>FAQ
pastebin.com/Q7K91Q34

>What to Play
pastebin.com/yfUKx35f

>Individual Game Pastas
pastebin.com/V7MzidCu

>News
Postchengband v7.0.0 released: angband.oook.cz/forum/showthread.php?t=8500

InfraArcana v19.x has been released: sites.google.com/site/infraarcana/downloads
IA v19 Changelog can be found here: raw.githubusercontent.com/martin-tornqvist/ia/v19.0/res/release_history.txt

Angband 4.1.0 has been released:
angband.oook.cz/forum/showthread.php?p=122044#post122044

>/rlg/'s shared DCSS online account
User: rlgrobin
Password: ownfault (or "robin" on Xtahua)

>Roguelike Servers:

roguenex.us/ (CDDA [and more in the future])
angband.live/ (Angband and variants, including PCB)
sites.google.com/site/infraarcana/home (InfraArcana)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

friendly reminder

>Poschengband is still misspelled in the OP
Way to go butthead

adom is the only good roguelike

>/rlg/ - Tangledeep General
how far have we fallen?

the correct spelling is PoSchengband which stands for piece of shit, right

At the end of the day we're all just a bunch of shitposting faggots.
I'm looking at you OP

actually, you'll see that it is spelled PozCumButt xD

We should have at least one general iteration with all RL names changed into those juvenile jokes.

There are no more roguelikes. DCSS dev stalled, ToME dev ruined, ADOM and Nethack shit games, good shit like Brogue, DoomRL, Sil will never be worked on by the dev again.
Face it. Tangledeep is our last hope.

i'd let her bore into my dick if you know what i mean ;)

Tangledeep > elona > dcss > a steaming pile of dog shit > nethack > tic tac toe > ToME > getting fucked in the ass by MANY ORCISH PRIDES > CDDA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> adom
You literally cannot dispute this.

Does CDDA include uncucked?

>nightmareshitters still claiming tome was 'ruined' by rebalancing the difficulty options that only a tiny portion of the playerbase even used

Sorry sweetie but nethack and its variants are being worked on right this minute by some of the most talented minds this genre has ever seen.
The Amy herself has carefully handcrafted her variant to be the pinnacle of gaming perfection.

>nightmareshitters
Nigger I play Madness. Don't misgender me you cuck.

sorry user but youre wrong, there is literally nothing better than getting fucked in the ass

unfortunately tome does not supply this experience because the orc prides are imbalanced in the other direction -- 4 hours of samey tabbing (no tab button though) through 4 flavors of samey nonthreatening orcs

the amy is busy huffing farts and sucking Biskup's fat german cock to make a good variant sweetie :)

bump for psuedoeliposchengband

Don't fall into the grasp of sweetie-posting, anons. We don't need to go down that dark road.

okay sweetie
>captcha: select all squares with sunglasses

FIGHT ME TO THE DEATH YOU FILTHY PALE BASTARD. MY ROGUELIKE IS THE ONLY TRUE ROGUELIKE

Can't we all just suck each others' cocks instead of having this pointless internet spergout?

i refuse to suck cocks before identifying and equipping an amulet of change

That's really fucking degenerate
Boys should love boys

kill yourself larper

actaul darkgod here youre all niggers

thats not in french so its not remotely beleivable

Actual darkgod here, what do you want to see buffed in 1.6 my minions? And don't forget to buy the DLC with our cool overpowered new classes and new tentacle rape mechanics!

add dildos

fake, gay and not french

Remember to buy ToME 4 DLC, my minions! :) omelette du fromage

Does role playing on /rlg/ qualify as a roguelike?

/rlg/ is a roguelike

no because it's fun and fun isn't in the Berlin Interpretation

First off, I hate you for making a shitpost OP.
Second off
>due to the int bug 3 int have a nonzero fail chance when using devices
Chris really dropped the ball on this one.

you can tell this is the real dark god beacuse of his digits and linguistic specality

This is a bad thread and I hope OP dies in a chemical fire and suffers for his sins.

Interdasting.

What the fuck

What's so absurd about an orc warrior on d3? I get them all the time.

Actual darkgod here. I'm working on implementing baguette mechanics. It should be in the game soon!

Isn't D:3 fun?

Xom roars with laughter!

i splatted on a chaos knight earlier because i accidentaly hit a bush and they all exploded

What the hell is "gameplay depth?"

the number of vertical levels in the dungeon
angband has 127 so it is a good game
crawl only has 15+5+5, plus some side branches and portals to other planes, so it is a bad game
cataclysm is an extra bad game because you spend most of your time at a gameplay depth of 0

ToME has the superior number of floors

no
you start at ground level and then go down into each dungeon separately, so the lowest level is like 9 floors down in dreadfell
High Peak isnt even depth it's height

Pandemonium has infinite floors, so Crawl is the greatest game that has ever existed.

pandemonium has no gameplay depth because you are using portals and not staircases
theyre probably all at the same height

its called the infinite dunggeon, semanticsfag. infinite>127. also the rune system is the only good part of stone soup, dont hate it for that, hate it because its character building is shallow

tome is gay

So am I

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww

what do you faggots do other than roguelikes

I have been jacking off into syringes and inseminating chicken eggs and play roguelikes while my homonculi gestate

Making homonculi as well.

I made a subterranean dungeon grid filled with homonculi. It turns out different eggs yield different results.

No what do you mean?

wtf is wrong with you niggas

omg I won't to get fucked in the ass by him so hard

I tried to make a heteroculus with my semen but it turned out female and all females are inherently bisexual.

enlighten us senpai

Hooray! Super intense, would recommend.

I don't know what is going on but melee with 150hp doesn't sound pleasant

I can't figure out how to not fail miserably as Occultist in IA. I inevitably get swarmed and surrounded before getting enough Spirit to actually cast any good spells I might find. Not only that, but the few times I did get anywhere, Keziah Fucking Mason always, ALWAYS fucks me over by teleporting off into the corridor I'd need to use to flee from the nearby swarm and causing me to die without actually doing anything.

What does /rlg/ think about Desktop Dungeons?

Today I grinded my music skill in iRL

Vine Stalkers have innate spirit shield, and their bites sometimes refill your MP, so they're a lot more durable than what their meager HP implies.

I write, get published occasionally.

shoot me

with my dick

>first game: so much rain that I just stopped taking off the raincoat
>second game: autumn, 2 funnels out, still have to completely rely on raiding toilets
So this is the power of realistic weather simulation.

>raiding toilets
You can just make a well after a while if you are really unlucky with water sources

Thanks. Still need 1 more skill for that, I should stop ignoring the construction menu.

How in the world are you supposed to get a Ring race off the ground in PCB? Apparently my magic missile doesn't scale with levels so I have to somehow get deep enough to find rings with a single 2d6 spell?

Never mind apparently they learn poison dart naturally at level 15. That must be new last time I played Ring you had to find every spell.

So my MiBe just got an executioners axe of holy wrath in zot. Will this allow him to clean up hell?

Yes, you can clear everything with that

awesome, I always was too scared to go extended, but this looks really promising. Too much loot to not at least try

Even if exec axe wasnt branded holy, you could still clear everything pretty much
When i say everything, i mean pan + hell + tomb, not just zot or whatever

Is it likely to splat in extended or are you safe as long as you play slow?

If youre careful, theres minimal chance to die in extend unless you drop/run into hellion island, get shitty random events in one of the branches in hell or get titan'd pretty much, apart from that, the more careful and slow you play, your chances of surviving are higher

You're gonna die.

>playing DCSS
extended is shit

Ouch. Even if I don't stumble across a river, I can usually find a swimming pool or something.

Is the real darkgod still here? You seem to be pretty good with money, and I recently inherited a respectable amount from my parents. What should I do with my money?

Pay indian programmers to build a shitty casual roguelite for $200 and put it on steam

Bump for Qud

>Trying to enjoy some quality ROGUELIKES
>Can hear faggots from my dorm screeching from the football field

There are so many games that I can't even choose what I want.

Who else is looking forward to tentacle rape: the update?

it's DLC so no one
can't wait for the tentacle rape class to be even more OP than archmage

>Tangledeep final boss finished
>Only 3 months till out of EA and the only things left before it's finished are lore and one more job
Where were you when kusoguelike players got BTFO?

Kudos, /rlg/. This is worse than Vanilla Bagel.

I haven't been here for a while. Did CDDA dethrone DCCS?
Any worthwhile news recently?

>CDDA
>shit openworld zombie survival with no real goal
>barely even a roguelike
Crawl is shit but really nigger?

It's the time of /rlg/ where games like PCB,CDDA, and Elona get played while people shitpost about whatever's new on the horizon. Then the universe rectifies this by releasing a new update for DCSS.

>apparently maxed out the level for my current mimic form
>of course the game doesn't actually tell you this unless you shuffle through the three screens of stats about your form
What a waste of exp.