/pg/ - Persona General

Sadayo Saturday Edition

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Obligatory Makoto post

I wish that were me

Tae is bae!

Makoto a shit

Reminder that Fuuka will NOT be in Persona 3 Dancing Moonlight

what happened? Did Ryuji beat them up inbetween frames?

The only good Makoto

I love my cute wife Chihaya!

I love Haru, but Chihaya is a sweetheart!

are you a moron? she headbutted him

Let's think of a what-if scenario and how things would change in P5 because of that. For example, what if Okumura simply had a change of heart and didn't die? Would the PTs have still thought it was right to count on public votes?

How do you guys spend your weekend?

>>>responding to it.

/pg/ please halp

I'm looking for the "P4A2 AiOP Patch" (by Jack The Ripper I think?) for the JP PSN version of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (NPJB00599).

It's supposed to enable eng subs + menus (and all dlcs?) in version 01.03 of the game.

All links to it found online (including the one in the paste above, though it is for the retail version?) are dead.

Tried posting on /wsr/ but nothing came of it, so if anyone is willing to reupload that would be greatly appreciated...

I'm trying to build an organized archive (to be shared of course) of Persona PS3 PSN downloads (i.e. pkgs, raps, undubs, fixes, dlcs etc., mainly stuff not on psndl) for later use in rpcs3 and the like (but mainly for preservation).

Thanks!

I want Ryuji's cock

dressing cute for Ryuji!

Rise!

Haru's a lovely girl too!

Chihaya is probably spot on.
Ohya is probably a bit older, I'd say 27-29, if only for the fact she seems to have been a journalist for awhile.
I could have swore I read somewhere that Sae was 24, but I can't find it.
Kawakami is probably 26-29 as she was teaching at a different school before going to Shujin. She also mentions that she is still part of the "young" demographic during her storyline. There's no set age range, but most marketers typically define the young adult cutoff at 24 or 29. The fact she's self conscious about her age makes me think she's in the upper bound.
Takemi should be the oldest considering he education and experience. 29-33 would probably be the safest assumption, but at the same time this is an anime game so she's probably a 23 year old prodigy.

Taking Mishima out on a date!
Then surprising him at the end with a goodnight kiss!

Why are you attracted to prepubescent little boys user?

>Makoto is intelligent

I'm so happy for you, futaba

Oh, hi Fuuka!

Quick Ann claim.
Model.
Compassionate.
Proud. Love her.

Hold on a second. How long has Sojiro known Futaba, since she was a baby?

>prepubescent little boys
But he's 16

t. Mishima

Oh hey, POIMX did a new thing.

yes

stop trying to make Ryuji happen. Ryuji is never going to happen.

Daily reminder why I love Ann. She is a great character!
beat me into it

Ann.

He specifically said he knew Wakaba before she was born, so probably.

Kill yourselves.

>beat me into it
>Annfags in charge of English

My one true waifu is Haru, but I agree that Chihaya is great and underrated:
>Has some of the most useful confidant skills
>Grows a pair and straight up asks Joker if he likes older women
>Returns the initial 100,000 yen you paid her
>Acts all clingy with Joker in her rank 10 romance scene and christmas date
>Is the only girl actually willing to move out with Joker after his probation ends
It's such a shame we'll most likely never see her again because of unfortunate irl circumstances

And Futaba just showed up out of nowhere? Damn though, I want to see more of Sojiro's past since his job sounds interesting.

>Continues to charge you for her services after reaching rank 10.

annfags really are the worst

>her financial situation is likely quite dire since she's determined to pay back everyone she'd wronged
>expect her to work for free

It's how she makes a living, user.
That's not unreasonable.

Shut up and post my honey

Why would Fuuka be interested in some dude that's way younger than her?

Harufags are worser

I love Ryuji!

She flips over cards for a living, she can manage a discount at least for the man who saved her life and stopped an extortion cult.

She also fades into the nether if it's a bit wet or snowy outside.

And Makotofags are worser than that

It's entirely possible Futaba was just the result of a one night stand. If it was a painful relationship, it would likely have been long term enough that Sojiro would be able to find out who he was.

Mishima looks more like Fuuka in that fanart to me

Im so glad I bought Persona 5. It was my first SMT/persona game

It introduced me to a great series, great community, great art, great everything.
I love you guys!
Love!!

but futabafags are even worse

huh, I can kinda see it

Yeah, I wonder if we'll actually get to learn more about these things considering Sojiro's job sounds like it was pretty big. What even was Wakaba's lab about unless it's a facility we've heard about in previous games?

I'm so sorry

Personally I'm a fan of the idea that Wakaba just engineered her in a petri dish and then IVF'd herself.

Kawakami a kawacutie

They don't come as shitty as Kawakamifags

I mean, when you Max Kawakami, she doesn't charge for ANYTHING. And you could bet that Chihaya's fortunes take more money than meeting Kawakami 10 times.

but groojoshi are the worst of them all

inb4 "i disagree"

and kawakamifags are the worstest!

>great series
yes!
>great art
of course
>great everything
maybe
>great community
fuck no

ay, but they're nothing compared to--
beat me to it

I disagree

Yes but Kawakami isn't working as maid anymore and doesn't need the money since the parents she was paying gave everything back
Dumbass

Kawakami also has a full time job apart from her prostitution side gig.

My theory is that, after SEBEC almost destroyed the world, every big project like that has a government liason, to prevent that sort of shit.

hmm... so what you guys are saying is annfags are actually the best?

Hmm, guess we'll see! Remind me too, has any group other than SEBEC, Nanjo and the Kirijo group ever been up to shenanigans in Persona lore?

You are my favorite!
And you are my favorite!
Everyone is my favorite!!

fuck OFF to your discord, cunt.

2nd best teacher

Hello, ms Kawakami. Or should I say Becky?
You should be ashamed of yourself. A teacher moonlighting as a prostitute. Don't worry though, I won't tell the principal, as long as do what I say...

Nope.
But still better than the ones in /v/

No you fuck off to your discord

EP has Nanjo discovering reports about artificially creating Persona-users, and I don't remember if the NWO started that, or if it was the Nanjo Group before the Kirijos split.

t. anally annihilated and still in intensive recovery discordfaggot

It was a research lab funded by the Kirijo group, most likely disbanded after Mitsuru took over

You know it's serious when she puts on the turtleneck

Shido is Futaba's father

Or that it's cold.

so which girl doms the other in this situation?

And this in turn actually led to Strega, right?

Correct me if I'm mistaken here, but didn't the Kirijo group stop with the dangerous stuff mostly after the creation of the Dark Hour?

me!

How black does Makoto like her men?

Makoto tries to but Kawakami soon realizes that miss student council prez is all talk and flips things around, and makes Makoto into a Kawamommy!

burnt

Strega or Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapons, yeah. The only reason the Kirijo stopped with the shady shit is because, well, their shadiest people all fucking died horribly.

I disagree.

You posted the wrong side of her.

Quads speak the truth! What does Kawakami do to Makoto?

>Shadows don't have yellow eyes when they appear on the Midnight Channel
How did Hashino get away with this

Thanks.

Ugh, what a pervert.

>Implying Makoto likes men
Once she set up her yuri harem, she never looked back.

You should probably use a different word than Black, user. After all, you know who wears mostly black in P5?

>Sojiro most likely looked like Jigen from Lupin III when he was younger
No wonder why he was such a ladies man

Did /pg/ react to Sonic the Hedgehog Joker?