pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
>Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
>Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WOLRDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

ynea.futureware.at/cgi-bin/infinite_screen.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT DO YOU SOUND LIKE

WHEN YOU SCREAM?

now this is what I call dead

>tfw can't play Aurora on my laptop with 1360*720 resolution.

Just kill me now.

I blame Wiz

give it time
eventually people will wake up
i rushed to make it so the dumb spiderposter couldn't

What is the current state of civ 6? I played it at release and the balance was just terrible

Us Americans are sleeping.

>I rushed to make it so the dumb spiderposter couldn't
Congratulations, this is literally what he wants. He's posted multiple times he only makes the spider OPs to trigger the fuck out of people in the hopes that someone other than him will actually start fucking making them.

so in order for us to win we must die? this is some deep canada logic shit

spiderfag btfo

I'm not sure it counts as btfo'ing spiderfag when this is what he's been trying to do all along - get other people to create the OP.

>my space waifus made it into an OP
I can finally die now

No you win by doing what he wants, because what he wants is for people to stop being lazy fucks about posting new threads. Spiderfag was never the bad guy. Also his relentless posting of kumo made me actually go and start reading the manga and it's pretty good

Make more Waifu Empires

I changed this to be only females and renamed it to slavic girls but lost the game and the updated bio.

where's the population screen in ES2 that shows the makeup of your entire empire, and the ability to spend resources to make them show up more and enhance their abilities?

It comes up every now and then to let me know i've unlocked new population bonuses, but I can't for the life of me find out how to get back to that screen.

Press F2 and look at the bottom right

Damn when this shit comes out, I'll replace the Stellaris sound clips with SMAC's.
I'm sure there'll be quotes to fit everything.

Use InfinityScreen and get used to scrolling around a lot.
Or use UltraVNC or RDP to connect to a desktop that has the proper resolution.

ynea.futureware.at/cgi-bin/infinite_screen.pl
There, that.
I used to use it, but VNC/RDP is way, way superior. I can even play Aurora on my tablet with VNC, pretty great.

Thnx!
Will try that shit out at once.
(God knows I tried everything else ...)

What're some essential Civ 6 mods?

Oh right also uh, even with Infinite Screen, Aurora windows will open at your resolution, but it can resize them to be bigger than your screen and lock the size. It'll be lost if you close the window though, so try not to close Aurora windows you've resized while playing.
You can just resize about everything to 1280*1024 if you don't want to miss any button.

>Damn when this shit comes out, I'll replace the Stellaris sound clips with SMAC's.
Our hero.

"Oh noooo, someone made a new OP with the "etiquette, hitler and archery" picture instead of a spider, what an outrage. He even kept the Distant Worlds pastebin!" Says user in a monotone voice, trying to sound angry.

Never played SMAC. Are the voices good?

>Never played SMAC.
That's a problem you have to solve, user.

As a professional mememologist I can tell you that SMAC only rates a 3 on the mudkips-lolcat scale.

>But I like good games. Isn't SMAC a meme game?
I share a Planet with people like this.
Sadness covers me like indigenous lifeforms. Tuck me in. Let me die.

Not really.
You see, old games (Lemmings, Dungeon Keeper, SMAC), have expansions that aren't designed to add variety to the game, but raise the difficulty. This is what expansions were for back in the day.

Except the expansion to SMAC added factions that made the game ridiculously easier.
Pirates, Drones and the Aliens are overpowered, and I'm sure I'm forgetting important things about the Angels or the Consciousness.
Cult, from memory, was pretty bad at least. If you want to go Militant Gaia, just go Militant Gaia.

>Except the expansion to SMAC added factions that made the game ridiculously easier.
Yeah, try to play against the ayyys lmao, then tell me how "easy" it was.

Well I suppose my point of playing as the aliens only covered half the problem, true.
Even so, the other Crossfire factions can handle the aliens pretty easily unless you're sitting right next to them at planetfall or your faction is something a little more lategame/peacenik like Consciousness and even then it's not the end of the world.
Aliens just can't beat mindworms and Australians.

But playing against the new factions handicaps you if you play as an old one.
And drones should know their place.

Well I think my points still stand if the original argument is that Crossfire made things harder, though I'm thinking more from the perspective that by playing the xpac you'd want to play as the new factions.
I mean I can only assume that's the point of the expansion: the Crossfire factions don't really add anything new to the table because they're basically just the old ones upgraded, except for the aliens but they're just upgraded overall and dumb additions instead.
You could already handicap yourself in the base game with certain faction picks vs certain other factions but winning's always going to be possible at planetfall no matter what.

What I tend to do is use both SMAC and AC but never switch on the new factions. I mean there's still some balance problems (Fighting against Cloudbase was a pain IIRC) but that's the way to go, I believe.
Also helps with muh immersion.
>And drones should know their place.
YOU'LL YET REGRET

TITUS
GET THE NERVE STAPLE

I'LL PUNISH YOUR FUCKING SPHERES
DRONE RIOT
DRONE RIOT
DRONE RIOT

Cities Skylines.

indeed

[Invokes UN sanctions]

You haven't heard the last of me.

[Doesn't respond to commlink calls]

Shut up Pravin

how do i make the ai in stellaris afraid of me

Start killing it and don't stop until it's either afraid of you or gone completely.

I like that game.

ok thanks for the tip

>game adds a naval focused faction that's ridiculously dominant on island maps but worthless on landlocked ones

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Hey, about Distant Worlds.
Is it possible for a pirate player to play with an imperial player in multiplayer, or are all players supposed to play the same kind of empire?

A desert map? What DLC is that?

Yep.

>wake up
>thread archived
Synthetic Dawn can't come soon enough so we can be alive for a week.

Thanks for autism writeup. I think I'll just go 100% riftborn since breeding 50 pops of even single faction is pain in the ass and comes only extremely late game. Same rreason why Horatio are shit. Btw, here can I get more information like that? Official ES2 wiki is garbage.

nice dead thread
t./gsg/

Path to Grandeur

Weird, I do have it.
Maybe because I focus more on factions than the rest.

Except Scotland, they all feel too similar anyway.

>they all feel too similar anyway.
That happens when you add countries that did fuck all during this time period ( like Piedmont)

More like there are two major factions (Europe and Subhumans) and the rest feels more like flavour or roleplay.

Except Poland, but Poland is a bit of a joke. I mean, only one unit? Seriously?

>but Poland is a bit of a joke. I mean, only one unit? Seriously?
While that seems rather meagre, there was alot going on in Poland during that time period and alot of the new flavor factions get one unit (like Piedmont again for example) or sometimes just a reskinned musketeer (like Denmark)

Dunno, sometimes it fells that the units are just reskins.

Comes with the time period I guess

Yeah.

Man, this is why I like fantasy games, you can go wild with units. I really like Cossacks 3 but honestly, between the master race and the natives, there's not much variety.

>but honestly, between the master race and the natives, there's not much variety.
Yeah
Thats why I prefer American Conquest over Cossacks
Sci-Fi rules , Fantasy drools

American Conquest has more variety, yeah. If I remember right, there's even a faction that can't mine for gold, they instead get god by building markets.
I don't like sci-fi because I prefer killing zombies than killing robots.

>a faction that can't mine for gold, they instead get god by building markets
The Iroquis IIRC
or the Pueblos who could only create like 200 peasants but didnt need the to create combat units
Good stuff
I honestly prefer sci-fi over fantasy purely for the explorational aspect and the awesome ship designs

Yeah, maybe the Iroquois, I guess. Played as the Mayans most of the time because they were the simplest native factions.

I prefer fantasy because in sci-fi, even the lowest of the low is a super soldier with a top tier training, and I prefer the idea of picking up militias to do my fighting. Plus zombies bleed more than robots.

Why does fucking Dominions have its own thread?

evading hostile fleet

Right, well I'm off to play simcity, what kind of city should I build?

Surely "construction complete" is the most common. Most annoying? Yeah, you win there.

How's even the new Cossacks compared to the old ones?
Shit I hardly even remember how the old ones played. I just remember setting up lines of musketeers, having a guy play the drums and an officer to go with them all, lining them up against lines of AI musketeers and occasionally having cannons make holes in the AI's lines.

Because people play it a lot more than the other games in this thread.

Make a European-looking city. Make it look like the area has been settled and urban for over two thousands years, that it outgrew its protective walls, and that parts of the city got blown up entirely by nazis and were rebuilt, or something.

>Because people play it a lot more than the other games in this thread.
Strange.

>How's even the new Cossacks compared to the old ones?
Cossacks 3 is literally just a Cossacks Back to War remake that fixes some more annoying issues with the original (like formations stopping constantly) but manage to worsen the sound effects

Don't build any police stations ever, and see how your city copes.

>>hostile fleet detected
>literally other side of the galaxy and they're attacking one of the strongest empires in the federation i'm in

It's always worth checking out though, so not as annoying.

Oh, that's interesting.

tfw remove baby cry mod for CK2.

How come it seems like Civ V Hiawatha does good as an AI even though his civ is garbage?

>How's even the new Cossacks compared to the old ones?
It's pretty much Back to War with some new balancing and a 3D engine. Officers are no longer terminators, upkeep isn't always indicated, and some upgrades are now a lot more expensive.

Minimap looks like a succubus bending over

>be doing vaulters quest line
>objective is to get mechanical exhibitionist (top tier of the faction skill tree) to level 3
>only have 1 vaulter hero, who is level 12 and mostly only has levels in the class skill tree
>would need at least another 10 or so levels to get the required skill
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE

I have done that with a university town before and I kept putting off the police and fire department since both of them can be fucking expensive, left it for an hour and there was only a handful of buildings (excluding the university) that wasn't husked.

What sure how to do that with the 2013 version of the game.

why is civ 6 bad? it's my first civ and I'm hooked but I'm wondering if I'm playing a sub-par game

everyone point and laugh

Stop playing that piece of shit, get SC4 and mod it.

it's good actually

Nice try.

just play civ 2 instead, they never got it right afterwards

Has much I want to agree with you, I can't stop playing it. It scratches the cyberpunk feel I want in a city builder game ever since simcity 3000 and none of the city builders does that.

Anno 2205? 2070?

good civ5 mods?
t./gsg/ shitter

Yea I mean there are those two too.

What's your money situation? Can put one hero as a governor in some shitty city and buy buildings to get exp.

The uninstall mod

thanks i'll try it out

The HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA ones.

look at this faggot. is this spam? can we get him banned yet?

>bringing drama from another general
Fuck off.