absolver.gamepedia.com/Absolver_Wiki
absolver.wiki.fextralife.com/Absolver Wiki

>News
absolvergame.com/news

>Hairstyles in game
imgur.com/a/TlMXk
imgur.com/a/rm56U

>Where the fuck is XYZ?
[YouTube] Absolver - Marked One Locations + Bosses Locations (embed)

Sorry, fucked up the op.

Previous thread:

>tfw

Post deck ideas

And HDD full. What do.

why are you recording every fight

can't you just stream to 0 viewers, then highlight anything neat that happened.

>that clusterfuck of combo strings
How do you ever know where your going to end up

Because stream quality is shit, and it's easier to make webms from recordings, silly goose.

It's not random. Every move in the string is carefully chosen to put me into the stance I need to be in to have access to the alternative attacks I might need, which in turn transition into other strings. This game isn't about just mashing a string endlessly, you have to be reacting to what your opponent is doing and predict what they think you are going to do, and then do something else.

>he used a slow as molasses move to punish instead of a poke
Where are you finding these people

do you not have a retro-active recording program like shadowplay?

Im sure the moves themselves are fine but... how the fuck do you ever know where your going to end up. I see a pattern in your alt attacks end stance but not in your normal strings.

Did you just practice the ever living shit out of it until you had it all memorized? I know I'd go insane with
>poke, feint
>aw fuck what stance am I in

>do you not have a retro-active recording program like shadowplay?

I do, but if I make a video about something for example - I prefer to have full fights available.rather than. If I make an Absolver video, I'd expect it to be some minutes long because of full fights with downtime/respawn time cut out and stuff.

how do I unfuck my stats?

>no points in will
>started with windfall
You have no hope left. Just accept you lost 3 points to nothing

If you're Windfall and know how not to get hit, you're alright. If not, stop putting points in dex and pump up vit and str.

Strength, Dex and Vit 20

rest whatever split between END/Will. This applies to every character.

>no points in will

That's a good thing though. At most you put 2 points into it, more than that is a waste unless you really like spamming abilities.

The pattern is more complicated than 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, yes. But it's not as complex as you think. And yes, I did spend a lot of time thinking and practicing in meditation, lol.

Top string chains into itself. The first move in it puts me in top-left, which is where my guard-breaker elbow drop is. I go through the string once. If they turtle the whole time, then I use the guard-breaker. That puts me in low-left stance. This is a jab-spam string to apply pressure after the guard-break. If they just keep turtling, the last move in the string lets me use guard-break again. The second move lets me use the hyper armor move in case they dodge and try to counter-attack after my guard-break, which puts me into the top-left string. From here, more jab pressure and a sweep at the end in case they start panicking and dodge or play windfall. Also, again, I can use guard-break from the second move in the string. Also, the bottom-right string is my big damage string for feinting to bait out parrys with big punishers.

You get the idea. Everything is carefully chosen to give me a way to alter my playstyle to adapt to my opponent.

You should be spamming the absolute fuck out of shockwave/gravity/earthquake.

Shockwave is god tier (not because of pushing people off stuff) and Gravity is a free hit when used right.

All of which you'll have plenty of, if you know how to use your class' defensive option. You get shards really fast either way.

so how do I leave stagger school? Special ability is at max level

>finally get an item drop I'd been farming for hours
>realize I'm too attached to my current fashion to even want to equip it

Would it be too autistic to make a new character just to have alternate equipment?

Join another school. There's no way to not be in a school once you join one unless you create your own school.

I can't get over how little damage some people do. I'm in the highest blunt resist gear I have but some people hit me triple the amount of times I hit them and I still come out with more hp.

I know fast attacks are weak obviously but even their heavier attacks seem to hit for fuck all sometimes.

You just said you're in blunt resist so of course they do very little blunt damage. Too bad most people play this game on auto-pilot and don't have the presence of mind to switch to a sword in that scenario.

great, everyone I've met so far was in the stagger school
eur west being behind as always

Same. You won't believe how many hours I had to run around looking for a player in a school with Khalt. Literally everyone is either Forsaken or Stagger in US. Even windfall is more common than Khalt.

show me dem masks, absolver

that outfit looks cool as shit, more plate armour when

I thiink there is more plate armor but it's in the RNGpool from pvp.
Just recieved pic related. I think it's part of a set

This was kind of a "love at first sight" game for me. As soon as I discovered it about a month ago I was anxiously anticipating the release. I've had tons of fun playing it so far, and I'm fairly optimistic for the future.

However, because of how excited I was for the game, I thought that feeling was a bit more universal, and it's surprising to me how many people are ignoring this game, even saying it looks boring (which is insane to me). I'm confident though that the game will have a steady community for a long time. It doesn't have to have broad appeal I suppose.

reposting my gay blogpost because didn't realize there's a new thread

Current Deck.

Basically playing poke to setup haymaker/kick/fuck you elbow with a meatier kick combo to bust out every once in a while.

>leveled up stagger to max in pvp
>drunk school master disappeared
what is this cryptic shit
do I have to find him
is it meaningless
god

>first loss of the day is on the Shockwave Battle map

can you even block that shit? to nullify knockback like with gravity?

how long until jab spam niggers get bored and leave?
they're not fun to fight and sitting in block half of the match waiting to punish stinks
I wish I rolled kahlt so I could absorb hits to get some stamina back after having to wait out the infinite jab string

>Win three fights in a row
>Lose one
>Suddenly can't even beat weak NPCs anymore

What the fuck happened?

take a break senpai

>getting so mad that you go through the menus to bring up the steam profile and write an angry message on someone's profile
>and accusing of lag switching
>when he couldn't keep up with the feint game

This is my friends character, say something nice about her!

plain

>play a boxer
>opponent uses a low kick
>lose
Wow nice

Use falcon punch and whirlwind punch my dude

>have a low versatility moveset
>opponent exploits this

i hate default stagger shit from rakkio, can't beat anyone with this garbage deck, and can't leave his school to create my own one. Fuck

>whirlwind punch
>on a boxer character
no.

also cleaver blow can work against crouching targets iirc

Have one on me.

oh boy it's another wanna-be Giant Dad minmaxing armor&stats. delet yourself

there's no stats to min max, you put the important three to 20 and then do whatever with the rest.

>5% of people use swords, ever
>not having max blunt resist
laughing at your chip damage m8

>15 mobility
How can people play like that

Female

>low versatility
You can make an deck entirely of low kicks and still win. Back tripped kick is straight up one of the fastest moves in the entire game. No point in playing the versatility card if it doesn't go both ways.

where's her belly button

>>not having max blunt resist
have fun doing some jewtube videos, OnyTraps

absolved

does it matter which forsaken school I join? there's literally only one person I've found so far
or should I wait until I find someone with a sikk deck?

you can jump it.

Also absorb it, supposedly blocking makes it so you get pushed a shorter distance, I doubt parrying does anything.

The deck doesn't really matter, what you join schools for is the style

well then im fucked
only 1 shard cost makes it even worse, like i can get 1 free hit with proper gravity use but it cost 2 shards, but cheese with ledges cost only 1 and without using ledges, people spam their chains till out of stamina and then just simply shockwave to regen it full, and i can't do anything to prevent that

have a (you), my friend.

this is... not accurate

but nice art

This... is super weird. The baby absolver makes me extremely uncomfortable

I like the premise though. 10/10 make more

>Lamren kicks my shit in every time as a flippyfag
>come in as brawler, he doesn't land one hit
HOW?

>elbow armour
>elbow armour
>elbow armour
>elbow armour
GIVE ME MASKS

>go to the bonfire at the Colosseum
>some guy dies in front of me
>go help him out
>he disappears mid-respawn
>I get stuck in the helping pose, unable to do anything

This game is super fun, but also a fucking mess.

>Stairs map.
>opponent just runs straight at me
>Spin kick him right off the ledge
That shouldn't have been as funny as it was. One hit kill.

maybe I'm wrong but I feel like for pvp it's better to stack as much blunt deffense as possible, mobility doesn't really matter?

I mean, I attack at same speed and the loss of damage is close to nothing, but I think I really feel the armor difference when receiving hits

>forsaken is literally: learn skills 101
I see now, I see

Anyone here got a parry school?

>finish the pve storyline by level 19
>was pretty easy
>level up with time, 32 now
>every area and boss are 300% harder
what
who the fuck thought it was a good idea
thank god i finished the storyline already

>>every area and boss are 300% harder
Lel what.
All the main bosses are easy mate, I've died a total of 3 times, one when I messed up the two maskless ones, and twice when I was playing around with the stagger abilities against against edgy psychic.

i'm using the stagger deck the guy gave me from unlocking him but his moves are locked. i accidentally removed one and now cant replace it. how do i unlock it to edit

>windfall
>put points into strength
fuck this kung fu bullshit ima go wing chun

>tfw Jade Empire remake with this combat never

>get tired of losing to spin2win and low kicks
>make a deck solely around mixing up fast pokes and sweeps

This is disgustingly effective

Go to the main menu and load back in and it'll be back.

So most of the good gear comes from combat trials/pvp right?

>green dot on map
what is it
is it me meditating?

Yes. Just so you don't get completely fucking lost.

>Kick a guys ass so hard, I assume he's like level 20
>Nope. He's 60
>I'm 45
Fucking lol.

Playing for a long time does not automatically make you good.

I should know. I'm only lvl32 but I feel like I'll still be shit at 60.

Levels don't really mean much past level 30.

Every single combat trial I get now is tremendously unfun and it makes me sad it happened this quick. It's all the same .0000001 second combos and sweeps every time and I can't even begin to do anything with with creative or fun movesets anymore, after enough I just unlock and alt tab so they can hurry up and match against their own shit quicker, it brings down the mood so much.

My heal and shockwave just dissapeared from my inventory, has this happened to anyone else and how do i get them back.

>try a boxer
>get wins but every battle is uphill
>make a deck with 3 attacks that aren't wide arcs
>brain dead repeat my combo until theyre dead
Incredible

I'm so tired of literally every other person having basically the exact same deck.

Jab>Jab that goes opposite side>soto-ku or whatever
sweep>high>sweep
>every single charged attack that they will hit in desperation when you can't feint your attack anymore
>drunken crane as often as possible because of the utterly broken hitbox on it

reminder that mobility literally doesn't matter if your deck doesn't have all mobility S scaled moves

If you feel everyone uses the same shit you should go forsaken

>can't hold block
>can't use defensive ability
>can't use charged attack
>can't use attacks that dodge high attacks
>can't use fast attack between their combos
true virgin

I am Forsaken. It doesn't change the fact that it's boring. They basically have 200 moves and they all pick the same ones - probably because some streamer or some reddit thread says it's the best way to go.

It is though. You can hate all you want but blame the developers for making one strat so apparent that it became the meta within less than a week. Don't blame people for playing optimally and winning matches.

They aren't winning matches though. I see them in numbers and I've yet to lose to "le meta deck" because it's so transparent. I lose more to builds that have really unexpected stuff. Because it's unexpected because they break the monotony of these boring-ass decks that achieve nothing.

it's a getgut game that actually takes skill. No just clicking on heads or waiting for a quicktime event, it's going to attract a very particular crowd. Just wait.

>probably because some streamer or some reddit thread says it's the best way to go
idk about others but my spammy combos came from myself, its literally the best way to play right know until people start using parries/dodges more
so far i am unbeatable in arena and im not saying that im good, its that everyone is so fucking bad, including myself but i know how dodges work at least

tl;dr spam is too good now