Anybody else currently watching a mate ruin a car?

Anybody else currently watching a mate ruin a car?

>Friends father passed and left him a Heally 3000 with a seized engine.
>He is installing some shitty Chevy V6 whit an auto box (He can't drive stick and wants to "cruze")
>He took the oem seats out and installed some horrible sport seats he got from ebay.

The really sad part is he will never get this project on the road - he has never finished his last project a 300ZX drift car.

I want to kill him

Attached: 26-inch.jpg (720x825, 56K)

if you care so much, offer to buy it off him once he gives up and give it attention you think it deserves, pissant

Attached: shadman.jpg (570x538, 21K)

That's an expensive car when done right if it's a real AH. Keep him close and hope he doesn't know what it's worth. When he's done, swoop it out and complete or sell for profit.

Or you could just let him do what he wants to his car.

I bet the Chevy V6 is going to have a lot more power than the shitty I6 that you already said was seized.

>I bet the Chevy V6 is going to have a lot more power than the shitty I6 that you already said was seized.
Yeah op it's like you've never heard of a resto-mod.

I think “auto box” is the sacrilege here. Who ever heard of an automatic AH3000?

Well OP’s “friend” is having a one of a kind car anyways. Besides, autos are faster.

>Heally 3000
gay

Buddy of mine has a hobby, its ruining perfectly good E30s.
He buys them, says he will fix them and drive them, ends up making it worse, spending money on pointless leather accesoires and stickers.
After wrenching on it for half a year its stripped down and he sells it for a fraction of what he bought if for

>can't drive stick
What the fuck
If you can't drive stick, you shouldn't be allowed NEAR an Austin Healy. Period.

Attached: th.jpg (429x571, 43K)

Attached: 879.png (538x594, 787K)

lol cry more

Dct is slightly faster at the cost of higher complexity. Your shitty auto isn't.

Yeah, that's why drag racers use manual.
>slightly faster
Vastly faster, manual is a shit.

@18801168
>comparing drag racing applications to street legal vehicles
No more (you)s 4u

>Drag racing
>skill

>it's not fair when it proves me wrong

lol, auto is still faster unless it's some ancient unmodified transmission

Who cares? Takes more talent to drive a fast drag car than to putter your 80hp shitbox around a parking lot.

Torque converters are still faster. It’s not the 80s anymore.

drag racing isn't about how good the driver is. it's about how good the car is

Because drag cars are magically perfect and require no input right out of the box.

They don't use auto much in drag racing anymore, it's all about sequentials with airshifters and ignition cut these days.

Are you serious? The TH400 is still used everywhere.

Attached: shaadmaan.jpg (500x334, 89K)

>currently
He recently bought a 70-series Land Cruiser, hasn't started fucking with it yet, but pic related is his old Patrol so you can imagine what he plans to do

Attached: 1434319630413[1].jpg (960x640, 92K)

oh my fucking god

>He took the oem seats out and installed some horrible sport seats he got from ebay.
reminds me of that one thread where some fag asked if he could put blue mitsubishi seat covers on his truck because he wanted his seats to match his blue driving gloves and steering wheel cover

I wish i could find it again

Attached: 1518025484920.jpg (540x679, 409K)

Wasn't that the thread where OP had bookmarked the wikipedia page for September because it was his favorite month?

Someone post it please, I need a good laugh

not him but c'mon having a favorite month is ok

yes it was

here

Had to dig around on my computer, but I found it:

Attached: favoritemonth.png (2285x1929, 1.43M)

based

Attached: 1515888124492.png (349x415, 138K)

Fucking kek, thank you user

Attached: jennalouisecoleman3 (1).jpg (600x900, 55K)

>the roll of duct tape still on the hood
The absolute madman

should have bought it off him you dumb cunt

>when you know the punchline but still spit out your drink and choke

Attached: 1519294572483.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Thank you for the warning. I had saved the image, but not it is deleted.

That bait is atrocious, faggot.

its not hard to make e30 good, just strip it make suspension better, get light wheels and tyres and go

theres a difference between requiring input and requiring skill.
Put a pro in a 100hp less powerful car and a rookie in a 100hp more powerful one and pro will never win.
Put a rookie in a 600hp car and a pro in a 100hp car and the pro will easily win

my old man managed to put these 18's on my 400 before he passed away. I plan to put a more tasteful set of 17's on it once the tires wear out.
>unniggering my dads Toyota.

Attached: IMG_20180315_094929.jpg (5312x2988, 1.38M)

those would look fine if you lowered it a little bit. The smaller sidewall should give you sharper handling too

>handling
>sc400
kar weights 2 ton fampie. nothing short of major weight reduction is gonna make make it handle well. plus you feel every bump in the road with those low profiles. in addition I want less attention from faggots and lowering it further will not only make it worse but I'll scrape on every kerb and speed bump.

Attached: IMG_20180312_184329.jpg (5312x2988, 3.66M)