Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 08/31 - 09/07 Live Groove "Illusionista" (Fumika, Mayu)
>Gacha: 08/31 - 09/03 CinFes (Airi)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 08/31 ~ 09/05 Theater ShowTime
>Gacha: 08/31 - 09/12 (Fuka, Hibiki, Tomoka)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Gacha: 08/30 - 09/23 (Teru, Kaoru, Tsubasa)
Game/APK:
NEWS:
- STARLIGHT MASTER 13 release stream on Sep 13th, 9PM JST: - CG Theater 957 raw: - CG Radio's new channel + twitter: - Fuka's birthday 2017: - SM Baseball event details: - SS Golden Pinya TVCMs: - TD unique animations (Aug 31st): - Chieri's VA interview: - SS Update (Sep 2nd): >Archive of : archive.is/UqGxs
- SM ORIGIN@L PIECES 07 previews: - SS Update (Sep 3rd) Anniversary: - CG 4thLIVE Day 1+2 LQ rip:
UPCOMING:
Sep 3rd: SideM Pacific League Baseball event
Sep 3rd, 9:30PM JST: SideM stream: nico.ms/lv305390217
Sep 3rd: Starlight Stage 2nd Anniversary

This is the ML/TD thread. Someone make the CG/SS thread.

Mirai is the future of iM@S you like it or not.

Finally.

CG, baby. You know you've lost.

She was designed to be, but she'll have to step her game up if she wants to take the throne

Believe in Danketsu.

What does danketsu mean? Some dank bud in japanese?

>No Side-M

Danketsu is a useless meme. Gotta fight to get that top spot. Aoba and Ken need to get their shit together and give Chihiro some good competition.

FUCKING STOP ALREADY

Yuriko was good, but I guess Mirai is fine too.

TL note: danketsu means war

>Deresute 2nd anniv
>FFXIV 4th annive
collab when?

Warring the cat

Holy shit what is the chance that both games would have an anniversary on the same year?

Y'all niggas need to stop being edgy and just lighten up o'er a couple beers or something. *hic*

It's a war cg will always be Winning because cygames is more competent than namco

Same day niggy.

YEAH YUKI

There doesn't appear to be a mention of a program or recording, so these girls are assumed to have been actually cursed and turned into dolls in this event. Arisa being the one actually possessed by a doll and cursing the others.

He is not talking about SS's anniversary though.

Mayu is my wife and I love her!

Konomi woke up first due to her guardian spirit, so that's really a thing for her.

Talking about im@s ruined /@/?

I want Arisa to posses me.

Man, recent events really broke MLshitters huh.

please fix you room, it's a mess

Mayu is CUTE

Honest question, is there any reason to play TD over SS at this point?

I'm not trying to sitr up anything, but it feels like TD's absolute lack of content and all of the shit SS has and still constantly gets makes TD feel obsolete. Not to mention how Chihiro seems to be taking a lot of things from TD as of late.

Please don't reply to bait.

Can someone tell what the last medal mission is?

TWO Mikus?!

Good taste

How did this shit even start?

It's funny because no matter how bad they shitpost, it won't change the facts.

Shitposting is literally all they have left.

>I'm not trying to sitr up anything

Seeing how the currents events are folding and what the timing for your question is I can tell you absolutely are.

Lounges.

Raise bond between Teru and Tsubasa.

That sounds incredibly stupid, but it's a fun idea for an event.

Makoto

Thank you user, I hope I have a Tsubasa card

You play TD if you like ML. But yeah the game needs a lot of work still.

Better graphics.
Better gameplay.
Better and cuter girls.
Music is meh on both branches so whatever.

Wait for new events, see if you'll like them. If if you won't, play deresute. It's not exactly rocket science.

>is there any reason to play TD over SS at this point?
None, son. Nil. Nada. Zero.

CEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABY

YOU. CAN. NOT. WIN.

EVER.

I find the songs more fun to play, personally. I prefer their drum beat style notes compared to slides, and it feels that SS is just following the main beat most of the time in their notemaps.

Not even mad. You can take the OP. It's probably the only thing you can still have at this point.

Does anyone have the rips of these?

Since it was deleted

>What about Los?
Sorry I'm not into male idols but i don't have any problem with people posting it here also I'm watching the anime with you guys who knows if it converts me.

>Better gameplay.
Bullshit

Different idols.

Nope, the charts are way better than SS's.

Why was that post even deleted?

Happy birthday to:

Veteran Trainer's VA (35)
Starlight Stage (2)

Because the thread it was in got deleted.

I only login everyday for jewels for limited Takane, but only because she's the only idol I care for. Maybe if her SSR wasn't so early I would've still playing.
And the only reason why I'm still playing SS is because I like the events and the songs, also I'm saving for limited Mayu rerun. But I enjoy SS more.
I wish I could see my cards everytime I login in TD though

Figures that you'd think that about a game where the timing leniency is so kind that even a lethargic sloth can FC songs and there isn't even any incentive to actually FC things for score pileup.

Kind of defeats the purpose of being a "rhtyhm" game don't you think?

It was a question in the anzu op one that was deleted couldn't reply in time.

This is a good reason.

Oh, I'm dumb. Never mind.

We won baby.

That has nothing to do with the notemaps themselves, which sound pretty nice.

A rhythm game makes you feel like you're "completing" a song with your note playing when you play it right. To where listening to the normal version without the note SE sounds off.

The perfect timing window is way more lenient in deresute.

It was never a battle they could win in the first place.

The MM charts are just note spam and only barely follow the rhythm of the song. Not to mention, everything else related to the gameplay is worse than in SS, from badly designed UI to horrible mechanics(burst appeals and flicks functionality being worse than SS).

Not him but I always play rhythm games with the hit noises off whenever possible.

The Master+ charts are just shit the devs shat in a toilet, even worse than MM.

Do those really have that much of an impact on the game? It seems like a chat room you would use a few times and then it would lose all of its charm.
Of course the idea of 765 idols in a game is an appealing point, but I feel like as long as you aren't a strictly 765-only kind of person who absolutely hates CG, SS still has a lot more goodies to it, that might somewhat invalidate the idea of a different cast.
That's something I've never really thought about. In fact, now that I think about it, you're right. Pretty cool. If only there were more songs that took advantage of that.

But I like the crowded office look!
A man of taste
Thanks!

>and only barely follow the rhythm of the song
They seem to follow the rhythm well enough, I never had a problem regarding that.

At least Theater Days and Starlight Stage are both eons ahead of love live's game.

Master+ are optional challenge charts though, not the main difficulty.

>Turning off note feedback

Anyone got a guide to bind TD account?
I'm gonna uninstall since I need phone space. But don't want to lose progress in case I come back.

I've never had any problems with any Master+ charts. Try getting a phone that sucks less.

The only chart I found problematic in Deresute ever is Tsubomi.

I always laugh when I see how they have a single screenshot of their 3D mode since 2016. One whole screenshot.

It still sucks bad big time, literally artificial difficulty

>and there isn't even any incentive to actually FC things for score pileup.
The incentive for FCing is the same as SS, getting free jewels.

If you uninstall the game you lose progress anyway

Shiho I'm going to feedback you.

Kneel before the feet of your Queen.

As someone who play LL I can agree to this in every way

>artificial difficulty
Translation: I suck at them

Which is why I bind my account.

Mayu is my friend.

No it's just artificial difficulty, it's not rhythmic at all.

I go to sleep and you silly boys went through an entire thread.

but if you bind it and uninstall it, you will lose your progress anyway

Yeah and then I can recover by using my bamco account.

What, no. The whole point of binding the account is that you can continue when you reinstall.

>I never had problems
>this means it's not bad
you guys...

news are apparently coming at some point this month

So who are you ticketing and why is it Tamami?

Not only do I find it distracting and would rather follow the song itself, but if I have to calibrate the game to a non-zero input latency the hit noises won't actually be correctly synced with my inputs, which really fucks with my accuracy.

Oh god we needed you so bad, please start posting your Twitter feed.

Remind me way I come here again?

No I mean, FC'ing means jack shit for your score in TD.

In SS, there's a cumulative modifier for your score that depends on your combo level. There's quite a bit of difference between the score of a song that is FC'd all the way to one that isn't.

In TD on the other hand, there is no such thing. You can miss in the middle of a song in TD and break your combo and the score won't be much different from your score if you had a full FC streak.