advertisement that will someone in itself and it's still about putting on a shirt with McNuggets on it and fighting to show how much you love you some brands. It's lame and being upset about not getting it at all is dumb let alone being actively pissed to the point of falsely claiming you're going to impotently try and ruin our splatfest for a handful of people.

>Mcdonalds Fries and McNuggets
>Bad
I'm happy I don't have taste this shitty. It's like Sony fanboys are among us.

All the shitty ability tickets will give you more of the shitty ability, and all the good ability tickets will never give you the ability you want. I got triple cold-blooded on my grape hoodie because of a cold-blooded ticket.

>Bubble Blower released 2 hours before splatfest

I'm not looking forward to this.

Jeez, even with the object shredder it takes a ton of hits to deal with a bubble.

If it's supposed to be an ad, then the transformer one failed because I didn't get anything transformer related after that splatfest. Except nice memories because I had the best team ever

I know that, but Splatfest Tees aren't supposed to be affected by the drink tickets.

I did the same for cold blooded and the same thing happened but then I used sub saver and it wouldnt give me subsavers. I blame the jews

Damn it all I'm excited to use the bubble blower but suck absolute ogre dick with long range shooter like splattershot pro and jet squelcher.

most likely enperry splat dualies, or splash-o-matic
inkjets, flight, the usual.

You're one person, and an adult. This stuff is meant to stick in the minds of kids so that next time they're in the store they'll ask for a Megatron, or want to get some McD or watch SpongeBob. And it's gross to put that stuff in a full price game. Do you use adblock?

They do affect it. The splatfest tee even has the squidforce brand, 5x for ink resist and half chance for ink saver main.

I wonder how the blower will make like life miserable as a aerospray user because I'm sure to the range of the aerospray to pop the bubble is the same as the blast radius.

Also stingrays seem like they take more hits than a regular gun to pop one.

>Mum full price game
>Ads aimed at kids.
I seriously hope never supported, or voted for republicans or Trump. Because you'd be a big, fat hypocrite since they're the ones that legalized all this in the 1980s and want to do away with the few remaining regulations in the books.

well it takes like 5 hits of the stingray to kill someone in the first place, shit hits like a wet noodle

God no, I have a heart and a soul not to mention a brain.

Fucking octobrushes ruining everyone's fun as usual

>B-but Drumpf!!!!!
Opinion invalidated.

user, did you know that they show toy commercials during children's television shows? You already pay for the cable service!

Based on my main weapon and other pieces of clothing's abilities, what should I try to get on the last slot of my dark urban vest?

No I don't.

So you're a moralfag. Fair enough since you're consistent.

>Missing the point
Hue hue hue

Just saw a guy not move form spawn in rankled. He fired his tentamissles once from spawn and that then just kept sitting there.
He was a Jap to what the hell is wrong with people.

still taking squids for that one team flight group drawing if anyone is interested

DRAWSENPAI WILL YOU DRAW MY SQUID?

I POSTED THIS IN A DEAD THREAD BY MISTAKE

more swim speed I guess, your Ninja Squid is slowing you down a lot