/utg/ - Undertale general

Hot Demon Edition

Previous Timeline:Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita Now!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DIsCxOKUQAAJYLS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DBUGochVwAATlEc.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpG9xAV4AA5MRf.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpG9xCUQAAdUw0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpG9w-UwAAn-Pu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DD5VutRVYAA_L0E.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIps1mIXoAAEmo-.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIn4cYnVYAAOVqN.jpg:orig
video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DIq_kljUIAACO6m.mp4
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIsKYt7VYAAl5be.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIok32zUQAUyauV.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHv8LtrUIAIhvvQ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpSR97VoAELA5g.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIoXNkTVAAAVLT0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DD0rbmrVYAAs1Yj.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpaagmUIAALEcw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIp0XZ3V4AEFJCp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIouZfbVoAAPgD1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpmhyVUQAIwExy.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIfEfjLUIAAouZr.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIoxbAyVwAAZsve.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpPsGiUMAAltTl.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpPsuQUQAAJ0PQ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIlbctcVYAA3EZs.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIkgIbBUEAE7iHq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIo-pSOVYAEWn6H.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIp0XZEVwAAYq25.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpLcQdUEAACQT0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIq9zndUQAAS1f4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIprHoRV4AAZ1gv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpkYTQUEAACKqP.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIp0XZhUwAAAd6x.jpg:orig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love this goat.

He doesn't deserve your love.

I'm gonna love him and nobody can stop me.

>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIsCxOKUQAAJYLS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DBUGochVwAATlEc.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpG9xAV4AA5MRf.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpG9xCUQAAdUw0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpG9w-UwAAn-Pu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DD5VutRVYAA_L0E.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIps1mIXoAAEmo-.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIn4cYnVYAAOVqN.jpg:orig
video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DIq_kljUIAACO6m.mp4
>Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIsKYt7VYAAl5be.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIok32zUQAUyauV.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHv8LtrUIAIhvvQ.jpg:orig
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpSR97VoAELA5g.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIoXNkTVAAAVLT0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DD0rbmrVYAAs1Yj.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpaagmUIAALEcw.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIp0XZ3V4AEFJCp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIouZfbVoAAPgD1.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpmhyVUQAIwExy.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIfEfjLUIAAouZr.jpg:orig
>Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIoxbAyVwAAZsve.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpPsGiUMAAltTl.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpPsuQUQAAJ0PQ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIlbctcVYAA3EZs.jpg:orig
>MTT
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIkgIbBUEAE7iHq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIo-pSOVYAEWn6H.png:orig
>Grillby
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIp0XZEVwAAYq25.jpg:orig
>Astingamatism
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpLcQdUEAACQT0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIq9zndUQAAS1f4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIprHoRV4AAZ1gv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIpkYTQUEAACKqP.jpg:orig
>Ice-E
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIp0XZhUwAAAd6x.jpg:orig

>and nobody can stop me
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Asriel is a garbage character and his fans are easily the most pathetic part of /utg/. All you guys do is whine about how hard Toby cucked you and about how unfair it is that your little shit stain didn't get saved while other better characters did.

Its hilarious. Even the Charafags, lizardfags, fishfags and the dadfags aren't as sad.

good taste user

who's gonna help me with the lucid dreaming?

>Triggered Asrielfags spamming images
wew

So you can imagine a world where Toby didn't fuck you over?

>being this triggered because someone likes a character you don't like
such a pathetic life user lives

Saved or not, I'll still love him. That shitty dog has no power here.

cute nerds

Her damned ruby eyes

>being honest to Asrielfags is being triggered
I like Asriel but nothing I said is untrue. The little shit deserves his fate and its nice that Toby gave it to him. His fans are awful

yes, er, sorta/

For her neglect, which resulted in the deaths of 6 human children, and monsterkind suffering under Asgore's incompetent rule, Toriel deserves death.
For his refusal to lift a finger-bone unless the entire universe is on the brink of annihilation, Sans deserves death.
For giving you really shitty puzzles and cooking awful spaghetti, and attacking - but never killing - you, Papyrus deserves... eh, a strong talking to.
For trying to kill you and aiding her serial murdering king, Undyne deserves death.
For committing atrocious experiments which horribly warped her fellow citizens, and then lying about everything, and putting you in mortal danger so she could self-insert into your story, and in general being a repulsive weeaboo slob, Alphys deserves death.
For killing 6 human children, declaring a genocide war on humanity, and allowing monsterkind to suffer for decades in darkness, Asgore deserves death.

And Asriel, for murdering everyone countless times for his sheer amusement, stealing 6 human souls in an attempt to become an evil flower god, stealing 7 human souls in an attempt to become an evil god again, deserves to suffer eternally.

the cutest

This, but Chara did nothing wrong

>>Triggered Asrielfags spamming images
>not triggered user trying to shit up the thread because he's mad
wew

and yet despite all that the only one that got the fate he deserves is Asriel!

Funny how it works out.

Genocide is an entirely morally justifiable thing to do.

>putting you in mortal danger so she could self-insert into your story
At no point are you in danger during the Alphys/Mettaton sequences in hotland. If you get low on health, Alphys stops the scene.

When you get under their skin, it shows.

Finally!

>triggered Asrielfag avatarfags in a desperate attempt to seem less triggered
lol

>now spamming unrelated images
asrielfags never fail to be shit

She sets Mettaton loose, and he later tries to kill you. It's her fault.

>triggered triggerfag triggers trigger trigger
niggers

Mad about what?

All of monsterkind is completely willing and eager to genocide humanity, so yeah, it is.

Mettaton goes rogue and hires mercenaries to kill you. If Alphys plan had gone as intended, Frisk would have been a popular TV star, monsters wouldn't want to kill them anymore and nobody would have to die.

Basically, Alphys is the only one besides Toriel trying to make it so nobody has to die.

*slurp*

Mettaton is never under her control, he's independent, which is why be can betray her and actually try to kill you in the core.

>Asrielfags are DIOfags
Now it all makes sense.

shut up mspg

Oh, and for trying to kill you to fulfill his selfish delusions of grandeur, Mettaton deserves to die. But that's obvious.

It's still her fault for involving him. But it's honestly just the cherry on top the shit sundae. There is already more than enough evidence to justify killing Alphys.

Toriel doesn't give two fucks if anyone else dies. She won't even lift a finger to help a human unless they play house with her.

>It's still her fault for involving him.
How was she supposed to know he'd go rogue?

>anons trying to be edgier than charafags
w e w

dio also did nothing wrong

Theoretically, if there was a monster in the game that did nothing but shit up a thread on the undernet to make other monsters feel worse, what would they deserve?

>If Alphys plan had gone as intended
She'd be able to free monsterkind with monster souls instead of human souls. It would have backfired just like everything else that miserable little reptile ever attempted.

Well that monster would most likely be a Jerry. And there's no punishment too cruel for a Jerry.

I can't blame her, honestly. If the 'world' wants to be a blood thirsty and dismiss my counsel, I'd just want to go be a hermit and tell everyone to go fuck themselves. As for the kids, well, if they really want to leave I wish'm luck.

This is the limit I'm activating it now! My stand, 『 killer queen 』's third ability, 『bite the dust』!

so i found this monstrosity just now
i apologize to any hellboy fans in the thread

Lets look at all the characters and how much better off they are than Asriel!

Sans gets free from resets and gets help raising his brother as well a cool new pun friend / girlfriend.

Papyrus gets a new mommy in the form of toriel as well as friendship with the beloved king of all monsters

Asgore got divorced and his ex hates him but hes still a rich king with a loving adopted family in the form of best girl Undyne and her girlfriend who he regularly hangs out with.

Toriel lost her family but found a new one in the form of Frisk, Sans and Papyrus. Frisk is the best child she could have since Frisk is an immortal that can never die. She also gets to baby Papyrus forever which is nice for him and Sans.

Undyne gets a happy ending where all her loved ones live and she gets to hang out with them and get married to the girl of her dreams. She also has a great BFF in the form of Papyrus.

Alphys gets completely forgiven for all her sins, a hot girlfriend, her hot girlfriends hot dad and what is most likely an easy life on the surface doing super science.

Meanwhile Asriel is stick as a flower who will never be loved or savable forever.

Is it any wonder that Asrielfags are so bitter and whiny? I would be as well if I had been tricked into liking him as well.

I was talking about her plan to have Frisk be seen as a hero on the most popular TV show in the underground so monsters wouldn't want want them dead and Frisk wouldn't want to leave (and kill Asgore to do so)

Logically speaking, the true pacifist ending should never happen. The human would reset upon reaching the True Lab and try to kill Alphys for being such a horrible Mengele-esque fuckup. They'd also hate Toriel after learning that her actions led to the death of 6 human children and caused monsterkind to suffer without coherent leadership.

To get the "happiest" ending you have to blindly ignore everyone's horrific personal faults and just hope that everything turns out okay in the end. What kind of ending is that? The truth is that most of these people don't deserve to see tomorrow, let alone the light of day.

Anyone?

>NONO
The image is right.

Only thing that didn't backfire was Mettaton's robot body. And it still "backfired" because she kept delaying its completion because she was afraid/knew that Mettaton would ditch her ass in a heartbeat after it was done. And Mettaton had that body and we saw the shit he pulled in the name of fame and self-aggrandizement. He did try to help her but how much of that was for her and how much was for ratings?

To say nothing of the Neutral King Mettaton ending...

Who are to judge who deserves to live or die? Are you God?

Yeah, and I'm saying that she'd fuck that up too.

Sorry Kira, but your stand's become a fry cook at a shitty restaurant chain.

I'm curious

>Yeah, and I'm saying that she'd fuck that up too.
Name a reason why it wouldn't have worked if Mettaton hadn't sabotaged it.

i don't remember mettaton's nose being that big

What if Zero and X's pods fell into the Underground and someone activated them?

>Are you God?
Yes.

Maybe they shouldn't have fallen in love with a Serial Murderer.

Or, or, or show forgiveness and help them become better people. But apparently, in the two months I've been off this thread, it has been completely saturated by edge.

Jesus, man, this place sucks

JoJoTale when

>Yes.
Make a rock so big you can't lift it then.

Now you're getting it. These are all awful, awful people. With the exception of Papyrus. He's pretty okay.

>all of the underground knows that the seventh and final human is here
>Asgore is put on the spot immediately and forced into performing his reluctant duty as king
It doesn't matter if all of monsterkind loves you. He still has to try and take your soul.

Fuck forgiveness. None of these people deserve a second chance.

>>all of the underground knows that the seventh and final human is here
>>Asgore is put on the spot immediately and forced into performing his reluctant duty as king
>It doesn't matter if all of monsterkind loves you. He still has to try and take your soul.
That's the thing though. Asgore doesn't WANT to take your soul, but feels it is his duty to his people. If his people don't WANT the human dead, who is putting him on the spot?

>who is putting him on the spot?
The ones that obviously still do since, well, you know, freedom and all. Point is Alphys is fucking delusional.

There's a fic, "Breaking through Fate", which I believe is a crossover. The author posts here.

Every character except Jerry is good. Everyone deserves a happy ending except Jerry.
>InB4 Crawling in my crawl shitfuckery

[ungodly screaming from beyond the void]

I don't think Alphys is the one who's delusional user...

There was all those monsters that tell you the story of Asriel. In a TP ending where Flowey doesn't turn up they'd have to be assuaged, though I doubt it will be difficult.

I hope that means you're turning yourself in to the police for your hideous shitposting crimes then

>Theoretically
Except it's canon that Toby is the cause of almost every shitpost on the undernet.
[spoiler}I'm not joking.[/spoiler]

Welp. It took 2 years but the Asrielfags have officially went off the deep end. Between the incessant pedoposting last thread and this thread, I think it's safe to say they've all gone insane from gote deficiency.

Er, what? They've been way worse in the past. I thought they were even getting a bit better lately

i think we've all lost sanity at this point

You really can't blame them too much. Toby cucked them incredibly hard by giving everyone else a happy ending while fucking over the only character they care about.

There is literally nothing wrong with discussing politics.

I know the soulless TP ending is supposed to be a punishment, and is considered a bad end, but when Charafags end up better off than you, then you know you're screwed.

... Wow, and we're talking about the Undertale characters? I just don't even have the words right now, or hell, in perpetuity

Have a good one fellas. The music discussion earlier was decent, I guess.

Kids shouldn't get involved in politics. Especially not with large slant-eyed brown pedobears. Or their own father

The best part of Soulless TP is that it never even confirms that the other characters got fucked over so if you want you can just pretend that Chara chilled out on the surface with the rest of the monsters.

Asrielfags don't even get that. Asriel is confirmed Flowey again so they can't even go full denial without looking like retards. Its wonderful

Whatever happened to that cool charafag who was making that Chara image archive and made a few for other characters? I miss him.

>hey guys check it out I'm gonna scribble in red maker and cross out all your faces
>it'll totally make them think you're dead
>oh shit toriel baked me a slice of midnight pie
>bet she didn't know i was awake the whole time
>heh heh heh i'm gonna eat it all right now
>it's the perfect crime

Family bonding is an important part of childhood development, and hard topics like politics are highly stimulating.

I never said it was likely but for all we know Chara's plan was just to get on the surface. You can spin it a bunch of ways if you feel like it but Asrielfags don't even get that.

Asriel is just Flowey again and knows that he can never regain the power to love again because he'll just feel like shit and release it. Asriel is literally fucked and its his own fault for doing all that serial murdering

>Family bonding is an important part of childhood development

It sure is

Actually asrielfags do suck pretty hard

What if Jerry lent you 15G to buy a Nice Cream and next week he demanded 17349G back due to the interest rates on the loan you didn't know you'd agreed to because the clause was etched onto one of the coins he gave you?

Didn't even have to. Just had to wait until enough humans fell down and steal the souls at the right moment. But nope. Had to kill everyone out of sheer boredom until it drove him insane.

But now he's no longer insane. And he can think long and hard about what he's done. In fact, he has the rest of eternity to reflect upon his actions.

Jerry? More like Jewry, amirite?

He would be expelled from the country because usury is illegal.