Dash cams

Hey Veeky Forums, /k/ here. Anyone got any recommendations for a cheap dash camera? I'm not really looking for super duper video quality but rather just something to use in case I get into accident thats not my fault of some shit like that.

Attached: Mini-gun.jpg (700x643, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MATYVURNnwk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The results of small penis syndrome are hysterical. He must need a microscope.

>man
>caring about anyone else's dick size or how they choose to compensate for it
I can chip in a ten for that microscope for you.

Attached: 4d6dd7126f-1486670178827.jpg (640x464, 18K)

I have two. An Eken H9 and a GitUp Git2p.

Both are decent action camera style things. The Git2p has quite good inage stabilization (anti shake).

Just look at some reviews on YouTube. "techmoan" has a few good ones.

Yi dash cam

Ive got the Yi Lite. Reviews i watched called it the GoPro killer bc it has more features, better battery life, and better video quality than the GP Hero series and only costs $99. Great image stabilization, and a 2 inch touch screen. Ive dropped it a few times from standing height on accident and its still fine. My only issue is the audio quality, but theres tutorials on fitting jacks for external mics that will fix this. I bought a takstar $25 shotgun mic and its a pretty bulletproof set up for in-car stuff. The battery is good for 100 minutes but storage is only limited by the SD card size u use.

Attached: 27AFF707-6B9E-4141-8759-8827EBC6C36C.jpg (288x288, 12K)

>caring about someone else's dick size
I'll sponsor the STD testing when you're done sucking his dick

Thanks I'll look into it. I'm not too worried about audio, like I said this just for 'insurance', not really planning on making video or anything like that. 100 bucks is about as high as I want to go, 50 would be better but if its worth it then why not right?

>have to spend time being forced to stare at that atrocity driven by an insecure fag
>i-i-i-ts o-okay a-as l-long a-as he e-enjoys i-it
hows it feel watching jamal fuck your gf

I mean in an age where "dude u like watching black men fuck ur wife LOL"* is a socially accepted insult, there's really nothing wrong with user caring about a strangers dick size

* = calling someone a cuck

Its got WI-FI pairing with your phone so you can turn it on and off w/o touching the camera and their app has a decent editing program. I edit driving movies on my pc and its easy to save the files from the camera and convert them in InDesign. Good support for chinkshit, they constantly update the software. Only concern is that accessories are limited r n for some reason. I made my own mounting bracket that attaches to my rollbar, if youve got a powerdrill and a angle grinder, youre only one $5 trip to HomeDepot away from fabbing up whatever youd need

Attached: A8453D4F-DFBA-4CBD-93AB-5097F154B9FE.jpg (2040x1366, 1.46M)

>I bought a takstar $25 shotgun mic
What's the mic for though, to record shit going on outside or inside your car?

So people can hear you scream when you spin out your crown vic on a canyon road and almost died

To be fair, some people just have really noteworthy (read: effeminate) screams
youtube.com/watch?v=MATYVURNnwk&feature=youtu.be

Garmin Dash Cam 55.
It's the best non-chinkshit camera.

Dude i have a big ass dick and i would love that fuckin thing. Except it put it on some m813 axles and lift it way up

>no G sensor
>no parking mode
>no locking files.

Why arent these things a standard option in cars? Seems like a no brainier with cameras and screens in like every car but I dont think I've ever seen a built in one in a car.

The mic that comes with the Yi camera is very small and waaay too sensitive. It works ok in doors but in the car, all you hear is the blowout from the sound of the engine and the windnoise. Like the buffering of the air hitting the outside of the car is enough to completely overwhelm the stock mic. Its like someone screaming over white noise, you cant hear shit. If its not important to you, just mute the videos, but i like hearing the engine rev and tires squeal when im driving like a retard.

Attached: B94A6113-0EA4-4A85-8EDE-3C8809B2468A.jpg (1200x919, 176K)

Lmao
> i need the camera to turn itself off and show me how many gees im pulling in my moms civic

If you walk away with your fone after you park, the camera goes into powersaving ‘sleep’ mode. And anyway, show me another sub$100 action cam with those features

Attached: CCB71FF6-2EED-474B-8FD6-8BFDDEDC8443.jpg (2048x1152, 205K)

A118C.

A119S V2

the G sensor is so it can tell if you've had a crash, dickhead.

Wouldnt the driver know if you had an accident?

Apparently its so the video doesnt get over written. And yes, the driver would know that, thats why you want it on video if its not your fault.

shit nigga you're dumb as shit.

Do all of you have some confidence problems stemming from your trowsers or why are you clinging on to the endowedness of others?

Attached: kuka antaa le vittua.png (429x398, 9K)

Not if the crash is severe enough that you end up in hospital for a week. All while your dash cam sits in the car at the police station and overwrites the crash.

Im not. I'm just pointing out that, in a society where its socially common to throw out the "your gf/wife sleeps with black guys and you watch!" meme, it's not very strange to throw out the "you have smol peener" meme. Don't make assumptions just because I'm pointing out facts, you autistic finn

Tbf this could also be about brand image...im sure this guy's customers pop a chub when they see this kind of stuff.

Attached: giindoisaa.png (801x577, 6K)

Best dashcam that would also double for filming black men have sex with my wife?

She won't give me enough money for two cameras.