fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

MOMMY

Cum inside Cumilla!

Rally Attack or Reposition for Brave Lucina?

I have two Tharjas.
>+AtK -HP
>+HP -DEF
What should I do? I have never had a red mage before, let alone tharja. Should I merge them? What build should I do?

>only 2 of my friends are in team Camilla
I need better friends

Is -Speed +Atk Ike good?

So having just gotten back around to finishing Echoes, I gotta say; Celica is a dumbass. Alm telling her that he needed her wisdom to help guide him made me feel like I was dealing with Azura all over again, though she's certainly not as dumb as Azura.

Reposition is usually more useful. Plus I think you.can only add so many attack per turn, so if you have hone attack on any other character Rally Attack won't have much use.

Don't merge. Her tome is one of the most valuable for every other red mage.

You can keep the first if you'd like, she's pretty good herself. Save the second to pass the tome later down the track.

This fuccboi is -atk, what now?

Keep the +ATK one. +SPD -DEF would be ideal but the latter should be fine.

S-should I do it /feg/?

Post boys being boys.

Yes, if you play defensively. This might be an amateur mistake on my part, but quick riposte might be good on him.

Except Celica accomplished things above breaking plot devices and being a """"tactician""""

I think you misunderstand what Alm ment. As someone (Virion?) said. Walhart is what would've happened if Alm didn't have Celica's compassion by her side.

>Plus I think you.can only add so many attack per turn, so if you have hone attack on any other character Rally Attack won't have much use.
You can only have one buff per stat, if you have several only the highest applies. During combat buffs (e.g. Drive Spd) are separate from this.

So between the two of them, which should I use?

Fix him with your free summon if you didn't use it already. If not send him home to his mom lyn

Good friends

Give everything Fury and try again

Pay homage to Nee-sama!!

Don't make a build based on mass simulator, test actual matchups you need the build for

How does one build a +res -spd brave Ike

Alright, i'll give her a headpat.

Not a single brave. How could this happen?

I'll give her a orgasm

If you're fine with having a 2 move hector without QR and armor buffs then yeah

Yeah, like nearly screwing things up for everyone because she's naive enough to believe everything the obviously evil guy tells her. Again she's not Azura but I'd say she's definitely the second or third dumbest main girl, depending on if you count Femui.

He didn't say compassion though, he said wisdom. Also with how he is I don't imagine him going Walmart, especially as he has plenty of friends to keep him on track.

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

So how is the march up with team ike and team Hector?

What stories Genny writes ?

Get scammed idiot.

ill give her a boobie touch

Ouch, Corrin 5* is the red merric/peri/jakob
He is not bad but his skills (except special wich you get easie elsewhere) are fucking terrible.

Opinions on Renewal for BIke? Between that and Aether, he'd become pretty much unkillable against any non-red units.

The only other decent options for a B skill that I can think of are Vantage and Quick Riposte (and maybe Cancel Affinity), but I can't really tell what's better.

Making a home with Nee-sama!!

Smut

Getting a bit bored of heroes, just gonna roll my last 20 orbs. Any predictions? Pity rate is 3.25

>do voting gauntlet with Brave Roy
>End up with a Sanaki and Eirika teammate while the enemy is Reinhardt, Linde and Camilla

Screw you game

Jedah said literally nothing wrong. He was entirely right and Celica would have been retarded and OOC to not agree with him.

He survives fully invested boosted Rein with 14 HP left. He also survives and checks Hector. He also checks Bridelia and Brave Lyn, even with boosts. His main weakness is Blade mages and Celica, which he wouldn't survive even with +Res and full investment.

Why not just keep his current B slot then

fapfics of sexual favors involving old, hairy men

Gay Hypermuscle fanfiction between mages she knows. Boey is bottom.

The + ATK one

QR lets him wreck melee even harder and get his sustain on.

I just beat this CC, Brave Ike and Lucina can duo the map

Lemon fanfics with older men

Seliph is the red Merric/Jakob. Corrin at least can be built to be decent.

Peri is decent too. Claire is the shittier blue.

Severa! Flying high with her friends!

>Corrin 5* is the red merric/peri/jakob
Not true

That would be Ogma and Seliph

Really m8
Overwrite it

Vantage or QR on Vanilla and Brave Ike ?

Bottom left.

Odin
Peri
Laslow
Palla
Lissa

So Ike should beat him to death? Sounds good
Btw it's the second brave unit I get through sniping in the bottom right and also the second one with shit IVs

You get jack shit.
White is an Archer, probably Kline.

It's pretty much worthless outside of arena, and even there it's only useful against Cecilia and Spring Camilla.

>DC
>Vantage
(lol

Raigh
Est
Jakob 5*
Fir
Jagen

I'll rub big sister's feet!

is reinhardt - atk +def usable?

I am going to compare sticks and stones here for a moment but we all know what happened to Zephiel after we saved him. Granted it's been ages since I played /Ourboy/'s game or that of his daddy but there you have it.

You have a boy that for all his life believed he was a peasant and the grandchild of a renowned general and within a short period of time he takes up arms, leads a resistance group, fights multiple battles and skirmishes, meets his father after he mortally wounds him and is crowned king.

Now how would you think he'd fair if he didn't have Celica, who was well aware of her heritage (But not Alm's) at his side, someone he could genuinely trust in all of the shit and would listen to? I don't think Virion's statement would be that far off the mark.

Sometimes I wonder if they'd ever put in a weapon with a breaker skill on it, but then I remember that the Assassin's Bow exists

well, fuck
is there any way i can recruit him if duessel isn't a flier? his stats are trash but i'd like his elysian whip and i have no other magic users besides duessel.

>if empty

Bottom right is a meme. The best units come from the top and bottom left

Vantage on standard Ike. It's fun when you meme the mages with ragnell.
QR on Bike because QR fixed everything.

>giantess thread
Patrician's taste.

Ike really should've held back on the roids

Bottom right meme magic is real!

Ogma comes with Brave Sword and his monstrous HP can pull ridiculous shit with Panic Ploy and Fire/Wind Boost/Infantry Pulse, so he's at least not terrible aside from getting eaten alive by mages. He also uses Karel's kit better than Karel.

Ogma gives away Brave Sword.
And is not half bad with the sword himself if you don't like giving it to Hana.

>Be training Green units like Axe Ike
>Time for gauntlet
>Forget to swap team
>Team composition is green, blue, green
>Enemy team has a Hector and Bow Lyn
>Sigh
>Do my best to even the odds, suicide one so I can take out Bow Lyn
>Accept my death with dignity mindset
>Hector moves in
>Suicide a unit for chip damage against Hector, this is probably bad since it'll get him his special but whatever I'm dying
>Nino's turn, she KO's Hector

How is that possible

I want this sheep to plant her cute little plump butt on my face

Protip: Jedah isn't evil. He just wanted to save his god.

What class is Tana? She can talk to him

Check her IVs first, you could end up with some bullshit like -atk or -spd
It happened with my BLyn and BRoy

He probably doesn't have vantage on Hector
or Nino has hardy bearing or something

;^)

she can? awesome, she's a wyvern rider. thanks!

She's +atk/-def, serviceable

Wrong the lot of you

Because she did her best user! Do you think she'd let you down? Please, she was trained by the Black Fang!

What ard the chances of Camilla winning against Lyn

Ike bros add me 5887733098 so you can touch my cock

Zero. Good for farming cumulative score though.

Nice one

2 LUCINAS???

>-spd/+res Lancina

Except again, Alm has people other than Celica, even if she is 90% of his universe. He was raised in a nice village by a kindly old soldier and has a number of close friends who will call him out if he makes bad decisions. He also under went a large campaign and has seen how horrible war can be. You can't say two people who grew up under different circumstances and had very different experiences will be the same, even if Celicia is 75% of his universe despite him barely knowing her.

About 1%, based almost entirely on getting a multiplier in the last two hours.

Not too good unless she gets a multiplier to keep her slightly above Lyn for the remaining 38 hours. Then again it's too early to really know what'll happen.

Probably 0
I'm just in it for the feather dosh though. Once she loses i'm switching over to Ike so the plains thot doesn't win

olivia cunnilinguz

>over 140 orbs spent and nothing
FUCK, I need orbs.

>Not even merged

Tiny Weiner