/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>The Four-Year Anniversary 14-Hour Broadcast
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/89f0c83ba423c0a35a838488d4dc282907922e67

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

previous thread:

Let's start this thread off right.

Get out.

with some highlanders

hello

sup

anime is meguca user /hug

yamerbatte

Is there an Immortal Flames rapier where the focus is a set of scales. I got a sudden urge to make a Justice cosplay.

actionshot for the weekend.

This is a lie post. Your have been naked all day.

No.

What is that awful lip color

Damn.

Black

just give up. perfection has long been achieved

Why are you using that awful lip color

Because I like it and I don't care if you don't

Be careful when diving, especially if you're a c@ or lizard girl.

Cute onahole dude

Which tank fits this better between WAR and PLD. I want to level one up just as a side job to have for 5 man queues when i dont have the time to wait for DPS or when friends need a tank. Maybe so a normal raid if im feeling brave. Ill keep it somewhat up to date on gear but it will be after my main job is geared up with the higher end stuff.

>5 man queue

it looks fine

>t-thanks you too

highlanders??

server and can i pump

It does look a bit strange but that's moreso because it's not proper black, lipstick in this game just kind of sucks because of lighting

potatoes are not for lewd

they're living breathing onaholes how aren't they for lewd wtf

Who are the cutest /xivg/ MALES?

ohayou

Rio "10 inches flaccid" Zaruba

I think it legit looks different with the same color but on different faces/lips, mine's dark black too

*I* can be for lewd onahole use

neko bbc

It's called skin contrast you meganerd, that happens in real life. Certain skin tones shouldnt use certain lip stick.

So... am I the only male midlander?

on my au ra i have black lipstick cause i was gonna go for a pale goth look n just kept it when i changed the skin colour
honestly though, au ra lips look dry as hell without any lipstick (primarily face 4)

>Am I the only one playing the most boring clan/race combo?
Yes
kys

I am xivg's cutest male.

Put some pants on, you

No its legit a problem in this game. On pale skin the black lipstick is lighter then that on a character with dark tones.

Its not about if it "fits" or not. Its about not being the same shade on other skin tones.

They do but I think it's passable on fish face, at least I found it better than having to decide on some light color

Anyone lalagirls want a lalahusband?

I noticed that as well, as certain faces, the lips just stand out for some reason because of discoloration with skin.
It looks goofy.

It's because it tints the lips that color. Different faces/races/skin tones/etc have different "natural" lip color. The way they do lipstick is more like lip gloss. It will tint, not completely cover.

not on your life

post lala

>tfw

stfu catboy, you can't even explain why you think it is boring. Also, I was meaning ITT only, just FYI

Finally got my Ixion mount! :D

At least post something lewder then

Did they give a date for 4.1?

male midlander is not only the most boring but the worst gender/race combo bar none

I am a giraffe thank you very much. I'll just be over here enjoying the tops of trees while you scrounge on the ground.

Yeah it's __me__

Nope, just Early October.

no but it's in october

I'd choose you first!!!

Catbois are cute tho.

care to explain your reasoning?
shit u look gay
yeah, if yer a fag

Give me a reason to install this game. I haven't played since 2.5 but am mildly interested in red mage.

anyone want to pay for my sub

>10 flaccid
that's terrifying

at least he's not a disgusting grown man playing a female character

Thank (you)

Who are those cats and who is that Roe?

>mildly interested in red mage.
There's your reason. No one gives a fuck if you come back or not, if you want to play then fucking do it.

Thats my wife!

>tfw collected lots of "friends" but dont really feel close or companionable with any of them
>at least some of them consider me a genuine friend but the feeling isn't mutual
makes me feel bad for being a bad friend desu
i wonder if i will ever find that right friend for me

>trial life
>leveling all these jobs and shit to 35
>the suffering that is the state of my inventory

Trying to get as much done in the trial before committing.

I used to be a midlander.
You'll learn soon enough.

same!

cute catboys are cute but they're dumb!

At least you can tell what they're going for. Who the fuck are you supposed to be, Generic McHyur?
Noimag Ination?
Can'tmake Goodman?

Why would you play the human race in a fantasy game you chucklefuck

>if yer a fag
3 catboys in this thread alone are EB'd to real life women
checkmate

>resubbing and buying a 40$ expansion for one class
>doesnt answer anything about what kind of content I missed out on from 2.5 to whatever the current patch is.
Truly a great community as shitty as it was when I left. Choke on a hot pocket faggot.

Its too bad she has crater tits

>disgusting grown man playing a female character
???

You've got access to the internet faggot, google it.

There's nothing wrong with playing the human race in a fantasy setting.
Get over your special snowflake syndrome.

>Why would you play the human race in a fantasy game
Cringe every time I read this sentiment. If you actually used your brain for more than a few seconds at a time you might be able to figure it out.

>mfw someone says I have a lovely character

This is arguably the ugliest cat I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of fucking cats.

No she is cute

recreation for secrecy

t. Tahla Molkoh

How about you spoon feed me faggot. You probably would have if I attached a picture of a faggot catgirl unleashing your eternal thirst for virtual pussy you pathetic waste of air.

>At least you can tell what they're going for
What does this even mean? They were going for something other than cool/nice looking fantasy race?

>Who the fuck are you supposed to be, Generic McHyur?
I guess? I just tried to make an Adventure looking guy that could fit into all classes.

>Why would you play the human race in a fantasy game you chucklefuck
Because I'm human. Because humans look nice. Because if I went into a fantasy world I'd still want to be human.

How is Monk? Dragoon main wanting to level some other DPS classes

So no imagination, got it.

fun

There is nothing for you here.

What kind of shitposting is this?

I like it.
I leveled it first and now everything else feels so slow.

Where to farm light in 4.0? I don't want to do PvP on paladin.