clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUwpI4XNOBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for dead thread for dead game

can you please stop making these threads? thanks in advance

There's no reason to be upset

There's no reason to have these threads.

Something about medium mechs seems to make people not want to shoot at them.

When I take my Enforcer out its like I've got some kind of stealth field up as enemies will pay attention to and shoot at seemingly anything else instead. Its enough where I've sat there and cored an assault who just couldn't be bothered to notice some asshole just standing there sinking AC10 shots into his CT.
It makes me want to plug some kind of very dangerous weapon in there to make ignoring it that much dumber, I've got to say the temptation to hose someone down with a RAC5 is certainly there (although I feel like that won't fail to get attention)

MAGApult

>I've got to say the temptation to hose someone down with a RAC5 is certainly there (although I feel like that won't fail to get attention)

I run dual RAC bushwacker, you get all of the attention, which makes it even more hilarious if you have a competent team who murder the other team as they try to get you.

Are people really playing this?

When people mock Dashing, I like to remind myself that there are worse players than him.

Yeah a big update just came out so the community is alive again. (now that the game runs at more than 30fps)

Where can I see the numbers?

Time to get legged by IS mechs in scouting

The_B33f is cute! CUTE!

So what, 2 dozen people are playing it now?

>missile door on one shoulder.
>some contraption on the other.
>angry babby styled arms.
>huge hips.
>huge legs.
>retard lights on top of the cockpit.
>cockpit is at the back of the CT.
>huge laser lens kinda shoved in there.

Brilliant.

>missile drum is actually part of the arm, not the side.
>the CT laser is actually in the right torso.

Hmm.

>cockpit at the back of the CT
No, the whole torso is asymmetrical and that part that looks like the CT is actually the RT. It's gonna be like the Thunderbolt and the Summoner in that the cockpit won't be aligned with the center of the 'mech, since that missile bay takes up almost exactly 50% of the torso mass.

The real question is where the fuck the CT hitbox will actually be since it can't just be in the center due to the missile bay door, and your guess is as good as mine there. I'd guess at it being just the left half of the "body" of the torso, but they might think that's too easy to shield and make it dumber than that, who knows.

This is the worst robot I've ever seen. Why is Russ adding it?

Nostalgia.

Will you grab deal the hellcancer?

I already did.
Demon Girl standie for the win

>Take on a mad dog and Kodiac at the same time in Racwacker
>Kill them both but can't cool down fast enough after the fight and overheat to death

I'll take it, I was surprised that was even possible when I got into the fight.

Playing my MLX-G is really fun when it works, but the rest of the time it's pure suffering.
>next to no armor
>everyone scared of the dakka, so it tends to draw a lot of aggro for its size
>red smoke exists
>usefulness is almost completely determined by how good the rest of the team is
Red smoke in particular has been the bane of my existence. But also, for some fucking reason everyone seems to have godlike aim with AC/20s and always manage to hit me dead center.

>Actually get a mech out of a supply cache
>Its an Ice Ferret
I mean I guess I"m 3 million c-bills richer?

Is there anything I can do with this thing? It's ugly as sin but its now the first clan mech I own.

>getting spotted by the enemy in your dakka ninja
>getting smoked in your dakka ninja
>getting AC20ed in your dakka ninja
if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a AC20

>scouting in my locust
>turn and get headshot from 700m by gauss

bane?

Yeah, they really fixed hit detection some time back and now you can smoke lights with no issue.

heh

>download MAV update
>won't connect after submitting login info
10/10 update would fuck

>check out MAV on steam.
>it's no longer on steam.
>please email me at this webzone for instructions on how to migrate.

The game isn't on Steam anymore if that's what you're trying.

I already went to the most recent version off the site and hit the updater.

Must be something with migrating from Steam then. I think there is an "account link" button on the login page.

It shouldn't have any issues migrating from steam. I didn't buy it there.

Thats fucked then. Email [email protected] or try their forum if you can log in there.

I can log in fine, posted in the forum, waiting for a response. I'm reinstalling and repatching right now.

Is it because I got my copy for free

>wanged

MW4 nostalgia. I'm sure they slotted all of the MW4 robots they could get into the development pool the second they decided to do the CW gear update.

Oh, and if you're in solo queue, there's a TKing trio of shitters making the rounds again.

Basically walking /pol/tards, right down to going on people's TS as "Sam Hyde" (he can't keep getting away with it!) and the usual nigger/alt-right triggering lines.

good blog

>telling people there's even more shit than usual in solo queue
>blogging

>TKing
who?

>being so booty blasted by some trolls on the internet you need to post about it on a chinese rug weaving board

Is one of them named Poopsomethingsomenumber? I've been running into someone with that tag a few times yesterday, kept TKing people and saying 'oops, sorry' then when it's just them left they'd run off and power down and complain how bad their team is.

What are some good weapon synergy for clans, I know Heavy Larges, and ER Meds work well same with Pulse and Er Meds. Anything else?

Yep, that's the main one.

Who won the great Kong civil war, and why is it Kakos?

>"I have discovered an issue that has affected only your account. You should be able to log in now, and I will look into what caused the issue."

>I have stopped selling the game on the platform that people used in order that I may make an extra 17% profit per purchase.
>it's okay because I'm indie.

>defending steam

>defending the guy who sold you a game that you can't actually play on the platform you bought it on.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

I didn't buy it on steam.
I didn't buy it at all

Calm down Gaben

Wow what a faggot for trying to escape Steam's monolopy.

cocksucker

>wait several hours to get the game working
>yep it still runs like shit
This was a waste.

Don't worry. I didn't buy it either. Did anyone in this general actually buy it?

I did but haven't felt like playing until now since the FPS used to be so terrible.

>Hello Gabe yes I want to keep making half my profit through Steam when my own website's sales are fine and also divert 50% of my development time toward fixing issues directly related to Steam compatibility garbage.

Vederation won, hands down. When you have any inkling goons are involved, alarms need to be blaring in your head immediately. Looking back it seems so easy but hindsight is a bitch sometimes.

And here I thought the dev had abandoned the game.

Did they infiltrate and crash kong like an eve alliance?

I wouldn't say it's fair to simplify it that far, but that's not a false statement

who?

>it's another IceGryphon thinks all games aren't Skirmish and hangs out basecapping episode

how does a cougar with 2x UAC5's sound guys?

Sounds like rapid shooty nipples.

ice is really really bad

He's worse than dashing, and somehow more toxic.

His team won the next game...even though he died with 57 damage and pretty much first. Perhaps you do better the less time he lives?

Poophead4204204204204 or something?

He was on the enemy team, so I thanked him for helping us win then reported him, both for tking and for having a retarded name. He also got tked because there is justice in the world.

Maybe I should change my Warhammer to a more diverse build now. LB40 is played out.

Lau Who?

Yeah, he basically murders his own team unless killed, which of course ruins their day.

Lao you!

Literally Hu?

23 Quick Plays, 15 victories.
15 Scoutings, 15 match scores over 100.
Easy peasy event.

how nice of you to cherry pick today.

If its the split section of the nose that is closer to the center, then yes that will make it ridiculously good at shielding its CT and LT. All the more reason that most people won't bother with the arm missile mount. Then again, the hardpoints are generally equally spread out besides the 9F and 7D2 which have enough to deadside their RTs.

More like how you cherry-picked that screenshot. I haven't seen you break 200 damage in any game I've seen you in. You also haven't broken a .8 KDR in two months. Leaderboards don't lie. You had two months where you had a positive KDR, and everything else is in the red. You're shit. Go fall down a well and get forgotten.

ICE IS BAD

ALSO BAD AT AIRPLANES

Ass gropin do you want to join Dash11ngs Daredev11ls?

You will be our new ace

t. 11 (eleven)

The requirement for D-team is at least a 1.0 KDR. Even Dashing has that. Assgropin is F-team.

I don't see any reason to make comparisons below D team. Nothing really gets accomplished

If vederation won, then how come they're dead?

Where are the proofs?

How about you use the leaderboard for yourself and see?

Hey, I saw you in two games.

Thems the stats I saw.

Meanwhile, the hunting has been good, so new robot for me.

How's everyone's quest for random junk caches going so far?

>realize what kakos said about the meme caches event

welp looks like I'll have to play with kakos "kong hitler" kolos and shaix "friendly fire"

Bombashill gets to meet the trollpack currently fucking around in queue.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUwpI4XNOBc

- IS mechs only aim for the legs
- IS mediums tank like a heavy/assault
- IS light run into the square at the last second and win
- Retarded teammates with retarded builds

At least you do not need to win the scouting matches for the event

Gud dx

So outside scorch, how else do you guys build the MAD IIC?