>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCaFHfrY-6uGSAvmczp_7a6Q/playlists
youtu.be/vTHz7jKqrr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>F R E E

Xth for Atlas completion is the biggest meme
Bonuses only apply to map tier and not to map quantity

why arent you retards chaining shaped maps

someone invite me to the HC general please

what if corrupted map bosses dropped corrupted gear instead of just vaal fragments and gems?

So why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

based freeposter

pls respond trap-shill

People that spend a lot in general are not good with money management.

post deeps

>xbox market hardly has any of the bigdick uniques
>any soultakers that end up on trade board get sold right away
fug :--DDDD
Should i just keep using orb of chance on siege axes?

you respec into a god damn mana leech node right now user

If my dps is kind of anemic, should I stay the fuck away from atoll boss? It almost killed my standard kaom's wearer, and I'm pretty sure my evasion character in hc will get absolutely shit on by damage.

Also the asshole Shaper showed up in standard and buffed the Totem fucker, so I get the feeling he'll do the same in hc.

I have 3 million in PoB

You've basically gone backwards compared to my build. In the future, I'd recommend pathing past Vaal Pact first, over to Expeditious Munitions, rather than up towards Blast Cascade. Expeditious Munitions and Master Sapper are by far the best trap nodes / clusters on the entire tree. They provide everything you need to get up and running - damage, throw speed, trap cap, and a ton of trigger AoE. It's a little rocky, but you'd rather have them early in the game than late. You could probably put them off until mid-40s, but not much longer. By contrast, I didn't pick up Blast Cascade until level 80.

You're still missing a bunch of trigger AoE, from the looks of it. I don't know how many Hair Triggers you're using, but I'm using 2 and you're still missing 90% of the trigger AoE on the tree. That should help fix your single-target a little. Remember, if on average one trap doesn't blow up, that's a 25% Less damage modifier. If that's your problem, grab a Sunblast + a Cheap Construction to patch things up a bit until you've got the nodes set up.

If you're mapping, don't worry about your boss DPS - bosses are tanky as fuck right now, they're more about your defenses than your damage output. You're supposed to be having like 3-minute slugfests with them for a few Rare drops. I have no idea what GGG is thinking. Don't get me wrong, the DPS is good, I'm very pleased at the results I'm getting (still using 4Ls), but bosses still aren't really worth doing until you get tanky enough to facetank them.

You shouldn't be having any problems while clearing. At least, I never did. What skills are you using? SoS + Ball Lightning seems fine if you absolutely need screen-wide / off-screen clear, but I'd personally miss having a shield. On the other hand, having multiple 5-6Ls as a trapper is a real luxury, and will help you kick your damage up a little bit. It's really up to you.

Things are going to be a little bumpy still, but there aren't any immediate problems.

Oh, and don't grab Expeditious Munitions until AFTER Master Sapper, or you might scrape the trap cap when spam-throwing and your traps will just stop going off. I had that issue early on and I kept having to manually wait between throws. Cut my DPS in half. Slot a Cheap Construction if you haven't already, as well - you need a total of +4 Trap cap with all the tree throwing-speed nodes.

Like I said, you really want to be getting this out of the way early on. You don't want to be 10 points away from your "optimal" setup when you're starting maps.

prove to me I'm retarded

>Be me
>get to act 7 with 10k dps sunder

>make a doomfletcher with all my money
>800 dps tornado shot in act 7

i can't make it bros

Is it a Doomfletcher, or a Doomfletcher's prism?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>doomfletcher

I got like 200c to reroll a char on HC. What is fun/survivable? I got two DP Zerker chars to maps so far. one died to a DC and the other died because I ran into a divine shrine and spammed like a retard. Suggestions?

only retards seek reassurance

scorching ray something or other cast on channel

templar or witch best overall ascendancy tree? I like the pen from templar but dual golems sounds really nice too

You gain brouzouf.
You gain brouzouf.
My legs are OK!

Link it with a Chance to Bleed gem that's at your level for flat phys ya dummy

This guy is STILL right, holy shit!

Is this shit worth something? I see similar daggers on poetrade going for quite some c but it doesn't look like anybody's buying them

My first ever Diviner's. How did I do?

are you retarded?

nah needs to be updated for the silky smooth 30fps vaseline smear era

ignore this post, i'm just curious

I am retarded, please explain the wise oak flask to me?

thanks for reminding me to edit my filter before playing again

S̶̻̹̖̝̝̺̻̘͎͉͇̳͚͈͟o̱͇͔̮͎̝̹̟̭̜̣͙̖͈͈̪̗̕ ͉̠͙̱̩͟͞ẁ̨̹̘̖̞͚̼͚̱̫ẖ̯̜̥̭̖̼̥̗̜̣̜͇̤͕̥̬͙͠͠ͅy̵̖͕̥̱̝͓̙̰̳̼̹͡ ̸̢̨̹̭̞͕̜̩̻̺͓̫͢͠ì̵̱̥͎̤͝͠ş̶̴͍̜͚͕̪̬͚̜̳̠̺̳͇̰͜ͅͅ ̛̳͔̺͖̺͔̫̮̼̥̀t̴̶̛̰̮͙̞͍͜h̢͉̝̱͚̜̥̤e̵̴̖̼͔̹̙͕̳̗̻͢ ̶̱̘̜̫̤͚̟̱̳͠d̸͇̻̥͚͜͜͝͡u̷̩̠͖̙̦͖̼̤͙̰̝̠͟͟͝e̢̖̠̟̥̯̱̼͎͝ĺ̛̤̗̤͖̥̤͘͘͠į̡̳̯̜͉̥̯̺͖́s̴̵̡̟̺̹͚̜͇̯͍̫̱̹̫̕͠ţ̵̹͍̖͖̯̰͙͈̣͓͖͈̹̬̱̺̝͇̕͠ ̷̴̛͕̺̳̠̯̟̩͙͢͜l̶̴̛̥̩̬̫̤̳̗̗͇̰͙̮̤̣̖̝͘ḭ̷̶̡̯̦̜̘̗̳͓̩̳̱̤͢͢ṱ̢̢̛̼͙͎͈̳̹͇͓̰̞̦͕̘̹ȩ̥̫̟̯̘͢ͅŗ̶̛̫̖̤̥̱̼̰̜͕͕͔͇̺͘͠á̹̠̩̳̬͇͖̠͇̦̬̝̬̣̟̱͙̼͟͝l̷̶̡̜̰͔̬͖̳̹l̴͚̬̝̺̹̝̘̫͞ͅy̵̨̜͎̬̪͚͔ ̶̮̣̠̦͕̙̞͈̤M̶̡̧̛̭̼̥͍̜͇̳͎̖͕̫̱̼͈͓̱͢á̸̗͎̗͚̞͖͓̼̘̻͕͝ŕ̶̤̗͍̭͔̀͠k̷̴̦̣̤͔̻͉̻̪̥̜̯̠͡ ̵̻͙̼̟̫̹͓͓̫̙͎̭̬̰̦͢R͉͕̥͎̞̥̠͈̰͍͙͞͡u̷̵̗̝͎̻̰̝̮̭̬̰͢͟͢f̱͇͎̭͙̘͖̤̙̘̳͙̺̩͘f̨̣͎̬̖͔̼̙̀͘ą̴͎͙̫͎̹͓̼͎̞̘̦͡l̶̴̙̬̺̯̳͎̣͈̝͍̰̯̕͟ò̶̷̷̧̼̫͈̠̼͕̞̫̹̻͙̩?̧̨͇̝̥̝̥̯͎͢͞

Your filter disgusts me

shitbirds disgust me

my damage disgusts me

>the cheapest non-unique helmet with glacial cascade damage conversion on it is 250c
i hate this

while staring at a harbinger of vaseline pack today i thought how funny it was that they wouldn't let you disable things you didn't want, because it would impact screenshots or whatever, but they would be ok with you taking a scaled-up snapshot of the game rendering at 64x64

Which beginner's guide is best beginner's guide?

ZIGGYD

Reminder that 3fps is more immersive than having no rain or reduced particle effects

the human eye can't see fps

youtube.com/channel/UCaFHfrY-6uGSAvmczp_7a6Q/playlists

i heard there was rumors of ggg making all classes able to be any sex. is there any truth to this? i want to play a qt shadow

>buy a 6s disfavour for 300c
>feeling good
>have 250 fusings to use, been saving since my last 6L which took me like 600
>20 fusings in it 6 links
>literally 20 after my last 6l

im so good at this fuckin game

Much appreciated.

So where do I farm before maps now?

And how long should I stay there?

uninstall

no one cares, shitb*rd

blood aqueducts. you can stay until level 75 and make good xp per hour

Does anyone want to map on shitcore?

rippling thoughts isn't too bad of an item really

I want ruffaloshitter and catshitter (probably the same retard) to fucking die
Nobody wants you here
Nobody enjoys your stupid unfunny posts
Nobody will miss you if you just neck yourself right now
Your fucking parents will be relieved you finally, FINALLY stopped leeching off of them
Stupid cocksucking retard, you probably don't even play the fucking game

>2k+ fusings
>no 6l

Plus you can get taboola divination cards there

>projecting this hard when instead you could tell us why Mark Ruffalo is literally the duelist

Doomfletch sheet dps is nowhere near your actual dps.

why are alchemy orbs literally sperm?

Lunaris Champion (Flicker Strike, Hatred flags) Spectres y/n

how did you get 2k fusings?

Meme build was a mistake, bosses are too hard to kill. Always choose tier 1 streamer build goy t. Chris

I started this game this week and think I'll enjoy casually for quite a while so I'm planning to take advantage of the stash tab sale. I'm thinking the currency tab at least and maybe the premium tab bundle of 6.

Is hoarding divination cards and essences a thing? Are those tabs worth it or is it more efficient just farming currency and buying them off others?

Watching streams I see a lot of people have 3 separate tabs for maps by their color. Do they drop so much that its justified to need that much space or will one dedicated tab do? I haven't reached mapping yet so I'm unfamiliar with what goes on there; like will I really be doing all those maps, or just certain ones depending on other factors (build, etc)?

I haven't played Diablo or anything similar before so the idea of restarting all over again every few months is kind of weird, but the gameplay seems fun enough where I don't see it being a problem.

it's bretty easy between vorici daily and picking them off the ground

go see a doctor.

the essence tab is a rip off. stash tab and currency tab are great. the premium tabs allow you to easily sell items. the divination tab is useful though not necessary. as far as the three separate tabs for maps? it's probably for easily selling which likely won't be a problem for you since map sustain tends to be difficult for new players

>just dropped 4 exalts into some of my gear for fun since they're practically worthless now
>got some shitty ass rolls
>mfw the regret is starting to set in

essence tab isnt too worth probably a lot more worth when essence was the league but unless you're extremely autistic about your colored sorting id skip on it

what are some good single target damage options for a caster?

lul

youtu.be/vTHz7jKqrr8

tfw HJ Freaks will never play bass for you

Storm Call>Conc eff

what happened to exalts?

At a minimum you'll want a currency tab and a premium tab, as those are game changing. More space is completely up to you (you'll probably want the pack of six). Divination tab is okay if you pick up a lot of low/no value cards. Essence is purely minor quality of life and should probably be last priority.

Playing casually you'll be comfortable with a currency tab+premium bundle. At some point of end-game you'll find yourself wanting more space or less loot. If you start going hard you'll either need insane looting/hoarding discipline, very active offloading to poe.trade or more tabs.

As for maps, you will get plenty drops but you can and should start being picky with what low/medium tier maps to pick up after a certain point. I keep 1 tab of primary running maps, and 1 per colour but could lose most of the latter and not really care at this point.

Though, SSF is different, you'll need a lot of space for playing full leagues comfortably.

Have you not been playing the game?

What's the use of having navali in your (as your) ho?

i'm sure if you thought about it for at least two seconds you could figure that out on your own

When did this happen....

traps

Dumb newfag question:
How many jewel slots should I try to unlock? Most of the jewels so far seem to be no better than the passives on the skill tree.

3 or 4. Any higher and the build is either a meme, or a bank-breaker.

As a general rule, get the ones that are 2 steps from your pathing. A cheap jewel will easilly give you what 2 generic nodes do, and the slot will have potential for scaling.

a good jewel is worth the 2 passive points

We've invested in an item with no inherent resell value lads

theres no going back now, its now or never for this vigilant strike build

did nerfing es actually kill exalt value or is something more at play?

what's the best filter out there?

how did you even manage to get this?

redditsink is a great filter for beginners

What site or program is that?

It actually did. The main uses of exalts were %es crafting and slamming regalis/titanium shields/hubris circlets.

combination of:
1. exalt shards increasing supply
2. Price manipulation
3. ES nerf and subsequent diminishing of es price essentially removing their primary profitable use
4. loss of confidence in their value across the market

got your FREE mtx already poeg

poe.ninja

thats the worst FREE mtx ever

Neversink's unless you want to make your own. Anyone saying otherwise is being an edgy faggot