How does Veeky Forums hold the steering wheel?

How does Veeky Forums hold the steering wheel?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl28nkae5DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One hand and use my right knee to shift

6 o’clock.

9 and 3 or 12

Attached: image-80.jpg (856x642, 51K)

Usually one hand/wrist resting at 12 o'clock and the other hand resting on the shift knob even though I have an auto - old muscle memory from years of driving stick. Nothing else feels comfortable.

patrician.
my style is more of a 5 and 7 o'clock though with my chair reclined to the max

Depends. Long highways, usually just at 6 with the other arm on my arm rest.

Streets, usually at 9 with the other on the shifter

you're not even supposed to rest your hand there even if your car is standard. You just look like a tool

Flat palm, fingers outstretched, 5 and 10 o'clock, just like the Germans.

Attached: 1519382633929.webm (240x426, 335K)

3 and 9 master race. Always keep both hands on the wheel and never rest your hand on the shifter knob

more hands for slappin ass's

Attached: 47C5464800000578-0-image-a-44_1515124608054.jpg (636x358, 46K)

Lord have mercy! What the fuck is that?!

Attached: 1499198894263.jpg (1280x1440, 114K)

7 and 4. It's actually the best for your wrists for most driving situations.

9 and 3 for dagumi level concentration.

Don't care, that's how I roll. And it's better to look like a tool than to be one, like yourself.

You can't be on the board if you're underaged. Anyways that's what happens to your penis when you keep jerking off. It developes muscles, becomes sentient, and sheds off your pelvic region.

More control
Safer, reflexes kick in faster
More comfy for passengers due to smoother handling
Look like a man instead of a teenager

Attached: 1508361943699.png (380x571, 349K)

ribbon worm

firm thumb grip in these little notches below 10 and 2. shits comfy AF and gives you access to the paddle shifters if needed.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

That steering wheel looks soft as fuck. That's a kia ??

You'll grind your gears if you go over a harsh bump.

I wrap my dick around it at the 6 o'clock position.
I call it the 6 o'cock grip style.

kek

Attached: 1489530475226.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I don't have time for this

Attached: Capture.png (854x493, 334K)

it is quite soft, the leather on the wheel has a lot of grip to it and feels really comfortable to hold for extended periods of time. theres also a big rubber pad behind the flat bottom section of the wheel so in tight turns you can grab that and hold on through the curves without loosing control.

Attached: 2015KIA002c_640_11.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>firm thumb grip

gross, do you have tiny hands or something?

>not wanted to wrap your hands around those leather wrapped curves

its one of the best wheels ive ever felt, kind of small but that just gives you the tight go kart feel of a smaller car.

3 and 9
or
just at 10 when I'm fiddling with stuff on the dash.

You're not supposed to put your thumbs in there because if you crash you could break your fingers/arms.

then what the fuck even is that for

I put my cock though the bottom gap and grasp the head

8 and 4.

That's on old vehicles that had manual steering. It could produce kickback from the tires up the rack and into the steering wheel. Race car drivers were taught not to put fingers/thumbs inside the wheel.

Modern cuck shit KIA cars have electric steering, it's not an issue. You could stick your neck and dick through the wheel and be fine.

Attached: douchebag.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

1(or 3) and 7

i dont even know why either

depends. if you're in a potentially risky situation and you need precise control, both hands

cruising down the hwy, one finger

No, it's because if you wrap your thumbs and grip the steering wheel, in case you crash the Airbag will explode and send you flying back, while still holding the steering wheel, dislocating your hand or breaking your fingers, I've heard of a person that got his thumb amputated like this.

Attached: Guinness-Draught-Aged.jpg (600x886, 321K)

>airbag will send you flying back
do you even know how airbags work

Is the 9/4 thing an American thing? I've never seen anyone drive with their hands like that. BTW I'm from NZ

>9 with the other on the shifter
I bet you drive auto.

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=tl28nkae5DU

Attached: because-proper-fat-chips-are-the-best-no-lies-_1.jpg (705x397, 32K)

One hand at 5 is top comfy.

He's right but his understanding of how this works is wrong.
It's true you can brake or dislocate your thumbs if you grip your steering wheel so that they lock on it from the inside, because the force of the airbag exploding on the steering wheel will crush them. Its is advised by experts to keep your thumbs just on the surface of the wheel, rather than on the inside.