Gifting a Fiat 500

Long story short, my mother loves these things for a reason I'll never understand, and I'm thinking of getting her one for her 50th.
At what point do they start getting troublesome, mileage-wise?
>heheghehge right out the factory user hehEhGHF
And what are some common issues they have?
>PFttTF all of THEMN user HAHAha

Attached: heeehh.png (504x282, 203K)

FIX

I don't know much about them, but I just wanted to say that you're a good son.

They're good cars. Anyone who says they aren't is just an edgy memelord that has no knowledge about them.

IT

Okay, I will try to keep this short. I own a 2014 Fiat 500 Abarth that I have put 140k on. Here is what to expect. Keep to the maintenance schedule, and it will be reliable. That is really it. But if you stray from the schedule, shit will break. The biggest repair I had to do was a radiator, because some of the models, and this includes the standard 500 will get a small crack on the collar to the top right hose on the radiator tank if exposed to very cold temperatures. This is a common issue that many people will encounter. A new radiator from FCA is 300 dollars and the install isn't difficult, the entire front clip comes off with ~12 hex screws, and the hoses have quick disconnects. The Abarth is fun. The normal 500s are cute to look at. The multiair 4cyl that they all have is pretty solid. The 5 speed manual gearbox is cheap and simple. Don't know anything of the auto. Tires are cheap. Maintenance is cheap. Car is good. I actually bought my mother one as well, a little blue 500 Abarth and she adores it. If your mother isn't the speedy speed type, the normal 500 will do her just fine as a little around town car.

Attached: 20180310_142717.jpg (4032x1960, 2.62M)

How can you not understand. They're adorable cars

does your mother know her son is a fag?

AGAIN

TONY

my last boss had a piston throw and the driver side suspension blow the struts and the the radiator cracked all at the same time.

basically anything this user says

also one protip
get the sunroof

Is it faggy for a man to drive a Fiat 500? I'm thinking of getting one because of the fuel economy and because they seem easy to parallel park.

They are the best compact car on the market right now.
Good engine, excellent interior, cute as fugg and kind of fun to drive too.

I'd say a reliability half life for the engine is around 80k mi. Over 160k mi and
you'll start nearing a rebuild.

It won't mske you faggy unless you're faggy already.
Also depends on the trim. Black, White, Grey are all male colors, especially with race stripes.

AYOOOOO HOL UP
*breathes through mouth*
LEMME TELL U A JOKE
*waddles to his luxury pick up truck*
HOL UP
*orders at mcdonalds*
AYOO HAHAHA HOL UP
*devours weeks worth of calories in a single sitting*
LEMMEEEE TELLL
*gets shot by the police*
HOL UP
*gets thrown out of the ambulance because goldberstein & sons insurance incorporated plan doesn't cover injuries resulting from ressisting arrest*
FIX IT AGAIN TONY!!!

It's the type of faggy other men call a well groomed man with a good looking gf.

Great car, just dont get the 2cilinder twin air version. These drive terrible

>They're good cars

best joke this week.

Its the reverse Corvette/Brotruck

Hmmm, I wonder who's behind this post?

Attached: hmmmm.png (640x698, 96K)