Why does Veeky Forums hate Bugatti?

Why does Veeky Forums hate Bugatti?

Attached: 40728656361_1f31e9d6a0_k.jpg (2048x1365, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMZYOvM8Fp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their drivetrains are way too big

Probably for the same reasons they hate the hellcat. expensive over-hyped car who's biggest redeeming quality is going fast in a straight line on the longest stretch of test-road in the world and who's speed has been replicated by cars long before it (C4 Callaway) and after (SSC Aero, Keonignog Agera and a host of modified cars in the standing mile) Basically you could get what the veyron is offering for much less and spend whatever money left over on a more comfy more practical daily.

They're a meme car for normies.

The Venom is better

Attached: IMG_20180303_184518.jpg (465x620, 29K)

>Why does Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums is not a hivemind

1) if the car costs more than 40-50 thousand then it's a dumb meme car that has no reason to exist

2) most European luxury brands like Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley, Gucci, Versace, etc have been utterly destroyed by american negroid rappers, rich oil prince arabs, and rich chinks. The brands are now gaudy crap for subhumans to flaunt their new money.

Why is their head the most well dressed man in the auto industry?

>the car does one thing well
Wrong. It is a luxury car first and foremost. The design ethos was to replicate the sensation of riding in an airplane at take off. Every other car cited in this thread can only do one thing, a straight line pull. They can't drive themselves back after the pull. They are shouty. They are uncomfortable. They are outhandled by a GT-R/911 GT3. They can go over 250mph but only at the expense of everything else.

The Bugatti Veyron and Chiron can make its pull while the owner barely notices. That's what you are paying for. A lack of compromise. A Koenigsegg is compromise and is as comfortable as a plastic lawn chair. A Hennessey is a genuine kit car falling apart at the seams. The SSC has never run and looks like it was designed in China. The Callaways were rattlecans.

Attached: stephan winkelmann, head of bugatti.jpg (800x450, 51K)

>those bracelets
>well dressed

This for fuck's sake.
fuck off cuck

>Why does Veeky Forums hate Bugatti?
I can't afford one.

It's a thing, it's particularly the Italian sprezzatura style, I like it, kinda makes business formal a little for funky and fun.

Attached: n4681cIq341rnqs5so1_500.jpg (500x750, 91K)

because it's ugly. nuff said.

literal reddit argument
this is the first time i've seen this said on Veeky Forums

are you fucking retarded? Everytime you faggots bring up shit like "Veeky Forums hates X" it's always fucking retarded since we don't all share the same opinions. And even if some subjects are more or less consensuses like growing up with Initial D and GranTurismo there'll always be some uppity faggot who'll shout he hates those things.

---> reddit
you need to get used to Veeky Forums culture if you want to be here m8. we're fair and respectable here so we're fine with people saying massive generalizations because it promotes discussion. as well not being trolled by 5 words is good advice too

>They can't drive themselves back after the pull
That's literally what the Callaway Vette did in the rain and it had creature comforts you'd expect a car of the late 80s to have and it wasn't undriveable on top of being just as comfortable as you'd expect a vette or any sports car of that era to be.
>They are outhandled by a GT-R/911 GT3
The veyron is too though.
>The Bugatti Veyron and Chiron can make its pull while the owner barely notices. That's what you are paying for
They'll definitely notice the tires they'll have to pay for after the pull assuming they find a road long enough to even reach its top speed.
>A Koenigsegg is compromise and is as comfortable as a plastic lawn chair
Who says?
>The SSC has never run
It did, and looks aren't an argument. the veyron/chiron looks gaudy and gross
>The Callaways were rattlecans
They were based off 80s corvettes, you could dump money into the interior to get them to look and feel like anything you want really.
youtube.com/watch?v=OMZYOvM8Fp4
>example of an old car that would be known for rattles having a quiet structurally sound interior

Fuck off faggot I'm not an oldfag by any means but I've been here since 2011. Your generalizations don't promote discussions, they're just an invitation for shitposting.

arabb8

idk why you have to be such a pedant m8
it's just a generalization and imo the people who have to be contrarian and point out x is not one person lmao ! are more annoying

>The brands are now gaudy crap for subhumans to flaunt their new money.
No kidding.

>textbook sour grapes

this

ironically lighter than "a bag of sugar"

Attached: bugatti.gif (320x179, 1.11M)

Care to enlighten us on how that is a le plebbit argument?

>this is the first time i've seen this said on Veeky Forums
You must be new then

>british gearbox
>and engine block
>and interior trim

Attached: 1503808240012.png (255x207, 82K)

i dont hate it, i think its a pretty cool car and is a unqiue item in its whole package. cars like this are cool cause they cost the companies more money to make then sell, so its something they wanted to build for,,,, maybe fun?

either way cool car, costs a lot of money

Attached: 1514252489882.jpg (1600x1067, 169K)

>Why does Veeky Forums hate Bugatti?
Their cars are ugly and gaudy but I do appreciate the engineering that goes into making their ridiculous engines.

Ugly, pigfat, interior is gaudy as fuck

Personally I'm a retard and I find the way they look extremely unnerving.
they're like the polar opposite of an ae86 in how friendly they look.

>and brakes

manlet whitey mad we have a fast car while he searches craigslist for detective crown vics lmao

because they are tacky shit only bought by niggers or sand niggers

Probably for the same reasons they hate the hellcat. expensive over-hyped car who's biggest redeeming quality is going fast in a straight line
I don't think it's really fair to compare the demon and veyron
Veyron is like $1.5 million.
The demon is a brick that costs $85k and is just a brick that goes quick in a straight line, it's not pretending to be luxury or fancy like a veyron
that's the real charm of american sports cars

Because if you want
>go fast in a straight line
or
>overly expensive but luxurious
or
>handles good
or
>neat engine
or
>any combination of the above
or
>all of the above
you can do it for cheaper than to buy a Bugatti. It is a testament to how rich and also stupid you are at the same time. Fuel to the fire of the status wars of the super arabs

so many turbo butt hurt Yakubians itt LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i went on specific subreddits once upon a time and licherally everytime somebody said why does reddit a near top or top comment would say not one person

>your country goes to war with said country that produces cars
>everybody in your country now rides bicycles
ha

Because 99.999% of Veeky Forums cant afford one

people who build them cant even remotely afford them

Mine breaks down all the time and is really expensive to insure. Total shitbox.

Costs 1 million and it just looks like a riced VW.

I just think they look fucking hideous. If they dropped the mechanics into an Audi R8 body, its looks would match the performance.

it's an unimpressive arab trinket everyone knows they can't afford

take it back.. you

Attached: buggatti vwron.jpg (1920x1200, 448K)

It's unimpressive

>>your country goes to war with said country that produces cars
Except that doesn't happen anywhere else than in your pathetic fantasies. What's real is your butthurt.

Attached: 1519706484812.jpg (294x313, 12K)

I'm a newfag and I'll tell ya why. It's got shit for handling essentially a gold brick with wheels.

Im sure am glad they have engine blocks

its not ssc aero

New money these days seems to only have the option of either going hiphopswagyolo or champagneliberalgreen. They never really assimilate into old money.

It's like that on every goddamn board you double nigger

>these cars have all changed materially because of people I don't like who buy them. now I'm really upset

I dont like the styling and since I dont have the cash to buy one, I dont even care about its specs

white people swear that everything is theirs and for them. you must be a really mad honkey. which school is next?