docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/0KWLP
youtube.com/user/DaveControlLive)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I don't have the strength requirements to one hand a weapon but have enough to two hand it, does it cost more stamina than normal?

For the two fucks having an argument about DS1 ultras
webmshare.com/0KWLP

I didn't use GH or GA because I don't have any on that build and they have the same running attack as UGS anyways

no

Anyone wanna co op first dlc boss in ashes? I'm in the flower field right before the boss trigger. Ps4

Pass is ddg

only if you onehand it

>He hasn't done a Hexer Warrior build
>He doesn't want to become a true black knight

Fallout Souls

FC please

The flower field is part of the arena though. Can't place signs there
Dark Crypt BLACKEDsword with only spell being dark blade
FUN TIMES

ENB is doing some DaS with his Family I think.

Magic and miracles in the entire series just feels off to me. Every boss gives me the feeling that they were developed with melee in mind, not with shitting evil balls of doom while standing in a corner and jerking off.

>want to be a stronk shota
>can only be a grown man in Souls
>Warrior class in Dragon's Dogma is ass
help

It is actually much easier to kill bosses from melee range as caster, you just blast spells instead of r1ing
Trying to keep distance will get you killed, especially in das2

>you just r1 instead of r1ing

Why don't you guys have a qt asian child and a happy family?

Is the Epicsis there?

>cross-breeding EVER

You can put the catalyst in the left hand and l1 instead!

make a magick knight in dragon's dogma
those are fun

Son, did you literally copy-paste that post I made about making the ultimate Souls game from the components of the previous games? I may have found someone almost as autistic as I, hail brother.

The idea I had behind having DaS2 stat mechanics was, it made fucking sense for the offensive stats. Building a melee character gave you better physical defenses, building a Sorcerer gave you better defense against Magic, building a Hexer gave you better defense against Dark, building a Cleric gave you better defense against Lightning, etc. None of this bullshit where leveling Faith makes you resist Dark, leveling Strength makes you resist Fire, leveling Endurance (which everybody fucking does) makes you resist Lightning.

And then you have the offensive scaling with sensible breakpoints. Going 30 in a stat gave you decent returns but you go 40 if you really want to invest, and if you go 50 you get moderate returns but access to the best bonuses. For example, if you go 30/30 Int/Fai you hit the soft cap for Hexes, but you're still shit at casting Sorceries and Miracles. If you hit 40 Fai your lightning Miracles will hit pretty hard. If you hit 50 Fai you get access to the Dragon Chime and won't have to down a bunch of Skeptic's Spices.

nope, it's epic-loli

>having a child and being married (or well, only a child in ENB's case)
>be happy
Pick one

>found YET another secret and shortcut in lost bastille
jesus fuck how many possible paths are there
at least now I know there's one more pursuer

I specifically want to wield an UGS

Can warriors wield big weapons ? I thought only champions could

Even better. I'm imagining her riding on my dick like he's riding on his dad's shoulders right now and I'm getting a chub. Definitely gonna jerk off to this later

Oh wait nevermind, I fucked up the class names with another game. I thought warrior was the basic one and champion was the advanced one, but it's fighter->warrior, my bad

Necromancy is really dangerous.

>ENsis and ENloli on stream at the same time
MY BONER CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCh

Damn

I thought it maxed at 713?

It does max at 713.
I guess he brought some stats over 99?
It's still weird tho, since you can have 99 everything at sl1

Ehhh no

He obviously directly changed his sl.

Making a dex/int character who can use both Freide's Scythe and the immolation tinder decently; I know it won't be super-optimal, I just want a character who can use both as that sound's fun.

I'm going either 50 or 60 int (is 60 worth it) and 40 dex, where would I put the rest of my points? Worth going 24 ATT or will 18 suffice? And is it worth going 18 STR so I can 1hand the IT and the GSoJ or should i leave it lower

Trying to end up at SL 120, SL 125 max as I want to be able to invade

What's the point though?
You can still get invaded by reds

Well I can just jerk off to ENsis I guess. She was on stream as well.

I really have no idea. Probably for the fuck of it. It's not like stats over 99 do anything and if he wants more, he can edit the values directly. He obviously doesn't care about watchdog

>Watch the ENB vod
What the hell actually is this? It says dark souls but it's just him singing something with his daughter idk what the fuck?

His daughter is adorable af though.

If you're going to go 50 Int or higher, you want 24 Att. 60 Int is certainly the soft cap, but you'll be hard-pressed to reach it while leveling Dex at the same time, even if you hard-equip PChain.

Spell buff-wise, 50 Int is roughly exactly between 40 and 60 Int, it appears to scale linearly, so you'll hit decently hard but not as hard as an actual 60 Int caster.

You'll want to leave Str at 12, because you otherwise won't have the points to invest in Dex and Int. And this is assuming that you stay at 26 End and have only barely more than 35 Vigor.

Who would wons

>ENB poster is gonna lewd ENBs daughter now
God dammit

Even 35 vig and 26 end are tough, if I go
Vig 35
Att 24
End 26
Str 12
Fai 12 (for immolation tinder)

Then I need to settle with 33dex/50 INT to hit SL 120

Anyone feel like helping me with the Blood Starved Beast?

pw: a

You because the opponent is too confused about what you are going for with this.
>lewd ENBs daughter
How can you. She is a top tier daughteru and for protec only.

>play sotfs
>mfw immolation
I guess even in 2 not all spells were good

Basically his stream / discord admins and mods paid for ENB's and his daughter's trip to disneyland, something he's been promising to her for a long time but couldn't afford due to reasons like having to pay off the ex-wife's debts.

>The ENB circlejerk is back
Welp, we had a good day without degenerates lads.

Meh, it had one use. Chasing people who were trying to heal, that was literally it.

Knowing how much a faggot that ENBsis poster was, nothing is sacred anymore.

Fuck off with your enbshit, offtopic will be banned.

help me ;(

26end is enough for tinder, but I don't know about the scythes. do you plan on hardswaping them or keeping them both at the same time?

Are you a janny? Please be a janny

Was Ornstein just an illusion in Anal Rodeo?

If you equip PChain and pick Pyromancer class (it has the least Vit and Luck of any class, and 14 Faith is only 2 wasted points for using Tinder), you can get pretty decent results. You don't need a Sage's Ring because you already have 40 Dex, so you could even do something retarded like swap Young Dragon for Sc**lar Ring and go up to SL125 with 5 more points in Int to hit 60.

Yes, he left.

Maybe.
Time is convoluted and shieet.

>Gwyndolin can create an illusion of Ornstein that has boss levels of health
>Meanwhile his Gwynevere illusion dies in one hit

He's a summoned phantom

Let's be fair here, he never expected anyone to kill something with those juggs.

Either way would explain why you find Old Dragonslayer at Heide. Either that, or the one you fight at Heide is some cosplaying shitter.

I guess I would have to hardswap, I doubt I can have them both equipped without slowrolling with base vit

Why is Ornstein even there in the first place?

Was probably serving the Heide Kingdom before it got swallowed up by the sea

I think he (youtube.com/user/DaveControlLive) removed that video. It's gone unless someone saved it which is unlikely.

Who fucking knows. There's a bunch of shit that doesn't make sense in DaS2. But it's still a less retarded level of fanservice than what you get in DaS3.

And this is what it looks like if you go full retard with your stats. It's possible to go 40 Dex/60 Int, but you're looking at locking down every single one of your ring slots.

>Put in Patches for the sake of it
>Put in a carton copy Catarina Warrior
>Make the Firekeeper resemble the one from Demon Souls in lines
>Stormruler because they need to know we also made this game, fuck the LORE of there only being one, let's say it had a twin as an excuse
>Make the new Humanity effect work like it did in Demon Souls, we've changed it 3 times in row, let's go back to the roots
>ANOR LONDO, EVERYBODY LOVED IT
>Gwyndolin was a loved character, kill him
>What are covenants, just copy+paste one of them and call it something similar, and make it do the exact same thing

Why was the game so fucking shit?

he can put an offhand Saint-tree Bellvine if he needs.
optimize the armour for that and check the avg absorption

Well I'm thoroughly fucking spooked. These douchebag mages aren't helping either.

Just started NG+2 in SotFS.
I need 3000000 souls to open Drangleic as soon as posible, what's the fastest way?

farm the rotten, it's the quickest old one you can get to

Farm the rotten with ascetics,eat the Old Dead Ones sould and Rottens souls,and repeat
Make sure to wear White Snek ring

Alright, thanks. Already wearing Covetous Silver Serpent Ring and Tseldora Set.
I hope Rotten doesn't turn too much into a damage sponge.

just use a rapier, also rotten is super easy
I'd ascetic old iron king but he's pretty far away from the beginning of the game

Your strike damage fists will probably do bad, but you might get carried by 150 counter damage. Rotten has huge counter frames

How the fuck do I kill the old demon king as a pyro? Is there some kind of cheese I can do?

have you tried dark infusion/spells?

don't have any besides black serpent yet, only sl40 something on a fresh character
gonna give great magic weapon on a raw lothric ss a try I guess

Actually, I'm using powerstanced Grand Lances.
It's dying decently fast so far.

Flash Sweat + Red Bug Pellet, Toxic Mist, wail on him with a dark/physical weapon.

You can ignore a huge chunk of his damage with fire mitigation (which is retarded since you're a Pyro who should already have innate fire resistance, but we can't have that in DaS3), then Toxic him along with Cuculus's Poison to tick him down at the start of the battle. After that, it's just a matter of hugging his crotch/ass and hitting him until he dies.

fuck, i killed him but cuculus died reeeee

LKGS is one of the best ultras because it has the best basic moveset and some of the highest AR on average while fitting nearly any build on the game save ones with INT. On pure Dex with gold pine resin or STR/FAI with Lightning Blade buffed it's going to do far more damage than almost every other ultra.

The fashion is negotiable. You can ask someone to drop you her set if you really want it.

Anyone on PS4 willing to give me some Lightning Urns? I screwed up Greirats quest on accident and I cant get them anymore. Just let me know where you wanna meet and I'll be right there.

They can only drop you 20, what's the point

They can do it multiple times? I don't care. I'm not gonna play through the entire damn game again just to get them.

I levelled my DS3 char up to SL 125 assuming that was the meta cuz i'm dumb and it was the meta in DS1. am i fucked for pvp/invasions/etc or is it not a big deal

Can't you just get his ashes and give them to the shrine handmaid?

I forgot to send him out while I was in Irithyll so when I tried to send him to Lothric he went to Irithyll insteaad and died in the sewers. If he doesn't die in Lothric then you dont get lightning urns.

They'll have to bsc each time, I don't think anyone has the patience to do that for someone else unless if they're really bored
125 still matches with 120 so no biggie. Invasions are best at around 50-80 though

Is there a way of telling which NG+ my characters are on? i'm playing for the first time in a while and I can't recall

If I wanna make a level 50-60 char for invasions, what's the most fun build? still bleed/hollow?

You can check with CE if you're on pc

I guess I'm banking on bored people then. It's not as bad as save duping. I'll be around most of the day so if anyone is feeling kind just let me know.

Bilghttown and neighboring areas sucked out all the fun for me.

I can't go on anymore.

won't CE get me banned? or if I don't change anything/give myself souls etc and I just use it to look at stuff is it not detected

yes you can
you are strong
i believe in u squid

I also got stuck in there and got cursed. Fresh out of curse removing stones too

You can kill an enemy and check the hp or see if ng+ or ng++ rings have spawned. For more, you have to beat the game
Hollow and rouge were nerfed. Bleed infusion is ok, but usually with the amount of hits you'll you would have already killed the enemy with sharp and without having to worry about them rolling off the one hit that makes or breaks your build
It is impossible to be banned for just looking at stuff and not changing anything. That said, there's a fuckton of stuff you can change and not risk
Get back up while you're still not under. Only pain and misery and some awesomeness at the end but mostly pain and misery lie ahead