Money can't buy you happiness user

>Money can't buy you happiness user.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!K4FBACoD!1Rl6cYpCAhc5iTrs0wBrCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It can't. But moneylets will never understand this.

But it can buy cars and hookers and drugs. All of which make me happy.

for a very short period of time, until that is your new baseline, and you're back to your bottomless pit of depression

Half truth is a whole lie, not enough money will but you unhappiness.

Once you can buy a holodeck it can.

Money buys me happiness all the time fuck off neet

So what truely makes a person "happy"

Still working on that one f a m

My children are the only thing that actually make me happy long term.

There are short term happiness gainers, but they don't last long.

It's very very true. I made more than $250k from Crypto-NEET handouts and at some point got very depressed because I lived alone and have no friends or family.

>But it can buy [...] drugs. Which make me happy.
Drugs are cheap as fuck. You don't need much money for them. I tried lot's of 1p-LSD which is like 3€/100mcg. It's not even regulated in my country so I just order it from a normal online store. Sometimes it was very good but other times it gave me panic attacks and bad trips from which to recover took months.

>So what truely makes a person "happy"
Philosophy
mega.nz/#F!K4FBACoD!1Rl6cYpCAhc5iTrs0wBrCQ

Happiness is liking yourself, being healthy, having a goal, and making progress towards that goal.

drugs
sleep
death

you can buy children though

Thanks for the audiobook user, do you have any on stoicism?

>tfw don't have enough money to buy money

This life is the only thing that you are going to get. As in, what is happening, right now, good or bad. If you can learn to "enjoy" it, even through pain, you have happiness.

well I'm not happy anyway so why the fuck shouldn't i have lots of money while I'm unhappy

But it doesn't. All it does is lets you buy pleasure. The pleasure is just a distraction though. Once the good feels fades away, you're going to be back to being a sad cunt.

Kids cost money user

I have hookers over twice a week. I don't even make that much. 250k salary usually 100k on the side from investments. Wouldn't trade my Asian girls for anything.

Ta eis haeton (meditations) by Marcus Aurelius is the book that stoicism is based on.

I'm not happy anyway so might as well be rich.

literally living my dream user

You know he's just a LARPing faggot, right?

ughhhh, no, fuck off you contrarian.
The truth is so simple:

MONEY DOESN'T BUY YOU HAPPINESS... however, if properly spent IT MAKES THE DISTRACTIONS GO AWAY SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON PURSUING YOUR HAPPINESS.

For example, it's a lot easier to be happy and appreciate the little things in life if you're wearing comfortable shoes and a silk shirt and people treat you with respect because you look like you're respectable and rich.

>Money can't buy you happiness
Hey man I'll teach you happiness for money.
The irony is not lost on me, but I am sincere.

Happiness is a meme in the first place. At least as a constant state.

But it can, only retards with no imagination/0 ideas arent happy with money

Money is king in this world.

there's a mental disorder that prevents you from having bad emotions or feeling any voids actually.

If there is only happiness, there is no happiness at all.
You need to be down from time to time to appreciate good times.

This.

This.
Yin Yang

Maybe not, but money in the bank = confidence, which does lead to happiness.

Also, money can buy a 56" flat screen with NFL weekend pass, which is indistinguishable from happiness.

I've never seen a rich person sad

I've been miserable rich and miserable poor, and believe me, rich is better.

Highest suicide rates are for farmers construction workers and factory workers. Unemployed kill themselves at higher rates too. Income in General reduces suicide rates to a certain extent. The money can't buy happiness meme is fucking dumb

truth

It definitely can't, but it can buy you amazing distractions

>>Money can't buy you happiness user.

Then why do poor, uneducated niggers keep asking the working & productive for money & handouts?

Niggers sure as hell seem to think $$$ = happiness. Aint nothing wrong with that you racist pos.

Happyness is fairly overrated and most of the time miss directed

lies

Money can't buy you happiness but it is a requirement for the foundation through which happiness will begin to occur AKA buying your own house for you to have sex with mates and then ultimately raise children.

Would you rather be depressed and poor or depressed and rich?

Honestly, there isn't a single situation you're likely to encounter in your life where having money isn't an advantage.

Money DEFINITELY contributes to happiness.

I don't know, user; I'm a lot happier now than I was when I had literally no money. Of course, I don't care about the money. I care about doing what I'm doing to make the money, the sense of security, and knowing that I can obtain literally anything I want.

To quote the great Anthony Cumia:

"Money can't buy you happiness but it sure can sell off a shit ton of sadness." or something to that affect.

mayb you don't know how to use money?

How do I get this?

I truly hate people that say that.

"sure he's a millionaire with no worries and a great life, but he doesnt have a pure heart"

No but it will fix 99% of it and buy me time to work on the other 1%. Fuck this wageslave life

the things you do to get money buy you happiness

No but absence of money will surely bring sadness.

>Money can't buy you happiness

This is the biggest crock of shit that the world tries to sell us. The only people who say this are the ones who have money and dont want to lose it.
Money can pay my bills and not having bill collectors calling me would make me very happy.

Money will buy me freedom, and then ill be happy