S/o/Cal - Snowge """""Cum""""" Brownies Edition

Due to possible rain this Saturday, we'll just do a slow cruise up ACH and get some A E S T H E T I C snow piccs this time. Little T is likely filled with rocks from the previous storms and because of the fact that it's not maintained as well.

You're all also retarded for eating brownies at a Veeky Forums meet.

>When
Saturday, 3/17 at high noon.

>Where
965 Town Center Dr
La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011

Meet on the top of the parking garage closest to the shell gas station.

>Upcoming meets
4/21: Palomar Mountain Rd.

5/19: TBD. Idyllwild? Big Bear? Hwy 33? I'm open to suggestions.

>What to bring
2 way radio (Midland brand walkies seem to work the best)
Water
Virgin boipucci for the touge gods

>Nightc/o/re
Nightc/o/re OC meets every Thursday at either GMR, Ortega Highway or Live Oak Canyon.

Nightc/o/re SD is on hiatus because the faggot who wanted to lead them is a flaking bitch.

Nightc/o/re North is a possibility, still gauging interest from the SFV/Venturafags.

Check the Discord for details.
discord.gg/AjWwfsk

>Muh CHP
Niggery diggery doo, I called CHP on you.

>Can I bring my shitbox/exotic/baiku/dakimakura?
Yes, all cars and bikes are welcome. Traps are gay.

>Discord
discord.gg/AjWwfsk

>Extras

Routes and meeting spots: zeemaps.com/map?group=2873617

Videos: pastebin.com/suNWXMmM

>Rules
1. Do not drive beyond your/your car’s limits. This is not a race. Cruise with the slow group first if you’re unsure how fast you want to drive, and we always wait for stragglers.
2. Do not cross the double yellows. Rule subject to change based on the road and time of day.
3. No burnouts, drifting, etc. at meeting spots. We don't need any unwanted attention.
4. Do not go Wangan Midnight when convoying. Cops love pulling over large groups of cars.

Attached: ACH_nobbq.jpg (1365x653, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxhdWEt3vsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for AZ is best girl

I'd also like to remind all of you that since this meet may get rained/snowed on, drive carefully. If you crash trying to drift every corner like a retard, don't complain to me that everyone's bullying you for being a total fuckwit.

Off to beat some seppos.
Straya cuuuuuunt

Attached: holden-vt-commodore-test-2.jpg (800x533, 82K)

Can i bring my hecticc VL turbo uleh?

Attached: download.jpg (1000x619, 159K)

Only if you bring some ash boipucci for us to violate

Dont worry he is already over in america you just have to find him (It has a dick and a pussy by the way)

Attached: 707bf1c55d6bda940189c1e041a4f1c1.0.jpg (960x618, 44K)

When did this happen?

He is hiding from a big scary guy that he got you seppos to make bad reviews for

Attached: a79c01cd33ca177c16908a795d1d4a20.0.jpg (960x618, 37K)

>he
>hermie

At any rate, a hole’s a hole for some of us.

The holes there, just his 12" long chad penis (as he claims) might get in the way

Attached: image-6.jpg (3088x2320, 646K)

Is this a trap too? I can't tell anymore

Attached: soycal.jpg (468x305, 75K)

No no. Its has two xx chromosomes but it also has a male reproductive system

>duckface
>dat hoverhand

I might actually make this one since
A) it doesn’t matter that I only have 5/32” left on my tires since we’re taking it easy
And
B) No super tough exams coming up

Got any taint shots?

I think i will go this time

Attached: 20171120_174604.jpg (2576x1932, 1.29M)

I can't wait to show off my drift king skills.

I won't be able to make it to any meets for the next two months. Waiting to receive my new Mustang delivery from Ford's factory and my current car is shitting the bed with electrical problems I can't diagnose.

3/10

just like phanny's girlfriend

Attached: 1461301867929.jpg (418x190, 21K)

Are there nudes?

>Pic related

She really is hideous.

Attached: 7976513c-2b1e-4d26-9528-eed2e761d7b0.png (900x1600, 1.21M)

Disgusting, what the hell is wrong with him? I can see why you all call her a dog face.

>slav directing attention away from phanny’s actual dog whore

Boipucci having an opinion on women

She a lot more asian than she did the last time I saw her.

Why am I not suprised he has an asian girl Shes an ugly asian too so what happened to white guys getting good asian pussy

No one from Veeky Forums has standards do they?

>tfw you have Veeky Forums so assraged that your thread bumps itself

Attached: kqmz4k17unf4arp8qem0wdfruruncgdas7tkbk0ybogoumqjugy8rseorffpaieg.png (619x406, 232K)

bring her to the midcal meet

Is it SoCal and not NorCal that has the 4:55 video? I can’t tell them apart. Can someone link me the video again?

N I G G E R Y

N/o/rCal here - not gonna lie, I think she's cute af. Would double-team her with whomever phanny is, and he can have sloppy seconds if he wants.

is this a MtoF?

I imagine she's probably got like, a brown labia with outie-style lips, but its all pink on the inside so thats hot af to me.

S/o/Cal on a S/o/Cal road. What does this have anything to do with N/o/rCal?

youtu.be/fxhdWEt3vsE

Slow group or death

Attached: photo_2018-03-08_23-58-32 (2).jpg (1280x622, 64K)

>Nigger
>Shit taste detected

Why am I not suprised

>not ugly white trash
this isn't phannys gf. you can't see the shame in her face from watching her boyfriend lose his after losing to a 30 year old corolla on a straight road

Why are you so delusional that you think some fake dogumi was able to take on the mighty phantom. He disappeared from the rolla on the first run. Rules of touge, if you cant keep up you lose.

I think she's pretty. Just my opinion though.

Why are so delusional that you think falling behind a 30 year piece of shit memecar means you won?
You're the Wimp-Lo of racing

>implying

Attached: wiLPmBH.jpg (960x960, 102K)

went out to the harbor and decided to have a photoshoot. what do you think about my new wheels?

Attached: newwheels.jpg (800x500, 103K)

I am not him but that just goes to show how delusional you are that you think that everyone thinks that your liberal teir "truth" is "drank" by all. Just because you shout it loud and constantly doesnt make it the truth.

This is not Phanny's gf, you stupid fucking retarded idiot faggots.

Attached: 7898258.jpg (466x262, 215K)

>prepare for trouble
AND
MAKE
IT
DOUBLE

Attached: 7AEB73C6-4245-4299-9DCF-4E1124EBEA30.jpg (750x1002, 138K)

Holy shit another avalanche exists on this board!

I'm supposed to be saying that to you nu-fags. holy fuck what is wrong with you guys. You could have just accepted the loss and it wouldn't have made it to any of the other threads yet here you are, dragging this shit almost a full year later

>thinking that Phantom represents everyone in SoCal

How does it feel to be a fucking retard?

I'll rek you on the tooj m8

Ill be coming from the wrightwood side of highway 2. Ill meet with you guys at the final meeting point

I'm not going this time. I bet you're slow tho. No one can drive an Avalanche as fast as I can down Angeles crest.

Attached: 1465776289767.jpg (400x400, 22K)

A V A L A N C H E
T O U G E
B A T T L E

Attached: 1389931963946.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

I've never driven far down highway 2 in my avalanche. Besides, i drive slow anyway. During the last meet i actually went to everyone was going 80 and i cruised at 55

not sure if i wanna come to this since it looks like
crash edition of a meet with this forecast

Attached: appear.jpg (2048x1536, 500K)

that's why were saying go slow.

Im guessing you're 30+ and want to be safe unlike me
>mfw go 95 on the daily

Attached: 1462906315852.jpg (480x516, 24K)

Hey guys I'd figure this is a good place to ask this question since everyone from so cal. I'm the guy with the supercharged 79 camaro that wanted to go to your meet, that plan is kill because the car failed smog. Hydrocarbon levels too high at 15mph. Anyone have this happen before? What steps did u take to remedy it? Timing, air fuel, engine temp, misfires? So far my course of action is to recheck vacuum diagram because I think I had a hose routed backwards which was keeping hot exhaust trapped in my headers. Also gonna inspect and replace plugs and then check my timing and idle air fuel ratio on the carb.

Attached: 20180304_071310.jpg (4032x2268, 2.13M)

>implying socal knows shit about cars

Bigger cats.
What youre doing might fix the issue tho

Idiot. Should have just paid to play instead.

Holy beta cuck the oldfags are bathing in salt. This is why you guys died out you let in people who destroyed you from the inside out and the cancer just continues. Enjoy masturbating behind your computer screen wishing you were out with the bois having a blast enjoying driving the roads and talking nonsense memes. If you all took the stick out of your ass and just enjoyed each others companies instead of trying to start shit with anything that breathes maybe you would stop being such a petty little bitch.

thx! ur the man!

Im 19, i like acceleration but high speed cornering doesnt inspire confidence in me. Although i think the avalanche has some high limits that im not willing to touch

No U

Attached: 17443FD8-E684-418E-A37C-93F441B40153.jpg (874x1240, 250K)

idk Slav she’s a 9 in my book

Join the discord

Discord?

Yes, Discord.

Discord?

>mfw im 19
This truck can keep up with GTIs on the tooj. It’s fuckin wild

Attached: A5851BA9-D661-43B9-A8C5-80112BDF301C.jpg (234x229, 26K)

>two 19 year olds
>two avalanches
Uh oh. I smell a challenge

its neither, that run is from a guy that has nothing and will never have anything to do with Veeky Forums

Closest ive done to a touge was highway 18 from big bear

They associate with the oldfags, and may have been to meets before

It’s closed from Islip to Big Pines, fyi.

shit guys, my ride just caught fire, maybe next time

He actually is a old fag, he was one of the lemons drivers

youtu.be/fxhdWEt3vsE

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_7267.jpg (3264x2448, 628K)

Oh shit, is that Big B? Couldn't tell from the angle

The only people that care about who won/lost are the salty oldfags, phanny and his butt buddy slav.

damn, the one time we going someplace other than gmr and i cant make it.
Have fun you jabronis

Bump

I would pay good money to see this.

Attached: 1520487337726.jpg (540x386, 49K)

That fagget slav has literally never talked about the race except for maybe the first week which everyone did. Learn your meme before you act like you know whats going on.

>Pic Related, the fagget slav himself.

Attached: IMG_20180315_015119_264.jpg (720x1280, 64K)

Doesn’t look to be the case in our thread. Stop being such a pussybitch and turn your trip back on.

>what do you mean I'm wrong!?!??
>I can't possibly be wrong!!!!!

O I'm laffin

Post the crash

Story?

>Phantom started coming to Veeky Forums meets.
>Would drive fast and in the front of the pack
>Typical Veeky Forums bants
>Phantom made jokes about how everyone is trash and slow
>An Oldfag in an S2k (that he later crashed) got assmad about it (And took the comment to heart) and invited a legion of other oldfags
>The chat room went from a pretty fun light hearted banting place to Oldfags screaming about how one of the roads Nightcore frequents is garbage.
>Phantom repeatedly invites them out to run him
>"If its such a garbage touge than you should have no problem keeping up or beating me"
>Weeks go by
>Flame war gets worse
>Oldfag Adam (The tryhard ring leader) demands that Fake Dogumi come down and race Phantom
>A meet than touge is set up as is normal for Nightcore meets
>Dogumi and his lover (S2k) skip the meets and immediately go to liveoak to do practice runs.
>Nightcore finds out, leaves the meet and goes to the touge.
>Base rules are set
>Only 1 rule. No crossing double yellows.
>Dogumi and Phantom agree.
>Dogumi is given the choice of lead or follow. (Downhill, Uphill, Downhill, Uphill) 4 rounds.
>he follows first two.
>Dogumi right out of the gate is crossing double yellows every corner he can.
>Still cant keep up to Phantom on downhill
>In any normal touge the race would have been called as dogumi couldnt even stay in eye sight of Phantom.
>Phantom waits at the bottom for everyone to line up than the uphill starts
>Uphill Dogumi keeps up pretty well (no suprise)
>Dogumi starts the second downhill
>Phantom follows pretty well, gives dogumi quite a few car lengths than closes the gap and is right back on dogumis bumper in a few corners.
>As the end approaches, and Dogumi and Phantom pull in to line up for the uphill Dogumi takes off before lining up.
>Phantom gives chase once he realises he took off.
>In dogumis car he said "The road sucks Im going home" before the uphill, which would explain why he didnt line up.

1/2

>Phantom sees dogumi crossing dangerous corners completely in the other lane.
>He decides its not worth continuing the run.
>Gathers everyone up and heads back to Cucks Corner
>He gets there asks Dogumi if hes a nigger because he races like one.
>proceeded to tell dogumi that they agreed on rules and he never even followed them
>Dogumi just stands there says nothing
>Phantom walks off and that was that.

Oldfags now continually bring up this race any time anyone in nightcore is mentioned and proceed to try and generate a second shitstorm. It was all a race for fun until simple rules were not followed and egos got in the way. There were two videos (1 of Phantoms view, 1 of Dogumis) the Dogumi video has been deleted, although phantoms is still floating around. Adam, S2kid and others ended up being kicked from the chat for not shutting the fuck up about the incident and continually bringing it up when everyone was sick of hearing about it. Every since they have been kicked things went back to normal and we all enjoy having fun again and we can actually hold conversations. The oldfags are salty about this and try and slander anyones name who was involved in this. (Slav being one of the most notable.) And refuse to drop the fact that they lost the race and are such shitty humans that they got kicked from the group chat.

2/2

tldr

Attached: 1499006245839.gif (631x470, 1.86M)

was this the jap?

>Getting this salty over a race
Id be pissed if i was being insulted for taking my time on the pass but nothing like that happened

You're forgetting the fact that Phantom was just as much of an instigator as any of the oldfags. Also Slav wasn't involved.

Half nip, to be accurate