What is the motivation behind doing this?

Attached: 1519180550006.gif (349x165, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8bDy_Cins
youtube.com/watch?v=3UYdsfbNIUY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5TVs0Ywig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being black.

Running from the police by any means necessary? i guess to prolong what little bit of freedom you have left after realizing you are going to be thrown in a concrete box for fucking up royally. you panic combined with "i'm already fucked past the point of no return so i might as well try my luck with running" makes for erratic behavior.

Slower traffic keep right.

Attached: 57d741bec582d.image.jpg (405x600, 42K)

You're already running from American cops and will spend years in prison if you don't get shot right away, might as well go all out.

I think there's a difference between running and actual assault

nigger logic

felony evading isnt quite as serious as attempted murder of a police officer. Presumably thats the charge they'll throw at you if you ram a cruiser like that and cause it to roll.
Granted, if you robbed a bank and killed 3 people in the process, go full GTA. You're already going away for life+

Attached: 1450411930128.jpg (400x400, 24K)

american cops shoot you dead for not playing simon says. i think if they come after you its either submit and get shot in the back or try to take as many of the scumbags with you on your way to hell

This desu

Perp likely has warrants and going back to prison for a LONG time, so fuck it. And likely this

Nice meme didn't I see you in Ferguson stealing from a Quicktrip and burning it down? I know you dunno nuthin.

fuck the police coming strait from the under ground

I and everyone i know have always found that if you comply with police 9 times out of 10 nothing dramatic will happen. I remember Chris Rock's comedy monologue about the police and one of them is "If the police have to chase you they're bringing an asswhoopin with them". and its true most of the time (there are obviously generally bad cops) but if you do shit like argue with them over things you don't really have any say in regardless of whether you did something wrong or not or try to resist (even if they take it too far in response to that resistance) you are opening up a can of hell that could've easily stayed contained.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

Not gonna lie, If I knew I was gonna go away for a long time, I'd do everything I could for shits and giggles before I went.

SHAPE
SHIFTERRRRR

idk, it looks fun to be honest

Because fuck pigs.

lol dumb white faggot kys

>lol dumb white faggot kys
Coming from a white, high schooler, edgelord living in moms basement. Veeky Forums is a 18+ website you know.

>t. nig

wrong and wrong. nice try fag

>t. 56% amerilard

why dont cops get an attempted murder charge for doing a pit maneuver?

I'm white. Fuck pigs. Worthless powertripping ticket dispensers.

t. i've gotten out of 3 of 4 tickets by being polite. they're still pigs, eat shit pig fucker.

because white cucks worship pig dick

t. Tyrone

Attached: 1519333821814.jpg (750x907, 174K)

t. white faggot

t. pig fucker

Stay mad, samefag.

Attached: 1519322083019.jpg (1080x1263, 255K)

>s-s-s-samefag!!

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (529x540, 110K)

>posts less than a minute apart
stay retarded, white faggot

Forgot to put in your name, Alphonse?

Attached: 5c396135927d5c2daa68de66ba40e719.png (478x202, 42K)

don't worry user, soon you'll realize how shit white ppl are. blacks are taking over, in case you hadn't noticed

seething

yes you are sweetie

Attached: 1520625237076.jpg (599x551, 100K)

holy shit I havent seen one of these pics in years

Attached: 1419908772010.jpg (408x480, 185K)

>i didn't know i couldn't do that

Attached: 1520362057724.jpg (480x480, 44K)

racism will not be tolerated

there's nothing racist about my post

if the operation of your mind deduces racism from my post one can only conclude then you are in fact the racist

Attached: 1520459814905.jpg (635x606, 34K)

It isn't racism when its the fucking truth. Eh, Tyrone?

Attached: 1504419183438.jpg (800x936, 164K)

>cherrypicking this hard
let me guess, Philando Castille was black and smoked da reefer so he deserved to die anyway amirite

>10% of the times you'll get shot by the cops on a police encounter
>Americans are ok with this
lmfao

yes, i conclude you are racist. kys white shitter

t. self-loathing racist

Attached: 7038104.jpg (175x175, 12K)

?can someone darken this image plox?

Attached: 1431384177985.png (480x800, 448K)

get a load of this racist

fatass

if you mean a bunch of 20 something activists yeah im sure theyll get far by chimping out on social media, because thats what they do

That is the ONLY death in that string that shouldn't have happened. However Philando had a weapon ( I know he had a permit for CC) and didn't follow intructions. He reached for his wallet which was in the same place as his weapon and disregarded the officers instructions. He died because of stupidity on his part. You want to want to explain scum like Michael Brown or Freddie Grey? Or better yet the rioting AFTERWARDS?

Attached: 1431384177985n.png (480x800, 364K)

WE

WE

KANGZ

Why are American cops such terrible drivers?

When did you get that speeding ticket?

because they drive land yachts

>He died because of stupidity on his part
bullshit he did

>Castile then calmly informed Yanez: "Sir, I have to tell you that I do have a firearm on me."[33] Quoting the Star Tribune description of the next 13 seconds of the audio/video:

>Before Castile completed the sentence, Yanez interrupted and calmly replied, “OK,” and placed his right hand on the holster of his own holstered weapon. Yanez said, “Okay, don't reach for it, then ... don't pull it out.” Castile responded, “I'm not pulling it out,” and Reynolds also said, “He's not pulling it out.” Yanez repeated, raising his voice, “Don't pull it out!" as he quickly pulled his own gun with his right hand and reached inside the driver's window with his left hand. Reynolds screamed, "No!" Yanez removed his left arm from the car and fired seven shots in the direction of Castile in rapid succession. Reynolds yelled, “You just killed my boyfriend!” Castile moaned and said, “I wasn't reaching for it." Reynolds loudly said, “He wasn't reaching for it.” Before she completed her sentence, Yanez again screamed, “Don't pull it out!” Reynolds responded, “He wasn't.” Yanez yelled, “Don't move! Fuck!”[33]

That cop was absolutely trigger happy, was nervous as fuck and he shouldn't have been near a fucking gun at all. Or are you going to tell me that "not following instructions" (even though he asked him for his ID and CC permit IIRC) is a death sentence/?

>You want to want to explain scum like Michael Brown or Freddie Grey?
A man was choked to death because he was selling loosies. I feel so much safer now
And no there are no excuses for the rioting. Fuck em
The same way a lot of Amerilard cops are trigger happy idiots who will literally SHOOT YOU over absolutely nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8bDy_Cins

>why did you shot me?
>"I don't know"

lmfao. go ahead and tell me how he didn't followed protocol and deserved to be shot

Maybe if blacks didn't commit crime at a high rate proportional to their population percentage, cops wouldn't be so trigger happy? But of course you'll go ahead and just blame the guy who's trying to uphold the law while having to deal with stupid niggers who never dindu nuffin

oh so now we're going down the MUH DARKIES ARE BAD THAT'S WHY THE COPS HAVE TO SHOOT THEM path eh? just so you can justify cops killing citizens for fun?

I rest my case, Amerilards are too fucking stupid to even understand the concept of "public servant" and y'know, maybe to have a reason to use lethal force other than THEY R BLACK AND THEY DESERVE IT.

>just blame the guy who's trying to uphold the law

by shooting a guy, and when asked why, he said "I don't know"?
that's some mighty law enforcement there, Bubba

>muh emotions
>MUH DARKIES DINDU NUFFIN
Statistics say otherwise and numbers don't lie, this is why you bleeding hearted foreigners who never come into contact with American blacks never realize the reality because you're stuck in some mental Utopia where apparently blacks aren't racist, dumb, violent prone subhuman creatures that take whatever opportunity to better themselves by fucking someone else over, that doesn't work in civil society
Hence why police officers act differently towards blacks

lmfao, so now expecting cops to have a standard before killing someone is MUH EMOTIONS

>because you're stuck in some mental Utopia where apparently blacks aren't racist, dumb, violent prone subhuman creatures that take whatever opportunity to better themselves by fucking someone else over, that doesn't work in civil society

MUH
EMOTIONS

t. "DeShaun stole my gf"

No, but you stupidly expecting a cop not to be on guard around the one race most known to conduct criminal acts and violence against cops is retarded
Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate based on their percentage of the population compared to any other demographic, even the well off ones for fucks sake, so no, YOUR EMOTIONS DON'T FUCKING MATTER
t. Bike thief

>blah blah blah MUH COPS DINDU NUFFIN
a cop shooting a guy who was complying, was already on the ground AND unarmed was completely retarded, nigger tier behaviour. And here you are, defending it

repeat with me
MUH
EMOTIONS

>this thread

Attached: 1519226887297.png (376x302, 199K)

stfu nigger lover

Veeky Forums: /pol/ edition.

Attached: 1472006178891.png (718x404, 388K)

>expecting the police to have some sort of restrain before killing people = NIGGER LOVER HURRR
the absolutely state of America

fpbp

Well if niggers would follow laws this would be a non-issue, but since they can't stop slinging dope and shooting each other and cops, the treatment shall continue, sorry to burst your bubble nogs

noted

Attached: dgorhl9nxssy.png (434x428, 273K)

>I have no rebuttal so I'll resort to adhom attacks because I'm intellectually stunted
Noted

Attached: 1518158356208.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

>"muh ad homs"
>"all niggers are criminals and deserved to be shot"
this is your brain in /pol/

Stats don't lie
Liberals do

You called him alt right and a child, if that isn't an ad hominem attack than this isn't a Cambodian basket weaving forum

Got a head shaped like a crossover

least he isn't white

You're right, thank God cause whites would have aborted that abomination

Police are shit and deserve it

Moral of the story, if its concealed dont inform the cop.

I dont give a shit if your state has a duty to inform law. Rather have him find it on me in a pat down and get a fine than scare an already scared shitless cop.

Attached: Beretta_21A.jpg (616x512, 148K)

nigger

is this a dindu thread?

Attached: dindo_nuffin.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

Nah. Cops worship shitskins where I live. Their primary job is raising revenue from white people trying to get to work and crushing cars for a small amount of traction loss

You are a tremendous faggot. A dick-slurping, boot-licking, rectum-gaped faggot. You are a dicksleeve, a cock holster, a shitmouth, a boycunt-ass bitchmade cumdumpster. Your faggotry is like a black hole; people become faggots just by being near you. You suck the straight right out of them.

You are a bottom, a punk, a poofter, and a fraud. You could not be any more of a faggot if you were Elton John's personal gimp. You are such a faggot that other faggots are ashamed of you. You could clear out a gay bar. You are such a faggot that in prison, chad avoids raping you for reputation's sake. You are such a faggot that they don't even have a letter for people like you in the acronym. You're like the Pablo Picasso of faggotry; nobody has ever seen anything like it. If they had an Academy Award just for faggots, they wouldn't give it to you. They would name it after you.

You are immune to AIDS because you gave AIDS AIDS. You could stow a segment of the ISS in your rectum. When other faggots talk about "fucking retarded" they are referring to you. Grown men avert their gaze when they see you; not even women will hang out with you. You're a leper among faggots; not even the roundest tumblerina will be your ally. Other faggots change their orientation just to avoid being associated with you.

In the dictionary, your shit-smeared fuckhole is the picture next to the word "faggot." No one can determine whether its your rear-end or your mouth. If there is ever a holocaust, they will save you for last just in case faggotry carries on the wind. You are weaponized faggotry, infecting everything you touch.

Don't kill yourself. We still need a reason to say "faggot" as a slur.

Faggot.

>watched video of car chase
>luxury vehicle
>dude was like Arabic or something but a hell of a good driver, weaving through heavy traffic going at highway speed like a pro
>television cameras only started picking up after the chase was ongoing and followed him 65 miles out of town
>runs through swampy pasture before finally getting caught
>regrets nothing

Attached: 1517319891734.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

youtube.com/watch?v=3UYdsfbNIUY

Gotta go fast
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5TVs0Ywig

Fucking honfrogs can't drive for shit

Fucking lol. You car fags are better than I thought, I have to lurk here more often.

Attached: approved.jpg (890x876, 110K)

>so he deserved to die anyway amirite
uh.. yes? u r retarted

t. britain

Attached: britain cop.jpg (800x442, 112K)

>Le if you dont like blacks you are /pol/
this is how people can tell youre new

Attached: 1516958276018.gif (215x161, 186K)

I'd rather tell him and ask him to remove it from my person himself, before giving any identification. So he knows for sure I'm unarmed. If a cop sees your gun and you didn't inform them, then you're likely to get shot, too.
Also in some states, NC for example, they know if you have a CCL when pulling you over.
Florida officers do not know.

Pretty sure crushing your car for doing a skid is an Australian thing.

Austfailuren but don't let anyone tell you we're better off than """great""" shitian

You'll still get a gun pointed at you for ccl in NC.

consequences

do you want to be free or not?