/dg/ Destiny General

"Have you seen my wife?" edition
4 days to go before launch get hype fuckers.
PC Details: pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-reveal/
IGN First: ie.ign.com/articles/2017/07/03/destiny-2-all-the-newest-details-in-one-place-a-ign-first
EDZ Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=5M54S_nY_Xw [Open]
EDZ Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=AqCJ9V7eVM4 [Open]
Launch Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=hdWkpbPTpmE [Open]
Latest TWAB: bungie.net/en/News/Article/46189

>>>CLANSThe Leviathan Raid Gdoc sign ups PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for it's all been downhill since Halo 3

first for XBONER

3rd for FURRY GENOCIDE

fourth for pc autists ruining this thread

also first(rd) for PKeks ruin generals

First for if you have a joke/meme account, toss it in here:
bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593

Trips for truth.

Strictly for ERP, do not go there if you're planning to play the game.

LE EPIC Veeky Forums CLOVER MEME HAHA ECKS DEE

People were crying that destiny general wasn't edgy enough for them.

Any chance we can change it to a less stupid flag? I don't Normie friends to know I browse this site.

owo

Hey Bob, can we have that clan banner?

Pictured is what the average female Warlock wants to look like

hey now
I liked Reach's campaign

>me right now

>Notices you're bulge
OwO what's this

DENSITY GENERAL sounds infinitely better than 'Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums Destiny General'

Explain. How would a crucible emblem mean you bros this site?

hwhat does "TRIFOLIUM REPENS" mean?

failsafe protip: you dont have to join the clan

>not looking like this
your doing it wrong senpai, warlocks aren't girly

>female
user, I have some interesting news for you.

"Destiny General" is and was taken. "Chatterwhite supremacy" is and was taken.

Its the botanical name for the four leaf clover.

oh
that's an alright name

chug some bleach together

That's fucking dumb dude.
Chatterwhite supremacy was dumb too.
Should have made it Team 6 Hours, or Pucci Pounders, or Trap Lovers Anonymous, or MLGBongHit's Official Fan Club.

SHAXX'S
DEF JAM
POETRY
SLAM
MAKE THE INITIALS D P S

Who's this bonerlord faggot? His whining in the clan chat is really starting to get obnoxious.

>Should have made it Team 6 Hours, or Pucci Pounders, or Trap Lovers Anonymous, or MLGBongHit's Official Fan Club
All of those are disgusting and you should kill yourself for even unironically thinking of them.

>literally referred to by Bungie as prancing butterflies
Warlocks are girly girls at heart, that's why they are all so outwardly stuck up and single handedly gave birth to all of Destiny 1's most cancerous weapons and abilities

this is decent

>>literally referred to by Bungie as prancing butterflies
You're right, literally does mean figuratively, because prancing was a word never used, but whatever you need for your "meemeeies" right?

FOUR DAYS

if ikora's lore is anything to go by, warlocks can be just as savage as titans in the crucible, if not more. i doubt that a warlock would want to look like the nasty thing you posted, pic related is top tier space-mage

with the battle net shit, will my Real Name be 100% shown or will disabling it still work in the final game?

>Felwinter learned shoulder charge as well
Imagine the pure disease Felwinter could've been in Crucible

>girly girl
>not remembering felwinter killing the warlord
>girly
i don't think you know what that means

I want a "gauntlet weapon" so I can kill shit with space powers instead of using guns. I don't even know why Shaxx acts all surprised when Warlocks kill people in pvp with guns since you're fucking loaded with them.

Patrol in d2 has more content in all 4 of its maps than all of destiny 1. Stop worrying

the portal gun looking thing might be kinda like that

Female Awoken or Human? i like the aesthetic of Awoken but i also want a QT brown human to throw void shit everywhere? Taking suggestions

t.Deej

pls restock the PC LE, Bungie

It doesn't matter, it's modern Bungie we're talking about and they'll certainly find some way to piss everyone off within the first week
Human if you must though Exo is superior to both

how could a digital item not be in stock?

A robot magic user doesn't sit right with me though. I dunno. I'll make a human i guess. Are fem human warlocks thicc like hunters or can you not tell with the robes on?

There are physical goods.

>how could a digital item not be in stock?
He said Limited edition, not Digital Deluxe.

their slim and skinny.
also too pure for this world

Human just for the new dance

OH SHIT

boi who remember when pocket infinity was literally the hottest shit in the universe in pvp?

god damn i used to go dead ass like 30-2 every match with that fucking thing.

things imma miss from destiny 1:
>pocket infinity
>1 hit kill shoulder charge
>mars and moon aesthetics
>ruin wings nigga

what you gonna miss

Anyone else hoping there will be some kind of Ready Player One tier secret wild goose chase in the game?

wut

The Leviathan appears to be a Cabal raid about Calus, the exiled previous emperor. The ship is either patterned after the massive creature in the picture, or else is built around a particularly large specimen.

>preordered both PC and PS4 versions

I just couldn't wait for two months

You know some riddle like Outbreak Prime quest was only harder

>alpha lupi
>healing pulse with barricade

all other classes on fucking suicide watch. Titans a best

Hey I'm in that thread on /tv/ too. Did you see the Mortal Engines has Hugo Weaving? Pretty dope.

>Crest of Alpha Lupi
Oh boy can't wait to get fifty thousand more of these

>Still posting a fake strategy guide

timegate

Do the locks

I'm in a /tv/ thread but not the one you mentioned but the pianist one. I'm arguing how nazis were the victims of WW2

at least its good now though...

its only the helmet, leak user couldn't be bothered to take a picture of the other pieces..

Why would you have to argue that? Everyone knows they are. Jews are everywhere but Nazis get punched when they show their faces in public. Who really won the war hmmmm?

None of the exotics appeared to be must get Gjallarhorn/Icebreaker tier and I am afraid we will never see exotics like that ever again based on how sterile Bungie wants to make this game.

>he wants there to be one or two exotics that everyone has to use
>also wants the game not to be sterile

umm lol explain?

Watch the greatest story never told on youtube first then come back to me if you want to lear the truth. Thats all I am going to say because I don't want to get banned for derailing.

>highlights priority targets
I wonder what that means, maybe low health enemies like the effect the one Iron Lord artifact has?

Can't wait to get all that cool titan armor.

FUCKING AHAMKARA! THIS IS THE SHAPE AND THE POINT OF THE TOOTH!

>has to use
LMAO no I used them because they were fun.

Why do you wear the name? You're a big guy from what I've heard. Just take off the name. I promise it won't be painful for you and then you can go back to no one caring about who you are, just like before you put the name on.

"win button" exotics are boring, I prefer exotics with personality, and if they have to be OP it should be in a unique way, preferably something that works with something else
e.g. Zhalo Supercell and its extreme lack of recoil and proximity damage, Hard Light and its complete lack of damage dropoff, MIDA Multi-tool and its ability to turn you into the Flash (and the ability to have Radiant Dance Machines or Dunemarchers with it and make things even better), FR0ST-EE5 and how it gives you your abilities back a lot faster through a simple action with a small but real cost, etc.

the healing pulse might work like a weaker version of healing rift. if so, titans could use that and warlocks could use the damage rift instead

Its in one of the EDZ gameplay videos. It gives a red outline to yellow bars.

I prefer really really strong weapons that are really really rare that like less than 5% of the population has them. This is a game where people grind out for the most rare shader, ship, ghost, raid armor but if you suggest such exotics should exist that triggers everyones elitist autism.

this, bv is the most irrelevant namefag in the general, there is no reason for him to keep the name. just fucking take it off, be one of the good guys and become an user poster whose name will only be seen when LFG or in webms/images.

Yes because you shouldn't be locked out of content because RNG doesn't like you. Raid elitism is absolutely a thing and always will be. Having one or two weapons that are basically a requirement means less people get to have fun.

hey if i'm bad at shooting and like to help my team should i roll Titan or Warlock

i didn't play D1

because the exotics are actually useful, and because of that people get more smug about having them, more bitter about not having them, more selective about whether you should have them (for or against) and in particular may gate entry to raids on whether you have them
really it's exactly what you said, it triggers elitism to have them in the game

Is D1 still worth playing?

>people used Ghally and Icebreaker only because they were fun

nigga u dum

Titan. Just punch some shit man.

I'm digging the Iron Man helm.

guide has gotta be legit

I'd assume that is merely a species endemic to their homeworld, so there wouldn't be specimens large enough to consume planets.

3 more days and then I can titan.