/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

>JoJo Saint Edition
Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones
>Half AP Cost Campaign
Enter the Treasure Vault
Period: August 31, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ September 07, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/
>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXtBbNvKrxA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZ-4taauH0
youtube.com/watch?v=o-p5-0QIyj8
youtube.com/watch?v=KAXE7AG9kFQ
beastslairwiki.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder¶m=Arcade Story Routes (FUC)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A servant with doll joints

>Because the site never updated yesterday we'll never know how much GOLDEN made on the first day

That's more than just joints, user.

Dolls are my jam.

You ARE lifting for her, right?

Imagine if they had a good banner with rewards up all the time, even if it was shitty ones like FSN. NAcucks are fucking retarded.

Fluffy Servant

>when the desire sensor goes haywire
yeah I got her and Altera yesterday

id rather use my brain like a real man.

So,..which is your top 5 servants you desire.

And which do you think are the chances you have of getting them all?

I am lifting, but not for her.

Got the Black Grail on a summon ticket.
Is it any good on Vladiboy?

I don't think she is talking about lifting when she says "strong body"

>implying I've rolled a 4* servant since the tutorial gacha

Does ANYONE know where I can get scans of this? It's nowhere to be found.

In a proper team where he is kept alive and gets his NP charged it's the best one for him.

And it's not like he's usable anywhere else anyway so yes.

The only one I lift for is Zyzz.

>1-2: Kintoki % Shuten
>3. Ibaraki
>4. Berserker Nobunaga
>5. Raikou
Since I managed to get Kintoki in less Quartz than expected, I'm pretty well-off for when Rashoumon+Onigashima happens.
I just have to keep reminding myself that NP2 Kintoki is an SSR roll that I could have gotten Shuten with and not fall to temptation.
Gacha is cruel.

Personally speaking.
I want in no particular order and not counting ALL Limited Even Servants (since they are limited) except for the ones I really want
>Nitocris
>ASSassin Nitocris
>Lancer Kiyohime
>King Hassan
>Ruler Martha
Honorable mention to Avenger Jeanne.

>News in the morning about the shadow's victims
>random stuff during day
>"Sakura stop working you're sick"
>"Senpai I'm fine!" messes up gets carried to room
>night patrol to try to find enemies that would curbstomp them if they did find them.
>arrives at home "Senpai let's fuck"
rinse and repeat.

Why is HF considered the best route in FSN?

seconding this
ushi a cute

I wonder how good this with Stella

How do I keep him alive from bullies and which servants are best for spamming arts cards?

>falling for the Black Grail is good on arts teams
>falling the arts meme at all

Enjoy your 200 turns

I'm sure zyzz would have liked her too.

Its finally out

OTP

ok brainlet.

Jannus armpits!

Is this a subtle Ushi thread?
I really want that doujin too
Fug

this one looks nice too

Because some people have shit taste enough to like HF for Sakura and her stupid memes instead of just accepting that Rider is the only good thing about that, and the best heroine is Rin and UBW is the better of the three.

Why is it steamy

Waver and Tamamo Caster

Tamamo is what makes arts meme work, her NP reduces skill cooldown by 1 and increases everyone's NP by 25 (more if overcharged)
her third skill provides party healing and increases damage of Arts Cards

I require immediate sauce so that I can violently ensure these are canon

Oh fuck off. HF was shit and Sakura was shit and Rider was shit. Hell, Rider was a complete and utter non-character until hollow ataraxia actually fleshed her out, her characterization took such a massive backseat and was never given focus that she was essentially a cardboard cutout whose sole purpose was to protect Sakura and nothing else.

>okita/scat/waver
>instead of Merlin/Jalter/Merlin/ 2030 + backup Waver

lol ok enjoy your 200 turns

>falling for the reddit alter meme
>199 turns of preparation/buff spam/building NP
>1 turn of killing (ie breaking 1 hp layer)

ya sure showed me pal.

Saw pictures and as was expected not a single one of them look like in the cover. Shielder that was the most acceptable one is an ugly pig bitch

1. Quetzalcoatl
2. Serenity
3. Tamamo
4. Merlin
5. Raikou

I might at least get Serenity eventually if I'm lucky.

We were knights and shiet, niggas. I swear to God, man, am I fuckin' playing with you, man? We goin' to Britain, nigga. We were- we- I was the ancestor of Britain, man. And y-y-you tellin' me that, that-that-them- and that them Britons over there ain't black? Look at they skin, man! They black, man! A-and you- you know, man, like, l-like, I'm sorry man, we tryin' to go to space and shit, man! Like, fuck, man, these goddamn White people, man! I-I-I ain't sayin', man, these White people be ruinin' our lives, man! Shiet, man! Look, l-l-l-l-let me tell you, man! Look, l-l- my gr- my grandmama, she part Brit, man! You tellin' me, l-l-l-l- Sir Lan-ce-a-loo, tha-tha-tha-that's my, that's my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa, man! A-and you go tellin' me that these goddamn Brits ain't black! Sheit, nigga! Look, look, look man, Julius Caesars was black. I don't know why these history books be lyin' to you. Julius Caesars was black, he wasn't White! The Romans were ruled by black people. Shit, man, I tell you what, I swear! Let all the black people in America go back to Africa, they gonna be wantin' us back!

>1. Quetzalcoatl
I know why.

Sieg has been rubbing himself on them.

>firefox latest version
>several tabs open
>a few big threads
>performance goes to shit
It wasn't like this before.

Show me something that beats this : youtube.com/watch?v=OXtBbNvKrxA

Already memerolled goldman, so I guess it goes

>2. Arthur
>3. Mordred
>4. Dude
>5. Bride/Caster/Regular Nero

I might not have enough for Arthur since the gameplayfag in me want to roll Merlin . Everyone else I just have to be patient and hope

I am lifting for him

I feel like HF was intended at first to be 2 separate routes 1 where Sakura was the main focus and another where Ilya would be. Sakura would remain sick during most of her route and only turned Dark at the end of it only to be saved.

Then if you choose Mind of Steel you'd probably get the Ilya route with Dark Sakura being a reanimated Sakura (probably by Kotomine) and Ilya would be the main focus

They probably though it might backfire on them Shirou fucking underage looking Ilya even if she's older than Shirou so they probably joined both routes.

Is this a JoJo Reference?

>posting Rashomon without having any idea of how it even worked
You people are fucking parrots

>it doesn't count

In my experience it has always been like this. Firefox is probably the most memory-intensive browser.

Yeah, because you can only do it in Rashomon, and it's completely fucking useless to amass that much shit for a turn of attack when Breaks exist.

True Martha is Ruler Martha
Rider is a shitty version
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZ-4taauH0

Everyone knows Firefox turned to shit lately, there's always threads on /g/ for recommendations to switch to something else.
The only good and fast thing right now are the variants of Chromium.

Why do people act like this site is gospel when it only shows iphone earnings for free? The device demographics are wildly different in different regions

Arturia, Alter, Nero, Mordred, I guess that's it
>And which do you think are the chances you have of getting them all?
Knowing my luck, none

The chart posted was all about the damage done, not whatever game mechanics would make some teams better. kys.

Summer has so many good servants. The amount of money I'm going to spend then will overshadow a smaller nation.

Actually, I think I'm replacing Raikou with Fluffy Servant. Tamamo and Merlin are enough gameplayfagging.

Wrong. It would be more accurate to say I want her despite that thing in your pic than because of her.

It really looks like a JoJo Reference. Seems that the Rider version doesn't Stand a chance against the Ruler version.

Don't have any sauce on the Ushi doujin, sorry. Anyone else know?

Arts team can deal enough damage for breaks consistently whereas jeanne reddit can break 1 layer and then not do shit. So yes, if all you're doing is dickwaving how much damage you can do in a single turn, then she wins out. Good job.

Mine is doing pathetic damage compared to other berserkers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=o-p5-0QIyj8
>FOUR FUCKING TURNS OF PREPARATION(11 turns remaining)

>youtube.com/watch?v=KAXE7AG9kFQ
>ONE TURN OF PREP -> KILL (14 turns remaining)

thanks for living up to your reputation of being a fucking retard.

>hurr durr it doesn't matter if I spend 4 turns buff spamming and building NP, if I can do good damage once every 5th turn!!

It was top 50 yesterday so something between Orion and Jeanne.
Ignoring of course that it's not like the site is all that accurate to begin with and what have you.

Busty dragons are fine too.

Give 1/2 ap already there is nothing to fucking do.

reddit BTFO

Fucking shit hans. My sides.

Mufufu~

But there is.

I wish Jack would come out already, I need a decent assassin that isn't a bitch

It helped me a lot to start evolving.

>the furry isn't reddit

Just ignore the buster brainlets.

>spend 4 turns buffing reddit alter/ozy and waiting for NP to fully charge and have 2 buster cards available
>overkill boss hp layer by a massive amount
>now gotta wait 5-6 turns for buffs to refresh and build up NP again
>repeat 4 more times

Arts bulls
>NP on turn 2, break hp layer
>NP on turn 3, break hp layer again
>NP on turn 4, break hp layer again
>build up np on turn 5
>NP , kill boss

>I need a decent assassin that isn't a bitch
you don't need anything than a random 70 support berserker until Camelot

Not arts teams.

Is Ozymandias voiced by Dio? Oh shit he is

1: Berserker Nobu
2: Illya
3: The Count
4: Cleopatra
Haven't thought of a 5th. I suppose any decent Saber
Chances. I'm gonna say 50-50.

>all this hate
Seriously, if you want a Servant and use him/her just because you like him/her or anything above that then you shouldn't bother trying to explain people who hate said Servant, a hater only hate right?
Yes, I want Nito ASSassin and Normal one, I want Kiyo Lancer and Hassan, I want JoJo Martha and I definetly want Ibaragi, Alter Jeanne and the others. When I have them I see how I can improve each of them and if I need help I just ask here.
>I need a decent assassin that isn't a bitch
Isn't Kojiro decent though?

>Ozzy
>trouble building NP

Clearly you don't own any good Servants.

>Arts sycophants being BTFO by Buster intellectuals
How the fuck will they ever recover.

Now I want that assassin more than Jack

>all this arts and buster
>no love for quick
Come on! Don't be mean!
Critical Hits are also nice!

>Isn't Kojiro decent though?
Literally one of the worst, he was only good very early on in Orleans because Assassin's were scarce and the original Orleans was unbalanced. Being a 1-star Assassin with Dodge meant it was easy to get higher NP levels with him and actually have him at all, so he became a meme since everyone was using him to clear Orleans.

I wanna do more than just buster spam
Yeah but he won't give me hefty amounts of FP like Jack most likely would, plus I only have 1 Eternal Gear right now

what happens if I raped the saint?

When the heck is Okeanos?

Why run a quick team when jannu reddit gets to critbuster all the time anyway lol

Jesus Christ, just how long does it take to get a servant to max affinity?

1. Jannu Horta
2. Musashi
3. Kintoki Rider
4. Ozy
5. Raikou
I already have Gil and Kintoki, so I only need Ozy for my GOLD team. I'll memeroll for Merlin and KH though.

I see.
>implying you could rape Martha
At best, she let you do it. Which, by Fate logic, it can happen

>NP on turn 2, do 20% of the health bar
Fixed that for you

Yeah, when the stars come from CE, NP and skills and not shitty quick cards.

Who's /0quartz/ here?

Unlimited Codes - Arcade route

beastslairwiki.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder¶m=Arcade Story Routes (FUC)

Roughly 1-2 million bond points, some need more than others. For example, Hans is the easiest to bond level up to 6 at the moment since he needs the least amount of points so level him up for a free apple.