/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread cake for the birthday boy edition (and also /tenkogals/)

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/25/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64222653
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63799860
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to lick Saihara all over. I want to dedicate 100% of my time to pleasuring him with my mouth and hands. He will only ever be allowed to sleep when he physically cannot produce any more semen and is completely exhausted from fucking me for hours on end, and even then I'll sleep with his dick packed in my mouth, so he can pleasure himself from the moment he wakes up. With time and excessive amounts of fucking, I want to ensure that Saihara finds it nigh on impossible to get hard for anyone except me. I want to spend every waking and sleeping moment with my face in his crotch. When he inevitably goes limp, I want to go elsewhere temporarily, eating his ass until he can't stop himself from getting an erection again. I want to deny my own orgasm and refrain from any pleasure, just so I can focus on Saihara alone. I want him to get hard from the slightest touch. I want to make Saihara forget his aspirations of being a detective. I want to make Saihara so obsessed with sex that he simply doesn't want to do anything but fuck. I want to make him forget to eat and sleep, just so he can throatfuck me for longer. I want to make Saihara mine.

Teru tries to fuck the cake

MONACA~!!!

>not tenko
repeat after me;
CHEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Ouma

Koko! I wanted a Tenko thread :(

Best pairing

Cute baby

Mitty!

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

>Maybe her 'are you fucking kidding me' sprite seems kind of sexy in a weird way.
Oh baby

Horse face > smug cat mouth > side ways scorn look. Then her embarrassed sprites.

Well I wanted you to eat shit and die so I guess we're both disappointed.

It's the only way to celebrate

instead of making the OP Tenko I did this
I don't actually know how to edit sprites

God, Komatsuzaki's portraits have become so gud.

I just wanna lick those smoothly rendered faces, like hard boiled sweets.

Delicious!

Who would outwit the other in a match of sex games?

Fuck off. We don't need you and the dramashit you bring.

Nice!

yumeno domestic abuse

Why do you hate her so much?

do not bully koko user.

Me, actually. Faggot cat woke me up and for some reason I went into late night horny mode.
I want to sniff Saihara's armpits.

I wish this one was used.

It looks like a snow/winter edition of Kanon/Kaede.

Serious face but soo cute.

Blogposting, I guess.
Cute!

best

It's not her fault. Report her stalkers

i no rite~!!!

>kaede will never live past ch 1 so we can never see the more devious and morally questionable side of her besides her original plot

This beta has a Junko 'air' to it.

TENKO IS A GOOD GIRL

Since it's /tenkogals/ time, let me to post translated Tenko's bonus mode interaction:

Mahiru Koizumi: Sigh… Geez, why are boys always like this…?
Tenko Chabashira: Oh my dear, what has happened to you, Koizumi-san?! A girl’s troubles can never escape Tenko’s ears!
Mahiru Koizumi: Uhhh… not much actually. I just had to go tell some boy to stop being loud in the hallways now.
Tenko Chabashira: Oh no… How dare they go around making noise when they are not even children anymore, and moreover to annoy the kind and caring Koizumi-san!
Mahiru Koizumi: My point exactly, they are not kids… They can’t just get away with being this rude!
Tenko Chabashira: Absolutely agreed, Koizumi-san! Honestly, all these degenerate males do is to cause trouble to us girls!
Mahiru Koizumi: True. Can’t find anyone reliable, anyone not lacking delicacy…
Tenko Chabashira: Absolutely agreed, Koizumi-san! All degenerates ought to be judged and punished!
Mahiru Koizumi: …What-?
Tenko Chabashira: Men must die! No questions asked!
Mahiru Koizumi: Err… Sorry, I think you’re going a little bit too far with this.
Tenko Chabashira: Why do you say so?! Koizumi-san, please don’t tell me you’re being threatened by a male!? Those male cretins… Their foul play knows no bounds! Even if the Heavens forgive you, Tenko Chabashira will not!!
Mahiru Koizumi: T-Tenko-chan… calm down! You can’t talk this loudly in the hallways!
Tenko Chabashira: Ah-! Sorry, that was terrible of me… I can’t believe Tenko made the same mistake as a degenerate male…
Mahiru Koizumi: Yeah… I get where you’re coming from, but try make sure you’re not getting too angry, ok?

Best grill

Posting best girl! but yeah tenko thread next time maybe, I love her a lot

Amen

Yeah those are really nice looking designs. Also a devious and morally questionable side to her would be cool

She wasn't really devious, she just didn't think it through.

>my mahiru is not a feminist and a good girl

I think its also because bonus mode was not written by Kodaka that Tenko comes across as overly harsh here even though she apologised. Maybe its just me because I haven't got the whole picture of Tenko's behaviour in the game.

Either way! Tenko x Mahiru!

CAN /U/ DIG IT!!!!!????????

Indeed

Yeah, also this

Mahiru never really was a feminist, she was just slightly sexist. Also, you can be a good girl while being a feminist.

A Tenko-based thread? Good!

Nice!

Sure can!

I know, I know. I was just making memes.

good girl

No

I'm at least glad that DR3 cleared up what colour Komaeda's eyes were, despite the grey tinge in sprites - fanartists seemed to be stuck between grey, blue or green.

Green is a nice fit for him but I also like blue.

Mikan's eyes also changed from plum coloured in sprites to deep orange/purple dusk in portraits but then were coloured as purple again.

Angie and her beloved Tenko! Oh, it's a pretty fresh bread!

Snow leopard Ouma is such a blessing. Best animals.

Gee I sure wish I had a high res version of pic related
If only some kind user could help a /tenko boy/ out

I want to pick him up under arm and watch him kicking and twisting while screaming at me to put him down.

souda says youse

same

Jesus fuck that shit almost crashed mybrowser

If you have the game files, they're in there! They're in the "climax ex" folder.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PC RELEASE SO I CAN HAVE THIS AS MY Veeky Forums MASCOT

Angko!

Mugi!

Ouma piercing his own dick on stream

I just want him to be restrained and helpless, his reactions of both fear and anger mixed with some smug comments would be delicious.

these are not good knees
delet immediately

>download some sprites from the wiki
>not all of them are transparent

REEEEEEE, I'm not tech-savvy enough to circumvent this!

Is complex!

Bad boys!

them some broken mugi knees

When fucking when!

Oh god, you killed it for me.

You just gotta wait for the transparents friend.

Same dude
I don't even want anything actually bad to happen to him, him just being restrained and helpless and put in an embarrassing situation that he doesn't have any control over is my shit

I mean DR2 sprites, user.

If they're not done by now, I doubt they'll ever be.

Yes! YES!

OCHA NO KO DESU

>dat tenko freaking out cause himiko found her fap fuel
>a well drawn miu

I am looking forward to it too.

Check the download pastebin.

Oh fugg, really?

Okay, thanks!

Everyone is pointing out the knees but the hands look creepier t b h

Do you have this artist's Pixiv user?

Always check the pastebins if you are looking for something particular. We have a lot of stuff in there that most of the people here overlooked.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64222653

Shiiiieeettt, those outfits are hot as hell.

he looks like a final fantasy 15 character

Sadness and despair.

The artist does some good shit.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63799860

for what reason

Stop using Internet Explorer

Give up skeleton

Good. That's the hottest type of boy.
Today's despair was in major high levels, super duper!

don't give up skeleton
i use chrome,ie doesn't open up anymore

i want saihara to spank ouma

>used to use IE in the first place

Anyway, what's with the sudden Tenkogirls madness?

Angten!

God I wish that were me.
I wouldn't even mind being thrown

Angk-
What the hell is this?

If you love her so much why are you posting that garbage instead of Tenko?

Angie's freak circus!

Tying Ouma up in a dark room alone and gagging him and not actually doing anything else to him but watch him kicking and struggling to get free

There is some goofy shit in this folder you gave me.

...Is this an old edit? I've never seen it

I want to get thrown by Tenko
I want to recieve a lethal injury because of it
I want to threaten Tenko that I will press charges
I want to tell Tenko that I will drop the charges if she goes on one date with me

You should probably look up 'lethal' in a dictionary.

He wants to be undead!

Ghost lawsuit, like that movie with Whoopie Goldberg.

Tenko dating a zombie is cute

I want to go into a coma becuase of the throw
I want to wake up many years later and see Tenko by the bedside sleeping

Himekaji Ouma!!!!!

Abraham Lincoln had a lethal injury and he still lived