How many kinds of heavy equipment can you run?

How many kinds of heavy equipment can you run?

Attached: Heavy-Equipment.png (646x217, 366K)

How many pedals can you run??

Attached: pedals.jpg (1920x1280, 893K)

Everything in that picture except the crane. And probably the crane with a quick rundown of the controls and a few hours of down time to get the nuances down.

Never operated a crane before. Don't imagine it'd be that difficult.

i fucking hate cranes

Can you run a grader?

Yeah, count me out of the crane and the asphalter.
But then considering apart from those two there's only two types of machines in this pic (excavators and loaders) that take any kind of skill to operate, it's not really that hard.

The pic is just for illustrative purposes, I'm not asking if you can specifically operate those.

I can "drive" a grader, but at best can build and maintain temporary haul roads. Final trimming with these things is harder than it looks, especially doing drainage and roads.

Not the cranes. Don't like graders. Nothing too specialty like asphalt machines or anything like that.

Attached: Fall 2015 647.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

I have only driven a digger once.
Took me 2 minutes to drive it like I own it for years because the controls where exactly how I imagined them, but it was old and didn't have good linear movement (all or nothing unless you gently touched it), so that's why it took 1 minute extra to figure which were sensitive or not.
So I guess it'd be even easier to drive the front loader.
The dumpers the same.
made lego pneumatic machines when I was 10-14
Have 10 year experience with forklifts of various kinds.

EEverything and i have tickets too.
Class 1 also 10 years in dirt and pavement
Im 25

most of them
am certified for light hoisting, so some cranes
no grader

sorry bubs, but there's a stark contrast between fiddling with joysticks and operating a job.

Only ever driven a forklift. My friend has a skidsteer and I always thought it looked fun to rip around in.

Skidder, wheeled harvester, knuckle boom, and dozer.

Other than your mom, none.

Only up to class 7 atm. I run a boom forklift at work, it's bigger than what most people get to drive. I want to work my way up to bigger stuff, but I'm still young and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. My buddy runs a crane at a shipyard that handles 60t loads all day and that sketches me out.

None! Certified desk force. However oddly enough my EU car license permits me to drive all kinds of tractors and self-driving work machines up to 40 kph without trailers and up to 25 kph with trailers on public roads.

Attached: FH150W3_1.jpg (800x523, 161K)

Considering you're operating a kind of joystick when you work, why are you trying to make yourself look so stupid?

Is the CAT 235 a toy with joysticks to you?
Or are you somehow hung up that brought up LEGO, is that it?
If so then you might have some mental problems that makes you ignore important parts in a comment.

All of them, I have a golden key. Operating them is a different story.

tractor loader backhoe, dozer, forklift, snowcats

Tractors of most kinds (just driving, snowblowing, front loading and such)
Small diggers (I'm terrible at it)
Snow machines (also terrible at it)

Attached: 84864.jpg (2048x1363, 411K)

Usually only one at a time, unless I park two next to each other and the cabs are close together. Then I can kinda sit between them and use both sets of controls

Just logging equipment

5, all of them warehouse equipment except for the skidsteer, which I haven't run in years.

>Various forklifts/reach trucks
>Order picker
>Basic bitch tractors w/ PTOs

I also drove a dump truck built on a chevy pickup C&C but that hardly counts. Dat 8.1 tho.

Attached: 639DE8E1011F4A4D81A875A5DA0E7572.jpg (630x536, 136K)

Not allowed to run them.

Attached: F4AF0662-A3EB-490C-B721-5D8DB920C8EF.jpg (2048x1536, 745K)