Why are bogans so bad at making things look good?

Why are bogans so bad at making things look good?

Attached: BOGAN VS GHETTO.jpg (781x310, 220K)

fucks a bogan

A westie cunt.

Australian terminology for the uncouth

redneck / ghetto

I would unironically buy the Bogan one before I bought the ghetto one.

yeah nah youre full of piss mate

No design work.

Just biggest shiniest wheels possible, craziest colour possible, wildest interior possible.

Meanwhile cars where the parts are carefully chose to suit by someone who knows what they are doing get just as many looks if not more than cars bogans just chucked a bunch of $$$$$$ at.

shit for brains tradie/onthedoll cunt

Honestly, I used to live next to a halfway house and the way people in the halfway house spoke was pretty much the exact same way a tradie talked.

Only difference is that people in the half way house sometimes said "bro".

>Bogans care more about their engines
>Niggers care more about "looks"

>cares about the looks of their engines

Neither of those look good you blind nigger

This is not true.
That's the point.

>expecting mad max country to be sensible with cars

It's pretty much only the Aussie boomers that do this. I don't think it's that bad, and if you do, it'll eventually die out. The ghetto one won't die anytime soon lmao

>Boomers in VL's with huge wheels.

Nah.

This. Boomers are in Toranas.

that isnt a bogan, look at the size of that blower it would have cost a fortune lmao
bogans are retards who finance a VT or VX commodore and put gigantic wheels on it with centrelink money

Some bogans have money.

the rest is fine, its the huge wheels which looks fucked. i hate huge wheels on old cars, they look fucking stupid

The colour is shit too.

Yes they care about the engine you fucking mong, even your image says otherwise.

They care about looks and engine.

Sometimes they even have two superchargers bolted together even though it doesn't change shit function wise.

The VL is a wog car, brainlet

wog and bogan you fucking dumb cunt

Doubtful. If it was in shit condition with empty vb cans in the back maybe, but only a wog would have the drug money to build something like this.

Um summernats and powercruise are full of bogans driving poor taste cars with 500hp plus big dollar engines.

Post a VL in similar condition owned by a non wog. For every one you post, you'll find ten Mario owned examples