/mbgg/ - Mobage General #762

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OMJ5f34eDI
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64217008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is lewd.

Quite good as you can be very versatile with her skill usage since her clone doubles any skills you use. You just have to be good at dodging since she doesn't have much bulk.

The guy was asking about flying dragon sord right? Not flying hearts loli sword?

What does heart lolis signature move do anyway

>posting deviant art drawing
Is this a new bait for shitposter?

Might not be a loli but still definitely looks young. If this is how an elementary schooler looks in Japan then absolutely everything is possible.

Is there something special to getting AG to work through AndApp?

No special arena rules today

New drunk girl somehow manages to be the lewdest.

She might be completely covered and exposing zero skin but I want to make her chug a bottle of sake with her pussy and then passionately make love to her until she loses her mind.

I see. Thanks user. My DPS isn't exaclty low but i wish i had Sui or Onimaru to kill things at sanic speeds.

Put away your swimsuits and get ready for fall outfits and Halloween costumes.

Masamune looks so cute and perfect in this. UR when?

They remind of Lambda and Bernkastel.

Never.

Does King's Raid have any good waifus or lewd?

For the user that was wondering how long it would take to get the gems from playing Shinobina, it's actually even faster than usual if you start now.

Sure, it's still not fast, but for the next four days there's two stages that give a large chunk of player EXP so it should at least help with the grind.

She's not lewd, she's cute.

There anything special going on with the gacha? Not that it really matters, but if I do come around to it later, would be nice to get something special. And as we all know, rerolling is all the fun.

She's wearing nothing underneath and carries alcohol with her everywhere to get drunk anytime and anywhere. She's the lewdest and easily one of the easiest swords to fuck.

There's the DG coops too.

Several coop stages give 150 cubes on the first run and some give more cubes if you run them more than once so try to see if people here are interesting in clearing stuff or pub them yourself for cubes and hope for the best.

Which one is stronger and reroll worthy between Emilia girl and Rem girl?

Yea, EX1/EX2 are particularly easy. I ran them a bunch recently for gems and to get some easy mono-ele clears for the missions.

>not thinking with your dick

I was talking about Koryuu, I don't have the other one so I can't speak to her usefulness.

The answer is always EMT

The easiest sword to fuck is actually Masamune. She knows she is fading from relevance quickly, so she uses her body to desperately maintain a fanbase.

Kame loves alcohol, but only second to aruji-kun. Do not dirty her pure intentions.

You just missed swimsuits, but right now there's a 5* Guarantee on a discounted 10 roll going on, I'm pretty sure it refreshes each day.

There's also this step up going on which I'm pretty sure is worth it. I'm mainly going for the third step in it but if I can scrounge up the gems I'll probably be going for all seven for the pick ticket.

But Masamune cant chug two bottles of alcohol with her two mouths at the same time so I'll go for the cute drunkard instead. It'd be so hot and arousing to undo her kimono and enjoy her completely naked body underneath when she's so smashed that she cant even say her own name.

Sure

The way you phrased that implies neither of those are true.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OMJ5f34eDI

Some whale veda with Ruusha and Princess

Wait, what was this about? I was expecting an event announcement but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Didn't expect to hear that "song" again tho.

>residual Sakura shitters btfo

all is right in the world

The legendary nip rush

Oh, ignore the bit about the 5* guarantee, it's paid gems only. I hadn't actually tried it yet so I didn't notice that.

Expected. Wonder who's gonna win Round 3. Would be funny if Bronya still loses.

Rem is really cute but I love Emilia

Is /padg/ dead?

>600 when I went to sleep
>1600 when I woke up
I was going to try for T2 after last round's bullshit but...

Is caravan stories, fantasy life, epic 7 the only big games on the horizon?

T2 is pretty free, the problem is T1

>leveled g36c and type79 together
At higher level the difference become obvious. G36C is a much better tanker. 79 have a faster initial cooldown on her stun grenade though.

This gacha point strategy they have going is so unfavorable for new players and beneficial to old players. Old players who were able to cash in on the age of guaranteed 4* and have a lot of good cards will always out do the newer players who will struggle to build good teams with no guarantees. Most games have ways for new players to catch up, but BGHS makes it really difficult.

>beneficial to old players
I don't know if I'd go that far. Old players want new cards and outfits for their girls too, and gacha points aren't beneficial to any players in that sense.

On top of that, old players have used up a larger portion of their farmable story gems, which can be a problem when the less generous gacha point system means you have to spend more gems to get who you want.

Pair together a maxed skill Thompson and G36C. You've basically got a stone wall.

Bomber squad is the only way to play stun grenadiers so the enemy frontliners merge into the slower backliners
Otherwise I don't really see the point of not going with invuln shields for tanking SMGs

Feels like pairing 79/UMP9 with Thompson/G36C is better. You can stun the enemy first while waiting for the shield cooldown, but i haven't got to the high level maps that needs 2 SMGs yet.

>Decide to pick up BGHS again to save up for Sadone birthday
>Clear all events over two days for ~400 gems
>Roll once in Swimsuit '17
>Immediately uninstall after noticing the 60 point ticket wasn't a Guarantee ticket
Well, that sure was a waste of time

Me on the left.

Does anyone in here have a leveled Chloe that I can make use of to clear these stupid DG chapters? I had forgotten that you actually had to get her fragments like a normal character instead of being handed a bunch of them for just progressing so mine is sitting unloved at 60.

yes

>doesn't post ID

I could have sworn I did, whoops.
My ID is F0AJD0HN

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64217008

Are bunnies supposed to be this slutty?

The problem was that they piled up
>No guarantees
>1000 gems to get one card
>18, now 19 girl sets
>Cards aren't even permanently available anymore because of this change-out shit
Too much at once. They could've dropped guarantees and kept the small sets. Or change that first gacha ticket to a guarantee, then space them out.

Or not do this change-out shit. I'm 2 cards away from completing the first set of swimsuits because that's all I'm rolling right now. Granted, 3 of the 5 cards I have are ones I really wanted but seeing Renge show up every other roll when I need the other pistol in the set is aggravating.

I want Theresa to suck my popsicle if you get what I mean

Yes actually. But Sakura has even more pent up urges than usual bunnies so that explains a lot.

Why would you think someone goes on to the internet to lie? Gonna make this cute kuudere cry.

Does anyone even play Metal Waltz?

Play PTD with us.

Who?

What a good way to start a game.

Do people still play PotK? I once asked PotK questions here and there was no answer

Thats Shinobina

i'll never get why they all love to last minute rush so much

They like to drink Gaijins tears by destroying their hope at the last minute.

>black screen on shinobi on nox
rip rewards

It's the only thing they have that works against Gaijin Smash.

There's a way around that. If I remember right you need to open the apk up in something like 7zip or whatever you prefer and get rid of the x86 folder wherever it is within the apk, I think it's within the lib folder.

Just started playing Tenka Hyakken, are the menus and gameplay always this choppy or can I turn on 60fps in options somewhere?

>get souma
>have no water angra
Thanks for nothing scooters

wrong general shitlord

That solider doesn't look Veeky Forums enough

Damn that 5* is cute, I wish I had her. She'd look cute together with my Toyotama and Yomi on a dark team.

How did you end up here

who's cuter, leo or pavel?

Arch

Question, at which point does enemy offenses start catching up to Acht's defenses?

True EX

Thats...a long time from where I am in story

Right now I'm Player Lvl 37 doing chapter 1-2-2

In that case you have a good long while until Acht stops being god.

I intend to keep autoing through story until I can get to farming EO stuff at least. All while doing panel missions

Fuck your snaketits somewhere else.

>want some 5 star pistols
>get this piece of shit instead

She should make up for it with her body

Maybe I wouldnt mind her as much if she came wearing only a dog collar.

>cat
>wearing dog collar
Dude

You cant walk a cat with a leash so it has to be a dog one

That's just another tier of shame to go through.

>log on potk
>no discounted rolls besides paid
>log on shinbobi
>only 1 shitty discounted 3 roll for 100 gems

They truly hit the mark with tagatame

What is even the reason why Dios is so much of an edgelord compared to Logy

I managed to get 3 variants of Longinus(Starter, Dragoon, Summer), who I was intending to get from a reroll, then I realized that its a steep cliff to climb if I wanted to progress or even roll in gacha, geez

Dias is being fed paranoid garbage by some fuck and he's buying all of it. He's only good at hurting those he cares about and nothing more.

>Picked up a 4th game

I wonder if I'll be able to keep up

Man, that's not even one of the worst things about Shinobina. My biggest gripe is the fact that they make you MLB a character for the fucking panel missions. It's such bullshit, especially because they're not generous enough to give you frags for characters through missions from what I've noticed.

Leo

Delete that

What is this fag shit

>Play 3
>Drop one
>"Ah this feels so much nicer"
>Pick up new one
>Pick the old one back up
I don't like this feeling.

delete yourself you disgusting homo
Why are you even here

King's raid turned into Fag's raid